Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Labour Party's Performance Showed Youths Are Tired Of Those In Power - Ndume - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party's Performance Showed Youths Are Tired Of Those In Power - Ndume (13043 Views)

An Analysis Of Labour Party's Performance In 2023 Election / Usman Yusuf: Bandits Are Tired, They Want Genuine Peace (Ex-NHIS Boss) / We Are Tired Of Open Grazing — Miyetti Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party's Performance Showed Youths Are Tired Of Those In Power - Ndume by Father254: 8:58am On Apr 03, 2023
OriOko88:
Na so. He's right. But obi should have Stayed in PDP. He just wasted northern Christian votes for nothing. I pity them in anticipation of what will befall them in d hands of jihadist if tinubu gets sworn in.

Northern Christians better pray Tinubu won't be another inept buhari.

Greedy Obi really put gaari for my PDP and ridicule we Christians undecided

If you called Obi greedy what then can you call Wike and Ayu ?

SE has been a faithful zone for PDP. What stopped them from zoning it's presidential candidate from the region?

Wike and Ayu I'm still shocked by your actions.
Re: Labour Party's Performance Showed Youths Are Tired Of Those In Power - Ndume by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 03, 2023
austinvsb:
If the youth were serious about wrestling power from the old order, they would have queued behind SOWORE.

Instead LP (and Twitter Youths) pushed an Establishment candidate that was even a failure in Anambra to be the forebearer
Tribalism will soon kill you one day
Re: Labour Party's Performance Showed Youths Are Tired Of Those In Power - Ndume by austinvsb: 9:12am On Apr 03, 2023
Lewisjohnson:

Tribalism will soon kill you one day

Leave daddy's house before you try to engage me boy
Re: Labour Party's Performance Showed Youths Are Tired Of Those In Power - Ndume by rippa(m): 9:14am On Apr 03, 2023
nairalanda1:

Even then, he won't win. At the end, flaws or no flaws, the election was properly conducted.

Also, Obi did not win.Let's be honest. I speak as someone who really did not want APC to win, and wanted them out. Obi did not win, and he knows it. The reason why he is crying rigging is Nigerians , don't know how to accept defeat. If Tinubu lost too, he would have done the same.

I've stopped believing in rigging allegations since the 2003 election, where I saw politicians who came from small parties allege rigging. And due to a host of other factors. Nigerians vote for what they know.
🤣🤣
I understand what u are trying to do but u cant cornered us
LP won and won squarely.
Go to IREV and see how most of the results were doctored.
I did analysis of River state result on IREV what i saw was shocking.
Obi seriously have case

Rivers alone have shown the election was well rigged to favour APC.
U can go to IREV to find out yourself.
If APC actually won, why did INEC refused LP and Obi access to the BVAs when the court said they should be given access?
What was INEC trying to hide?
Why did INEC refused them to be around when the BVAs were been reconfigured?
How come only the presidential election results wasn't uploaded that day?
One month plus after, INEC is still yet to complete the uploading of the results on IREV, so where do dey see the results dey declared?

If u are being sincere to yourself, those are the questions u should be asking.

If Tinubu actually won this election without all these irregularities, most of us would have moved on
But we will never allowed this daylight robbery and rape of our democracy to stand.
Anybody that loves Nigeria must speak out. Except u love ur tribe more than Nigeria.
Re: Labour Party's Performance Showed Youths Are Tired Of Those In Power - Ndume by nairalanda1(m): 9:16am On Apr 03, 2023
rippa:

🤣🤣
I understand what u are trying to do but u cant cornered us
LP won and won squarely.
Go to IREV and see how most of the results were doctored.
I did analysis of River state result on IREV what i saw was shocking.
Obi seriously have case

Rivers alone have shown the election was well rigged to favour APC.
U can go to IREV to find out yourself.
If APC actually won, why did INEC refused LP and Obi access to the BVAs when the court said they should be given access?
What was INEC trying to hide?
Why did INEC refused them to be around when the BVAs were been reconfigured?
How come only the presidential election results wasn't uploaded that day?
One month plus after, INEC is still yet to complete the uploading of the results on IREV, so where do dey see the results dey declared?

If u are being sincere to yourself, those are the questions u should be asking.

If Tinubu actually won this election without all these irregularities, most of us would have moved on
But we will never allowed this daylight robbery and rape of our democracy to stand.
Anybody that loves Nigeria must speak out. Except u love ur tribe more than Nigeria.

Ok, did Obi win Katsina state?

Don't mention Rivers to me, everyone knows that.
Re: Labour Party's Performance Showed Youths Are Tired Of Those In Power - Ndume by nkemjacob2(m): 9:16am On Apr 03, 2023
Mystic216:
Confession time

Remain TINUBU and Yakubu to make their own confessions and bring back our mandate
tinubu has confessed already he said “ he knows a lot of people did not vote for him” I'm sure this confession is understandable

1 Like

Re: Labour Party's Performance Showed Youths Are Tired Of Those In Power - Ndume by rippa(m): 9:18am On Apr 03, 2023
nairalanda1:

Lolz
Was Obi supposed to win katsina?
Did Tinubu win Edo or delta🤣🤣
Re: Labour Party's Performance Showed Youths Are Tired Of Those In Power - Ndume by nairalanda1(m): 9:18am On Apr 03, 2023
nkemjacob2:
tinubu has confessed already he said “ he knows a lot of people did not vote for him” I'm sure this confession is understandable

Yes, because it is true. 14 OUT OF 22 million voters did not vote for Tinubu

He won because the 14 million votes were split among three opposition parties.
Re: Labour Party's Performance Showed Youths Are Tired Of Those In Power - Ndume by OKORONKWOBRIGHT(m): 9:18am On Apr 03, 2023
Kingsmeal:
Labour Party's Performance Showed Youths Are Tired Of Those In Power— APC’s Sen. Ndume

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/04/02/lps-performance-showed-youths-are-tired-of-those-in-power-apcs-ndume/
YES OOO WE ARE TIRED OF THEM

1 Like

Re: Labour Party's Performance Showed Youths Are Tired Of Those In Power - Ndume by nkemjacob2(m): 9:19am On Apr 03, 2023
Mystic216:
Confession time

Remain TINUBU and Yakubu to make their own confessions and bring back our mandate
Re: Labour Party's Performance Showed Youths Are Tired Of Those In Power - Ndume by nairalanda1(m): 9:19am On Apr 03, 2023
rippa:

Lolz
Was Obi supposed to win katsina?
Did Tinubu win Edo or delta🤣🤣

So, why are you arguing the eleciton was flawed?

Tinubu won. I don't like it, it angers me a lot, but he won. And he won because Peter Obi, Abubakar Atiku and Rabiu Kwakwaso and Nyesom Wike divided the opposition vote.
Re: Labour Party's Performance Showed Youths Are Tired Of Those In Power - Ndume by rippa(m): 9:22am On Apr 03, 2023
nairalanda1:

🤣🤣
I know u be Agbado hiding behind Sowore🤣

Let me even assumed u are for sowore who has even crossed 50yrs
If Obi that was part of them can be treated this way, imagine what will happen to Sowore if the youths decides to queue behind him.

If we don't challenge this rubbish by INEC, people like Sowore will never have a chance to rule this country no matter how clean and genuine they are, they will always be rigged out.
We must tell ourselves the truth
Re: Labour Party's Performance Showed Youths Are Tired Of Those In Power - Ndume by rippa(m): 9:23am On Apr 03, 2023
nairalanda1:

So, why are you arguing the eleciton was flawed?

Tinubu won. I don't like it, it angers me a lot, but he won. And he won because Peter Obi, Abubakar Atiku and Rabiu Kwakwaso and Nyesom Wike divided the opposition vote.
Tinubu never won and we will prove it in court
Just watch and see
Re: Labour Party's Performance Showed Youths Are Tired Of Those In Power - Ndume by 8stargeneral: 9:24am On Apr 03, 2023
Very soon the whole truth will come out

Who God bless,no man can course

Obi is movement,nobody can stop him

Stolen mandate will return to the rightful owner
Re: Labour Party's Performance Showed Youths Are Tired Of Those In Power - Ndume by nairalanda1(m): 9:28am On Apr 03, 2023
rippa:

🤣🤣
I know u be Agbado hiding behind Sowore🤣

Personally, I hate APC, PDP, LP and NNPP and wish Nigerians voted them out. Obi is just like tinubu, buhari, atiku and kwankwaso. I would rather vote for Emeka from Onitsha than Obi. At the end, we need to vote the establishment out. Supporting them because we think they are our saviours is why we are here.

Let me even assumed u are for sowore who has even crossed 50yrs
If Obi that was part of them can be treated this way, imagine what will happen to Sowore if the youths decides to queue behind him.

All Sowore has to do is to get the youths united behind a common goal. Not just Sowore...even folks like you should you decide to run.

At the end, Nigeria is a country of varied interests and varied ideas. That is why we never have had a united youth movement.

If we don't challenge this rubbish by INEC, people like Sowore will never have a chance to rule this country no matter how clean and genuine they are, they will always be rigged out.

Many of you Southerners were silent when PDP was rigging, and many Northerners were silent when APC was ''rigging.

If you want change, you have to call for it even when the rigging favours you.

And anyway, rigging does not happen because you guys are not ready for change...yes, including you. Obi is like tiniubu the same old.

We must tell ourselves the truth
[/quote]

That obi lost because the oppositon was divided vs a united APC.
Re: Labour Party's Performance Showed Youths Are Tired Of Those In Power - Ndume by humilitypays(m): 9:28am On Apr 03, 2023
Kingsmeal:
Confession time!

This goes to show that Peter Obi won the election and the recent Propaganda launch on Obi is not ordinary.
Who doesn't know that Peter Obi won the 2023 Presidential election?

Bola Tinubu even confessed the same on the very day INEC illegally handed him return certificate as illegal president-select, and he said:

"I know most of you didn't vote for me, but I am still here standing as your president-elect"

That statement from a supposed winner of a presidential election is an indictment on INEC's illegality.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party's Performance Showed Youths Are Tired Of Those In Power - Ndume by nairalanda1(m): 9:29am On Apr 03, 2023
rippa:

Tinubu never won and we will prove it in court
Just watch and see

K.

It doesn't matter to me either way. When we all are tired of tinubu, atiku, and obi, call me.
Re: Labour Party's Performance Showed Youths Are Tired Of Those In Power - Ndume by Bennycollins: 9:31am On Apr 03, 2023
OriOko88:
Na so. He's right. But obi should have Stayed in PDP. He just wasted northern Christian votes for nothing. I pity them in anticipation of what will befall them in d hands of jihadist if tinubu gets sworn in.

It is all over for PDP. They should queue behind LP now, rather than try to bring the LP down. Because if the old PDP vs APC system remains, then the APc that have formed alliance with Lucifer himself will continue to outdo them for life.
Re: Labour Party's Performance Showed Youths Are Tired Of Those In Power - Ndume by rippa(m): 9:36am On Apr 03, 2023
nairalanda1:

Personally, I hate APC, PDP, LP and NNPP and wish Nigerians voted them out. Obi is just like tinubu, buhari, atiku and kwankwaso. I would rather vote for Emeka from Onitsha than Obi. At the end, we need to vote the establishment out. Supporting them because we think they are our saviours is why we are here.
So because were silent when PDP rigged, so APC should now rigged with reckless abandon🤣🤣
I was among those that stood behind Oshiomole in edo state when Obasenjo rigged him out in 2007 and installed the PDP guy as governor.
We protested under the rains and sun until oshiomole got his mandate back only for him to join the crooks he fought against.
This is one of the reasons i dont trust Sowore.
He will end up worst like yahaya bello of kogi.
Let him go and prove himself first before wanting us to support him.

Obi have proven himself and we trust him to deliver

All Sowore has to do is to get the youths united behind a common goal. Not just Sowore...even folks like you should you decide to run.

At the end, Nigeria is a country of varied interests and varied ideas. That is why we never have had a united youth movement.

Many of you Southerners were silent when PDP was rigging, and many Northerners were silent when APC was ''rigging.

And anyway, rigging does not happen because you guys are not ready for change...yes, including you. Obi is like tiniubu the same old.

Re: Labour Party's Performance Showed Youths Are Tired Of Those In Power - Ndume by rippa(m): 9:38am On Apr 03, 2023
nairalanda1:

So because u think we were silent when PDP rigged, so APC should now rigged with reckless abandon🤣🤣
I was among those that stood behind Oshiomole in edo state when Obasenjo rigged him out in 2007 and installed the PDP guy as governor.
We protested under the rains and sun until oshiomole got his mandate back only for him to join the crooks he fought against.

Re: Labour Party's Performance Showed Youths Are Tired Of Those In Power - Ndume by Simplythebest: 9:41am On Apr 03, 2023
Don't mind those fools suffering never tire them.
Tofax:
I want someone to explain this to me like I am a child.
In a country of Christians and Muslims, someone chose to run a Muslim-Muslim ticket thereby raising a middle finger to Christians but the one that chose a Christian-Muslim is the bigot?
@Nobsdaslushhkid
Re: Labour Party's Performance Showed Youths Are Tired Of Those In Power - Ndume by Chucks13: 9:41am On Apr 03, 2023
Pls which youth? Count me out pls. If I want young person as president Imomulen or Kachuckwu or Soworewill be my choice not a 63 or 64 years old man.

Pls Ndume we want young resident of someone in Obama age when he became the US president, we want a young president of Macron age when he became France president and not over 60 years old man been referred to as youth.
Re: Labour Party's Performance Showed Youths Are Tired Of Those In Power - Ndume by nairalanda1(m): 9:46am On Apr 03, 2023
rippa:

So because u think we were silent when PDP rigged, so APC should now rigged with reckless abandon🤣🤣

Obi lost. Time we got ready for 2027
Re: Labour Party's Performance Showed Youths Are Tired Of Those In Power - Ndume by Benega9(m): 9:55am On Apr 03, 2023
Confession time
Re: Labour Party's Performance Showed Youths Are Tired Of Those In Power - Ndume by mrvitalis(m): 10:02am On Apr 03, 2023
OriOko88:

If Obi had stayed in PDP would you have believed he was this popular ?

Now PDP should rally round him and back him for 2027
Re: Labour Party's Performance Showed Youths Are Tired Of Those In Power - Ndume by rippa(m): 10:03am On Apr 03, 2023
nairalanda1:

Obi lost. Time we got ready for 2027
Obi won 13 states
Tinubu won 11
Atiku won 12

Obi won states in 4 regions out of 6
Tinubu won states in 4 regions out 6
Atiku won in 5 regions out 6

So i wonder how u think Tinubu really won the election 🤣🤣

Obi won and we will stand behind in court to prove it just as i stood behind Oshiomole.

We can't start thinking of 2027 when we aint done with 2023
So chill
Re: Labour Party's Performance Showed Youths Are Tired Of Those In Power - Ndume by nairalanda1(m): 10:05am On Apr 03, 2023
rippa:

Obi won 13 states
Tinubu won 11
Atiku won 12

Obi won states in 4 regions out of 6
Tinubu won states in 4 regions out 6
Atiku won in 5 regions out 6

So i wonder how u think Tinubu really won the election 🤣🤣

Obi won and we will stand behind in court to prove it just as i stood behind Oshiomole.

We can't start thinking of 2027 when we aint done with 2023
So chill

Well, if he wins in court, it is all the same to me.
Re: Labour Party's Performance Showed Youths Are Tired Of Those In Power - Ndume by rippa(m): 10:23am On Apr 03, 2023
nairalanda1:

Well, if he wins in court, it is all the same to me.

When Obi wins in court, it will never be the same again for Nigeria democracy.
1. He would have proven that the so called structures APC and PDP are claiming are structures of criminality. He would have proven that as long as u have the majority of people behind u, u dont need any party structure to win an election
2. He would have given HOPE to people like Sowore that they can win an election without being in PDP or APC
3. He would have created trust between Nigerians and the judiciary that we have totally lost faith in
4. People like me will have the mind to come out and vote next time.
5. INEC will know that is no longer business as usual and that elections should never be sold to the highest bidders
6. Huspuppi, invictus etc with alots of baggages hanging on their neck like Tinubu wont ever dream to contest
Etc
As for performance, he wont do magic because he is not a messiah but he will do his best. Nigerians will for once feel the impact of having a leader and many more.

So we all must support him as he try to correct the errors in our democracy vi judiciary
Re: Labour Party's Performance Showed Youths Are Tired Of Those In Power - Ndume by Proudlyomonna: 10:31am On Apr 03, 2023
OriOko88:

No PDP played the dirty greedy game.
Power should go down South for common sense sakes.
Them leave Obi and Wike select Atiku even before the Primary Elections, thinking se the South dey bluff with their call for power shift.
Re: Labour Party's Performance Showed Youths Are Tired Of Those In Power - Ndume by nairalanda1(m): 10:37am On Apr 03, 2023
rippa:

When Obi wins in court, it will never be the same again for Nigeria democracy.
1. He would have proven that the so called structures APC and PDP are claiming are structures of criminality. He would have proven that as long as u have the majority of people behind u, u dont need any party structure to win an election
2. He would have given HOPE to people like Sowore that they can win an election without being in PDP or APC
3. He would have created trust between Nigerians and the judiciary that we have totally lost faith in
4. People like me will have the mind to come out and vote next time.
5. INEC will know that is no longer business as usual and that elections should never be sold to the highest bidders
6. Huspuppi, invictus etc with alots of baggages hanging on their neck like Tinubu wont ever dream to contest
Etc
As for performance, he wont do magic because he is not a messiah but he will do his best. Nigerians will for once feel the impact of having a leader and many more.

So we all must support him as he try to correct the errors in our democracy vi judiciary

Nope, nothing will change. Not at all.
Re: Labour Party's Performance Showed Youths Are Tired Of Those In Power - Ndume by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:39am On Apr 03, 2023
nairalanda1:

No it isn't.

Political fights are fought to defeat your enemy, and to render him invisible and harmless so that the next time election happens, your enemy won't have any fight left in him.

See what the Democrats are doing to Trump in the USA. It is all to prevent him from making a comeback. That is what APC is doing to Obi.

Has nothing to do with the election.(All the independent analysis of the results put APC ahead.). Obi is challenging tinubu's qualification to run even, not the results..because he knows he came third.

Obi is challenging everything.

With all the rigging APC did evidence based, Obi came third how?
Re: Labour Party's Performance Showed Youths Are Tired Of Those In Power - Ndume by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:40am On Apr 03, 2023
nairalanda1:

Did I abuse you? Calm down. This is just a website.

It is not the main thrust of his challenge. And he would still lose most likely (He may get rivers off the result list, maybe a rerun there).

Lagos and a lot of northern votes are rigged in APC favour by INEC. Stop talking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NOI Poll Reveals Nigerians’ Choice For Middle-aged Candidates In 2019. / Starting The Conversation: The Focus Is Saraki / Distribution Of Election Materials Begins In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.