Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,991 members, 7,838,507 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Please Help, I Am Obsessed With Big Ass - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, I Am Obsessed With Big Ass (1672 Views)

Help! Am Obsessed With Niniola / I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum / Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, I Am Obsessed With Big Ass by BNLR(m): 2:29pm On Apr 06, 2023
Hello Nairalander,

I need your kind advice. Anytime I see a lady, the only thing I check out about the person is the endowment of her backside. I am married with an endowed lady as well, but I never stop looking at different shapes of back endowment and start comparing with my own wife.

I am a very loyal husband and I don't step out of my vow, but I am afraid the devil will not use backside endowment to tempt me one day.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Am Obsessed With Big Ass by KidDarkness(m): 2:32pm On Apr 06, 2023
Concentrate on your wife. If you love and value your wife so much, you won't fall for temptation. Besides, your wife also get the big backside wey you dey look so I no know wetin your eyes dey find outside.
The big backside you are staring at may differ in sizes but what matters is that they are all soft so stop the comparison and enjoy your wife

4 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Am Obsessed With Big Ass by Rokiat(f): 2:39pm On Apr 06, 2023
BNLR:
Hello I am married with an endowed lady as well, but I never stop looking at different shapes

On behalf of your wife lemme drop that Tyrese meme here because I don’t know what more you’re looking for.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Am Obsessed With Big Ass by maleekberry: 2:39pm On Apr 06, 2023
Guess you are related to timaya
Re: Please Help, I Am Obsessed With Big Ass by FriendsAndFans(m): 2:56pm On Apr 06, 2023
it natural. no matter how much of them you have, there will still be a differently shaped design youll see.
nothing is wrong with you

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Am Obsessed With Big Ass by Bahamas95(m): 3:04pm On Apr 06, 2023
Pray make big nyãsh nor carry you go where you nor know.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Am Obsessed With Big Ass by advanceDNA: 3:47pm On Apr 06, 2023
BNLR:
Hello Nairalander,

I need your kind advice. Anytime I see a lady, the only thing I check out about the person is the endowment of her backside. I am married with an endowed lady as well, but I never stop looking at different shapes of back endowment and start comparing with my own wife.

I am a very loyal husband and I don't step out of my vow, but I am afraid the devil will not use backside endowment to tempt me one day.

As long as u remain a sexually active man.. u preference will attract you....nothing to be ashamed off....all u need is discipline...look and comot eye....

the mind is key...its the birthplace of all fvckups & potential fvck ups...so train/un-trigger ur mind when u see big yanśh...

Some pple use counter thought method to un-trigger themselves... e.g..when u see big yansh thats not your wife's own.... imagine when u remove the clothe she will smell like shiit, or she's full of fat unattractive stretch marks...u .ind go relax.. over time...u will be able to ignore easily even though u look

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Am Obsessed With Big Ass by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:01pm On Apr 06, 2023
BNLR:
Hello Nairalander,

as much as there is nothing wrong with checking a girl backside (whether married or not), the important part is:
- do you just have a look or do you STARE?
- do you also STARE when your wife, your kids, your mother are around etc?!

looking at a great nyansh is completely normal so long as you dont stare. women who think that the minute you date/marry them, you cant look at another beautiful woman and/or her nyansh, are simply insecure low self esteem being that live in lala land and need to grow up. NOT looking at a fantastic babe (pretending she isnt there) just to please your woman is not only wrong, its funny, as we all know that "looking at her" is what you would do if your woman wasnt there.

NEVER PRETEND TO BE WHO YOU ARE NOT, in order to please some insecure low self esteem person.
Re: Please Help, I Am Obsessed With Big Ass by Elmojiid(m): 4:29pm On Apr 06, 2023
It's your calling (ipe) so embrace it, we plenty wey like big ass (matter) some thing wey big and occupy space
Re: Please Help, I Am Obsessed With Big Ass by davillian(m): 5:49pm On Apr 06, 2023
BNLR:
Hello Nairalander,

Lmao 🤣 it's normal you would stop with time...
Re: Please Help, I Am Obsessed With Big Ass by chicoMX(m): 5:54pm On Apr 06, 2023
grin

Just snap your wife's backside...

Take am do wallpaper and homescreen for your phone!

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Am Obsessed With Big Ass by trueking: 8:03pm On Apr 06, 2023
Give your life to Christ and pray against the spirit of lust for two weeks, you'll be alright, God loves you.

(1) (Reply)

This Nonsene MUST stop in 2023, Please Share Your Experiences As Well. / Man Takes Back Container Bought For Girlfriend After Breakup (video) / My Boring Life As A Nigerian Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.