Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,740 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum (13396 Views)

My Experience Riding Bike With A Lady With Big Bum Bum (pics). / "I Used My Big Bum Bum To Buy All These Cars" - Instagram Model Show Off Cars / Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum by idoms: 12:01pm On Mar 10, 2020
I like thick women. I like the shape it turns me on. My future girlfriend and wife must have big bum bum. I don't know why I am obsessed. I like big boobs too but whenever I see a woman with big yansh my heart will start pounding.
For me It's big yansh or nothing. In school I've always wanted to date the girl with the biggest yansh but it was not possible. I am not willing to settle for anything less.

15 Likes

Re: I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum by swiz123(m): 12:04pm On Mar 10, 2020
Does this look like the diary section??

Who cares about your obsession? undecided undecided

25 Likes

Re: I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum by cRobo: 12:07pm On Mar 10, 2020
I won't say a word

2 Likes

Re: I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum by Blakjewelry(m): 12:11pm On Mar 10, 2020
Lol you need to go see your pastor

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 10, 2020
We are the same I like plus size women grin

5 Likes

Re: I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum by idoms: 12:18pm On Mar 10, 2020
You care enough to reply
swiz123:
Does this look like the diary section??

Who cares about your obsession? undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum by DaddyMorenike: 12:22pm On Mar 10, 2020
E good nah.
Re: I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum by CindyBotuonye(f): 1:58pm On Mar 10, 2020
���� So how is this our business���

2 Likes

Re: I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 10, 2020
No be all big bum bum dey make sense. Wait till Dem UnCloth, you go know what's up.
Don't be obsessed. I wouldn't date an ugly girl just because she has a big bum bum.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 10, 2020
You are still a small child and know nothing. When you are old enough, you will discover that big ass only looks good when clothed but can be very eye-displeasing when fully exposed

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum by nappy760(m): 3:12pm On Mar 10, 2020
Big or small, na shit dey inside grin, still am a fan of big booty too wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum by idoms: 3:33pm On Mar 10, 2020
I like big booty whether clothed or unclothed as long as the thing is big
LIVINGICON:
You are still a small child and know nothing. When you are old enough, you will discover that big ass only looks good when clothed but can be very eye-displeasing when fully exposed

5 Likes

Re: I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 10, 2020
brotherly u not alone cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum by SavageResponse(m): 4:03pm On Mar 10, 2020
idoms:
I like thick women. I like the shape it turns me on. My future girlfriend and wife must have big bum bum. I don't know why I am obsessed. I like big boobs too but whenever I see a woman with big yansh my heart will start pounding.
For me It's big yansh or nothing. In school I've always wanted to date the girl with the biggest yansh but it was not possible. I am not willing to settle for anything less.

Carry on!
Re: I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum by AfroKnight: 4:18pm On Mar 10, 2020
My brother, I understand.

Honestly it’s not easy. I try to look elsewhere but something keeps turning my head.

Only God can save me from big yansh

7 Likes

Re: I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum by Iceyjays(m): 4:28pm On Mar 10, 2020
CindyBotuonye:
���� So how is this our business���
For that ur small mind you get big yansh abi

1 Like

Re: I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum by Randy100: 4:29pm On Mar 10, 2020
Always keep your eyes up when looking at a woman. The beauty of a woman is on the breast.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum by oluking: 4:56pm On Mar 10, 2020
idoms:

grin bros you are not alone!!!
Re: I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum by goodnewscliff(m): 5:51pm On Mar 10, 2020
AfroKnight:
My brother, I understand.

Honestly it’s not easy. I try to look elsewhere but something keeps turning my head.

Only God can save me from big yansh
big Yansh kee u there grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum by Belafonte(m): 6:25pm On Mar 10, 2020
LIVINGICON:

As a lover and veteran sampler of big booty, I call bûllshit on your claim that big rumps are unsightly when unclothed. Yes, some are unsightly, but so are some small and moderate rumps. There are good and bad samples in all things.

Please, put an end to your blasphemy

8 Likes

Re: I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum by Skmoda360(m): 6:30pm On Mar 10, 2020
big yansh crew plenty sha grin
Re: I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum by AfroKnight: 6:55pm On Mar 10, 2020
goodnewscliff:
big Yansh kee u there grin grin grin grin

grin
My brother it is not easy
Re: I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 10, 2020
Belafonte:

As a lover and veteran smoker of big booty, I call bûllshit on your claim that big rumps are unsightly when unclothed. Yes, some are unsightly, but so are some small and moderate rumps. There are good and bad samples in all things.

Please, put an end to your blasphemy

I am not trying to be boastful but i doubt if you have seen up to a quarter of nude big ass that i have seen and banged. So keep quiet

2 Likes

Re: I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum by idoms: 7:31pm On Mar 10, 2020
Nah it's the yansh
Randy100:
Always keep your eyes up when looking at a woman. The beauty of a woman is on the breast.

1 Like

Re: I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum by Kobicove(m): 7:32pm On Mar 10, 2020
idoms:

I see nothing wrong here...proceed with your passion grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 10, 2020
we're in this together brogrin
Re: I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 10, 2020
Man.. I swear ta Gawd .. Big b^tty is life
Re: I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum by Randy100: 8:20pm On Mar 10, 2020
idoms:
Nah it's the yansh
king solomon disagrees. Read ur bible. Read song of song 4 vs 5.
Re: I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum by Belafonte(m): 10:14pm On Mar 10, 2020
LIVINGICON:

I am not trying to be boastful but i doubt if you have seen up to a quarter of nude big ass that i have seen and banged. So keep quiet

I am sure you haven’t sampled a tenth of my experiences. Me dey tell you straight up. We aren’t talking of Yokozuna and morbidly obese asses here. Correct big, shapely booty.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum by Naomila: 10:18pm On Mar 10, 2020
it's just a phase. When women with big bum bum kee u, you go come NL disturb us. carry your wahala go
Re: I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum by Zino990(m): 10:49pm On Mar 10, 2020
Bros you’re not alone
My own pass your own oo
Re: I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum by potbelly(m): 11:24pm On Mar 10, 2020
Lefulefu... Martin0...

This man thinks he is the only one... grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs / Your Son Introduced This Lady To You As His Fiancee – Reply As A Father / How True Is "Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.