Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Is My Child A Bastard? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is My Child A Bastard? (5366 Views)

''What Should I Do? My Child Steals From Everyone'' / Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband / ' I Sold My Child For N4M And I Want Him Back Now' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Child A Bastard? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 22, 2011
debosky:

This applies equally to the man as well - any father has the responsibility of ensuring only the best and most responsible mate should bear his children. If you don't insert your p[i]e[/i]nis, your spermatozoa will not jump out of your pants and inseminate anyone.

No one is exonerating men from parenting duties. But men have the advantage of never having to carry a baby for 9 months, its a lot easier to disappear.
Re: Is My Child A Bastard? by coogar: 7:58pm On Sep 22, 2011
debosky:

Unless you are talking about Cougar reproduction, human females cannot impregnate themselves. Stick to discussing cougar reproduction will ya? cheesy

this boy is a tool!

so every time se[i]x[/i]ual intercourse takes place, the female always gets pregnant?
how did you bag your degree with this atupoyoyo brain cells of yours? grin cheesy
Re: Is My Child A Bastard? by Confilass: 9:23am On Sep 23, 2011
@ davidylan
What you need is sound advice on how to raise your child, not coming here to berate her father. You were just as much at fault!,

Chief judge, thx. I wasn't referring to my own case bc mine i's quite different from Sprinkles own. Sprinkles said "15 years d father of the girl neva cared and I told her not to bother about him". Mine, the father even took me to Ministry of Justice (it's my personal affair).

Stop taking panadol in another man's issue. Accepted, it's all d woman's fault and the father should run as far as is legs can carry. The end will justify the means. I cease to commence on this issue. Bye oooooooooooooooooo
Re: Is My Child A Bastard? by Nekai(f): 5:31am On Sep 27, 2011
coogar:

you are so thick!
the sleeping together then was meant to be fun and pleasure. she didn't mean to get herself impregnated!
it's the woman's duties to see to the effects of the foreign bodies deposited in her and it was also her approval that led to the action in the first place.

Re: Is My Child A Bastard? by debosky(m): 9:40am On Sep 27, 2011
^^ Just ignore him. . . he's an animal so we can't expect him to understand human relationships. grin

davidylan:

No one is exonerating men from parenting duties. But men have the advantage of never having to carry a baby for 9 months, its a lot easier to disappear.

No dispute about that either. I'm just saying we shouldn't appear to be promoting men running away or abdicating responsibility just because it's easy to do so.
Re: Is My Child A Bastard? by armyofone(m): 5:38pm On Sep 27, 2011
indirectly saying: a woman should do abortion or give the baby away if she cant take care of it cuz she approved the laying undecided
sper.m is now a foreign bodies  grin no be today with Sauron, sorry coogar  grin

Nekai:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Any Relaxation Spot/ Recreational Center In Ijebu Area? / Birthday Present For My 60 Year Old Dad / Have You Ever Been Compared With Somebody Else By Your Parents?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.