Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,308 members, 7,853,427 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:28 PM

This Is Why Men No Longer Chase Women As Before. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why Men No Longer Chase Women As Before. (7696 Views)

Dear Men No Matter How Hรณrny You Are, Don't Give Head / Why Do Young Men No Longer Last In Bed Without Drugs? / My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why Men No Longer Chase Women As Before. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 02, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

See your armpit angry

That Local Filthy Thing๐Ÿ˜‚

It's being a While I had a very good laugh and Fun like the way I'm doing right now๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: This Is Why Men No Longer Chase Women As Before. by Albertone(m): 12:13pm On Apr 02, 2023
Persephone1:
If only you had given enough attention to your English lessons.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I'm not typing more. You have answered your question yourself. grin grin

Asides punctuation which I pay less attention to when typing informally, point out the error in that text and win 100k.
If I don't transfer 100k to you after pointing out the error, make thunder strike me within 7 days.

You knew you had no point and decided to digress by talking about my English that's even correct. Anuofia!
Re: This Is Why Men No Longer Chase Women As Before. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 02, 2023
Albertone:

Asides punctuation which I pay less attention to when typing informally, point out the error in that text and win 100k.
If I don't transfer 100k to you after pointing out the error, make thunder strike me within 7 days.

You knew you had no point and decided to digress by talking about my English that's even correct. Anuofia!
You definitely missed both logic and idioms class.

I'd suggest you employ a tutor with your 100k , it will save you from further embarrassments on a public forum. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Men No Longer Chase Women As Before. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 02, 2023
Oscarhakx:
girl i dont think you are seeing the whole picture. Go to countries like america, their men are now travelling to asian countries to get women. The main issue here is that woman are now becoming masculine, there is this unhealthy competition they have with men. Women should not abandon their feminine nature

Na Hunger go Kill most Nigerian Ladies If they ever dare go Full Masculine. People wey lazy mentally and physically.

Na Just to spread legs for their Hardworking SIMPs and then Cashout.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Men No Longer Chase Women As Before. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 02, 2023
KilimanjaroKING:
So much increase in prostitution is the main cause.
Call it runs, hookup, olosho or wateva na still prostitution.
Back in the day's of our forefathers, you'll have to get married before you get laid tongue so they go through the stress and expenses of wooing and sort while the lady would be playing "hard to get" just to prove she ain't easy to catch knowing fully well the man would keep chasing her.

Nowadays, with just 5k you'll get quick laid.
even homely, responsible girls noh dey do shakara again.
Have lost count of ladies have dated & i can't even remember the last time i wooed properly ๐Ÿค”
we just vibe & cruise after the initial :Hi :Hi

In most cases nowadays.

All you need to do is Just flash your Money and Material Things.

That's all. No Stress.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Men No Longer Chase Women As Before. by Ethereal0110(f): 12:55pm On Apr 02, 2023
cry Shagara.
Re: This Is Why Men No Longer Chase Women As Before. by siofra(f): 1:05pm On Apr 02, 2023
Albertone:

Look at the class of people getting attracted to you: Stupid lecturer(old goat), Useless cultist.

Real and valuable men don't have time for such, it's the women that chase them.

I'll rather call prospective clients than call a girl looking for whose money she'll spend.

They are not the only ones, but they are the most annoying. There are other respectable men. Like one who gave up and is currently planning his wedding to another woman.

As a woman in Nigeria, you will ALWAYS have men pressing your neck. So you people should stop lying abeg.
Re: This Is Why Men No Longer Chase Women As Before. by alphaNomega: 1:11pm On Apr 02, 2023
1Sharon:

Is it Nigerian women that are opening threads up and down on how they can't get sex when they japa to Amrica or Canada?

I dey laugh you. Why do you think naija women dey lack sรจx abroad?

If you don't know, dem dey chop their own on code.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Men No Longer Chase Women As Before. by Baronthecelebri: 1:25pm On Apr 02, 2023
Why will chase women, when I'll be the one doing the spending. White money say make money and you can have any woman of your choice

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why Men No Longer Chase Women As Before. by Albertone(m): 5:00pm On Apr 02, 2023
Persephone1:
You definitely missed both logic and idioms class.

I'd suggest you employ a tutor with your 100k , it will save you from further embarrassments on a public forum. cheesy

It's no more English class, it's now logic and idioms class.
If I ask you to point out where logic and idioms are needed, you'll say I need semantics class or stylistics class๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Vaginarians that only know how to think emotionally too are mentioning logic๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Men No Longer Chase Women As Before. by Obitroy(m): 10:38pm On Apr 02, 2023
[quote author=ahnie post=122223330]Just dey decieve yourself cheesy cheesy :Dsome men are even killing themselves if a woman refused answering their greetings.

Really have u attend any funeral off such case?with the bad economy of this country men too need that comfort in a relationship now not only women like better things carry broke lady matter na HBP go kill u she move to the next man available

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Men No Longer Chase Women As Before. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 03, 2023
Albertone:

It's no more English class, it's now logic and idioms class.
If I ask you to point out where logic and idioms are needed, you'll say I need semantics class or stylistics class๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Vaginarians that only know how to think emotionally too are mentioning logic๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Sigh!
Are you this daft or you are just pretending to be. ?

Kindly go back to your first attachment ( I mean image containing your question) then my response.

You asked if women don't make it in my family i responded with "observe women in your family, there lies my answer to your question". You went to to tell i everyone who cares to read how women in your family are successful all all. You proceeded to ask me to say more which I told you I have nothing to say, I have responded you already.

The logic is if women in your family are successful,so are mine. Very simple logic anyone with a functioning brain will grasp.

Now, you tell me who is bereft of sense ?

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Men No Longer Chase Women As Before. by Albertone(m): 2:16pm On Apr 03, 2023
Persephone1:
Sigh!

The logic is if women in your family are successful,so are mine. Very simple logic anyone with a functioning brain will grasp.

Now, you tell me who is bereft of sense ?

Are we related? Why must success in my family equal success in your family?

You clearly need the logic class more as you vaginarians are only known to think emotionally. This is why you had to resort to insults.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Men No Longer Chase Women As Before. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 03, 2023
Albertone:

Are we related? Why must success in my family equal success in your family?

You clearly need the logic class more as you vaginarians are only known to think emotionally. This is why you had to resort to insults.
You obviously can't reason beyond your nose. I'm going to let this die by ignoring.

BTW, I don't mean you reason with your nose though. grin grin grin before we enter another argument grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Experience At A Brothel. / Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This / My Wedding Is Just A Few Weeks Away , I Just Discovered A Dark Past

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.