Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,435 members, 7,830,193 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Abuja Big Boys Storm Venue As Skyewise Group Unveils New Automobile Showroom - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Abuja Big Boys Storm Venue As Skyewise Group Unveils New Automobile Showroom (46474 Views)

Skyewise Group Emerges 2022 'investment/automobile Brand Of The Year' / Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) / Saudi Arabia's First Car Showroom For Women Only Opens In Jeddah(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Big Boys Storm Venue As Skyewise Group Unveils New Automobile Showroom by engineerkola: 5:51pm On Apr 04, 2023
lildush:
Some of the big boys. Are on serious loan and borrow borrow from friends just to show off.. it's well. I will advise they invest on assets.. not liabilities. No mater the amount of investment you have .. it's total madness to drive a car of 200million. It's not poverty mentality. Check the richest white people. Wat kind of cars do dey use?

You are saying nonsense. Which white people are you talking about. The statistics for luxury brand new cars shows that only 7% of all brand new luxury cars sold yearly are purchased by blacks. Only 7%. Whites purchase 93%. This means for every 100 luxury cars sold, whites bought 93 and blacks bought only 7. Stop this habit of feeling inferior to the whites. See how you said "check the richest white people" in ignorance
Re: Abuja Big Boys Storm Venue As Skyewise Group Unveils New Automobile Showroom by lildush(m): 5:55pm On Apr 04, 2023
engineerkola:

You are saying nonsense. Which white people are you talking about. The statistics for luxury brand new cars shows that only 7% of all brand new luxury cars sold yearly are purchased by blacks. Only 7%. Whites purchase 93%. This means for every 100 luxury cars sold, whites bought 93 and blacks bought only 7. Stop this habit of feeling inferior to the whites. See how you said "check the richest white people" in ignorance

Google warren buffet garage n tell me the kind of cars u see Dere..
Re: Abuja Big Boys Storm Venue As Skyewise Group Unveils New Automobile Showroom by lildush(m): 5:58pm On Apr 04, 2023
Bukky001:

I used to have this kind pf mentality too but come to think of it, life is short and only lived once. What is the essence of making more money and not enjoy the good things of life only for people who don't understand your struggle lavish it when you're gone

True talk bro. I know we're am coming from. Dat is y I made dat statement... My children must not suffer wat I suffered. Let it end with me.. dat I y I must invest....
Re: Abuja Big Boys Storm Venue As Skyewise Group Unveils New Automobile Showroom by lildush(m): 6:03pm On Apr 04, 2023
fabuloz1:

Oga, if you have the money, you spend it. Is it only investment you will do all your life ? Those that can afford a car of 200 million have so many investments abound. Even the richest men have the most expensive car collections, stop dreaming

I don't expect u to agree with me.. spend all u have on luxury cars.
Re: Abuja Big Boys Storm Venue As Skyewise Group Unveils New Automobile Showroom by lildush(m): 6:05pm On Apr 04, 2023
[quote author=engineerkola post=122294552]

You are saying nonsense. Which white people are you talking about. The statistics for luxury brand new cars shows that only 7% of all brand new luxury cars sold yearly are purchased by blacks. Only 7%. Whites purchase 93%. This means for every 100 luxury cars sold, whites bought 93 and blacks bought only 7. Stop this habit of feeling inferior to the whites. See how you said "check the richest white people" in ignorance [/quote

I don't expect u to agree with me. Spend all u have on luxury cars and oda things. Dnt invest....]
Re: Abuja Big Boys Storm Venue As Skyewise Group Unveils New Automobile Showroom by engineerkola: 6:23pm On Apr 04, 2023
lildush:

Google warren buffet garage n tell me the kind of cars u see Dere..

There are over 4,000 white billionaires. Not only Warren Buffet. I am telling you to free yourself from mental slavery. Before you worship whites, remember the following

Whites have the highest number of serial killers
Whites have the highest obesity rate
Whites have the highest suicide rate
Whites have the highest divorce rate
Whites have the highest number of old people abandoned by their children.

Continue in your mental colonial slavery to the whites.
Re: Abuja Big Boys Storm Venue As Skyewise Group Unveils New Automobile Showroom by TINCAN(m): 7:19pm On Apr 04, 2023
Secure an investment today.

Re: Abuja Big Boys Storm Venue As Skyewise Group Unveils New Automobile Showroom by henryligit: 10:49pm On Apr 04, 2023
Imported goods
Re: Abuja Big Boys Storm Venue As Skyewise Group Unveils New Automobile Showroom by lildush(m): 1:53pm On Apr 05, 2023
engineerkola:

There are over 4,000 white billionaires. Not only Warren Buffet. I am telling you to free yourself from mental slavery. Before you worship whites, remember the following

Whites have the highest number of serial killers
Whites have the highest obesity rate
Whites have the highest suicide rate
Whites have the highest divorce rate
Whites have the highest number of old people abandoned by their children.

Continue in your mental colonial slavery to the whites.

Who is talking about worshipping whites? For your information. I don't give a fvck about the whites.. am just passing a message to those who want to secure their future now by investing instead of spending lavishly on things dat don't matter. It's true wealth is not for everyone. U can call it mental slavery if u want. But let me advice u. As u see people comment here or as u read books. If u do read. Take note of some things u see. It might help u in life... No information is a waste. May God bless us and give us the grace to make the right decision. In life. .....Mean while. We're is jagaban☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️
Re: Abuja Big Boys Storm Venue As Skyewise Group Unveils New Automobile Showroom by engineerkola: 4:24pm On Apr 07, 2023
lildush:

Who is talking about worshipping whites? For your information. I don't give a fvck about the whites.. am just passing a message to those who want to secure their future now by investing instead of spending lavishly on things dat don't matter. It's true wealth is not for everyone. U can call it mental slavery if u want. But let me advice u. As u see people comment here or as u read books. If u do read. Take note of some things u see. It might help u in life... No information is a waste. May God bless us and give us the grace to make the right decision. In life. .....Mean while. We're is jagaban☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️

If you gave advice and you only recommended that people invest instead or spending lavishly, I would have liked your comment and moved on. I won't even quote you. But you said look at the whites. Check the cars the white drives. That shows you see yourself as a black man as inferior and below whites for you to base your decision making on the lives of whites who do not even care about you.

Let me tell you what the white people use their money for. They buy luxury things and they contribute their money to depopulate africa. HIV, Ebola, Covid are lab made viruses to depopulate Africa. They do not want us to grow or develop to start using our natural resources by ourselves. Did you know that Bill Gate is responsible for zika virus that was transmitted by mosquitos. If a mosquito carrying that zika virus bites a pregnant woman, she would give birth to a baby with a tiny head or a still birth. It is Bill Gates Foundation that funded the lab that created the virus.

Stop ass licking white people.
Re: Abuja Big Boys Storm Venue As Skyewise Group Unveils New Automobile Showroom by lildush(m): 9:54pm On Apr 07, 2023
engineerkola:

If you gave advice and you only recommended that people invest instead or spending lavishly, I would have liked your comment and moved on. I won't even quote you. But you said look at the whites. Check the cars the white drives. That shows you see yourself as a black man as inferior and below whites for you to base your decision making on the lives of whites who do not even care about you.

Let me tell you what the white people use their money for. They buy luxury things and they contribute their money to depopulate africa. HIV, Ebola, Covid are lab made viruses to depopulate Africa. They do not want us to grow or develop to start using our natural resources by ourselves. Did you know that Bill Gate is responsible for zika virus that was transmitted by mosquitos. If a mosquito carrying that zika virus bites a pregnant woman, she would give birth to a baby with a tiny head or a still birth. It is Bill Gates Foundation that funded the lab that created the virus.

Stop ass licking white people.

Who doesn't know.. wat the whites are doing? I know all these things. I just sighted an example with Dem. On how they manage their finances.. I dnt give a fvck about Dem. But wen Eva and we're Eva u see a good thing. Try to emulate it. Thank you and God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From Nigeria’s First Keke Rally Organized By Stallion-Bajaj / Fahim Saleh: What You Should Know About Brutally Murdered GOKADA Founder / Ably Flit Logistics Can Help Finance The Clearing Of Your Vehicle!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.