Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,960 members, 7,810,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? (18590 Views)

Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven / Evangelist Edet: Any Christian Who Celebrates Grammy Winners Will Miss Heaven / You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by Righteousness89(m): 8:14am On Jun 07, 2020
If you Miss Heaven, who will you blame?
If you go to hell, you will cry, wail , regret, cry again, Wail again and scream ! You will wish to turn back the times, you will plead for Mercy, but it will be too late.

Hebrews 9:27
And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment. If you Miss Heaven, Who will u blame?

Revelation 20:12
And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. If you Miss Heaven, who will you Blame?

Revelation 20:15
And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire. If you Miss Heaven, who will you Blame?

Revelation 21:8
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
If you Miss Heaven, who will you Blame?

Luke 12:5
But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him. If you Miss Heaven, who will you Blame?

Hebrews 10:31
It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. If you Miss Heaven, who will you blame?

Luke 16:24
And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. If you Miss Heaven, Who will you Blame?

Luke 16:27-28
27 Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:
28 For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment. If you Miss Heaven, Who will you blame?

Zephaniah 1:14-18
14 The great day of the LORD is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of the LORD: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly.
15 That day is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress, a day of wasteness and desolation, a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness,
16 A day of the trumpet and alarm against the fenced cities, and against the high towers.
17 And I will bring distress upon men, that they shall walk like blind men, because they have sinned against the LORD: and their blood shall be poured out as dust, and their flesh as the dung.
18 Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them in the day of the LORD's wrath; but the whole land shall be devoured by the fire of his jealousy: for he shall make even a speedy riddance of all them that dwell in the land. If you Miss Heaven, Who will you Blame?

Luke 16:29-31
29 Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.
30 And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.
31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Today you Have the Preachers In the Churches, Twitter, Facebook, instargram, YouTube, etc Preaching the Gospel.

Here on Nairaland, You have Righteousness89 and the other Brethren Hammering the Gospel of JESUS CHRIST.

If you Miss Heaven, Who will you Blame?

Do well for your Soul by Humbling yourself before The LORD in Repentance and Accept JESUS CHRIST..

Happy Sunday and GOD BLESS US ALL

66 Likes 13 Shares

Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by ebenhazard(m): 8:15am On Jun 07, 2020
Nigeria.. but God should give us softlanding

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by Baawaa(m): 8:17am On Jun 07, 2020
Yourself,simple as ABC

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by AntiChristian: 8:21am On Jun 07, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by Tillatalk: 8:57am On Jun 07, 2020
Nigeria and money

1 Like

Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by BackllGodNaija: 9:00am On Jun 07, 2020
Just three persons...

Me, Myself and I.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by money121(m): 9:10am On Jun 07, 2020
Ok
Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by pyyxxaro: 9:10am On Jun 07, 2020
Personally, I would blame Buhari, APC and ARSENAL cry

102 Likes 7 Shares

Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by Uyi168: 9:10am On Jun 07, 2020
Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by joviegghead: 9:10am On Jun 07, 2020
Lol. Which heaven. Keep deceiving yourselves o. So if all good people go to heaven and the rest are tortured in a made-up place hell fire. What happens to the earth.

It's obvious we live on useless hopes that defy logic. Think!

Open thy eyes, o man. Haven't you been scammed enough

122 Likes 25 Shares

Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by A305: 9:10am On Jun 07, 2020
Heaven or Hell does not exist.

If you need a reward for doing good (heaven), then you are unempathic and a horrible person.

107 Likes 15 Shares

Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by mandalorian: 9:10am On Jun 07, 2020
Buhari of course. cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by Jestin: 9:10am On Jun 07, 2020
I will so much blame my circle of friends. Alcohol and holosho will kill them dia

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by Abboki: 9:10am On Jun 07, 2020
shocked
Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by bright007(f): 9:10am On Jun 07, 2020
What's heaven?

Religion thrives on fear. Heaven simply is an illusion.

You have only this life to live. Live it fully without fear

95 Likes 11 Shares

Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:11am On Jun 07, 2020
Scam!

everything ends here on earth

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by Blackmann001: 9:11am On Jun 07, 2020
My neigh our... Sh is too sexy and killing me with those big firm oranges..

23 Likes

Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 07, 2020
Nobody but myself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 07, 2020
You mean the same heaven that Jesus the Christ said is WITHIN you?

12 Likes

Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by Larryfest(m): 9:12am On Jun 07, 2020
Who heaven sure for before if truly it exists

2 Likes

Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by Infinixs5: 9:12am On Jun 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
If you Miss Heaven, who will you blame?
If you go to hell, you will cry, wail , regret, cry again, Wail again and scream ! You will wish to turn back the times, you will plead for Mercy, but it will be too late.

Hebrews 9:27
And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment. If you Miss Heaven, Who will u blame?

Revelation 20:12
And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. If you Miss Heaven, who will you Blame?

Revelation 20:15
And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire. If you Miss Heaven, who will you Blame?

Revelation 21:8
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
If you Miss Heaven, who will you Blame?

Luke 12:5
But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him. If you Miss Heaven, who will you Blame?

Hebrews 10:31
It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. If you Miss Heaven, who will you blame?

Luke 16:24
And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. If you Miss Heaven, Who will you Blame?

Luke 16:27-28
27 Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:
28 For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment. If you Miss Heaven, Who will you blame?

Zephaniah 1:14-18
14 The great day of the LORD is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of the LORD: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly.
15 That day is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress, a day of wasteness and desolation, a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness,
16 A day of the trumpet and alarm against the fenced cities, and against the high towers.
17 And I will bring distress upon men, that they shall walk like blind men, because they have sinned against the LORD: and their blood shall be poured out as dust, and their flesh as the dung.
18 Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them in the day of the LORD's wrath; but the whole land shall be devoured by the fire of his jealousy: for he shall make even a speedy riddance of all them that dwell in the land. If you Miss Heaven, Who will you Blame?

Luke 16:29-31
29 Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.
30 And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.
31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Today you Have the Preachers In the Churches, Twitter, Facebook, instargram, YouTube, etc Preaching the Gospel.

Here on Nairaland, You have Righteousness89 and the other Brethren Hammering the Gospel of JESUS CHRIST.

If you Miss Heaven, Who will you Blame?

Do well for your Soul by Humbling yourself before The LORD in Repentance and Accept JESUS CHRIST..

Happy Sunday and GOD BLESS US ALL

which other hell after Nigeria??

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by BabyApple(m): 9:12am On Jun 07, 2020
myself and devil.

2 Likes

Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by Arizonaz: 9:12am On Jun 07, 2020
Na me cause am by myself if I land in any of this.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by wunmi590(m): 9:12am On Jun 07, 2020
lipsrsealed

In as much as you go to either church or mosque and you are being preached to on a daily basis that hell is real, but you refused to yield to the preaching of either the pastors or the imams, then you have them not to be blamed but yourself.

You can't blame people for your failure, you just have to man up and take responsibilities of your life.

Though not that majority of the pastors and imams are doing rightly what God called them to do, because majority of them have deviated from their original calling to win souls to winning private jet and luxury that can't even take them to heaven.

But all the same God all the way

I'm proud Roman Catholic

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by betterpikinn: 9:12am On Jun 07, 2020
You Christians should stop all these nonsense.
There are over 2000 gods and different religions in this world and there is no prove that yours supercedes all the other ones just because YOUR STORY BOOK (Bible) says so.
Any small argument, they come up with the stupîd line "the Bible says" blablabla.... WHO BELIEVES IN YOUR BIBLE IN THE FIRST PLACE?

The other religions too have their own "story books" too.

52 Likes 13 Shares

Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by Bornfool(m): 9:12am On Jun 07, 2020
Corona virus

1 Like

Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by Lorechino(m): 9:12am On Jun 07, 2020
Evil people who can't help you, still don't want to leave u to struggle through n shine, they will keep oppressing u spiritually.

In the quest to liberate thy self u will definitely do one or two.

1 Like

Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by Eastson(m): 9:12am On Jun 07, 2020
Definitely Buhari grin

On a serious note, why would someone want to miss out on a wonderful thing like that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by milkyworld(m): 9:13am On Jun 07, 2020
If you ask me, nah who I go ask?
Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by KBdownloads(m): 9:13am On Jun 07, 2020
Noone, bcz it doesn't exist

14 Likes

Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by daddytime(m): 9:13am On Jun 07, 2020
I'll blame heaven for missing an angel like me. grin

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by QuantumR: 9:13am On Jun 07, 2020
Feels like hell already.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Names Of False Prophets In Africa / A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I / Prayers Christ Expects Every Christains To Pray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.