Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:13 AM

Bello Shagari Kicks As Middle Beltans Dissociate Themselves From "North" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bello Shagari Kicks As Middle Beltans Dissociate Themselves From "North" (34289 Views)

Middle Beltans, Why Not Create An Army For Yourselves / Ex-Militants Dissociate Themselves From Petition To NSA Against General Ndiomu / 9 Ondo House Members Dissociate Themselves From Impeachnent Of Agboola Ajayi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bello Shagari Kicks As Middle Beltans Dissociate Themselves From "North" by Jackbaur88: 8:22am On Apr 06, 2023
No one can stop an Idea whose time has come. Just like the PETER OBI mantra, it's time for Nigeria to break loose from the shackles that has kept her bound and captive for ages and no one can stop it from happening, I mean no force on earth can do that.

The Dream of a united, prosperous and distinct Middle Belt Pioneered by late Chief Solomon Lar and Sir Joseph Tarka of blessed memories will never go in vain.

The generation that wants Nigeria and the Middle Belt free has woken up and there is no stopping her.

From Southern Kaduna, to Niger state down to Nasarawa and Benue States, to the FCT and up the hills of the great Plateau, to the great mountains of Mambilla in Taraba to Southern Gombe and the entire Adamawa state, curving in Southern Borno, our people must be free. I repeat our people must be free.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bello Shagari Kicks As Middle Beltans Dissociate Themselves From "North" by Angelfrost(m): 8:23am On Apr 06, 2023
I find this talk about aligning and uniting quite deceptive and stupid!

Without a constitutional amendment to favor every citizen equally regardless of ethnicity and region, align all you want on paper, nothing will change!

6 Likes

Re: Bello Shagari Kicks As Middle Beltans Dissociate Themselves From "North" by Vinnie2000(m): 8:26am On Apr 06, 2023
RexTramadol1:
Obi is dividing this nation. Whether it is intentional is what I can’t say.

Obi Kee you dia. sad

Nigerian Politicians have been using the core North and their ILLITERACY to Drag us down for a Long time. embarassed

Reason why Tinubu focussed his Energy on Places like Kebbi, Zamfara, Sokoto, Jigawa and Yobe.
Where Voters don't know their Left from their Right. 😕

It's good Middle Belt wants to Pull out from them. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bello Shagari Kicks As Middle Beltans Dissociate Themselves From "North" by Chetas81(m): 8:26am On Apr 06, 2023
CONGRATULATION TO YOU GUY'S AND IF THEIR COMING TO FIGHT YOU PLS HELP ME TELL THOSE GUYS THAT PRESSURE POT EXPLOSIVE IS WHAT WE CAN BUILD TO FIGHT BACK----- MIDDLE BELT FOR LIFE

4 Likes

Re: Bello Shagari Kicks As Middle Beltans Dissociate Themselves From "North" by Uptheante(m): 8:28am On Apr 06, 2023
RecentHistory:

Shinoye, go and ask your fathers what their eyes saw during the civil war.
Was it not the Middle belt pple that fought most of the battle on behalf of the north?
If it was only the core northerners alone that fought the war, I'm sure Igbos would have totally destroy them

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bello Shagari Kicks As Middle Beltans Dissociate Themselves From "North" by nony43(m): 8:29am On Apr 06, 2023
RecentHistory:

Ask Nigerian military what they saw in the video war.
Re: Bello Shagari Kicks As Middle Beltans Dissociate Themselves From "North" by Chetas81(m): 8:30am On Apr 06, 2023
Angelfrost:
I find this talk about aligning and uniting quite deceptive and stupid!

Without a constitutional amendment to favor every citizen equally regardless of ethnicity and region, align all you want on paper, nothing will change!
you must not remain like this we have more than 1000 tribes in Nigeria pls kindly remember azerbaijan and armenia fight is on the way to Nigeria
Re: Bello Shagari Kicks As Middle Beltans Dissociate Themselves From "North" by HeroicMeastro: 8:30am On Apr 06, 2023
Gucciblog:

https://twitter.com/SKefason/status/1643342505075671044?t=KV6UEAjDvXN2ZTc1aDTHvA&s=19

Replying to this comment, Bello Shagari, the grandson of Shehu Shagari wrote;

https://twitter.com/Belshagy/status/1643480241069752321?s=19
All these Internet noise makers, twitter generations...
There views does not constitute 10% of the populace the claim to be speaking for.
Lazy youths
Re: Bello Shagari Kicks As Middle Beltans Dissociate Themselves From "North" by OVB123: 8:31am On Apr 06, 2023
Legitisreal:
is the political results not reality enough?

Elrufai that is doing overdrive on south kaduna is he not seeing their defiance is costing north

Nassarawa that labour won and won gov with Christian before rigging is it not people that are going against core north order?

Plateau that is running from apc like plague is it not because apc is pro north agenda

Taraba that apc can never win is it not core north Islam it's running from

Abuja that is defiling north everyday in politics nkor

Which reality you wan see
Well said my brother.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bello Shagari Kicks As Middle Beltans Dissociate Themselves From "North" by wman(m): 8:32am On Apr 06, 2023
It will be hard for Nigeria to divide due to the numerous small tribes.

1 Like

Re: Bello Shagari Kicks As Middle Beltans Dissociate Themselves From "North" by jumper524(m): 8:32am On Apr 06, 2023
Thanksful:
If the north allow middle belt to present the next president, fine. If not, middle belt should define their own destiny.

No body come here come be spectator
oga do the maths. The northeast has not produced president yet aside abaca who's from maiduguri but identifies with kano.
The North central had Ibb, Abdul Salam and gowon. They even dominated the senate presidency with saraki and David Mark.
Don't talk about marginalisation politics with North central.
We are one North and that's why we are better together.

1 Like

Re: Bello Shagari Kicks As Middle Beltans Dissociate Themselves From "North" by Sammy5413(m): 8:33am On Apr 06, 2023
Please the promise your grandfather made to Amucha is yet to be fulfilled
It's called 'nkwa Shagari kwere Amucha'
Re: Bello Shagari Kicks As Middle Beltans Dissociate Themselves From "North" by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 06, 2023
RexTramadol1:
Obi is dividing this nation. Whether it is intentional is what I can’t say.

And Tinubu and northern elders are uniting it.SMH.
Recently,the Arewa Youth council are demanding that senate president should be zoned to North West .
Why not "north Central" / middle belt?
The middle beltans have only realized the core northerners are only using their population to achieve their political bids ,but don't deem them worthy of occupying any major political post at the national level.

But Obi is the problem.
You need to have your head checked.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bello Shagari Kicks As Middle Beltans Dissociate Themselves From "North" by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 06, 2023
jumper524:
oga do the maths. The northeast has not produced president yet aside abaca who's from maiduguri but identifies with kano.
The North central had Ibb, Abdul Salam and gowon. They even dominated the senate presidency with saraki and David Mark.
Don't talk about marginalisation politics with North central.
We are one North and that's why we are better together.

See wahala o.
We say we no want to be regarded as northerners, you're still insisting we are one.

We are middle beltans, thank you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bello Shagari Kicks As Middle Beltans Dissociate Themselves From "North" by backtovillage: 8:39am On Apr 06, 2023
Nothing like " Yoruba Muslim before"
Nothing like "Southern Kaduna before" until yes daddy show face.
Muric and Obi deserve jail term

1 Like

Re: Bello Shagari Kicks As Middle Beltans Dissociate Themselves From "North" by MrAgbakoReloadi: 8:41am On Apr 06, 2023
tungamaje:
I thought they said it was Igbos who want to cause division among the northerners?
Biafraaaans
Are the ones pushing all propagandas. Las las nah to give una the Biafra make everybody rest. Not one inches of land outside afganEASTERN will you get.

God punnish that ipob mod wey dey constantly ban me here.

1 Like

Re: Bello Shagari Kicks As Middle Beltans Dissociate Themselves From "North" by thisisit: 8:41am On Apr 06, 2023
THE EMERGENCE OF GEN. GOWON, TY DAJUMA, LEKWOT & CO WAS AS A RESULT OF THE FRATRICIDAL BIAFRA WAR.

WHY SHOULD SHAGARI TELL MIDDLE BELT TO ASPIRE TO GREATNESS BY ALIGNING WITH THE NORTHERN BANDITS & JIHADIST?

THIS BELLO IS NOT A TRUE SOM OF SHAGARI. SHEHU SHAGARI WAS A VERY PEACEFUL LEADER.
Re: Bello Shagari Kicks As Middle Beltans Dissociate Themselves From "North" by Dindondin(m): 8:41am On Apr 06, 2023
XerXers:

But your defeat is glaring in Ilorin. Look at Jos resisting till date
No defeat at Ilorin. I m not here as a bigot but that Ilorin story wasn't completed. The route of Fulanis in the later part was a huge loss that Sultan had to tell them to accept defeat cos they already had an emir therefore they should not overstretch their luck. Their conclusion was Yaribas are too stubborn & cunning.
Go n read about the battle of Osogbo.
To the topic, no doubt, Nigeria ll still break up. The core north is still greedy. I can feel the anger of the middle belts and indeed what jihadists are doing to the Christians in the north. Justice dey cry for their head.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bello Shagari Kicks As Middle Beltans Dissociate Themselves From "North" by kushme: 8:41am On Apr 06, 2023
Legitisreal:
see I am not Igbo o

Na reality I dey talk, na these middle belt dey sheild north from front (benue, kogi, Plataue) to centre (south kaduna) to their heartland (taraba, adamawa)

If these people looseguard them, men go run enter them

You sabi Naija map.. cool

1 Like

Re: Bello Shagari Kicks As Middle Beltans Dissociate Themselves From "North" by Hessem: 8:43am On Apr 06, 2023
North too dey beg for association.

Why una no go fit dey dey una sef?

It baffle me say people cannot do things on their own without hoping on others.

God forbid

They don t need una association again. Na by force to be one ?

1 Like

Re: Bello Shagari Kicks As Middle Beltans Dissociate Themselves From "North" by tishbite42: 8:44am On Apr 06, 2023
BloomingDale:

What were the 10 regions?
Go and read the Wilinks report
It is on the Net
Re: Bello Shagari Kicks As Middle Beltans Dissociate Themselves From "North" by Topmaike007(m): 8:45am On Apr 06, 2023
Herdsmen:
That reply is the bomb.. bomb reality

If Una want make Una follow noise ..
Make dem decieve Una enter minorities..

Old Eastern Nigeria for develop pass as e be today.. forget propaganda

But dem run them based on propaganda and lies .. with all their resources .. visit their villages not capital

You wey dem form middle belt ..As e be like this Benue kaduna south , Niger , nassarawa, Jos .. Una no get resources but land minerals wey dem Dey control.. e come be Una like this na?

Una middle belt go the struggle with Guinea or Congo for development .. na jump and pass e go be .. with nobody to send how Una ..

Wisdom is profitable .. Walahi.. gaskia
Mr man check about the mineral resources in each state in middle belt and don't come here to say gullible words

1 Like

Re: Bello Shagari Kicks As Middle Beltans Dissociate Themselves From "North" by jumper524(m): 8:47am On Apr 06, 2023
Maryloveth:

See wahala o.
We say we no want to be regarded as northerners, you're still insisting we are one.

We are middle beltans, thank you.
no feel yourself. I'm more north central than you, speak for yourself.
I'm gbagyi from Abuja and my tribe spread across Niger, nasarawa, kogi and abuja. Do the maths again and proper rate yourself.
Re: Bello Shagari Kicks As Middle Beltans Dissociate Themselves From "North" by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:47am On Apr 06, 2023
The MiddleBeltans are most unserious people in this country. Politically speaking. Regarded as the 2nd largest region after the north (NW, NE) yet they continue to circumvent their struggle. Each time a particular administration doesn't favour any privileged individuals, he begins to chase clout. The moment he earns a benefit, he switches sides and shut up. All they do is cry cry cry. They should know that the northern Nigeria is nepotistic, tribalistic and bigotry and I don't blame them. Like I said, the MB are unserious folks and no one will take them serious.nonsense
Re: Bello Shagari Kicks As Middle Beltans Dissociate Themselves From "North" by Topmaike007(m): 8:48am On Apr 06, 2023
Ireportlive:
You are either North or South. East or West, NorthEast or NorthWest, SouthEast or SouthWest

Abacha in his lack of proper use of English and trying to create an extra geo political zone to balance power.. created the word NorthCentral and middle belt out of thin air
and he created South South and put South East in the middle of South South
Re: Bello Shagari Kicks As Middle Beltans Dissociate Themselves From "North" by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:49am On Apr 06, 2023
RecentHistory:

I know.this is coming from a tribe that their forefathers gave one of their states ( Kwara State ) to the North so North won't harm them on the war out of fears...lols

I also know this is coming from a tribe that due to fears decided to divide their religious lines without any jihad wars from the Fulanis , just to form alignment and brotherhood with the Fulanis yet they are seen as Infidels I'm the same Islam...

Nawaoh....before the war, Nigeria boosted it won't take them one year to win the war even with the help of Britian and other Allen bodies against Five states but the war took 3 years off and till today, nobody won the war,even with the sophiscated weapons of Nigerian Army...lols

The war was stopped because of the malnutrition and diseases spreeding out from Nigerian and Biafrian children ....

So tell me what more that your father told you after hiding inside the caves of Ekiti State when real men from the East are busy defending their father land...

If South East was conquered by Nigerian soldiers , why couldn't the Fulanis raise Caliphates in South East?

Let me make it clear to you.....whenever we talk about the 1967 civil war, just know that South West are just the hook up ladies that stay by the side to watch men defend their territories ....lols

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bello Shagari Kicks As Middle Beltans Dissociate Themselves From "North" by sslcrypt: 8:49am On Apr 06, 2023
madridguy:
What you just said is about APC and PDP. The States you mentioned voted for the candidates of their choice. So this has nothing to do with what you are saying.

You are just another tool with no intellectual capacity to engage constructive talks. Clouded by hypocrisy and propaganda,. majority of all you say is utter nonsense and rubbish, clear danger of been a tool for propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Bello Shagari Kicks As Middle Beltans Dissociate Themselves From "North" by 2016v2017: 8:51am On Apr 06, 2023
Thanksful:
If the north allow middle belt to present the next president, fine. If not, middle belt should define their own destiny.

No body come here come be spectator

1 Like

Re: Bello Shagari Kicks As Middle Beltans Dissociate Themselves From "North" by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:52am On Apr 06, 2023
Legitisreal:
Middle belt have actually pull out of north

Look at the elections in recent years taraba, benue, plataeu, Nassarawa, fct, kogi, would be going against the core north

It takes rigging and force for the pro core north to even keep them at par

Should a war happen today, north would be overrun cos these guys would open passage or outrightly join for their liberation
who pulled them out... Adamawa taraba middle belt nawa for Ina Sha... Even add kogi kwara too... Obedients or those doing this love drama Sha... Goodluck to u guys
Re: Bello Shagari Kicks As Middle Beltans Dissociate Themselves From "North" by madridguy(m): 8:56am On Apr 06, 2023
I am just laughing at your sense of reasoning Professor. You and your likes can wail till tomorrow your Middlebelt discussion will never fly. You failed to divide the Yorubas through religion lines, you will fail again because by the time the North Central answer you again maybe your next destination will be North East.

sslcrypt:

You are just another tool with no intellectual capacity to engage constructive talks. Clouded by hypocrisy and propaganda,. majority of all you say is utter nonsense and rubbish, clear danger of been a tool for propaganda.
Re: Bello Shagari Kicks As Middle Beltans Dissociate Themselves From "North" by Eriokanmi: 8:56am On Apr 06, 2023
Predictions are coming to pass gradually. The word of God won't go unfulfilled grin.

Awolowo also said, when the time is ripe, everyone will fight for their freedom. grin. Yorubanation agitation rages on. We need to be free.

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldier Who Was Killed In Sambisa Forest Buried Today In Maiduguri. Photos / The Population Density Of Igbo Land / Doyin Okupe Speaks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.