Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Why, Ladies, Why? (*photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why, Ladies, Why? (*photo) (5897 Views)

Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) / Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) / Ladies, Why You Shud Never Stick To One D!kc All Your Life (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why, Ladies, Why? (*photo) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 05, 2023
Why do ladies like exposing sensitive parts of their bodies?

Growing up as a church boy, I once walked up to the alter to answer a question before the whole church. And as I turned to back the alter and face the congregation, my eyes just ran straight into the wide open laps of a plum brown-skin lady who was seated on the front row. To my greatest shock, she appeared unconcerned as she kept smiling at the pastor. I was confused as to what was happening. Why this show of shame on holy grounds, my little innocent mind wondered. I have grown older but that unholy display has remained fresh in my memory, living there rent-free.

Another time, my very close friend was wedding in Abuja and while guests danced to very loud gospel music, I could notice a lady bouncing ecstatically up and down while her "front member" almost fell out of her wide-necked dress. She seemed to be enjoying the act of "showing off"- more like showing the world what she's got. I was ashamed on her behalf. What a pity, I thought to my self.

Now, my worry is why do ladies like doing this? Or is it just me getting bothered unneccessarily, or is this a normal thing?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why, Ladies, Why? (*photo) by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:56pm On Apr 05, 2023
YES it is just you getting bothered unneccessarily

It's now a norm in the society. Even more crazy in Europe

The female body doesn't even freak me again

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why, Ladies, Why? (*photo) by Southpole5917: 11:58pm On Apr 05, 2023
SundayNightGist:

Growing up as a church boy, I once walked up to the alter to answer a question before the whole church. And as I turned to back the alter and face the congregation, my eyes just ran straight into the wide open laps of a plum brown-skin lady who was seated on the front row. To my greatest shock, she appeared unconcerned as she kept smiling at the pastor. I was confused as to what was happening. Why this show of shame on holy grounds, my little innocent mind wondered. I have grown older but that unholy display has remained fresh in my memory, living there rent-free.

Another time, my very close friend was wedding in Abuja and while guests danced to very loud gospel music, I could notice a lady bouncing ecstatically up and down while her "front member" almost fell out of her wide-necked dress. She seemed to be enjoying the act of "showing off"- more like showing the world what she's got. I was ashamed on her behalf. What a pity, I thought to my self.

Now, my worry is why do ladies like doing this? Or is it just me getting bothered unneccessarily, or is this a normal thing?

Most Use it to Maneuver their way to their target or get what they really want

6 Likes

Re: Why, Ladies, Why? (*photo) by kelspinall(m): 12:00am On Apr 06, 2023
puci,breast, and a$$..are all things of the past,we legends don't feel bothered.. you are new thats why it bothers you...peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why, Ladies, Why? (*photo) by DaddyCash: 5:23am On Apr 06, 2023
Most girls don't wear panties these days. sad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why, Ladies, Why? (*photo) by oz4real83(m): 5:24am On Apr 06, 2023
The internal organs are the only 'private parts" that most ladies have nowadays, everything outside is now for the public😥

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why, Ladies, Why? (*photo) by Divoc19(f): 5:47am On Apr 06, 2023
Our original African culture didn't see anything wrong in exposing our bodies. Am currently in my village and I have seen many breast of all ages either at stream or when you visit a non Muslim or christian home. And there are men of all ages around. No one cares.

So, you are becoming bothered unnecessarily op. Allow the ladies be themselves and dey your lane. Unless you want to get involve with them

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why, Ladies, Why? (*photo) by Jokerman(m): 7:59am On Apr 06, 2023
It's a manipulative agenda

2 Likes

Re: Why, Ladies, Why? (*photo) by youngZee23: 8:48am On Apr 06, 2023
If they begin cover everywhere na wetin u gain

1 Like

Re: Why, Ladies, Why? (*photo) by rtdCivilservant: 8:49am On Apr 06, 2023
Divoc19:
Our original African culture didn't see anything wrong in exposing our bodies. Am currently in my village and I have seen many breast of all ages either at stream or when you visit a non Muslim or christian home. And there are men of all ages around. No one cares.

So, you are becoming bothered unnecessarily op. Allow the ladies be themselves and dey your lane. Unless you want to get involve with them
No sense in what u have said.

1 Like

Re: Why, Ladies, Why? (*photo) by Fahvvy: 9:38am On Apr 06, 2023
First of...
Ladies are attention junkies undecided...
And just like any drug junkies will do anything to get high, most females will do ANYTHING to get male attention and validation - including walking naked undecided...

Secondly...
Those women who expose their bodies indiscriminately are showing the ONLY THING of value that they have undecided...

That's why you'll NEVER find a woman of worth and value exposing herself indiscriminately, it's only these chewing gum females that do so undecided...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why, Ladies, Why? (*photo) by Brownshoe: 10:51am On Apr 06, 2023
Na today

1 Like

Re: Why, Ladies, Why? (*photo) by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:57am On Apr 06, 2023
Get your priorities right,na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho

1 Like

Re: Why, Ladies, Why? (*photo) by Tekahashi: 3:26pm On Apr 06, 2023
SundayNightGist:

you too, why are you too simp le minded, must you fall everytime

1 Like

Re: Why, Ladies, Why? (*photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:08pm On Apr 06, 2023
this is Nigeria for you...
- women dressing with less clothing as possible
- people doing every kind of nonsense under the moon to trend or get attention
- people doing every kind of nonsense under the moon for money
- people doing every kind of nonsense under the moon to get married
- women in their late teens willfully marrying their grandpa agemate
- ritual killing left right and center
- yahoo-yahoo everywhere
- gays/lesbian openly parading in 9ja

2 Likes

Re: Why, Ladies, Why? (*photo) by Maynman: 10:44pm On Apr 06, 2023
Divoc19:

“In your village”
Why is it the only village habit modern women emulate?

1 Like

Re: Why, Ladies, Why? (*photo) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 08, 2023
WowSweetGuy:
YES it is just you getting bothered unneccessarily

It's now a norm in the society. Even more crazy in Europe

The female body doesn't even freak me again

Hmmn, interesting
Re: Why, Ladies, Why? (*photo) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 08, 2023
Southpole5917:

Most Use it to Maneuver their way to their target or get what they really want

Oh I see. That’s kinda funny and weird at the same cheesy
Re: Why, Ladies, Why? (*photo) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 08, 2023
kelspinall:
puci,breast, and a$$..are all things of the past,we legends don't feel bothered.. you are new thats why it bothers you...peace

Thank you brother.

1 Like

Re: Why, Ladies, Why? (*photo) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 08, 2023
DaddyCash:
Most girls don't wear panties these days. sad

Omo x 1,000,000 shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why, Ladies, Why? (*photo) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 08, 2023
oz4real83:
The internal organs are the only 'private parts" that most ladies have nowadays, everything outside is now for the public😥

cry cry cry
Re: Why, Ladies, Why? (*photo) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 08, 2023
grin
Divoc19:

Nice one grin
Thank you Sis

1 Like

Re: Why, Ladies, Why? (*photo) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 08, 2023
Jokerman:
It's a manipulative agenda

Hmmmmn!
Re: Why, Ladies, Why? (*photo) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 08, 2023
youngZee23:
If they begin cover everywhere na wetin u gain

grin grin grin
Na wa for you ooo
Re: Why, Ladies, Why? (*photo) by HellVictorinho6(m): 2:33pm On Apr 08, 2023
u dey ment
Re: Why, Ladies, Why? (*photo) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 08, 2023
rtdCivilservant:

No sense in what u have said.

She’s entitled to her opinion too though, just like you my good bro. Nothing spoil abeg- we’re all learning. Peace oo

1 Like

Re: Why, Ladies, Why? (*photo) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 08, 2023
Fahvvy:
First of...
Ladies are attention junkies undecided...
And just like any drug junkies will do anything to get high, most females will do ANYTHING to get male attention and validation - including walking naked undecided...

Secondly...
Those women who expose their bodies indiscriminately are showing the ONLY THING of value that they have undecided...

That's why you'll NEVER find a woman of worth and value exposing herself indiscriminately, it's only these chewing gum females that do so undecided...

Too much sense in one response! You be OG abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why, Ladies, Why? (*photo) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 08, 2023
Brownshoe:
Na today

Everything don spoil kpata kpata be that then. Phew!

1 Like

Re: Why, Ladies, Why? (*photo) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 08, 2023
Kiddogarcia:
Get your priorities right,na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho

grin grin grin
Wetin be this?
Re: Why, Ladies, Why? (*photo) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 08, 2023
Tekahashi:
you too, why are you too simp le minded, must you fall everytime

Oga where in my post did I mention that I fell? I simp ly shared my observation bro.
Re: Why, Ladies, Why? (*photo) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 08, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
this is Nigeria for you...
- women dressing with less clothing as possible
- people doing every kind of nonsense under the moon to trend or get attention
- people doing every kind of nonsense under the moon for money
-[b] people doing every kind of nonsense under the moon to get married

- women in their late teens willfully marrying their grandpa agemate
- ritual killing left right and center
- yahoo-yahoo everywhere
- gays/lesbian openly parading in 9ja[/b]

Na that marriage own off me bro. Talk about real desperation!
Re: Why, Ladies, Why? (*photo) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 08, 2023
Maynman:

“In your village”
Why is it the only village habit modern women emulate?

grin grin grin
Wahala no come too much laidis?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See 15 Yr Old Girl Who Did Plastic Surgery Just To Win Back Ex-boyfriend. Mtchew / Guy's Please Answer! Has Your Wife/partner Ever Cheated? & How Did You React / A Surrogate Mother Is Urgently Needed In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.