Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Abuja Big Boys Storm Venue As Skyewise Group Unveils New Automobile Showroom - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Abuja Big Boys Storm Venue As Skyewise Group Unveils New Automobile Showroom (46472 Views)

Skyewise Group Emerges 2022 'investment/automobile Brand Of The Year' / Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) / Saudi Arabia's First Car Showroom For Women Only Opens In Jeddah(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Big Boys Storm Venue As Skyewise Group Unveils New Automobile Showroom by Robertgreene1(m): 1:08pm On Apr 04, 2023
I'm not impressed.....

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Big Boys Storm Venue As Skyewise Group Unveils New Automobile Showroom by KingMack(m): 1:16pm On Apr 04, 2023
See as this oyibo jus dey look the drink...COME UNA WAN TURN AM FINISH NIGERIAN PEOPLE AND OSHO FREE BE LIKE 5and6πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Re: Abuja Big Boys Storm Venue As Skyewise Group Unveils New Automobile Showroom by karmaolu1(m): 1:16pm On Apr 04, 2023
I GO DO GO ABUJA EVEN NA TO GO BE CLEANER CUS ABUJA VIIBES DE SWEET ME LIKE VIRGIN
Re: Abuja Big Boys Storm Venue As Skyewise Group Unveils New Automobile Showroom by InvertedHammer: 1:18pm On Apr 04, 2023
/
Can you send a transcript of what Alex said in the interview?

/
Re: Abuja Big Boys Storm Venue As Skyewise Group Unveils New Automobile Showroom by faithfull18(f): 1:30pm On Apr 04, 2023
Abuja big boys indeed.
Re: Abuja Big Boys Storm Venue As Skyewise Group Unveils New Automobile Showroom by fabuloz1(m): 1:51pm On Apr 04, 2023
lildush:
Some of the big boys. Are on serious loan and borrow borrow from friends just to show off.. it's well. I will advise they invest on assets.. not liabilities. No mater the amount of investment you have .. it's total madness to drive a car of 200million. It's not poverty mentality. Check the richest white people. Wat kind of cars do dey use?
Oga, if you have the money, you spend it. Is it only investment you will do all your life ? Those that can afford a car of 200 million have so many investments abound. Even the richest men have the most expensive car collections, stop dreaming
Re: Abuja Big Boys Storm Venue As Skyewise Group Unveils New Automobile Showroom by decollex(m): 1:59pm On Apr 04, 2023
MrBroke:
Big men not boys. Don't get carried away with what you see, most are unhappy grin you will understand soon
You wey no rich na you come dey happy. I laugh u in pity garnish with honor.
Bro just hustle and pray make God truly bless you and please don't forget to change this mindset first. If you keep up with this mindset I am truly sorry for you.
Re: Abuja Big Boys Storm Venue As Skyewise Group Unveils New Automobile Showroom by tiswell(m): 2:04pm On Apr 04, 2023
lildush:
Some of the big boys. Are on serious loan and borrow borrow from friends just to show off.. it's well. I will advise they invest on assets.. not liabilities. No mater the amount of investment you have .. it's total madness to drive a car of 200million. It's not poverty mentality. Check the richest white people. Wat kind of cars do dey use?
we are not white people.
Re: Abuja Big Boys Storm Venue As Skyewise Group Unveils New Automobile Showroom by Rahkman: 2:04pm On Apr 04, 2023
Abuja boys and senator natives with their broke lifestyles begging girls for money gay runs and other nonsense....useless badtards
Re: Abuja Big Boys Storm Venue As Skyewise Group Unveils New Automobile Showroom by decollex(m): 2:05pm On Apr 04, 2023
If you are rich you are rich and if you are poor you are truly poor. I am here to read mindsets through your comments.
Re: Abuja Big Boys Storm Venue As Skyewise Group Unveils New Automobile Showroom by Exedyne: 2:12pm On Apr 04, 2023
this one fit dey run money laundering for politicians low key

1 Like

Re: Abuja Big Boys Storm Venue As Skyewise Group Unveils New Automobile Showroom by okoroemeka(m): 2:21pm On Apr 04, 2023
GLeesMODEL:
Impressive
misplaced priorities,we don't need this type of consumption based business in Nigeria,what we need is manufacturing and adding value to agribusiness to reduce massive importation

5 Likes

Re: Abuja Big Boys Storm Venue As Skyewise Group Unveils New Automobile Showroom by BackFromBalablu: 2:27pm On Apr 04, 2023
What brand is this and how much does it cost?
Odogwu is here grin
Re: Abuja Big Boys Storm Venue As Skyewise Group Unveils New Automobile Showroom by Benrosaria(m): 2:29pm On Apr 04, 2023
and the background in the 5th and 6th photo don't look attractive for me to be fascinated about the place I want to buy a car from skyewise
Re: Abuja Big Boys Storm Venue As Skyewise Group Unveils New Automobile Showroom by BackFromBalablu: 2:29pm On Apr 04, 2023
decollex:

Bro just hustle and pray make God truly bless you and please don't forget to change this mindset first. If you keep up with this mindset I am truly sorry for you.
Ahn ahn dey calm down now. cheesy
Re: Abuja Big Boys Storm Venue As Skyewise Group Unveils New Automobile Showroom by Brownshoe: 2:34pm On Apr 04, 2023
lamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

They better come and make me their ambassador before I blow up and my price skyrocket high

Re: Abuja Big Boys Storm Venue As Skyewise Group Unveils New Automobile Showroom by Bringbackmandat: 2:34pm On Apr 04, 2023
While Iyaebe is borrowing hundred naira data to defend tinubu on nairaland. This world no balance.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Big Boys Storm Venue As Skyewise Group Unveils New Automobile Showroom by MrBroke(m): 2:35pm On Apr 04, 2023
decollex:

grin you think I'm poor (broke) . grin grin
Re: Abuja Big Boys Storm Venue As Skyewise Group Unveils New Automobile Showroom by stamapro(m): 2:38pm On Apr 04, 2023
I am more interested in the car pictures than the people there! Who their presence epp. Make them all shift make I see better car buy...
Re: Abuja Big Boys Storm Venue As Skyewise Group Unveils New Automobile Showroom by Peace2love: 2:38pm On Apr 04, 2023
lildush:

Is not madness ooo. E get why.

My Boss once told me, he will use his money and buy whatever make him feel happy, because if he dies today his children and relatives will abound his corpse in mortuary and start fighting over his wealth.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Big Boys Storm Venue As Skyewise Group Unveils New Automobile Showroom by Salemacad: 2:45pm On Apr 04, 2023
I remember when alexreports visits bidapolyTechnic far back as 2011 for pageantry activities i see!! don well himself all the best!!!!
Re: Abuja Big Boys Storm Venue As Skyewise Group Unveils New Automobile Showroom by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:14pm On Apr 04, 2023
Somebody please quote me and buy me dinner

Tummy hurt so bad
Re: Abuja Big Boys Storm Venue As Skyewise Group Unveils New Automobile Showroom by Brownshoe: 3:17pm On Apr 04, 2023
Caaz:
Alex I love your hustle honestly.i love meeting people of caliber n timber.
Nor be all these firewood human beings wey nor get level
omo obo! U go use that thing on Ur DP .
Re: Abuja Big Boys Storm Venue As Skyewise Group Unveils New Automobile Showroom by Bukky001(m): 3:24pm On Apr 04, 2023
lildush:

I used to have this kind pf mentality too but come to think of it, life is short and only lived once. What is the essence of making more money and not enjoy the good things of life only for people who don't understand your struggle lavish it when you're gone

1 Like

Re: Abuja Big Boys Storm Venue As Skyewise Group Unveils New Automobile Showroom by illuminutty: 3:46pm On Apr 04, 2023
Na that pishure of Alex asslicking reports spoil everything. grin grin grin grin

Re: Abuja Big Boys Storm Venue As Skyewise Group Unveils New Automobile Showroom by Emeka71(m): 4:01pm On Apr 04, 2023
lamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

They better come and make me their ambassador before I blow up and my price skyrocket high
Please I want the contact number of Tinubu our in-coming President.
Re: Abuja Big Boys Storm Venue As Skyewise Group Unveils New Automobile Showroom by xjiggy: 4:19pm On Apr 04, 2023
lamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

I be think say you don't blow. So u still dey wait to blow like Theo Walcott
Re: Abuja Big Boys Storm Venue As Skyewise Group Unveils New Automobile Showroom by Mrnakeina(m): 5:03pm On Apr 04, 2023
Which kind bigboy de sweat for ampit
undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From Nigeria’s First Keke Rally Organized By Stallion-Bajaj / Ably Flit Logistics Can Help Finance The Clearing Of Your Vehicle!! / Fahim Saleh: What You Should Know About Brutally Murdered GOKADA Founder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.