Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,762 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Why, Ladies, Why? (*photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why, Ladies, Why? (*photo) (5935 Views)

Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) / Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) / Ladies, Why You Shud Never Stick To One D!kc All Your Life (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why, Ladies, Why? (*photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:45pm On Apr 08, 2023
SundayNightGist:
Na that marriage own off me bro. Talk about real desperation!

in Nigeria, Marriage is viewed as an achievement, thus many are willing to do anything to get married at any cost...so sad!

1 Like

Re: Why, Ladies, Why? (*photo) by youngZee23: 6:51pm On Apr 08, 2023
SundayNightGist:

grin grin grin
Na wa for you ooo
If Person dey sell market no be person go buy am..as they are ready to show am,make we they watch ni..lol

1 Like

Re: Why, Ladies, Why? (*photo) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 08, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

in Nigeria, Marriage is viewed as an achievement, thus many are willing to do anything to get married at any cost...so sad!

Choi!
Re: Why, Ladies, Why? (*photo) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 08, 2023
youngZee23:
If Person dey sell market no be person go buy am..as they are ready to show am,make we they watch ni..lol

Hahaha! Bad guy.
Re: Why, Ladies, Why? (*photo) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 08, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
u dey ment

Oga Wetin dey sup? Why the unnecessary foul language na? Haba
Re: Why, Ladies, Why? (*photo) by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:18pm On Apr 08, 2023
SundayNightGist:

Oga Wetin dey sup? Why the unnecessary foul language na? Haba
are they too old or malnourished or skinny or fat to appear that way and without ur goddamn remarks? angry

1 Like

Re: Why, Ladies, Why? (*photo) by okoroemeka(m): 6:27am On Apr 09, 2023
rtdCivilservant:

No sense in what u have said.
what he is saying is that those places that are popping your eyes are not originally meant to be covered as Africans,which is true,women are attention seekers and will do anything to get attention

1 Like

Re: Why, Ladies, Why? (*photo) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 10, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
are they too old or malnourished or skinny or fat to appear that way and without ur goddamn remarks? angry

Easy my brother. No be fight. I feel it's awkward to appear that way. if you don't see it that way, that's on you fam. Peace oo!

1 Like

Re: Why, Ladies, Why? (*photo) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 11, 2023
okoroemeka:
what he is saying is that those places that are popping your eyes are not originally meant to be covered as Africans,which is true,women are attention seekers and will do anything to get attention

Hmmmn...
Thank you bro
Re: Why, Ladies, Why? (*photo) by Bintdawood(f): 1:57pm On Apr 11, 2023
One of the reasons i dont enjoy weddings nowadays.... Even me as a lady i find it weird...

You dont have to expose yourself to look beautiful

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

OMG!!! 16 Girls Gets Pregnant After Teenager Ejaculates In Pool / Will You Break Up With Your Present Girl Friend For This? (picture) / What Does Uche No Dey Look Face Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.