Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Message To Seun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Message To Seun (238 Views)

"I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) / Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is / My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message To Seun by Voice22: 1:47pm On Apr 01, 2023
Plz sir I want to report about some of your mod here, I have take notice that I we post here on naira land but the mod in this section we not put it to front page, I post the link of the source any time I am posting here on policies section, some time I we post a topic in the morning anther nairalander we post the same topic in the afternoon that suit the mod, them they we approve it, it's that not bias. I did not not belong to any political party, I take notice for some of the mod were I post a topic that went against their interest they we not move it to front pages, they always want post that suit their interest. As a Nigeria I post topic some times it my benefit pdp supporter,Labour party or Apc Just I have say you need to advice, relieve some of the mod and put new Nairalander that we not be tribalism in nature, but some one who we unite the nation because Naira land is the only Nigeria forum that unit the Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo and the minority tribe in South South Nigeria. I we also message you with this topic on twitter That my submission , I am Voice 22, voice of the masses and nairaland reporter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Message To Seun by muyico(m): 4:54pm On Apr 01, 2023
OBJ Pikin? Cont. Writing open letters?
Re: Message To Seun by Godwin4444: 5:03pm On Apr 01, 2023
Voice22:
Plz sir I want to report about some of your mod here, I have take notice that I we post here on naira land but the mod in this section we not put it to front page, I post the link of the source any time I am posting here on policies section, some time I we post a topic in the morning anther nairalander we post the same topic in the afternoon that suit the mod, them they we approve it, it's that not bias. I did not not belong to any political party, I take notice for some of the mod were I post a topic that went against their interest they we not move it to front pages, they always want post that suit their interest. As a Nigeria I post topic some times it my benefit pdp supporter,Labour party or Apc Just I have say you need to advice, relieve some of the mod and put new Nairalander that we not be tribalism in nature, but some one who we unite the nation because Naira land is the only Nigeria forum that unit the Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo and the minority tribe in South South Nigeria. I we also message you with this topic on twitter That my submission , I am Voice 22, voice of the masses and nairaland reporter.
English no b una mate ooo

1 Like

Re: Message To Seun by SisterAnn(f): 5:17pm On Apr 01, 2023
Op, I had head ache reading this. WTF!

1 Like

Re: Message To Seun by yarimo(m): 5:39pm On Apr 01, 2023
Voice22:
mteeeew English rip

1 Like

Re: Message To Seun by NothingDoMe: 5:50pm On Apr 01, 2023
Lol fun read đŸ˜„đŸ˜„
Re: Message To Seun by LalaSnakeLala(m): 8:08pm On Apr 01, 2023
Op is trolling.

(1) (Reply)

JUNE 12 STRUGGLES: HOW Bayo Onanuga Escapes Abacha's Bullets Fighting To Defend / This Is For Ndi Anambra / Buhari Backs Aggrieved Politicians’ Right To Seek Redress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.