Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,951 members, 7,828,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV (44757 Views)

2023: Peter Obi And Datti To Be Received By The Ooni In Ile Ife Tomorrow / Kano Has Today Hosted The Vice Presidential Candidate Of The Labour Party Datti / Just In: Buhari To Attend The Live Debate Scheduled For 7pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by Resolute911: 7:07pm On Apr 07, 2023
We have nothing to debate with you. Our mandate is what we want.
Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by AutoConsult: 7:09pm On Apr 07, 2023
ObiORBiafra:
See them canceling the honorable old man because he said Datti was wrong, he said channels shouldn't have been fined, also he didn't by any chance lean towards the APC... All he did said was: "Revolution shouldn't come from an angle of partisan fellowship, that will be the sole benefitiary of the resurrection"

Look at them saying all sorts of things to degrade the old man...

I dey always thank God for my Yoruba upbringing sha... Respect for elders should be something you instill in a child from little. A kid that doesn't have respect for elders will always be a nuisance to the society
lol. So you think they read the piece. Even if they do, they can never understand it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by uduigwomen(m): 7:10pm On Apr 07, 2023
Soyinka should be ashamed after the pains him and his collaborators brought on this country since 2015 in the person of Buhari and APC party.
Before now why has he not called for debate with Buhari or emilokan that avoided all debates.
Nonesense

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by Bahdguyishere: 7:12pm On Apr 07, 2023
40Bullets:
Which baba...? abi you think say na "Lion and the Jewel" or "Trial of Brother Jero" we dey talk?

Baba doesn't look intelligent abeg.
Soyinka fall hand big time
No wonder your own baba died under the village mango tree

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by EndBuhariNow(m): 7:21pm On Apr 07, 2023
This cultist is now finding his voice now... why he never say a words since 8yrs they gang up and elect a dunce as president
Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by onuman: 7:25pm On Apr 07, 2023
Wole Soyinka, a Nobel Laureate dancing naked in the market place to support Bola Tinubu, a drug trafficking baron, to preside over a country, Nigeria, in the 21st century, because Tinubu is from Soyinka's Yoruba ethnic group; and through a most deceptive, fraudulent and backward presidential election ever held in any country in recent years.
Is Soyinka not bastardising the ideals in the Nobel award, and which can make the Nobel Family retrieve its award to Wole Soyinka?
Why did Soyinka not stand for Tinubu when Tinubu evaded all presidential debates?
Geriatric disorders? If not, why would Soyinka stand for Tinubu who forfeited N460000 drug trafficking money to the US government? That forfeiture alone made Tinubu to not pass the Character test required by Nigeria's Constitution for an aspiring president for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by Sunnyja: 7:29pm On Apr 07, 2023
accordadoga29:
The way BABA go crush DATTI go be like when caterpillar crush bicycle. cheesy
Tinubu has been running away from debates since 1960. Wouldn't it been wonderful if the so called Prof can engage Tinubu for just twenty minutes?
A man who sell Buhari to this nation but ran away from his home due to herdsmen don't deserve attention!
Let him engage his fellow Nobel laureate, Chi baby!
Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by fayomim: 7:32pm On Apr 07, 2023
40Bullets:
Datti doesn't oblige CORNfused hypocrites.
The world now knows how worthless Soyinka is.
He is trying hard to salvage his punctured ego

Datti na bombardier jor.
One interview Everywhere scatter for 2weeks.

Do you know him one on one?
Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by ByeByeeToSapa(m): 7:34pm On Apr 07, 2023
Mummyfour:
if chimanda was a Yoruba lady and strictly pro APC and pro Tinubu with all she has achieved in life at her age, even globally would you still have referred to her as a who.re?.
Let your conscience help you answer that question.
Madam with due respect. If you part if my tribe and you disgrace yourself like chimanda or whatever she calls herself I will wash u. I will drag u. I call whatever derogatory name I felt saying at that moment.

Chimanda let her emotions gets the best of her. Go through my previous comment. I told someone I use to respect her but now she is like a worthless thing before my eyes and got single bit respect from me
Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by CursedOsuPigs: 7:49pm On Apr 07, 2023
40Bullets:

Datti na bombardier jor.

All these uncultured children. See as this one dey defecate with his mouth. 🀣
Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by ennygr8: 7:58pm On Apr 07, 2023
Newdawn30:
Prof debate chimamamda
Na her daughter nah haba... She sef no go dear
Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by ennygr8: 8:01pm On Apr 07, 2023
ObiORBiafra:
See them canceling the honorable old man because he said Datti was wrong, he said channels shouldn't have been fined, also he didn't by any chance lean towards the APC... All he did said was: "Revolution shouldn't come from an angle of partisan fellowship, that will be the sole benefitiary of the resurrection"

I dey always thank God for my Yoruba upbringing sha... Respect for elders should be something you instill in a child from little. A kid that doesn't have respect for elders will always be a nuisance to the society
They won't read to understand. They just want to jump and defend their Elu pee abi wetin sef. Lol

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by IbileIfe: 8:04pm On Apr 07, 2023
uduigwomen:
Soyinka should be ashamed after the pains him and his collaborators brought on this country since 2015 in the person of Buhari and APC party.
Before now why has he not called for debate with Buhari or emilokan that avoided all debates.
Nonesense

You are intellectually RE-TAR-DED.
Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by orisa37: 8:07pm On Apr 07, 2023
NO.
BUT WE WILL GAIN MORE IF SOYINKA MODERATES A DISCUSSION BETWEEN ALKALI BABA AND BAD(BABA AHMED DATTI)
Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by bergs2: 8:14pm On Apr 07, 2023
Newdawn30:
Prof debate chimamamda

You don't need to go that far; he should debate @Datti first let me see how he'd survive that heat; you think common sense na by English?

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by coputa(m): 8:18pm On Apr 07, 2023
Putindbutt:

You are ignorant of your history. Soyinka was the pioneer of road safety Corp which was an initiative of SW before the federal government adopted the initiative and expanded it into a federal agency. It was well run and efficiently executed before the FG borrowed the template. Soyinka is not your father's mate.
Wole Soyinka was a staunch critic of IBB regime,so in 1988 IBB created federal road safety commission through a decree and he appointment Poff.Wole Soyinka as the pioneer head of the commission.IBB always bring his critics into his government.That what how he brought Tai Solarin to head people's bank,both of them failed woefully.You indomie generation just post anything you feel.
Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by MeineMutter: 8:23pm On Apr 07, 2023
A beg help us tell am make he come along with Yesdaddy. I wan check something.
Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by Assurance2023: 8:29pm On Apr 07, 2023
EmirGold:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/04/07/soyinka-challenges-labour-party-vp-candidate-datti-live-debate-tv-says-attacks-against/

Personally,I love Peter Obi as a person but the nature and the character of his followers is very irritating.

One thing human beings should know is that not everyone will agree with you or be your friend even when you're doing good things, that's life.
But to be insulting or bullying everyone that did not align with Peter Obi is uncalled for.
Even Jesus Christ and Prophet Muhammad had those who didn't accept them. So why causing nuisance everywhere.
Instead to sit down and think of the way forward, they keep on insulting everybody.
That's immature, obedients can do better than this.
Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by luluman: 9:14pm On Apr 07, 2023
40Bullets:

Datti na bombardier jor.
Bros na lie o. Let there be a debate for Nigerians to learn if no bi fear.
Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by Bluebolt: 9:17pm On Apr 07, 2023
Komu1048:

Lion that cried on a national tv coz of ordinary insult. One only wonders why Obi supporters are full of senseless people
Cry cry Lion!
Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by Georgejeez: 9:27pm On Apr 07, 2023
grin ;Dwetin Aboki when never fit deliver him Polling unit know upstairs to debate Nobel laureate?

E just be like Palm tree when fall on top Sugar Cane plant πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by InvertedHammer: 9:31pm On Apr 07, 2023
/
If not that it is meaningless, I would have suggested that Datti takes the challenge. After all the essence of Soyinka's living is to speak Queen English in a way to impress bunch of gullible fellas who equate mastery of foreign language as high I.Q.

Only in Nigeria would a cultist be parading his oyibo-given Nobel prize as an end and people are actually giving him undeserved audience.

/
Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by chaloskyx: 9:33pm On Apr 07, 2023
LOL THE PERSON SOYINKA IS SUPPORTING SKIPPED INTERVIEWS YOU ARE NOW TELLING OTHER CANDIDATES TO GIVE YOU AN AUDIENCE TO CHALLENGE THEM AS A WAY OF SPEAKING ON BEHALF OF YOUR PRINCIPAL BAT WHY NOT LETS DO IT THIS WAY LET TINUBU AND DATTI TALK YOU CAN BE A MODERATOR

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by sapele914(m): 9:42pm On Apr 07, 2023
Sunnyja:
Tinubu has been running away from debates since 1960. Wouldn't it been wonderful if the so called Prof can engage Tinubu for just twenty minutes?
A man who sell Buhari to this nation but ran away from his home due to herdsmen don't deserve attention!
Let him engage his fellow Nobel laureate, Chi baby!
When did she win a laureate? Soyinka Engage that Lady? You Obidients lack respect.

She herself will even curse you, for making such a foolish statement.
Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by sapele914(m): 9:45pm On Apr 07, 2023
chaloskyx:
LOL THE PERSON SOYINKA IS SUPPORTING SKIPPED INTERVIEWS YOU ARE NOW TELLING OTHE CANDIDATES TO GIVE YOU AN AUDIENCE TO CHALLENG THEM AS A WAY OF SPEAKING ON BEHALF OF YOUR PRINCIPLA BAT WHY NOT LETS DO IT THIS WAY LET TINUBU AND DATTI TALK YOU CAN BE A MODERATOR
Tinubu talk to poor Datti?, like Oga & House Boy, Wale Tinubu will deal with poodatti with one blow on behalf of Jagaban.
Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by Ikemba007: 9:45pm On Apr 07, 2023
Obidients are so unwise, because their unguarded egoistic arguments and insolence, they are losing another supporter, a big one. No one dares to correct them they know it all.

How pitiful!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by Gbogbowa: 10:08pm On Apr 07, 2023
ObiORBiafra:

you said yoruba and respect for where? India help has taken respect away from yoruba people all you hear from yoruba youth now is abi were ni iya ni etc
Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by Gbogbowa: 10:09pm On Apr 07, 2023
Ikemba007:
Obidients are so unwise, because their egoistic arguments and insolence, they are losing another supporter. No one dares to query then. How pitiful!
we dont need his support, Agba kin soro bi ewe
Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by Gbogbowa: 10:15pm On Apr 07, 2023
ByeByeeToSapa:

Madam with due respect. If you part if my tribe and you disgrace yourself like chimanda or whatever she calls herself I will wash u. I will drag u. I call whatever derogatory name I felt saying at that moment.

Chimanda let her emotions gets the best of her. Go through my previous comment. I told someone I use to respect her but now she is like a worthless thing before my eyes and got single bit respect from me
that is the exact way i feel about Soyinka he lost my respect
Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by VTJN(m): 10:18pm On Apr 07, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

Datti go dust baba in d bolekaja style!
Take it to d bank!

He go use baba white biabia take mop d studio floor.
grin
Yes sir

We have taken Obi distant third to the bank🀣🀣
Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by Ikemba007: 10:29pm On Apr 07, 2023
Gbogbowa:
we dont need his support, Agba kin soro bi ewe

Okay o.

Attacked British PM, attacked Elumelu, attacked Zelensky, attacked, attacked, attacked...
Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by Melagros(m): 10:45pm On Apr 07, 2023
Afamsi:
Wole soyinka should go and join drug daddy's legal team if he thinks he is so intelligent
That's all

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Protesters Call For Interim Govt, Want INEC Chairman Arrested / EFCC: Rivers Officials Withdrew ₦118 Billion In Cash / FG Gives FAAN, NAMA, Others 45 Days To Relocate Headquarters To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.