Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,202 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Why Can't I Have A Date After Exchanging Numbers? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can't I Have A Date After Exchanging Numbers? (1696 Views)

Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video / Groom Grabs And Squeeze His Bride Bum After Exchanging Vows, Get People Talking / Bride Dies 18 Hours After Exchanging Vows (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why Can't I Have A Date After Exchanging Numbers? by kurupt1: 1:11am On Apr 08, 2023
Persephone1:
If women ghost you immediately after getting their numbers then you are definitely doing something wrong, it's sad you have been at this for 5 years.

As a lady,one thing that can turn me off in a guy is when a guy becomes choking, wants to hastily familiarize and gets annoyingly too available. When you bombard me with texts, calls,every minute compliments " you are beautiful, you are sexy all sorts of compliments on pictures i know are just there. When you keep talking about love, relationship and having me like your survival depends on it. Such act puts a guy off as thirsty and it ain't sexy.

Control your availability, let your person of attraction know that you have a life and you have other things going for you. You have a choice. This is not playing macho but playing sensible, confidence and class.

PS: if you do all these and symptoms persist, please see your pastor grin

All these wahala and protocol for pucci?? shocked

Re: Why Can't I Have A Date After Exchanging Numbers? by Reminderz: 6:06am On Apr 08, 2023
phorget:

If broke men are suppose to hold 10k on a date with a lady then how much exactly would the lady come with?

A date shouldn't be made into a picnic.
lol you dey waste your time quoting a 🤡.. na yabaleft patient you quote oo
Re: Why Can't I Have A Date After Exchanging Numbers? by Reminderz: 6:08am On Apr 08, 2023
Funnyson20:
Its been close to five years now since I had a girl visit me or honour our first date after we meet.
Honestly speaking, it is one thing or the other that will set in and we won't meet up or she would singlehandedly refuse to come,which the cause of that would not be made known to me.

you are desperate and it shows when you're always talking to girls... this makes them aloof...

why are you quick to setting up a date when you haven't even attracted her? why are you calling her more than once? shey you don't have time for your life? you are giving the girl a type of vibe that translates to being clingy, weak and desperate.. girls don't want that...
Re: Why Can't I Have A Date After Exchanging Numbers? by Sofialuv(f): 7:48am On Apr 08, 2023
Funnyson20:
Its been close to five years now since I had a girl visit me or honour our first date after we meet.
Honestly speaking, it is one thing or the other that will set in and we won't meet up or she would singlehandedly refuse to come,which the cause of that would not be made known to me.

Okay, let me share the one that just happened yesterday.I just met a girl by name Precious like 5 days ago, she was the one looking at me with quick glances which captured my attention and I approached her where she was standing to pick a bike to church for tarry night after closing from work according to her.I didn't say much and after collecting her number, we bade each other goodnight.

We fixed a date over the phone two days later, which was supposedly Wednesday(yesterday) cuz Tuesday was her birthday. Then the time fixed was 8pm for the date.She told me she needed to get back home from work by 7pm and eat,freshen then I should call her back after 30 minutes.I tried calling her back after the 30 minutes elapsed, she never picked my calls,even this morning I called her again, she don't want to pick.

What could be the problem cuz I have been having this same issues overtime in my life.
To be precise, iam handsome and dresses clean as an average nigga should.

Please I want to know, am I the only one suffering this all the time?? undecided

let see your picture to know if you are truly handsome
Re: Why Can't I Have A Date After Exchanging Numbers? by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 08, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
i have experienced worse and i have given up ,which means i talk to girls or women without expecting a relationship or sex.
Bro, Dont u think something is wrong somewhere?Please I would like to have a confidential talk with you, and would appreciate if u drop me your WhatsApp number so we can communicate private.thanks.
Re: Why Can't I Have A Date After Exchanging Numbers? by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:26am On Apr 08, 2023
Funnyson20:

Bro, Dont u think something is wrong somewhere?Please I would like to have a confidential talk with you, and would appreciate if u drop me your WhatsApp number so we can communicate private.thanks.
08184275086....Hell Victorinho.
Re: Why Can't I Have A Date After Exchanging Numbers? by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 08, 2023
cry
Sofialuv:
let see your picture to know if you are truly handsome
Drop your WhatsApp number, let me send it there cuz am avoiding something here.
Re: Why Can't I Have A Date After Exchanging Numbers? by Sofialuv(f): 10:59am On Apr 09, 2023
Funnyson20:
cry
Drop your WhatsApp number, let me send it there cuz am avoiding something here.
drop yours
Re: Why Can't I Have A Date After Exchanging Numbers? by clevybrown(m): 12:52pm On Apr 09, 2023
Jennyclay:
Biko.. You broke men should stop quote me.
I observe u are constantly hungry, always using dates with different men as ur meal tickets....BrokeAss hoe on the loose.
Re: Why Can't I Have A Date After Exchanging Numbers? by spencekat(m): 12:55pm On Apr 09, 2023
kurupt1:

All these wahala and protocol for pucci?? shocked
I tire ooo
Re: Why Can't I Have A Date After Exchanging Numbers? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 09, 2023
Sofialuv:
drop yours
I will drop, but before i do that,i wish to know if we can have a date together and where is your location?
Re: Why Can't I Have A Date After Exchanging Numbers? by Sofialuv(f): 6:23am On Apr 11, 2023
Funnyson20:

I will drop, but before i do that,i wish to know if we can have a date together and where is your location?
Lagos

She Don't Give Me Sex And I Need It / If A Woman Is Playing Hard To Get, Walk Away- Wale Jana / How Can I Love My Girl Friend