Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

My Statements On INEC's Uploading Of Results Were Twisted - Lai Mohammed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Statements On INEC's Uploading Of Results Were Twisted - Lai Mohammed (17808 Views)

Electoral Officers In Imo Say Elections Were Not Held Yet, Results Were Collated / Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa / Tinubu: I Didn't Disparage Osogbo People, My Comments Were Twisted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Statements On INEC's Uploading Of Results Were Twisted - Lai Mohammed by Vado(m): 12:58pm On Apr 05, 2023
Ceenachi:
Basket mouth grin grin

Nigeria is the only country in the world that have a Minister of information who doesn't have information.

Truth be told, the federal govt don't mean well for the citizens . A poll that was marred with violence, killings, snatching and destruction of ballot boxes and rigging. Somebody is saying that the president delivered on his promise of credible election.

I blame Jonathan for every problem Nigeria is facing now undecided

That clown Jonathan was a weakling. He should see how Buhari used power to the fullest for his people.

1 Like

Re: My Statements On INEC's Uploading Of Results Were Twisted - Lai Mohammed by hush15: 1:01pm On Apr 05, 2023
Re: My Statements On INEC's Uploading Of Results Were Twisted - Lai Mohammed by joba4luv: 1:09pm On Apr 05, 2023
He has started another lies if I may ask is this old fool man don't have shame by telling lies every minutes every second? What legacy does he want to leave for his unborn generation when at this age he don't have anything to do than telling lies over the world

1 Like

Re: My Statements On INEC's Uploading Of Results Were Twisted - Lai Mohammed by akseph1: 1:09pm On Apr 05, 2023
GeneralPula:
“This is irresponsible and reckless journalism . “The truth of the matter is that, one of the major problems in the polity today, is a section of the media. “These are people who cannot just belief that the Labour Party or the opposition did not win the election.

“They convinced themselves that the All Progressives Congress (APC) will loose the election. “As a result of this there is nothing you want to say or do, they will find a way to twist it and make it what they want it to look like,” he said.

“What I said was that, during the election, there was a technical glitch and as a result of this and for INEC to protect the data, it suspended uploading of the results..

“INEC immediately set up a technical team to look into what went wrong and simultaneously floated another platform,” he said. Mohammed added: “They inserted the word “deliberately” and omitted the phrase that it was in order to protect the sanctity of the data.“They make it to look like INEC deliberately refused to upload the results’.

It’s what we know already. Same was done to Wole Soyinka recently. Twisting words on media all to form victim or buys sympathy. They’re strategies that can’t even work cuz people have seen through their hypocrisy & they’ve been abandoned..

Their 3rd class pathetic fraud & acute agent of division already in court. Instead of him to stay calm and let court does it work, he kept on coming to the media to say gibberish. He’ll soon meet his Waterloo..
That third class was once a Governor. What have you achieved that makes you to insult him. Young man, you may not get to his height for life.
Re: My Statements On INEC's Uploading Of Results Were Twisted - Lai Mohammed by chukwuoke(m): 1:43pm On Apr 05, 2023
This liar lia Muhammed truth no dey that your small long mouth. For some days now you haven't been on papers or television. You an age remember when you die you will be coil in mat and thrown in a shallow pit. Since you become minister of information you have never play the right path of your job all you know is negative ways. Be worn. Be worn beeewooorn.
Re: My Statements On INEC's Uploading Of Results Were Twisted - Lai Mohammed by Magnoliaa(f): 2:36pm On Apr 05, 2023
This man nor dey rest? 😒

2 Likes

Re: My Statements On INEC's Uploading Of Results Were Twisted - Lai Mohammed by netzro(m): 4:27pm On Apr 05, 2023
Yours was twisted abi, but you twist ObiDatti own statement na

You see as e be, better chop your own breakfast quietly

1 Like

Re: My Statements On INEC's Uploading Of Results Were Twisted - Lai Mohammed by BluntCrazeMan: 4:49pm On Apr 05, 2023
nony43:
I have never seen one single statement APC has owned in the past 8 years.
They have never owned up..

Even when a supposedly good policy misfires,, they would still come out and lie about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Statements On INEC's Uploading Of Results Were Twisted - Lai Mohammed by BluntCrazeMan: 5:02pm On Apr 05, 2023
Oracle12:
I actually thought this man already passed on the baton of lying to Senior Advocate of Nonsense in person of Keyamo.

Apparently, it was a cloned copy he passed on to him, he still has the original.

APC and their cohorts making a mockery of themselves as always. grin
Guy I no wan laugh..!!

1 Like

Re: My Statements On INEC's Uploading Of Results Were Twisted - Lai Mohammed by BluntCrazeMan: 5:03pm On Apr 05, 2023
MosayA:
Baba don put his comment on Reverse gear. grin grin grin

Even at that,, he still use the reverse go jam tree 🌲 again..
Re: My Statements On INEC's Uploading Of Results Were Twisted - Lai Mohammed by MountHoreb: 7:12pm On Apr 05, 2023
So he has felt the pain of twisting someone's statement? Lai continue dey play.
Re: My Statements On INEC's Uploading Of Results Were Twisted - Lai Mohammed by OneCandleAway(f): 7:21pm On Apr 05, 2023
akseph1:

That third class was once a Governor. What have you achieved that makes you to insult him. Young man, you may not get to his height for life.

Funny enough he finished with 2.2 while running a profitable business.
Re: My Statements On INEC's Uploading Of Results Were Twisted - Lai Mohammed by Stiruconcepts(m): 12:14am On Apr 06, 2023
Re: My Statements On INEC's Uploading Of Results Were Twisted - Lai Mohammed by Lobotomy02: 10:41am On Apr 06, 2023
Caught in your plethora of lies again

Shameless old man!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coup: Northern Elders Urges Tinubu To Remove All Sanctions On Niger / Governor Okowa Dancing At Celebration Of His 2nd Year In Office / Happy Birthday Your Excellency, Atiku Abubakar (turaki Adamawa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.