Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,380 members, 7,861,049 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:14 PM

Any Improvement In Tackling Tribal Slur On NL? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Improvement In Tackling Tribal Slur On NL? (253 Views)

The Tribal Slur Between Igbos And Yoruba,as A Northerner This What I Have To Say / What Constitutes Ethnic Slur On Nairaland? / My Campaign Won’t Slur People, Atiku Tells Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Improvement In Tackling Tribal Slur On NL? by helinues: 6:37am On Apr 07, 2023
I think so, both Seun and his mods are actually trying lately to curb the tribal slur and taming the uncultured kids.

Kudos to them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Improvement In Tackling Tribal Slur On NL? by RealityBender(f): 7:19am On Apr 07, 2023
helinues:
I think so, both Seun and his mods are actually trying lately to curb the tribal slur and taming the uncultured kids.

Kudos to them
Lol… Grandpa when will you leave Nairaland??

1 Like

Re: Any Improvement In Tackling Tribal Slur On NL? by helinues: 7:20am On Apr 07, 2023
RealityBender:

Grandma, waiting for you to lead the way

2 Likes

Re: Any Improvement In Tackling Tribal Slur On NL? by nairalanda1(m): 7:21am On Apr 07, 2023
RealityBender:

Nairaland does not have an age limit or a rule saying that people that agree with your beliefs are entitled to be members.
Re: Any Improvement In Tackling Tribal Slur On NL? by RealityBender(f): 7:21am On Apr 07, 2023
helinues:

Grandma, waiting for you to lead the way

Re: Any Improvement In Tackling Tribal Slur On NL? by helinues: 7:22am On Apr 07, 2023
[quote author=RealityBender post=122348042][/quote]

Is that you? You look good with that photoshoot tbh
Re: Any Improvement In Tackling Tribal Slur On NL? by RealityBender(f): 7:22am On Apr 07, 2023
nairalanda1:

Nairaland does not have an age limit or a rule saying that people that agree with your beliefs are entitled to be members.
Yeah… But not for really old men hopping all over the forum blatantly displaying dangerous stupidity!

1 Like

Re: Any Improvement In Tackling Tribal Slur On NL? by RealityBender(f): 7:23am On Apr 07, 2023
helinues:

Is that you? You look good with that photoshoot tbh
Yes ooooooo… I’m your cocaine lord’s daughter 🙄
Re: Any Improvement In Tackling Tribal Slur On NL? by nairalanda1(m): 7:24am On Apr 07, 2023
RealityBender:

Yeah… But not for really old men hopping all over the forum blatantly displaying dangerous stupidity!

Naiaraland does not have a limit.

I disagree with a lot of people here. That I disagree with them does not mean I want them off this site. If everyone on this site were people I approved of, this site would be boring and irritating.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Drama As Spirit Of Sango Reportedly Possesses EKSU Student During Show (video) / An Open Letter To The President Elect (Bola Ahmed Tinubu): Our Expectations / Kogi People Want Dino Melaye To Be Thier Next Governor, Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.