Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,468 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video (48941 Views)

Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt / Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them / Dirty Whatsapp Chat Between Married Man And Lady Leaks Online (images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video by Viraltrends123: 8:11pm On Aug 30, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMBDkoWrBqo

Videos of a young man and a lady is trending on the internet after they were seen exchanging contact while on bike on a busy road.

The lady was seen saying her phone number while the man types it in his phone.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 30, 2022
Okada love �

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video by Softmirror: 8:57pm On Aug 30, 2022
cheesy

MOST LADIES ARE DESPERATELY WAITING FOR ANY GUY TO JUST MAKE A MOVE. THEY FEW BRAVE AND CONFIDENT GUYS ARE NEVER SHORT OF WOMEN.

214 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video by Cypress042(m): 8:59pm On Aug 30, 2022
This man probably don't know what he is getting himself into.

I just pity his Bank account, nothing again sad

294 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video by Viraltrends123: 9:53pm On Aug 30, 2022
Softmirror:
cheesy

MOST LADIES ARE DESPERATELY WAITING FOR ANY GUY TO JUST MAKE A MOVE. THEY FEW BRAVE AND CONFIDENT GUYS ARE NEVER SHORT OF WOMEN.
cheesy five years before now, the lady might not even listen to a guy that has a bike, years later, anybody with slippers can have their number sef

111 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video by Berezuski: 10:44pm On Aug 30, 2022
Lol
Auchi poly main gate

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video by Mrkindness: 11:09pm On Aug 30, 2022
Okada people done deh show skills. I remember Minner. Beautiful Nupes and fulanis.
Re: Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video by robinso01(m): 7:32am On Aug 31, 2022
You fit even find love on bike

3 Likes

Re: Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video by ExAngel007(f): 8:23am On Aug 31, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video by mespusinglez(m): 9:11am On Aug 31, 2022
GOD BLESS ALL OKADA RIDERS
THEY DERERVE A MEDAL

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video by salbis(m): 9:33am On Aug 31, 2022
When you thought you have seen it all. Na dis kind thing dey keep us going in dis country..... grin grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video by SIMONEKPA7: 9:34am On Aug 31, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Na this kind drama de make Nigerians survive, imagine say no cruise like this. APC for don kill everybody with depression

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video by OMOJOHN001: 9:34am On Aug 31, 2022
He only wants to waste his small Money,

TUEEEEH.

DATING IS A WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video by noble2faith(m): 9:34am On Aug 31, 2022
This is good example of Love on a ride

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video by joeisreal(m): 9:35am On Aug 31, 2022
Pi network; this novel approach allows crypto mining on your phone by leveraging your existing social connections, with no financial cost, no battery drain and a light footprint on the planet. To join use the invitation code "Joeisreal" . After you join quote this message with your name and mobile number .Once I see your name on my screen, I will forward 1.5gb data to you with 500 naira airtime.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video by Viktoreze(m): 9:35am On Aug 31, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video by Bsport31: 9:35am On Aug 31, 2022
Is this a new style

1 Like

Re: Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video by Lordbinsmar: 9:35am On Aug 31, 2022
grin
Re: Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video by CSTRR: 9:35am On Aug 31, 2022
Softmirror:
cheesy

Nothing but the truth.

A guy that has no shame will never be short of women.
When I learnt this years back, na woman con tire me.

Toast, toast and toast.
Keep toasting, even if they reject you.

Many will still agree.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video by Loldorable: 9:35am On Aug 31, 2022
Pls I need an urgent loan of 100k to support my agro business and I will pay back with interest, pls check My profile for contact details

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video by BESTScientist1: 9:36am On Aug 31, 2022
interestingly that could metamorphose into something big like marriage and be their lovely story. Away from that, the evil called PDP and APC will not happen to us again

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video by obidattian(f): 9:38am On Aug 31, 2022
chyking must take place whether on bike or legged

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video by detectivejones: 9:38am On Aug 31, 2022
Wonder.
Re: Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video by benjanny(m): 9:38am On Aug 31, 2022
Love can be find anywhere
Re: Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video by uptownemmygee(m): 9:39am On Aug 31, 2022
Softmirror:
cheesy

Well said brother
My neighbours always complain about my women coming in different sizes and colours.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video by SmartPolician: 9:39am On Aug 31, 2022
Softmirror:
cheesy

How does sleeping around improve a man's life or self-esteem?

Or does it increase your account balance?

One loyal woman is enough!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video by Drsnives(m): 9:39am On Aug 31, 2022
Nawaooooo
Re: Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video by uthlaw: 9:39am On Aug 31, 2022
CSTRR:

Nothing but the truth.

A guy that has no shame will never be short of women.
When I learnt this years back, na woman con tire me.

Toast, toast and toast.
Keep toasting, even if they reject you.

Many will still agree.
if you toast 20,you get 17 at worse!

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures / Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting / She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.