Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Setting Up A lady After Marriage. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Setting Up A lady After Marriage. (2663 Views)

Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet / “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) / "I Want To Get Pregnant" Nigerian Lady After Seeing This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Setting Up A lady After Marriage. by ufotty2001: 4:40pm On Apr 02, 2023
Is it right to set up a lady after Marriage. I keep asking myself these questions.
At 28yrs as a lady u don't have a career?
What have you been doing for the past 15yrs
I met a beautiful girl yesterday with good character but she has no career or any business ideas. She told me that she will love to go to school..I love this girl and I wish to marry her but my problem is that I want to enroll her in University. I keep asking her what have you been doing when you were young.? She said that her parents are poor.. that they were unable to enroll her in University
Re: Setting Up A lady After Marriage. by Sonnobax15(m): 4:40pm On Apr 02, 2023
grin
Eyahhhhh....See format wey the banny use for the op... Yahoo banny indeed grin. Just like how every banny who was promiscuous during her youth usually claim she was raped shocked

Well,the truth is that I can't even date such type of a lady let alone settling her up angry. How she wan take run the business in the first place? angry. You see,some of us whom you see today who are successful in our different types of hustle didn't just wake up one morning to actualize that...As a matter of fact,we learned via apprenticeship,and equally endured all form of insults just to get to where we are today.......Op,I can't discourage a brother man like you cha...But if you truly love her and wish to marry her,then you should sit her down and discuss things with her,so that make e no come be like say you throway your money into borehole pit shocked

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Setting Up A lady After Marriage. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 02, 2023
ufotty2001:
Is it right to set up a woman after Marriage. I keep asking myself these questions.
At 28yrs as a woman u don't have a career?
I met a beautiful girl yesterday with good character but she has no career or any business ideas. She told me that she will love to go to school..I love this girl and I wish to marry her but my problem is that I want to enroll her in University. I keep asking her what have you been doing when you were young.? She said that her parents are poor.. that they where unable to enroll her in University

You think everyone has the opportunity you got?

Brush her up and wife her
Re: Setting Up A lady After Marriage. by brosom(m): 4:42pm On Apr 02, 2023
I lost interest when I read u want to send her to school.

Google about kayode the lover boy, you'll have ur answer.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Setting Up A lady After Marriage. by ufotty2001: 4:42pm On Apr 02, 2023
J
Re: Setting Up A lady After Marriage. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 02, 2023
Just help her if you are capable , this may be the beginning of a beautiful love story. God bless you as you help her life.

1 Like

Re: Setting Up A lady After Marriage. by superCleanworks(m): 4:48pm On Apr 02, 2023
ufotty2001:

I keep asking her what have you been doing when you were young.?

some have to break their own coconut themselves while some others simply sit down and the coconut is served complete with the coconut water. this life comes in different packages for everyone.

please do not ask her that question again.

lastly, send her to school out of your own freewill (BECAUSE YOU CAN) and don't come and cry about how she fukced up after you did everything for her. that gender na 90/10

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Setting Up A lady After Marriage. by dangoteinlaw: 4:48pm On Apr 02, 2023
DONT FALL INTO THAT TRAP BRO MOVE ON. NA RETIREMENT PLAN YOU BE TO HER OH UNLESS SHE HAS ALRE ACTIVATED KAYAMATA ON YOU. if we check well now there’s a girl in your family wishing she was in school.

10 Likes

Re: Setting Up A lady After Marriage. by almarthins(m): 4:49pm On Apr 02, 2023
ufotty2001:
Is it right to set up a lady after Marriage. I keep asking myself these questions.
I met a beautiful girl yesterday with good character but she has no career or any business ideas. She told me that she will love to go to school..I love this girl and I wish to marry her but my problem is that I want to enroll her in University. I keep asking her what have you been doing when you were young.? She said that her parents are poor.. that they were unable to enroll her in University

Learn from other men sha!

After devil fear woman o!

6 Likes

Re: Setting Up A lady After Marriage. by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:09pm On Apr 02, 2023
ufotty2001:

- if you met her like that (aka a liabiity)
- decide you want to marry her like that (aka a liability)
- want to enroll her in uni (as if everyone out there have uni "intelligence)
- keep deceiving yourself that this woman ISNT a liability

then the problem is you sir. this is who she is, and if you think that you can just throw money and knowledge at her, and she will miraculously change, then i suggest you reconsider. you cant turn a liability into a success story, and you should probably accept her for the lazy uneducated woman that she is.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Setting Up A lady After Marriage. by Autobot05: 5:12pm On Apr 02, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

You think everyone has the opportunity you got?

Brush her up and wife her

Meaning He should send her to school and wife her ??
Re: Setting Up A lady After Marriage. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 02, 2023
Autobot05:

Meaning He should send her to school and wife her ??

She can study online
Re: Setting Up A lady After Marriage. by Autobot05: 5:26pm On Apr 02, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

She can study online
Almost the same thing .. he pays for her schooling ba ??
Lol oga die that idea abeg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Setting Up A lady After Marriage. by Raalsalghul: 5:34pm On Apr 02, 2023
Ufotty2001, you can do it but make sure you've married her and she has like two kids before going ahead to set her up.

And how do you know she has a good character if I may ask you?
Re: Setting Up A lady After Marriage. by Monogamy: 7:32pm On Apr 02, 2023
It simply means you are still bitter about the relationship.

Move on with your new marriage
Re: Setting Up A lady After Marriage. by valdes00(m): 9:18pm On Apr 02, 2023
Sponsor her education and count it as ur loss
It doesn't always end well anytime a guy sponsors a girl's schooling....
It's more like shooting urself on the foot

2 Likes

Re: Setting Up A lady After Marriage. by Gerrard59(m): 4:12am On Apr 03, 2023
ufotty2001:

It is like you people don't know the effects the Nigerian economy has on its citizens. From your name, you are most likely based in Uyo. Imagine how it is for folks in Taraba, Kogi, Adamawa, Kebbi, Yobe, Ebonyi, Northern Cross River etc. The farming some indulged in, Fulani herdsmen no gree make dem rest.

If she is good enough character-wise, yes, you can set her up and ensure she is educated on basic maths. I was going through a thread for people who have made so much money. The question was, "couples to these rich folks, what do you do?". Many responses came up, from women to these rich men, on how they manage the homefront effectively while the man makes the dough. It made me realise that inasmuch as it is good/OK for both parents to work, the traditional way is also good before competition entered the global economy. One wrote about how she manages his schedule to attend friends' events, children's school events, exercises etc. Another manages the investment aspect together with her husband as she has experience in investment management, but since the man out-earns her, she stays at home. Yet another wrote how she takes care of the four children, which frees up time for the man since he knows the homefront is safe and sound. She ensures he is minimally distracted as much as possible. So, having a SAHM (sit-at-home mom) is not entirely bad as most make it to be. Obviously, the woman should keep improving herself educationally and mentally to keep up with developments.

This is common in East Asian societies even though inflation, low salaries and increasing westernisation are gradually changing the society. For instance, in Japan, men work and hand their salaries to their wives, who manage the expenses. This model can work for your household - you make it and she manages it. So far it works for you, it is very OK. Don't listen to hungry, uneducated, unexposed and mentally malnourished alfa meils. Their greatest achievement is chanting alfa meil, alfa meil, alfa meil while dangling their smelly preek around.

2 Likes

Re: Setting Up A lady After Marriage. by Gerrard59(m): 4:19am On Apr 03, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
Eyahhhhh....See format wey the banny use for the op... Yahoo banny indeed grin. Just like how every banny who was promiscuous during her youth usually claim she was raped shocked

Well,the truth is that I can't even date such type of a lady let alone settling her up angry. How she wan take run the business in the first place? angry. You see,some of us whom you see today who are successful in our different types of hustle didn't just wake up one morning to actualize that...As a matter of fact,we learned via apprenticeship,and equally endured all form of insults just to get to where we are today.......Op,I can't discourage a brother man like you cha...But if you truly love her and wish to marry her,then you should sit her down and discuss things with her,so that make e no come be like say you throway your money into borehole pit shocked

She does not have to work. She can be a SAHM managing the homefront. Rather than spend thousands of naira sending your children to daycare centres, you have the mother taking care of them. Inflation, competition for scarce resources and low salaries don scatter the system. But if you can make enough money, it is very OK for the wife to manage the homefront. Although caring for children cannot be quantified, it is an important contribution to society. She can learn online and if smart enough, can do one or two jobs online while managing the homefront when oga is doing work.
Re: Setting Up A lady After Marriage. by luminouz(m): 4:33am On Apr 03, 2023
Gerrard59:

It is like you people don't know the effects the Nigerian economy has on its citizens. From your name, you are most likely based in Uyo. Imagine how it is for folks in Taraba, Kogi, Adamawa, Kebbi, Yobe, Ebonyi, Northern Cross River etc. The farming some indulged in, Fulani herdsmen no gree make dem rest.

If she is good enough character-wise, yes, you can set her up and ensure she is educated on basic maths. I was going through a thread for people who have made so much money. The question was, "couples to these rich folks, what do you do?". Many responses came up, from women to these rich men, on how they manage the homefront effectively while the man makes the dough. It made me realise that inasmuch as it is good/OK for both parents to work, the traditional way is also good before competition entered the global economy. One wrote about how she manages his schedule to attend friends' events, children's school events, exercises etc. Another manages the investment aspect together with her husband as she has experience in investment management, but since the man out-earns her, she stays at home. Yet another wrote how she takes care of the four children, which frees up time for the man since he knows the homefront is safe and sound. She ensures he is minimally distracted as much as possible. So, having a SAHM (sit-at-home mom) is not entirely bad as most make it to be. Obviously, the woman should keep improving herself educationally and mentally to keep up with developments.

This is common in East Asian societies even though inflation, low salaries and increasing westernisation are gradually changing the society. For instance, in Japan, men work and hand their salaries to their wives, who manage the expenses. This model can work for your household - you make it and she manages it. So far it works for you, it is very OK. Don't listen to hungry, uneducated, unexposed and mentally malnourished alfa meils. Their greatest achievement is chanting alfa meil, alfa meil, alfa meil while dangling their smelly preek around.
Such a load of premium bullshiiit!!

You are always high on some shiit!

Advice your brother like that too when he brings such home.

2 Likes

Re: Setting Up A lady After Marriage. by luminouz(m): 4:35am On Apr 03, 2023
ufotty2001:

There is no use advising a man in love. It's a waste of my time.

I wish you well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Setting Up A lady After Marriage. by Gerrard59(m): 4:49am On Apr 03, 2023
luminouz:

Such a load of premium bullshiiit!!

You are always high on some shiit!

Advice your brother like that too when he beings such home.

Actually, that is the same one of my guy plans doing, just as many of our kith do here. Provided it works for the family, it is OK by me. I will not dictate how someone should run his family as long as it works for the parties involved. In OP's case, it must not be a university. A polytechnic is OK. But she must be kept abreast with modern developments and ways on how to make money. Again, a SAHM is not wrong as long as the parties involved are fine with it.

I understand you are a revered alfa meil. That is OK. But I am not responsible for dangling your smelly penis as you have been doing in the sexuality section for nearly a decade.
Re: Setting Up A lady After Marriage. by luminouz(m): 4:55am On Apr 03, 2023
Gerrard59:

Actually, that is the same one of my guy plans doing, just as many of our kith do here. Provided it works for the family, it is OK by me. I will not dictate how someone should run his family as long as it works for the parties involved. In OP's case, it must not be a university. A polytechnic is OK. But she must be kept abreast with modern developments and ways on how to make money. Again, a SAHM is not wrong as long as the parties involved are fine with it.

I understand you are a revered alfa meil. That is OK. But I am not responsible for dangling your smelly penis as you have been doing in the sexuality section for nearly a decade.
I love you too darling!!! kiss
Re: Setting Up A lady After Marriage. by koladata(m): 4:57am On Apr 03, 2023
if going to school is her dream , do it for humanity and not for your personal interest. meanwhile , make sure you keep one eye opened.
Also part-time is a good option, school is overrated, you will enjoy her more if she does personal business while taking care of the home, normally both parent should not work 8-5
Re: Setting Up A lady After Marriage. by labake1(f): 6:05am On Apr 03, 2023
28years? no school, no handwork? It's one kind. Everything lies in you, follow your heart but hope my gender never start fraud. No matter what you want to do to her, marry her first
Re: Setting Up A lady After Marriage. by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:15am On Apr 03, 2023
ufotty2001:

Don't even waste your time sending her to university because when she comes out of university she will become a top prostitute like most of the ladies in Nigeria. Universities and secondary schools 10 DM into sex objects. This is the biggest mistake you can ever make when dating a Nigerian lady or marry a Nigerian lady what you take her to a higher level she will kick your ass and go.
Re: Setting Up A lady After Marriage. by advanceDNA: 6:24am On Apr 03, 2023
ufotty2001:

Una don start....there are many graduates out there u can marry..... dont send a woman to college with the mind set they will be loyal or love you.....pple usually have a changed mentality after a passing through university.....its normal.......their perspective, wants, desires, direction can change.... no come here come dey call somebody daughter ungrateful...

if u want to do it with ur church mind ... no wahala....
Re: Setting Up A lady After Marriage. by sageb: 9:09am On Apr 03, 2023
ufotty2001:

E choke
Re: Setting Up A lady After Marriage. by sageb: 9:25am On Apr 03, 2023
brosom:
I lost interest when I read u want to send her to school.

Google about kayode the lover boy, you'll have ur answer.

e c
Re: Setting Up A lady After Marriage. by Raalsalghul: 9:51am On Apr 03, 2023
Gerrard59:

Don't listen to hungry, uneducated, unexposed and mentally malnourished alfa meils. Their greatest achievement is chanting alfa meil, alfa meil, alfa meil while dangling their smelly preek around.

You don't need to go down this path Gerrard59.

So anyone who's against the Op setting a lady up is a redpiller or Alfa meil as you call it?

Come on now! Haba!

If you even read down, you can see a supposed female moniker against it.

Is she an Alfa meil too? 🙁

Nonetheless, a valid question was asked.

How come at 28, she can boast of no skills or education.

Granted she's from a poor background but there are some skills/education that requires a very bare minimum which most can afford regardless of their status.

I'd be very wary and do a lot of investigation.

No sentiments!

And honestly, I don't support investing in a woman (especially those with girlfriend titles) in any form as you'd be developing her for another man: too many sad stories.

You write a lot about hypergamy so I'm sure you understand how this works.

So I don't blame the redpillers for thinking so: too many examples and people's experience ending in the same story.

It was just for the sake of balance I told him to do so after marriage and two kids so peradventure the woman misbehaves tomorrow, he can take succour in that.

5 Likes

Re: Setting Up A lady After Marriage. by demanuel(m): 10:01am On Apr 03, 2023
When you get married, what will be the model that you'll use to run your own home?

Obviously you will most likely marry a highly educated and enlightened individual.
How will you run your own home?
Gerrard59:

Re: Setting Up A lady After Marriage. by Brownshoe: 10:46am On Apr 03, 2023
Raalsalghul:
Ufotty2001, you can do it but make sure you've married her and she has like two kids before going ahead to set her up.

And how do you know she has a good character if I may ask you?
word! Let her have kids for you before anything, in case she fumble the kids will be ur reward.
Re: Setting Up A lady After Marriage. by LikeAking: 10:55am On Apr 03, 2023
ufotty2001:

You have not seen anything in this life, be calm.

It's not by having a career, but having a career that pays the bills.

Some have tried lots of biz and careers, e no work.

If a man fails in business at 50, will u ask him that daft question too? What have you been doing with your life?

She has been hustling.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Never Rush F0rēplay During Sex (see Why) / Who Should Pay For Dinner Dates? / Why Cant We Do Without "sex" In Our Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.