Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Ganduje Congratulates Kano State Governor-Elect, Abba Yusuf (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Congratulates Kano State Governor-Elect, Abba Yusuf (Photo) (21906 Views)

APC’s Gawuna Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Kano Gov-elect / Aisha Bichi Orders Arrest Of Abba Yusuf, Orders His Aide Garba Kilo To Be Killed / Abba Yusuf Wins At Supreme Court As Ibrahim Little Loses Appeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje Congratulates Kano State Governor-Elect, Abba Yusuf (Photo) by Trymeh: 6:26pm On Apr 01, 2023
Ol
Re: Ganduje Congratulates Kano State Governor-Elect, Abba Yusuf (Photo) by mariahAngel(f): 6:26pm On Apr 01, 2023
Emuforlife1:

Abba Kabir Yusuf was DEMOCRATICALLY elected by the Kanawas. Take your grief elsewhere

Wail more.
Re: Ganduje Congratulates Kano State Governor-Elect, Abba Yusuf (Photo) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 01, 2023
APC is evil
Re: Ganduje Congratulates Kano State Governor-Elect, Abba Yusuf (Photo) by Gotocourt: 6:29pm On Apr 01, 2023
APC screaming foul undecided
Re: Ganduje Congratulates Kano State Governor-Elect, Abba Yusuf (Photo) by Emuforlife1: 6:31pm On Apr 01, 2023
mariahAngel:

Wail more.
Abba Kabir is Governor-Elect, Tinubu is President -Elect, why should I wail??
Re: Ganduje Congratulates Kano State Governor-Elect, Abba Yusuf (Photo) by onuman: 6:33pm On Apr 01, 2023
Gandudollars is also expected to be a minister in Tinubu's government.

With Nigeria's number one con man as president of Nigeria, con men and women shall be used to fill all of Nigeria's government departments and institutions.
Cry beloved Nigerians over what Yakubu Mahmood has done to you.
Nigerians NEVER VOTED for a political party, APC,
which within 8 years brought Nigeria to be a country harboring the largest number of poor and hungry people on earth, as well as one of the most terrorised countries on earth.

Re: Ganduje Congratulates Kano State Governor-Elect, Abba Yusuf (Photo) by fredoooooo: 6:33pm On Apr 01, 2023
Na man you be , no be all these Bush babies crying up and down like lost kids grin
Re: Ganduje Congratulates Kano State Governor-Elect, Abba Yusuf (Photo) by IfnobeGod20: 6:35pm On Apr 01, 2023
So they can also cry of irregularity? I never knew. When others complain, they are sore losers, the merry will surely go round, except God is not God.
Re: Ganduje Congratulates Kano State Governor-Elect, Abba Yusuf (Photo) by Ykc2(m): 6:44pm On Apr 01, 2023
A man caught on security camera stuffing million s of dollars into his babariga is the same person praying for nigeria,tell me any tinubu friend who is not an ex convict,governor or ogun state,gbahamila even Sanwo-Olu was caught spending fake dollars in america

Re: Ganduje Congratulates Kano State Governor-Elect, Abba Yusuf (Photo) by Laple0541(m): 6:46pm On Apr 01, 2023
Obi and Atiku will soon congratulate Asiwaju Bola Tinubu
Re: Ganduje Congratulates Kano State Governor-Elect, Abba Yusuf (Photo) by Niyonice(m): 6:47pm On Apr 01, 2023
Politics, no common enemy

Check my signature for quality made in Nigeria footwears.
Buy 2 shoes, get 1 free slide. Offer ends in 6 weeks. What sapp 08111 thirty fifty 81
Re: Ganduje Congratulates Kano State Governor-Elect, Abba Yusuf (Photo) by Lovenorth: 7:06pm On Apr 01, 2023
He has done the right thing
Re: Ganduje Congratulates Kano State Governor-Elect, Abba Yusuf (Photo) by Hpesoj: 7:10pm On Apr 01, 2023
Zico5:
When will Peter Obi drop his claim back mantra and congratulate Asiwaju Tinubu. If he is waiting for Obidients or court verdict, he will wait till eternity. That's the bitter truth.

Buhari never congratulated Yar'adua and GEJ, neither did Atiku congratulated Buhari in 2019.

Those with grievances are all exploring the legal options, so why should they concede defeat when the court is yet to make any pronouncement.

Give it rest oga.
Re: Ganduje Congratulates Kano State Governor-Elect, Abba Yusuf (Photo) by bayelsaowei(m): 7:43pm On Apr 01, 2023
maleekberry:
Useless man
grin grin
Re: Ganduje Congratulates Kano State Governor-Elect, Abba Yusuf (Photo) by Exclusive101: 7:50pm On Apr 01, 2023
Compare the achievement of Ganduje 8 years to that of all the Eastern governor's from 1999 with exception of only Dave Umahi.

Combined Elechi Peter Obi Obiano Kalu Orji Theodore Orji Abaribe Ikpeazu to understand you are all doomed in Alaigbo.

Racoon:
A whole Gandollar who was caught stuffing wads of crispy dollar bribe into his babanriga telling Nagida of a temporal victory after stealing the guy 2019 victory via remote control? Some despicable criminals full this APC government.
Re: Ganduje Congratulates Kano State Governor-Elect, Abba Yusuf (Photo) by economania(m): 8:02pm On Apr 01, 2023
That is Alahausa for you
Re: Ganduje Congratulates Kano State Governor-Elect, Abba Yusuf (Photo) by Mabizeka: 9:42pm On Apr 01, 2023
Himtulie247:

He has already finished his maximum 2 terms !
Congratulations is just a formality grin grin grin
It took him time. Maybe an afterthought!
Re: Ganduje Congratulates Kano State Governor-Elect, Abba Yusuf (Photo) by Trustyourself: 11:39pm On Apr 01, 2023
Zico5:
When will Peter Obi drop his claim back mantra and congratulate Asiwaju Tinubu. If he is waiting for Obidients or court verdict, he will wait till eternity. That's the bitter truth.

Get some knowledge
Re: Ganduje Congratulates Kano State Governor-Elect, Abba Yusuf (Photo) by tishbite42: 6:40am On Apr 02, 2023
raskymonojendor:
That's the spirit of sportsmanship unlike some people. cool

Once upon a time, Author Nzeribe that helped truncate Abiola's election also said the below:
And, be sincere to yourself, have you seen any Igbo person say anything good about Nzeribe??
Re: Ganduje Congratulates Kano State Governor-Elect, Abba Yusuf (Photo) by Capodeicapi: 7:09am On Apr 02, 2023
They really look alike. Who else noticed it?
Re: Ganduje Congratulates Kano State Governor-Elect, Abba Yusuf (Photo) by chuk65276: 8:18am On Apr 02, 2023
When will Peter Obi drop his claim back mantra and congratulate Asiwaju Tinubu. If he is waiting for Obidients or court verdict, he will wait till eternity. That's the bitter truth.When will Peter Obi drop his claim back mantra and congratulate Asiwaju Tinubu. If he is waiting for Obidients or court verdict, he will wait till eternity. That's the bitter truth....
Re: Ganduje Congratulates Kano State Governor-Elect, Abba Yusuf (Photo) by Ismadotcom(m): 8:20am On Apr 02, 2023
It is the beginning of the wisdom but unfortunately, the beginning of his end🔜
Re: Ganduje Congratulates Kano State Governor-Elect, Abba Yusuf (Photo) by Namigotalktru: 10:57am On Apr 02, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Ganduje failed us in kano sha even though he’s Asiwaju’s right hand man

So far I am not impressed with Tinubu’s selection of association in the north.

His goodwill will disappear if he keeps carrying the same non performing crooks leaving him as a one tenure president with plenty curses on his family.

The north voted to the south because they are tired of the nonsense that were these crooks that hijacked Buharis government.

The north wants performers winners and people with foresight to address the social ills preventing development not psycophantic cleptomaniacs.

Those with ears will hear
Re: Ganduje Congratulates Kano State Governor-Elect, Abba Yusuf (Photo) by ernestnyong: 5:50pm On Apr 02, 2023
Dollar's man like you the incoming governor will ever complet his eight years.shame on you
Re: Ganduje Congratulates Kano State Governor-Elect, Abba Yusuf (Photo) by Chazblagos(m): 3:23am On Apr 05, 2023
Please, I'm going through serious pains in my life.
Depression is killing me.
I feel like killing myself,but I'm just thinking of what will happen to my kids if I die.

My name is Ben,I reside in Ajah Lagos.
I have been been going through a lot in my life,I have been trying to be a man not to tell anybody about it, but I can't keep it to myself anymore, that's why I decided to reach out to people and see if there's any possible help I can get, I'm a Keke driver( Keke Napep/Maruwa) but my Keke that I collected on higher purchase has spoiled because it's too old,it didn't give me chance to save money till it scatter like this, everyday am always at the mechanic fixing one thing or the other till it pack up,for three months now, I'm stranded,no work.
Nothing is working for me,to eat is a problem, I'm losing my respect as a man in my house.
My wife is heavily pregnant, almost time to give birth,no baby items has been bought.
The Keke Maruwa that I'm using to work is no longer working, everything is just miserable.
House has expired for long, right now, I'm owing a one year house rent, landlord is on my neck,he said that he doesn't want the rent anymore, that I should just pack out, now, nowhere to go,all hope is hopeless.. no friend to run to.
I will be happy if there's anything anybody can do to help my miserable life before I totally get mad.
If I can get another Keke to work with now and fend for my family,I will smile again,
If I can get another apartment, even if it's Pako house,I don't mind at all,I will be the happiest man.

If you want to support me,
FCMB
Okoye c Benjamin

Incase if you have some questions to ask me,or you want to do video call to verify,you can reach me on 08030720234 (WhatsApp)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flooding: Lagos To Re-engineer Canals, Drainage Systems – Ambode / Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today / Preg Woman, Son Of Owner, About-to-wed Lady Died In Rivers Illegal Refinery Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.