Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,631 members, 7,827,351 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka (39552 Views)

Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions / Obidients Is Most Repulsive, Off-putting Concoctions I Ever Encountered- Soyinka / I Wish There Would 2 Countries In Nigeria - One For Obidients & One For Urchins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by obinto: 3:10pm On Apr 07, 2023
chisomkachy:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/04/07/obidients-one-most-repulsive-putting-concoctions-i-ever-encountered-political-arena
NONSENSE. All of a sudden you found your voice. We are not deceived, you are part of the problem. All these big sounding words do not impress us anymore. Without them you will not be relevant. Until you channel those big empty vocabularies towards the atrocities of Bola Ahmed Tinubu and his band of anti democratic lieutenants, Baba go back to your sleep. We don hear

2 Likes

Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by Geminiivory: 3:11pm On Apr 07, 2023
Hypocrisy kee you there.. Nonsense and fake ass professor
Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by Georgejeez: 3:14pm On Apr 07, 2023
98 percent of the people commenting now did not read the full post grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by Indifferent12: 3:15pm On Apr 07, 2023
accordadoga29:
cheesy

They thought everyone would be daft to vote for an illiterate with upper iweka accent.

A colossal failure who could not commission a single project when he was a governor.

A religious warrior who knew he would lose because he has no track records as a governor but thought the only way he could win votes would be through religion antics.

A youth at 62.

A pathological liar.

An illiterate who did not know what green energy is.

A man who gets advised by a mad man.

A fake messiah who sheds crocodile tears on the national tv.

Nigeria does not need a female president at this critical time.

God bless every finger that voted against the serpent. It doesn’t matter if the vote was for Ashiwaju, Kwankwaso or Atiku. You saved us
Your hatred will consume you eventually
Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by viodemus: 3:15pm On Apr 07, 2023
who cares about obidents or drug lord bandit.
Equality is what many people want.

The sham forces need not only be 16% each region, but it has to be 50/50 Christian/muslim in all the forces. Letting a bunch of quota people and their self acclaimed intelligent sw islam*cs slaves, dominate the forces is a receipe for disaster.

Every group not oppressed want to say stop shouting. How many people fit let tractor luxurious bus drive on their feet and stay there? not moving over, just park there. Everybody dey comot the bus to go eat and go their respective houses. Inconsiderate demons are what we have in Nigeria. And that is why I doubt that it can ever work.

1 Like

Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by Indifferent12: 3:16pm On Apr 07, 2023
ByeByeeToSapa:
No vex baba.
That is how these hateful and bitter Obi zombies felt they can insult, bully and intimidate people with different opinion or views.
Deluded set of people running around like headless chicken defending a fraudulent tribal and religion bigot. A well known IPOB terrorist sympathizer. . .

But this time around since dem ipob say dem no get sense and home training we go teach dem how not to behave like animals
Very such u didn't read the post
Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by Boyooosa(m): 3:19pm On Apr 07, 2023
Misterc:
In as much as he's one of our Most Respected Nobel Laureate.....
I must say Professor Wole Soyinka is just all words and no actions....
If you're supporting Obi just say it...
If you're supporting Tinubu just says it straight up...
Rather than these sitting on the fence and all words...

Must he show support to any of the two candidate before he becomes a citizen of the country....

Why reasoning support or not support, he just aired his opinion on the state of the country. You can go ahead with your court case, he has no interest but the peace and sanity of his fatherland

2 Likes

Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by onuman: 3:22pm On Apr 07, 2023
obinto:

NONSENSE. All of a sudden you found your voice. We are not deceived, you are part of the problem. All these big sounding words do not impress us anymore. Without them you will not be relevant. Until you channel those big empty vocabularies towards the atrocities of Bola Ahmed Tinubu and his band of anti democratic lieutenants, Baba go back to your sleep. We don hear

APC and Tinubu caused outrage with:

1) Tinubu's declaration of it's his turn to become president of Nigeria, whereas if it's turn by turn, it's the turn of the Igbo to present a president for Nigeria after president Buhari;

2) Tinubu/APC wants a Muslim to succeed a Muslim as president of Nigeria, but since 1999, Christian and Muslim presidents had interchanged the presidency.

3) Tinubu/APC got Muslim-Muslim presidential ticket, thus exploring a possibility of straight 24 years of Muslim presidents for Nigeria.
4) Tinubu hired fake Christian Bishops to the reception of his Muslim VP.
These set off fear of Islamization in Christians, and religious war declared by APC against the Christians.

Anybody who pretends that there's no sinister motives in what APC is up to is a fraudster. At best, on TAQQIYA.
Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by donprinyo(m): 3:24pm On Apr 07, 2023
[quote author=Christistruth03 post=122356380][/quote]3
Obi will continue giving you and your fellow thieves.
Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by donprinyo(m): 3:24pm On Apr 07, 2023
[quote author=Christistruth03 post=122356380][/quote]
Obi will continue giving you and your fellow thieves.
Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by AutoRedux: 3:26pm On Apr 07, 2023
Mumu man. Na only to speak big big useless grammar na him you sabi.
Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by peacettw: 3:29pm On Apr 07, 2023
This man is a sad excuse of an icon. What a disappointment
Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by Corona22: 3:32pm On Apr 07, 2023
Misterc:
That’s the problem you guys , your compulsive tendency to pick a side… because I was tired of the status quo , I voted for Obi , I voted for him but that does not mean I’ll be here fighting and defending him against all logic and reason

1 Like

Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by rickleye: 3:40pm On Apr 07, 2023
Misterc:

Just TLDR!
Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by broadman20: 3:51pm On Apr 07, 2023
am4truth:

The Obidients are simply Ipob miscreants. No sane person pay attention to them. The same people who have destroyed their region and killed thousands of lives.

Yes especially those Yorubas that voted Peter Obi in Lagos?

Abeg go bath first.
Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by AnambraPRINCE78(m): 3:52pm On Apr 07, 2023
edetic:
in a free and fair election, Tinubu is no match for Obi, we all saw it, how many people will vote for an old decrepit criminal Drug Lord, INEC, APC, and thugs had to unleash the criminality we saw to produce announce a winner, if INEC did not shut down their servers, if they didn't manipulate the figures, will Tinubu have emerged as winner, but the truth is that they will not get away with this criminality
Lol it is how you guys compare a paperweight politician Obi that can't comfortably win even local government chairman chairman with Political king maker JAGABAN!

INFACT IT IS AN INSULT TO JAGABAN

THE PANDORA FRAUD AND UGM SPONSOR OBI IS NO MATCH FOR EVEN SANWO OLU

ABEG CHANGE YOUR WEED DEALER grin
Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by kitken: 3:53pm On Apr 07, 2023
accordadoga29:
cheesy

They thought everyone would be daft to vote for an illiterate with upper iweka accent.

A colossal failure who could not commission a single project when he was a governor.

A religious warrior who knew he would lose because he has no track records as a governor but thought the only way he could win votes would be through religion antics.

A youth at 62.

A pathological liar.

An illiterate who did not know what green energy is.

A man who gets advised by a mad man.

A fake messiah who sheds crocodile tears on the national tv.

Nigeria does not need a female president at this critical time.

God bless every finger that voted against the serpent. It doesn’t matter if the vote was for Ashiwaju, Kwankwaso or Atiku. You saved us

So na "DRUG LORD" we need as president?
🤣
Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by Vadese1: 3:59pm On Apr 07, 2023
Soyinka is not different from the average corruption Nigeria politicians. In 2014. He fought Goodluck for nothing. He help to form the alliance of APC to power .Despite the worst this Buhari government has done, you can never see him criticizing the government. Even his farm and house sometime ago was attacked by herdsmen, He kept silent without condemning them. He has beginning to find his voice again because he knew that with amount of evidence, Obi will win at the tribunal
Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by Josephkabila12: 4:02pm On Apr 07, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
wole soyinka lacks effective communication.

I do not see intelligence on this write up
Professor Wole Soyinka is more sound and intelligent than azikiwe, ojukwu and achebe

1 Like

Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by Ishilove: 4:04pm On Apr 07, 2023
Misterc:
Kongi is 88 years old. I'm sure you have aged people in your lineage so why not address your call to 'action' at them??
Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by Gajagojo: 4:05pm On Apr 07, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
wole soyinka lacks effective communication.

I do not see intelligence on this write up
You don't have the tools to make that determination
It is like asking an
I better pass my neighbour generator
To power a hotel
Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by Ishilove: 4:09pm On Apr 07, 2023
Fasting makes bearers of constricted minds even more light-headed. Delusions fill the vacuum. Oh yes, could these rabid parochial minds of easy excitation also kindly stop flattering themselves that one’s energies are consecrated solely to the nation space known as `Nigeria? The whines of “silence” are relative to the reading scope and world knowledge of idle complainants as well as their grasp of the chain of continuity. I choose my methods of intervention without the permission of social media border patrols, so where you find a gap, just pick up the baton where last deposited and stop whining and belly-aching – “he stopped talking all this while, why now?” etc etc ad nauseum . Flat, easy disposable lies that gain traction by repetition.
QED.

Social media in the 21st century has turned to something else and Baba refuses to be bullied. No one can choose for him how he intervenes and if you are so committed to the cause of intervention, simply continue where he stops and stop using the internet as a soak away pit to deposit your "rancid emissions" because Nigeria and her wahala is not the only thing occupying his time and energy.

This old man is more lucid and intelligent than majority of modern day youths and I am 100% sure a vast number of people who read this article do not understand what he is saying. grin
Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by emonkey(m): 4:13pm On Apr 07, 2023
Fake letter. The grammar doesn't belong to Wole Soyinka. I can also not imagine Wole Soyinka referencing Seun Kuti in an article. Beware of dogs.
Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by WOCKHARDI(m): 4:16pm On Apr 07, 2023
But he was qualified to contest for the presidency. Defeated your hero in Lagos and Abuja. You are just pursuing the shadow while the case will be decided in court.
Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by Guestlander: 4:17pm On Apr 07, 2023
youngreezy:
Em true colour don dey come out,prof be a man with balls,tell us where you belong,no dey go through corner abeg......and remember say Fulani herdsmen dey slaughter people up and down oooo,make you speak out about that one too,make una carry obi matter for head make Fulani dey kill dey go....till e go reach everybody na that time una go get sense

Can't you read? He is on the side of truth and decency, something your candidate can't claim to adhere to.
Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by Ashlar(m): 4:18pm On Apr 07, 2023
Are we now in a school room the learn all these needless poetic rhetorics, if you're so wise and education then use it for good and stop decieving yourself. We are tired of your Grammer, we need a better life.
Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 07, 2023
Xammie001:
That's all you've got,UNCULTURED Being

Alright ,Duke of EPE kingdom 👑,enjoy your upcoming ban in nairaland.
Thank you.
Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by Julius1995(m): 4:20pm On Apr 07, 2023
Said a worthless imbeciles who voted for a man that tasted (licked) a mic, when he was asked to test a mic. Lol. Of course, mad people don't know they are mad.
Dittodat:
To be an Obidient, you simply need a very low IQ and lack basic logical thinking capacity.

Your mumu done do grin grin grin
Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by GodHimself: 4:21pm On Apr 07, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Akpodoro Fumes As Aso Rock ‘Bans’ Ex-Militants Over Asari Dokubo’s Visit / Why Saraki Will Survive At The Supreme Court / Split In R-APC As Saraki Moves To Join Presidential Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.