Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Return Home For Census, IPOB Urges Igbos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Return Home For Census, IPOB Urges Igbos (17587 Views)

Don’t Travel To State Of Origin For Census – NPC / Kanayo O. Kanayo Urges Igbos To Ensure Peter Obi Gets Required 25% Spread / Buhari Approves ₦10 Billion For Census (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Return Home For Census, IPOB Urges Igbos by cktheluckyman: 8:16am On Apr 06, 2023
worldclass68:

I once involved in an enumeration exercise.......
What u said that u wont me counted does not matter, even would even help the enumerators....
In a situation like yours or any house we didn't have access to, we would just assume based on the size of house...which would even double the actual number.( imagine a guy leaving in a room selfcon but refused to attend to the enumerators, they would just assume he has wife and atleast 2 children gbam).
The IDs and personal Infos were essential during the exercise but we still had our ways...let alone now that re not really essential.....

U re only making their work easier and adding to the supposed numbers grin grin grin
Go ahead and assume anything you like,I will not counted.You can even allocate 300m alone to Lagos if that will make you happy

1 Like

Re: Return Home For Census, IPOB Urges Igbos by cktheluckyman: 8:17am On Apr 06, 2023
helinues:

What's the problem with some of you with forced attachee.

Can't you do your things alone without tagging others?
Lol It was your Yoruba thugs who attached us during the elections
Re: Return Home For Census, IPOB Urges Igbos by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 06, 2023
PDPdestroyer:
I support this call as long as they remain at home after census

They will still go back to where they have their businesses after census .
Keep crying
Re: Return Home For Census, IPOB Urges Igbos by Goke7: 8:19am On Apr 06, 2023
But they will go back to their place of business after the census and when they are denied some rights and privileges since they were not counted there they will start disturbing our peace again that they are being denied their rights

Una mhen Una no get strategy at all. Just pure emotional politics. When you always try to hurt others you keep hurting yourself that’s the summary of the story of our Igbo people lol

2 Likes

Re: Return Home For Census, IPOB Urges Igbos by helinues: 8:19am On Apr 06, 2023
cktheluckyman:

Lol It was your Yoruba thugs who attached us during the elections

Hahahahaha.

Are you people no longer co owners of Lagos state ni?

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Return Home For Census, IPOB Urges Igbos by cktheluckyman: 8:19am On Apr 06, 2023
PDPdestroyer:
I support this call as long as they remain at home after census
Shut up.We will continue to do our business even after the census.If I had my way I wouldn't even pay tax to Lagos state
Re: Return Home For Census, IPOB Urges Igbos by cktheluckyman: 8:19am On Apr 06, 2023
helinues:

Hahahahaha.

Are you people no longer co owners of Lagos state ni?

grin

Oga we will not be counted.Suck on it
Re: Return Home For Census, IPOB Urges Igbos by cktheluckyman: 8:20am On Apr 06, 2023
Goke7:
But they will go back to their place of business after the census and when they are denied some rights and privileges since they were not counted there they will start disturbing our peace again that they are being denied their rights

Una mhen Una no get strategy at all. Just pure emotional politics. When you always try to hurt others you keep hurting yourself that’s the summary of the story of our Igbo people lol

Yes we will go back to our business after the census.Keep crying
Re: Return Home For Census, IPOB Urges Igbos by cktheluckyman: 8:21am On Apr 06, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Una and agidi ehn... Dont be useless... Go home or get counted here else... Them go lock you for jail
Oga nobi by force to count anyone.Jail ko prison ni
Re: Return Home For Census, IPOB Urges Igbos by splashbaby(m): 8:22am On Apr 06, 2023
After causing disharmony all over Nigeria...Dotian wants to come back home to shore up their numbers. Igbos are not smart afterall.
Re: Return Home For Census, IPOB Urges Igbos by Ingocof(m): 8:23am On Apr 06, 2023
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Return-home--for-census-IPOB-urges-Igbos

Cashing out big time again.
IPOB needs blood for sacrifices and want to use the innocent people.
Igbos be wise, don't be used for sacrifice.
Re: Return Home For Census, IPOB Urges Igbos by AmotekunSW: 8:25am On Apr 06, 2023
cktheluckyman:

Shut up.We will continue to do our business even after the census.If I had my way I wouldn't even pay tax to Lagos state

Pachukwudi44, them no born you well not to pay tax to Lagos.
You think Lagos is like your Igboland. I laugh.
We will count your shops as residential properties during the census and help you add numbers. If you like travel to the East make ipob kill you, it doesn't stop the census.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Home For Census, IPOB Urges Igbos by cartoon1001: 8:25am On Apr 06, 2023
There's no need to go home en masse since it's a De facto exercise i.e you will be counted wherever you do biz or reside.
Re: Return Home For Census, IPOB Urges Igbos by goodness4ever(m): 8:26am On Apr 06, 2023
Going back home will go against the rule that one should be counted in his place of residence.

2 Likes

Re: Return Home For Census, IPOB Urges Igbos by AmotekunSW: 8:26am On Apr 06, 2023
cktheluckyman:

Oga we will not be counted.Suck on it

No need for you to be counted.
We will write numbers for you. You won't even be around to dispute it. grin
Re: Return Home For Census, IPOB Urges Igbos by wahahlawahala: 8:27am On Apr 06, 2023
Igbodicool:

Are you the one sending the killers to Igbo land?

Oooh, you now don't want Igbo to perish again? You are no more interested in evil happening to them again?
Is it your death or killing?

No Igbo man will be counted outside Igbo land
na una be sore loosers with bitterness fr heart na.. na u dey celebrate evil.. evn if u like, u can go inside red Sea to be counted... Good fr u🙄
Re: Return Home For Census, IPOB Urges Igbos by Sheggy13(m): 8:27am On Apr 06, 2023
cktheluckyman:

But you will need oil money outside the SW to feed poor Yoruba states like Ekiti and Osun
How many oil do you have in the Igbo land that you're making noise about. If it were a Niger Deltan talking I'll understand. Abia and Imo in your enclave do not produce more oil than Ondo state, so what's the noise about?

4 Likes

Re: Return Home For Census, IPOB Urges Igbos by baylow85: 8:29am On Apr 06, 2023
greatiyk4u:

Those of at home, have they killed us all?
Face your front and leave igbo matters for ndigbo
You want us to leave Igbo matters for Ndigbo, and you don't want to leave yoruba matters for the yorubas

5 Likes

Re: Return Home For Census, IPOB Urges Igbos by ALFADOS(m): 8:30am On Apr 06, 2023
DEVELOPERS ARE FINALLY RETURNING HOME LOL
Re: Return Home For Census, IPOB Urges Igbos by tonicyril: 8:31am On Apr 06, 2023
cktheluckyman:

But you will need oil money outside the SW to feed poor Yoruba states like Ekiti and Osun

No Yoruba state is as poor as abia grin grin

Besides, where Una see oyel?

4 Likes

Re: Return Home For Census, IPOB Urges Igbos by Sheggy13(m): 8:31am On Apr 06, 2023
meeky247:
It's time to go home igbos. Remember they told you guys not to vote in lagos and other places and disenfranchised 90% of you guys. Now the same people want you guys to stay back and be counted as part of there own and for the development of there region.
After the census they will still tell u guys that lagos is not onicha. It's better to go home and be counted as an enugu person or abakaliki man.
Everyday u pay tax it does not go back the development of your state but Lagos etc. Enough is enough no body is a slave.
No one is telling you not to go home. It will be better if you go home and remain there permanently but we know you lots will rather die than to remain permanently in your region.

3 Likes

Re: Return Home For Census, IPOB Urges Igbos by wahahlawahala: 8:31am On Apr 06, 2023
Vyzz:

Now you care about them

E no pass the one Una people kill during election

fakenews no dey tire una? show video of just one Igbo man killed during election... SMH! U ppl frm delusional republic of Biafrra sha🙄
Re: Return Home For Census, IPOB Urges Igbos by Tinubuwins2023e: 8:31am On Apr 06, 2023
ALISMILE:
Igbos aren’t the only tribe living outside their region. I’m not from the SW but I live in Lagos.
The idea of census is to help have an idea of population trend to help govt plan for people.
How can you be living all your life in Lagos and when it’s time for census you take that count to your village?
Why are you Igbos like this?
Now you are already saying that the census is targeted at the Igbos
Unfortunately, this your line of reasoning is exactly how the great majority of Ibos are thinking
Too bad

This one have sworn to point him papa house with left finger for life 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Baba go village small. Them no tie your placenta to Lagos
Re: Return Home For Census, IPOB Urges Igbos by ebenholer2(m): 8:33am On Apr 06, 2023
cktheluckyman:

So 90% of Yorubas allowed the 10% of Yoruba agberos to stop non-yorubas from voting in Lagos?

You call it little intimidation? Do you know some people lost their lives especially people from the Niger delta?
Up till now the remaining 90% are still not happy about unbecoming habit of intimidating the voters. Do u realise that it was even one of the AGBEROS that evidently died. You need to be hear and u will definitely know it was a little intimidation. Little or not little it was not acceptable to sane YORUBAS. Bigotry is not in our blood as YORUBAS unless we are newly taught, that is the reason many of us felt free to vote Peter Obi as u knew we did.

1 Like

Re: Return Home For Census, IPOB Urges Igbos by Diligent1(f): 8:33am On Apr 06, 2023
cktheluckyman:

Oga abeg STFU!!!! Where were you when Yoruba thugs were attacking non-yorubas in Lagos and asking them to go back home to vote? I will remain in Lagos during the census but nobody will count me and add to Lagos population.God forbid
Then you are an hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Return Home For Census, IPOB Urges Igbos by Chetas81(m): 8:34am On Apr 06, 2023
EmirGold:
If the go back home, most of them will be suyanized by ipob idiots
no be small thing

1 Like

Re: Return Home For Census, IPOB Urges Igbos by fasterwell(m): 8:34am On Apr 06, 2023
accordadoga27:
Noo... Una for sleep for Lagos.

Fugitives!!

People like you are a disgrace.
Tell the Federal government to at least allowed true federalism system of government and see what will happen to your Lagos State.

Every state will take what rightfully belongs to them and every seaports and airports in the country will start working effectively.

Niger Delta oil will no longer be lifted from Lagos.

Transactions of niger Delta oil will no longer be done in Lagos State.

Companies operating in niger Delta will no longer have their headquarters in Lagos.

The taxes this oil company pays to Lagos State government will stop and the employments they provide for Lagos State residence will no longer be available because they will have to move back to the niger Delta States we are they are exploring oik.

Those traveling abroad will no longer depend on Lagos Airport to do so.

Small and large-scale importers will no longer depend on Lagos seaboard to bring him there goes.

Those traveling to Lagos all my greeting to Lagos because of the thriving business environment over there we have to migrate to other States.

Business men and women from other African countries that you usually come to Lagos to transact business with the hippos where I have to go to their various States and do business with them.

In case you don't know business men and women from other countries usually come to ABA in abia State despite the fact that this particular City is known for its uncleanness and bad roads.

So it's not about where they are doing business but the business they are doing.

When all this happen, what do you think Lagos State will be like?
Re: Return Home For Census, IPOB Urges Igbos by wahahlawahala: 8:35am On Apr 06, 2023
greatiyk4u:

Those of at home, have they killed us all?
Face your front and leave igbo matters for ndigbo
"have they killed us all? "

Imagine! The killings don become part of your way of life, una no just mind again smh 🙄

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Trans-amadi Meat Market. / How Dogara, Gbajabiamila, Others Received N10bn In Illegal Allowances - Jibrin / Longest FEC Meeting Under Buhari Extends To Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.