Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,382 members, 7,822,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? (12724 Views)

If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? / 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. / 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by Offpoint1: 8:44am On Jun 24, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ humans are free agents so it's impossible to make all those having freewill to embrace peace but as for those embracing pure worship it will work like electricity.

He promised to destroy evildoers who will not embrace the peace call! Psalms 37:9-11
But with God all things are possible grin grin

Bro!
Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:50am On Jun 24, 2023
Offpoint1:

grin from the above you quoted, tell me which of it has come to pass and what date, year and time was it supposed to happen? Since you claim accuracy

God promised to send the Prince of peace {Isaiah 9:6} who will be born by a virgin among the Jews {Isaiah 7:14} this happened in the first century!

He promised to dispense His active force so that what He planned could begin to take effect gradually. After Jesus of Nazareth left the earth his disciples who were all Jews spoke different languages miraculously to foreshadow what will later happen when pure worship circulates the earth.

And as promised God said false religionists will mix up with His servants but He will allow them to play their part until His anointed King is installed in heaven. This happened in the year 1914 and ever since then the separation of adherents of pure worship began.

Today the whole world could see that global family of peace loving worshipers:

Jehovah's Witnesses! Matthew 5:14-16
Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:52am On Jun 24, 2023
Offpoint1:

But with God all things are possible grin grin
Bro!

Not when it's against God's will!

It's not God's will to make us robots without freewill that's why humans were created in His image meaning to have choices unlike animals that live on instinct.

So it's against God's will to turn humans into creatures living on instinct that's why only those who willingly embraced pure worship can be united as one family! smiley
Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by Offpoint1: 8:58am On Jun 24, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

God promised to send the Prince of peace {Isaiah 9:6} who will be born by a virgin among the Jews {Isaiah 7:14} this happened in the first century!

He promised to dispense His active force so that what He planned could begin to take effect gradually. After Jesus of Nazareth left the earth his disciples who were all Jews spoke different languages miraculously to foreshadow what will later happen when pure worship circulates the earth.

And as promised God said false religionists will mix up with His servants but He will allow them to play their part until His anointed King is installed in heaven. This happened in the year 1914 and ever since then the separation of adherents of pure worship began.

Today the whole world could see that global family of peace loving worshipers:

Jehovah's Witnesses! Matthew 5:14-16
I asked you the time, year and date on those predictions... Do you know accuracy mean?

Can you prove it happens? You can't, you only BELIEVE it happens...
Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:10am On Jun 24, 2023
Offpoint1:

I asked you the time, year and date on those predictions... Do you know accuracy mean?

Can you prove it happens? You can't, you only BELIEVE it happens...

Promise:
God promised to unite all His worshipers under one umbrella! Isaiah 2:2-4
Fulfilment:
In the year 1931 people from different countries throughout the world met in Ohio and began bearing the Name "Jehovah's Witnesses" Isaiah 65:15
Promise:
Worshipers of the Bible God will be visiting their neighbours at home for heart to heart discussion! Malachi 3:16
Fulfilment:
Starting from 1919 till today Jehovah's Witnesses are still visiting their neighbours from house to house just as Jesus commissioned it! Matthew 10:11-13

I can go on and on if time permits!
Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by Emusan(m): 9:19am On Jun 24, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Promise:
God promised to unite all His worshipers under one umbrella! Isaiah 2:2-4
Fulfilment:
In the year 1931 people from different countries throughout the world met in Ohio and began bearing the Name "Jehovah's Witnesses" Isaiah 65:15

So bearing the name Jehovah Witness doesn't start from the time of the Apostles but in year 1931 that countered your lies on this forum cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Promise:
Worshipers of the Bible God will be visiting their neighbours at home for heart to heart discussion! Malachi 3:16
Fulfilment:
Starting from 1919 till today Jehovah's Witnesses are still visiting their neighbours from house to house just as Jesus commissioned it! Matthew 10:11-13

But the name Jehovah Witness was known in the year 1931 according to you, so how come the same Jehovah Witness started visiting people from 1919

I can go on and on if time permits!

And the lies will go on and on cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by Ken4Christ: 8:14am On Jun 26, 2023
Offpoint1:

Lol at the "ONLY BOOK"...
Bro stop saying "it's the only book", just say "it's the only book I HAVE READ"

How old is the Bible? There were religious books written years before the Bible, in fact there many chapters in the Bible that were taken from those books.

See! Let me let you be... You can't handle some certain things. Just believe what you believe.

More

The only book that has been published in virtually all major languages in the world.

The only book with the highest number of publications in the world.

Tell me about any other book on earth that rivals the Bible. There is none.
Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by akinis09: 10:01am On Jun 30, 2023
Offpoint1:

grin from the above you quoted, tell me which of it has come to pass and what date, year and time was it supposed to happen? Since you claim accuracy
lol christian and Muslim are same, they only read the message of their holy book and not the details.
If u read the Bible and the quran with an open mind, you find out that their so claim God addressing himself as WE or US. I was made to understand (after much research) that the WE is a royal WE, still referring to one person, just like a president of a country or a king will refer to himself as WE while addressing the public regarding a new policy. Which is a big flaw in both quran and bible, because a king or president of a country does not have all the knowledge of the body government, (MINISTRIES) the ministries will come up with a plan or policy that they think will better the country economically. The president or king will address the public with the term WE regarding the policy prepared by a ministry. The president using we is referring to himself and the people (ministry) involve with the policy. In an limited liability company where we have 2 more more stakeholders, the stakeholders will come up with a policy and one of them will relate the policy to the company staff with the term WE referring to all the stakeholders. So that's show that the God in the bible is not one but if you're curious to know why they're referring to themselves we, go and read the summerian tablet and do not lock yourself to only your religion, try to make finding about other religion and dig deep by getting to know our ancient human history
Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by blesdman(m): 10:19pm On Jul 30, 2023
Ken4Christ:

More

The only book that has been published in virtually all major languages in the world.

The only book with the highest number of publications in the world.

Tell me about any other book on earth that rivals the Bible. There is none.
Just like the naira is the basis of exchange worldwide. It is all politics of interest. The British colonies many countries and they did it through religion. That does not make them correct
Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by KelvinHerbert: 3:35pm On Oct 13, 2023
[quote author=Brainmytool post=122246335]

Okayyy

Can you read the Bible and see how chaotic and unjust God were to people he created.

Your are either and idiot or a fool for calling God unjust.

I hope the God of Jacob you call unjust meet you and show you what you wish for
Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by Brainmytool: 1:30am On Oct 15, 2023
[quote author=KelvinHerbert post=126381085][/quote]

You must be very foolish and sick to the mind to reply me. You dumboo.
I believe in God and do fear him as well.
But tell me 5 bad things Satan did in the Bible and I will tell you 20 bad things God did in the Bible.

I have my reasoning at hand and not even fear of anything affects it. So I will be waiting bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Camilla Mberekpe’s Confession: Is It African Magic Or Holy Spirit In Action? / Your Beliefs / ''born Again'' -what Did Jesus Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.