Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Labour Party's Performance Showed Youths Are Tired Of Those In Power - Ndume - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party's Performance Showed Youths Are Tired Of Those In Power - Ndume (13042 Views)

An Analysis Of Labour Party's Performance In 2023 Election / Usman Yusuf: Bandits Are Tired, They Want Genuine Peace (Ex-NHIS Boss) / We Are Tired Of Open Grazing — Miyetti Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party's Performance Showed Youths Are Tired Of Those In Power - Ndume by nairalanda1(m): 10:41am On Apr 03, 2023
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Obi is challenging everything.

With all the rigging APC did evidence based, Obi came third how?

I know you won't like it, but Obi came third.

Nigerians mostly voted for PDP and APC as usual. Even in states where Obi won.
Re: Labour Party's Performance Showed Youths Are Tired Of Those In Power - Ndume by nairalanda1(m): 10:41am On Apr 03, 2023
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Lagos and a lot of northern votes are rigged in APC favour by INEC. Stop talking

K.
Re: Labour Party's Performance Showed Youths Are Tired Of Those In Power - Ndume by rippa(m): 10:49am On Apr 03, 2023
nairalanda1:

Nope, nothing will change. Not at all.

Well thats ur view.
For me alots like the points i highlighted will happen
Re: Labour Party's Performance Showed Youths Are Tired Of Those In Power - Ndume by Onyeziokwu(m): 10:49am On Apr 03, 2023
Penguin2:
Them don dey bow for the result.

Meanwhile, 6 million is INEC manipulated figure. If Obi is given his actual figures, you would be electrocuted sir, not shocked.

Tinubu and his BATstards know this, that’s why they are going on a propaganda overdrive against Obi.

Ndi ala!

💯 mate!

HE Obi won the Presidential election. INEC Manhood, BAT and Presidency intentionally pushed him to 3rd position in order to discourage him from fighting via a legal process and again, to deceive Nigerians and International community.
Re: Labour Party's Performance Showed Youths Are Tired Of Those In Power - Ndume by Onyeziokwu(m): 10:51am On Apr 03, 2023
Tofax:
I want someone to explain this to me like I am a child.
In a country of Christians and Muslims, someone chose to run a Muslim-Muslim ticket thereby raising a middle finger to Christians but the one that chose a Christian-Muslim is the bigot?
@Nobsdaslushhkid

Don't mind some illiterates back home mate!

One of Nigeria's problem is nothing but ignorant electorates.
Re: Labour Party's Performance Showed Youths Are Tired Of Those In Power - Ndume by Crafteck1: 10:52am On Apr 03, 2023
Exactly
Re: Labour Party's Performance Showed Youths Are Tired Of Those In Power - Ndume by Igbojew: 11:26am On Apr 03, 2023
SenatePresdo:
Every common citizen of Nigeria is tired of PDAPC.

That why APC always want things to go Tribal and Religious, because they know that's what the average black brain can buy easily without questioning the price.

Even if the devil wants to contest in Nigeria, let him just say he's from SW, he will just sweep their votes.

When Antichrist comes, he shouldn't try to convince anybody to take the mark of the beast.

Let him just say, I'm a Yoruba, Jesus Christ is an Igbo man.

Vooom!! Na so all Yoruba people go take collect mark of the beast, so that they will pepper Nyamiris grin

What a people!
Hahaha this your statement is funny and at same time fact about this people calls Yoruba but.Very tribalistic tribe.....................I am that Igbo Jew
Re: Labour Party's Performance Showed Youths Are Tired Of Those In Power - Ndume by Sunnyja: 12:56pm On Apr 03, 2023
OriOko88:
Na so. He's right. But obi should have Stayed in PDP. He just wasted northern Christian votes for nothing. I pity them in anticipation of what will befall them in d hands of jihadist if tinubu gets sworn in.

Northern Christians better pray Tinubu won't be another inept buhari.

Greedy Obi really put gaari for my PDP and ridicule we Christians undecided
He is not referring to PDP youths, Nigerian youths. Stop taking Reno's pills
Re: Labour Party's Performance Showed Youths Are Tired Of Those In Power - Ndume by Burgerlomo: 1:01pm On Apr 03, 2023
Very correct 👍
Re: Labour Party's Performance Showed Youths Are Tired Of Those In Power - Ndume by MikeofAfrica: 2:24pm On Apr 03, 2023
nairalanda1:

Yes, if the votes of LP and NNPP had gone to PDP, APC would have been out.

At the end, the election was between APC and PDP...except that PDP was divided into 4 factions.

Stop analysing politics like a kid.

If Obi had not contest under LP, Tinubu will get over 800,000 votes in Lagos while Atiku will not get more than 200,000 votes . All the Yoruba youths that voted Obi will vote Tinubu while many igbos that voted Obi will be nonchalant.

Without Obi, Hope Uzodinma and Dave Umahi will deliver their states to Tinubu. Remember that APC dominated the two states in the national assembly elections held the same day. Even Abia and Enugu Governors that are members of G5 will have given Tinubu 25% in their states had Obi not contest.

The same scenario will play out in Cross River and Nassarawa. Their Governors could not deliver because of Obi popularity. Tinubu will win those states easily without Obi on ballot.

Hence had Obi not contest, it would have been a landslide victory for Tinubu.
Re: Labour Party's Performance Showed Youths Are Tired Of Those In Power - Ndume by edetic: 2:45pm On Apr 03, 2023
According to INEC's fraudulent manipulation, Obi is still a phenomenal surprise, if the election was free and fair, and INEC did the right thing, APC and PDP put together could not have gotten up to five million votes, but it's not about PO, it's about the people, they are tired of the nightmare they saw under APC, and PDP is no better, the only way APC can continue to remain in power is just what INEC did, and from now on, APC can not win in a credible election in Nigeria as at now, worse is that they did not only field Tinubu, a man that even the Yorubas don't want him, they fielded a same faith ticket.
Re: Labour Party's Performance Showed Youths Are Tired Of Those In Power - Ndume by nairalanda1(m): 2:46pm On Apr 03, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

Stop analysing politics like a kid.

If Obi had not contest under LP, Tinubu will get over 800,000 votes in Lagos while Atiku will not get more than 200,000 votes . All the Yoruba youths that voted Obi will vote Tinubu while many igbos that voted Obi will be nonchalant.

Without Obi, Hope Uzodinma and Dave Umahi will deliver their states to Tinubu. Remember that APC dominated the two states in the national assembly elections held the same day. Even Abia and Enugu Governors that are members of G5 will have given Tinubu 25% in their states had Obi not contest.

The same scenario will play out in Cross River and Nassarawa. Their Governors could not deliver because of Obi popularity. Tinubu will win those states easily without Obi on ballot.

Hence had Obi not contest, it would have been a landslide victory for Tinubu.

Obi and atiku and kwakwaso divided the opposition vote.

Hence apc winning.

And you better not insult me again. Especially as i did not insult you
Re: Labour Party's Performance Showed Youths Are Tired Of Those In Power - Ndume by erospecial: 3:12pm On Apr 03, 2023
North Hausa/Yoruba youths ooo!
They love death to life!
Re: Labour Party's Performance Showed Youths Are Tired Of Those In Power - Ndume by Everlastingson: 8:31pm On Apr 03, 2023
Penguin2:
Them don dey bow for the result.

Meanwhile, 6 million is INEC manipulated figure. If Obi is given his actual figures, you would be electrocuted sir, not shocked.

Tinubu and his BATstards know this, that’s why they are going on a propaganda overdrive against Obi.

Ndi ala!

We know that Peter Obi got up to 11 Million votes. His stolen mandate must be retrieved.
Re: Labour Party's Performance Showed Youths Are Tired Of Those In Power - Ndume by Penguin2: 12:01am On Apr 04, 2023
Onyeziokwu:

💯 mate!

HE Obi won the Presidential election. INEC Manhood, BAT and Presidency intentionally pushed him to 3rd position in order to discourage him from fighting via a legal process and again, to deceive Nigerians and International community.

Exactly!

We know the game they played.

They know the game they played.

And they know that we know the game they played.

And we can never be deceived.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Stops Sheriff From Conducting Ondo PDP Primary In Ibadan / Suleiman Ajadi: More Properties To Be Acquired By Kwara Govt / FG’s 774,000 Jobs: Ministry Raises Lawmakers’ Slots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.