Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,902 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka (39450 Views)

Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions / Obidients Is Most Repulsive, Off-putting Concoctions I Ever Encountered- Soyinka / I Wish There Would 2 Countries In Nigeria - One For Obidients & One For Urchins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by Xammie001(m): 4:24pm On Apr 07, 2023
if they didn't ban me go ahead and do so.
perv

Maryloveth:

Alright ,Duke of EPE kingdom ๐Ÿ‘‘,enjoy your upcoming ban in nairaland.
Thank you.
Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 07, 2023
Xammie001:
if they didn't ban me go ahead and do so.
perv

We are still negotiating how lengthy your incarceration is going to be.
Just take a cup of coffee โ˜•,and have a lovely day.
Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by Christistruth03: 4:27pm On Apr 07, 2023
donprinyo:
Obi will continue giving you and your fellow thieves.

Peter Pandor.a Obi is a thief that lost Elections

1 Like

Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by Dittodat: 4:27pm On Apr 07, 2023
Julius1995:
Said a worthless imbeciles who voted for a man that tasted (licked) a mic, when he was asked to test a mic. Lol. Of course, mad people don't know they are mad.

Well said. You are a perfect example.

Thank-you-Daddy
Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by Xammie001(m): 4:30pm On Apr 07, 2023
And you should also prepare for same.

Maryloveth:

We are still negotiating how lengthy your incarceration is going to be.
Just take a cup of coffee โ˜•,and have a lovely day.
Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by GloriousGbola: 4:37pm On Apr 07, 2023
ShaqFu:
Chai! See finishing.

The ball is now in Datti Baba Ahmed's court, please let him kindly accept profs offer. ๐Ÿ˜

Beside, did he just diss Charly Boy? ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Charly boy collected money from keyamo in 2019. I am suprised the entire obidient geng somehow forgot this very public mess between Charly boy, keyamo and adeyanju

1 Like

Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by Angrymode: 4:42pm On Apr 07, 2023
If you are looking for a hypocrite, Wole Soyinka is your man. If you check inside those his stinking grey hairs, you will definitely find drug monies.
Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by ramdris(m): 4:48pm On Apr 07, 2023
Dindondin:
To every Obidiรณt that's not understanding Soyinka's grammar, he's saying:

* When people have different opinion to your own or don't support Obi, don't abuse them. If you abuse them and they abuse you back, don't cry cos na you carry your small hand go beat person wey get gorilla palms. Don't call them enemy of democracy. They have their reason. Some Obidients that praised Soyinka few days ago are here again abusing him. They v dragged him on twitter, Linda Ikeji's blog etc. Same way they dragged Seun Kuti. The pathetic part is some Obidients supported Buhari in 2015, didn't support Obi in 2019 and supported Obi in 2023. Are they zombies?

* Be discreet in visiting religious houses to seek votes. You can be termed a fanatic or breeding religious war. No be only Obi visited pastors. Tinubu and Atiku too visited alfas. But na Obi dey mumushiosly publicising his own.

* When you carry gburugburu nzogbu-nzogbu gragra style to do politics, you may be caught in deep waters which may consume you or be dangling by a rope to survive. This is a lesson from the civil war till date that some people never learn. Abiola is in grave, Nnamdi Kanu is in prison, Ighoho ran away, El-Zakzaki is in prison. Simon Elepa (Ekpa) sef ran to Finland before making mouth cos he would v been picked to eat beans if he's in Nigeria.
Even if you are right, you have to apply caution.

* There's issue of bad leadership. But careful methods are needed. The hope that's renewed indeed can be dashed if rash actions, incitements, etc are not watched. Both are applicable to those that has made derogatory or inciting words from all parties. Especially those that came to public to chest beat and say na me talk am, you can come & arrest me. Nwajagu aka Eze of Ajao Estate is now in DSS killing mosquitoes. ๐ŸฆŸ

* You don't just queue behind a messiah, you v to vet the messiah clinically and understand if he/she has deep values. Meaning Obi must prove he's the hood deal. So far, me personally see him as an opportunist. Just like the Chinedu of Lagos, none gave realistic economic blueprint to take care of Nigerians. They are just saying I ll employ, increase as of they won't be borrowing like Buhari.

Addendum
Till today, Obi appeared to be a political prostitute by leaving APGA unceremoniously to join PDP and to leave PDP to join LP. He should have gone back to APGA and not waste the efforts of Ojukwu. Or form his party. He sneaked into LP. Now, they are having series of issues from leadership to Doyin Okupe issue, Obi's late submission of form, he joined when LP has chosen a candidate etc. Even GRV of Lagos too has dispute on his emergence. So how are they different from PDAPC?
This isn't to rule him out or condemn him. Absolutely not. He has his good sides, he's brilliant too and a material for the future. He joined the race so late and the way LP was carried as Igbo party is alarming. They also played into APC's hands and those ones labeled them everything they should have rejected. No be only Obi visited religious houses but his own was the most publicised. They are now using it to blackmail him if I may use that word.
Lessons are, LP should get their house ๐Ÿ  in order. All Nigerians are Obidients. Not cos of Peter Obi but cos nobody want bad governance. Mutual collabo and wisdom is needed to forge ahead. Never make incitements against a sitting govt. They ll turn it against you. Learn from ordinary Portable that was now wise to declare after God na government.

Rebuttals
See as they ll come for me too. Them no dey learn. Just watch this space. Me sef brutal pass Soyinka. I never popular ni. ๐Ÿ˜‚
Excellent write up...

3 Likes

Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by Eifour(m): 5:01pm On Apr 07, 2023
youngreezy:
Em true colour don dey come out,prof be a man with balls,tell us where you belong,no dey go through corner abeg......and remember say Fulani herdsmen dey slaughter people up and down oooo,make you speak out about that one too,make una carry obi matter for head make Fulani dey kill dey go....till e go reach everybody na that time una go get sense

Anyone who is not for you is not always against you, there are some who could not put up with stupidity and rascality irregardless of who constitutes it
Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by soojar(m): 5:07pm On Apr 07, 2023
Misterc:
In as much as he's one of our Most Respected Nobel Laureate.....
I must say Professor Wole Soyinka is just all words and no actions....
If you're supporting Obi just say it...
If you're supporting Tinubu just says it straight up...
Rather than these sitting on the fence and all words...

He is for everybody and for nobody.

He has told Tinubu outrightly that Nigeria need somebody youngers, that they should look for an intelligent younger person and he (Tinubu) should use his influence to get the person elected, Tinubu refused.

He told Obi specifically that if he was going to lose this election that it is his obidients that will lose it for him, he should find way to rein them in, He did not, this is the result.

We learn everyday.

1 Like

Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by donprinyo(m): 5:19pm On Apr 07, 2023
Christistruth03:

Peter Pandor.a Obi is a thief that lost Electrons
mental case. get a job
Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by Christistruth03: 5:23pm On Apr 07, 2023
donprinyo:

mental case. get a job

Back to Sender
Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by olab059(m): 6:37pm On Apr 07, 2023
accordadoga29:
cheesy

They thought everyone would be daft to vote for an illiterate with upper iweka accent.

A colossal failure who could not commission a single project when he was a governor.

A religious warrior who knew he would lose because he has no track records as a governor but thought the only way he could win votes would be through religion antics.

A youth at 62.

A pathological liar.

An illiterate who did not know what green energy is.

A man who gets advised by a mad man.

A fake messiah who sheds crocodile tears on the national tv.

Nigeria does not need a female president at this critical time.

God bless every finger that voted against the serpent. It doesnโ€™t matter if the vote was for Ashiwaju, Kwankwaso or Atiku. You saved us

DAMN! This is ETHER level diss right here. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by olab059(m): 6:41pm On Apr 07, 2023
Jakpon:
The truth is that a large percentage of the so called obidients are IPOB miscreants who had been trained by Nnamdi kanu to be abusive, vile, uncouth and asinine

You need to read the disparaging comments they wrote about Pastor Adeboye and RCCG simply because the respected man of God, out of divine wisdom, did not use the pulpit to promote the candidacy of Peter Obi as other pastors did.

See the poster below me refering to Professor Wole Soyinka as a man with words but no action. This is the same Wole Soyinka, a Yoruba man, who spent eighteen months in prison during the civil war because of his involvement in the Biafra cause. Meanwhile their own Biafra leaders like Ojukwu, Achebe, Azikiwe etc, were all hiding from one under ground bunker to another until Ojukwu cowardly ran away to Abidjan.

Former President Obasanjo whom they now regard as an hero because of his hypocritical and self serving stance in supporting Peter Obi's presidency, succeeded late Benjamin Adekunle(Black Scorpin) as the C.O of the 3rd Marine Commando Division. This is the Division that finished off their fathers during the war.

Today this headless mob who have gotten their heads buried deep inside Peter Obi's rectum, see Obasanjo as a friend while Soyinka is a villian.

Please educate these ill-mannered children.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by luckyz4rea(m): 7:03pm On Apr 07, 2023
Gajagojo:

You could not be more incorrect

Why must be support Tinubu or Obi? Or anyone
So you expect the Judges in the Supreme Court to support one or the other?
He is not a judge but he did not vote
Like nearly 60% of registered voters.
He has a right to not take sides
Logically you are misguided
Any person who comes out to side with any candidate loses the right to comment as an objective observer

Let me correct you where you need it. Taking sides can mean pushing for merit, character and what have you. It does not necessarily have to be mentioning names but his view on competence must be well noted by listeners and not coming out to talk about whoโ€™s saying what. His voice was as needed prior to the election and after.

You can be logically guided by your own idea of what logic means, but not what is obtainable! Be guided
Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by ShaqFu: 7:20pm On Apr 07, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Charly boy collected money from keyamo in 2019. I am suprised the entire obidient geng somehow forgot this very public mess between Charly boy, keyamo and adeyanju
funny how this same Charly boy is now claiming to be holier than thou when he's as guilty as sin. He's all washed up and almost wasted.

Ive often said it that these social media celebrities turned against APC when they discovered there's nothing for them to gain anymore.

1 Like

Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by Gajagojo: 7:24pm On Apr 07, 2023
luckyz4rea:

Let me correct you where you need it. Taking sides can mean pushing for merit, character and what have you. It does not necessarily have to be mentioning names but his view on competence must be well noted by listeners and not coming out to talk about whoโ€™s saying what. His voice was as needed prior to the election and after.

You can be logically guided by your own idea of what logic means, but not what is obtainable! Be guided
You are rude and have no manners
You don't know how to talk
Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by MrColdsweat: 7:27pm On Apr 07, 2023
Because you speak English doesn't mean you can't be wrong.

Even fools grow old.
Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by hollas2jnr(m): 7:28pm On Apr 07, 2023
Jakpon:
The truth is that a large percentage of the so called obidients are IPOB miscreants who had been trained by Nnamdi kanu to be abusive, vile, uncouth and asinine

You need to read the disparaging comments they wrote about Pastor Adeboye and RCCG simply because the respected man of God, out of divine wisdom, did not use the pulpit to promote the candidacy of Peter Obi as other pastors did.

See the poster below me refering to Professor Wole Soyinka as a man with words but no action. This is the same Wole Soyinka, a Yoruba man, who spent eighteen months in prison during the civil war because of his involvement in the Biafra cause. Meanwhile their own Biafra leaders like Ojukwu, Achebe, Azikiwe etc, were all hiding from one under ground bunker to another until Ojukwu cowardly ran away to Abidjan.

Former President Obasanjo whom they now regard as an hero because of his hypocritical and self serving stance in supporting Peter Obi's presidency, succeeded late Benjamin Adekunle(Black Scorpin) as the C.O of the 3rd Marine Commando Division. This is the Division that finished off their fathers during the war.

Today this headless mob who have gotten their heads buried deep inside Peter Obi's rectum, see Obasanjo as a friend while Soyinka is a villian.

Really, many of the uncouth Obidients know not history

2 Likes

Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by Iconpee(m): 8:14pm On Apr 07, 2023
lailo:
Abeg, stop using the word Obidients. Just say "the igbos", that is the true identity. No more no less. undecided

Mumu talk. Most yoruba youth and some adults voted Obi.
Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by ogbe88(m): 8:19pm On Apr 07, 2023
Dindondin:
To every Obidiรณt that's not understanding Soyinka's grammar, he's saying:

* When people have different opinion to your own or don't support Obi, don't abuse them. If you abuse them and they abuse you back, don't cry cos na you carry your small hand go beat person wey get gorilla palms. Don't call them enemy of democracy. They have their reason. Some Obidients that praised Soyinka few days ago are here again abusing him. They v dragged him on twitter, Linda Ikeji's blog etc. Same way they dragged Seun Kuti. The pathetic part is some Obidients supported Buhari in 2015, didn't support Obi in 2019 and supported Obi in 2023. Are they zombies?

* Be discreet in visiting religious houses to seek votes. You can be termed a fanatic or breeding religious war. No be only Obi visited pastors. Tinubu and Atiku too visited alfas. But na Obi dey mumushiosly publicising his own.

* When you carry gburugburu nzogbu-nzogbu gragra style to do politics, you may be caught in deep waters which may consume you or be dangling by a rope to survive. This is a lesson from the civil war till date that some people never learn. Abiola is in grave, Nnamdi Kanu is in prison, Ighoho ran away, El-Zakzaki is in prison. Simon Elepa (Ekpa) sef ran to Finland before making mouth cos he would v been picked to eat beans if he's in Nigeria.
Even if you are right, you have to apply caution.

* There's issue of bad leadership. But careful methods are needed. The hope that's renewed indeed can be dashed if rash actions, incitements, etc are not watched. Both are applicable to those that has made derogatory or inciting words from all parties. Especially those that came to public to chest beat and say na me talk am, you can come & arrest me. Nwajagu aka Eze of Ajao Estate is now in DSS killing mosquitoes. ๐ŸฆŸ

* You don't just queue behind a messiah, you v to vet the messiah clinically and understand if he/she has deep values. Meaning Obi must prove he's the good deal. So far, me personally see him as an opportunist. Just like the Chinedu of Lagos, none gave realistic economic blueprint to take care of Nigerians. They are just saying I ll employ, increase as of they won't be borrowing like Buhari.

Addendum
Till today, Obi appeared to be a political prostitute by leaving APGA unceremoniously to join PDP and to leave PDP to join LP. He should have gone back to APGA and not waste the efforts of Ojukwu. Or form his party. He sneaked into LP. Now, they are having series of issues from leadership to Doyin Okupe issue, Obi's late submission of form, he joined when LP has chosen a candidate etc. Even GRV of Lagos too has dispute on his emergence. So how are they different from PDAPC?
This isn't to rule him out or condemn him. Absolutely not. He has his good sides, he's brilliant too and a material for the future. He joined the race so late and the way LP was carried as Igbo party is alarming. They also played into APC's hands and those ones labeled them everything they should have rejected. No be only Obi visited religious houses but his own was the most publicised. They are now using it to blackmail him if I may use that word.
Lessons are, LP should get their house ๐Ÿ  in order. All Nigerians are Obidients. Not cos of Peter Obi but cos nobody want bad governance. Mutual collabo and wisdom is needed to forge ahead. Never make incitements against a sitting govt. They ll turn it against you. Learn from ordinary Portable that was now wise to declare after God na government.

Rebuttals
See as they ll come for me too. Them no dey learn. Just watch this space. Me sef brutal pass Soyinka. I never popular ni. ๐Ÿ˜‚
Kindly keep quiet.
Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by Boldkrammy: 8:26pm On Apr 07, 2023
Soyinka lost his relevance the day he stood against Jonathan. He fought wrongs as a youth and today, he is fighting rights as a grandpa. What a lost memory! Grammer without actions is just noise!
Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by luckyz4rea(m): 8:27pm On Apr 07, 2023
Gajagojo:

You are rude and have no manners
You don't know how to talk

I bet you were more rude if you saw what I wrote as being rude!
By this response, you show to be even all the more rude!
Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by Sewgon79(m): 8:34pm On Apr 07, 2023
Mrchippychappy:
https://saharareporters.com/2009/10/18/rise-and-reclaim-your-country-achebe-challenges-nigerian-youth

Instead of all this grammar wey baba Soyinka dey talk, why don't he take a leaf from the late Achebe who called on the Nigerian youth to do whatever it takes to reclaim their country and their destiny?

Me i no understand this one wey baba dey attack youths that are desperate to change the country for the better, na wa oh.

I have always said it, anyone who claims to be a freedom fighter or activist and yet keeps monetizing his or her activism is no real activist.

Achebe turned down National honor because he was sad at the way the country was going. Na that time I no sey Achebe na stand up guy.

Achebe told the Nigerian Government that if they gave him national honors he would turn it down and he did.

Soyinka said if Trump wins he would burn his US passport, Trump won and Soyinka started laughing and said "ah ah, someone cannot play with you again?"

Tells you all you need to know about both men.

I will tell you what I know about both of them.

SOYINKA fought for Igbo during BIAFRA OR IPOB WAR as you called it today and he was jailed during BIAFRA war by Nigeria Government and non of your so called activists was jailed then. They were running from one bunker to bunker. Achebe run to exile, Ojukwu runs to exile like a COWARD and left your forefather and grandfather to die in his selfish self acclaimed war.

And you are here asking who real activists is. Maybe you need to go and read book of history. SOYINKA doesn't just come out to say something if there no need to be said. Not like that your feminist turn LGBTQ aunty turn tribalist Politician.

I come in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by Dindondin(m): 8:43pm On Apr 07, 2023
ogbe88:
Kindly keep quiet.
I v already spoken
Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by Onyipk: 8:54pm On Apr 07, 2023
Read what you have written and it makes sense to you?

How can you say that Peter Obi is making enmity for mandate he can't prove WHEN HE IS ALREADY IN COURT? Why are you so- called winners shaking up and down because Peter Obi is in COURT?
You cannot STEAL FROM A MAN and still tell him waka.

God Almighty is going to do something whether you mandate thieves like it or not for a NEW NIGERIA IS POSSIBLE WITH PETER OBI.

DON'T EVER FORGET - THAT ONE WITH GOD IS MAJORITY!

Triangles1:
He's too desperate to be president.

The most credible free and fair election in the history of Nigeria was June 12 election won by MKO abiola which was annulled by Gbadamosi babangida, did you see any Yoruba insult anybody, no, I don't know why Igbos things always take drastic ways, the first coup in Nigeria was created by Igbos, the same people go to Kano become enemy of the land, go to Singapore, asian, south America, they're there causing chaos with their fake life fake products.

The most insulted president in Nigeria is Obasanjo and Jonathan and heaven didn't shake, why is Peter bringing enemity for mandate he can't proof.
Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by OceanRed(m): 8:57pm On Apr 07, 2023
Misterc:
In as much as he's one of our Most Respected Nobel Laureate.....
I must say Professor Wole Soyinka is just all words and no actions....
If you're supporting Obi just say it...
If you're supporting Tinubu just says it straight up...
Rather than these sitting on the fence and all words...

HE ALREADY SAID HE DOES NOT SUPPORT ANY OF THE CANDIDATES AS NON OF THEM ADDRESS THE ISSUE OF REGIONALISM.

1 Like

Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by luluman: 9:01pm On Apr 07, 2023
Dittodat:
To be an Obidient, you simply need a very low IQ and lack basic logical thinking capacity.

Your mumu done do grin grin grin
And the best your IQ has earned you is a place on nairaland? Please show your face to the world.
Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by Houseontherock1: 9:03pm On Apr 07, 2023
accordadoga29:
cheesy

They thought everyone would be daft to vote for an illiterate with upper iweka accent.

That accent is a turn off
Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by babajero(m): 9:16pm On Apr 07, 2023
Dittodat:

Obidients are mostly (95%) IPOB Igbo youths. Stop your online deceit; it's not working.
Try something else; that line is dead and done.
If truly Obidients are 95% IPOB Igbo, so what you mean is that the Igbos dominate Nigeria.

And if truly it is done and dusted there wouldn't be any need for apc and its paid minions cooking up propaganda day in day out.
Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by EagleNest(m): 9:21pm On Apr 07, 2023
I didn't waste my time reading it. Soyinka always appear at this time to bombard us with English. He wrote worst against Jonathan and his wife, but appeared to have lost his voice in Buhari govt. It seems now he has picked side with Tinubu, that's understandable. Erudite scholar indeed grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Buhari Was Stoned In Bayelsa, Says Governor Dickson / Nigerian Army Declares Victory Over IPOB / Video Of Peter Obi Jogging For Physical Fitness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.