Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV (44753 Views)

2023: Peter Obi And Datti To Be Received By The Ooni In Ile Ife Tomorrow / Kano Has Today Hosted The Vice Presidential Candidate Of The Labour Party Datti / Just In: Buhari To Attend The Live Debate Scheduled For 7pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by lamestika(m): 11:09pm On Apr 07, 2023
Krugisback:
when i say you people are hypocrites , what of joe igbokwe that support tinubu i will always spit on you people

Are you normal at all who brought out Joe igbokwe did you know him anyway that was reason I tell you Obi supporters that tinubu is nationalist not tribalist
Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by cuteboy2: 11:17pm On Apr 07, 2023
So the great Nobel laureate is ready to go on 1on1 TV debate to defend INEC's fraudulent installation of Tinubu as President-Select.

Chai!! I never taught I'll see the day, Soyinka will drag asslicking role with the likes of Bayo Onanuga amd Festus Keyamo.

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by chaloskyx: 11:57pm On Apr 07, 2023
Lol money doe not buy class bros to you Tinubu is a God only because he is wealthy to others he's a nobody but a glorified thief who rose up the ranks of politics by intimidation conniving looting and bribing officials to where he is
sapele914:
Tinubu talk to poor Datti?, like Oga & House Boy, Wale Tinubu will deal with poodatti with one blow on behalf of Jagaban.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by Putindbutt: 12:10am On Apr 08, 2023
coputa:
Wole Soyinka was a staunch critic of IBB regime,so in 1988 IBB created federal road safety commission through a decree and he appointment Poff.Wole Soyinka as the pioneer head of the commission.IBB always bring his critics into his government.That what how he brought Tai Solarin to head people's bank,both of them failed woefully.You indomie generation just post anything you feel.
Google Oyo State road safety Corp, infact. look up the history of FRSC, it is never complete without reference to Oyo road safety Corp. It was the initiative/ template that was copied by the FG in establishing the agency. Soyinka is regarded as the father if road safety in Nigeria, he was the brain behind Oyo road safety Corp and he advocated the adoption at the federal level which was later heeded by IBB, he would also later appoint Soyinka as the head of the agency. And as for Tai, who doesn't know that he was a thorn in the flesh of IBB and as a maradona that he was, he always set up his critics to implicate them, worse was done even to his best friend, Vasta.
Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by Lacash: 12:39am On Apr 08, 2023
EmirGold:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/04/07/soyinka-challenges-labour-party-vp-candidate-datti-live-debate-tv-says-attacks-against/
Aaah for wia, Abeg forgive That-thing ooo Baba, he cannot stand the heat, even all Obidiotss put together cannot 😁
Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by maxxx(m): 12:45am On Apr 08, 2023
This is a man I respect so much.....But I must ask where was he this whole time.Where was he when Nigeria was reduced to a banana republic by Mahmood yakub. No one heard from him when this sham of an election took place. Then suddenly he became APC mouth piece.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by Splendor27: 12:51am On Apr 08, 2023
Newdawn30:
Prof debate chimamamda
go and read professor yinka legacy and compare it wit chimamanda...u will kno it wil be like dangote trailer hitting a jincheng bike.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by EdwardRandy(m): 1:17am On Apr 08, 2023
ObiORBiafra:
See them canceling the honorable old man because he said Datti was wrong, he said channels shouldn't have been fined, also he didn't by any chance lean towards the APC... All he did said was: "Revolution shouldn't come from an angle of partisan fellowship, that will be the sole benefitiary of the resurrection"

Look at them saying all sorts of things to degrade the old man...

I dey always thank God for my Yoruba upbringing sha... Respect for elders should be something you instill in a child from little. A kid that doesn't have respect for elders will always be a nuisance to the society
We no dey respect elders wey no wise.
Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by Napata77: 1:30am On Apr 08, 2023
Father4all:
Mumu Shoyinka, let him go and compete with his other foreign counterparts

He already competed and won the Nobel Prize for Literature before your father was born.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by Thedon22: 2:24am On Apr 08, 2023
Newdawn30:
Prof debate chimamamda
That small girl... I pity her and her descriptive language...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by coputa(m): 3:05am On Apr 08, 2023
Putindbutt:

Google Oyo State road safety Corp, infact. look up the history of FRSC, it is never complete without reference to Oyo road safety Corp. It was the initiative/ template that was copied by the FG in establishing the agency. Soyinka is regarded as the father if road safety in Nigeria, he was the brain behind Oyo road safety Corp and he advocated the adoption at the federal level which was later heeded by IBB, he would also later appoint Soyinka as the head of the agency. And as for Tai, who doesn't know that he was a thorn in the flesh of IBB and as a maradona that he was, he always set up his critics to implicate them, worse was done even to his best friend, Vasta.
Wole Soyinka was the pioneer chairman of federal road safety commission, that was the bone on contention,i didn't mention Oyó state.try to comprehend.
Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by coputa(m): 3:12am On Apr 08, 2023
Napata77:

He already competed and won the Nobel Prize for Literature before your father was born.
Did he write any exam for the award of the noble price.all this things are just through luck and chance.Wole Soyinka was neithe a clever nor intelligent person,Pius okigbo and china Achebe are far better than him.He even graduated with third class.
Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by Cesearleo: 5:05am On Apr 08, 2023
Who be chimabdan?na chicken or what
Newdawn30:
Prof debate chimamamda
Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by Father4all: 6:10am On Apr 08, 2023
Napata77:

when did he compete? Mumu. Your father didn’t even attend primary school. Family of illiterate
Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by SMUAG(m): 6:13am On Apr 08, 2023
Hallabee1:

Aje..

You need 2by 3 for head werey

Like say u go even fit attempt the rubbish wey u dey write here...Mr better upbringing.
Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by Putindbutt: 6:18am On Apr 08, 2023
coputa:
Wole Soyinka was the pioneer chairman of federal road safety commission, that was the bone on contention,i didn't mention Oyó state.try to comprehend.
He wasn't only the first head of FRSC but the brain behind the formation of road safety in Nigeria, therefore your claims that he failed was nothing but the figment of your imagination. Son, sit down and learn.
Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by Successkay12(m): 7:02am On Apr 08, 2023
Newdawn30:
Prof debate chimamamda
Read well HATES pikin. Datti or any nominee
Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by mbaise1000: 7:27am On Apr 08, 2023
ObiORBiafra:
See them canceling the honorable old man because he said Datti was wrong, he said channels shouldn't have been fined, also he didn't by any chance lean towards the APC... All he did said was: "Revolution shouldn't come from an angle of partisan fellowship, that will be the sole benefitiary of the resurrection"

I dey always thank God for my Yoruba upbringing sha... Respect for elders should be something you instill in a child from little. A kid that doesn't have respect for elders will always be a nuisance to the society

Bros,
We love our Igbo upbringing be because here they teach us that if the king fuckss up, you cover your face with a basket and tell him your mind, we no getbking def, anyways how do you think all the people commenting here are only IGBOS? Was it only IGBOS who voted for Obi? Millions of yoruba happily voted obi too and not regretting it, I don't think that these people telling Soyinka what they think about him here are doing do to insult him, we are all here when tinubu shunned anything like debate and Soyinka did not say anything, but he want to debate now, you should stop seeing this as an IGBO thing and call a spade a spade

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by press9jatv: 7:58am On Apr 08, 2023
Will professor Wole Soyinka withstand the debate nii?

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by Geminiivory: 8:19am On Apr 08, 2023
ObiORBiafra:

with your elders as nuisances and HYPOCRITEs in the society? Keep looking for respect when you ve got none fpr yourselves.. WOLE SOYINKA IS A CERTIFIED HYPOCRITE AS WELL AS UNINTELLIGENT... HIS OWN TYPE OF GREY HAIR IS SYNONYMOUS TO FOOLISHNESS.. ELDER MY ASS
Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by Geminiivory: 8:23am On Apr 08, 2023
Yemmysworld91:
With the way things is going, Obi supporters will lose the little sympathy they have in the south west

oga, your sympathy is as good as hypocrisy which no kne needs... SW lacks elders that re truthful... and it's very glaring now.. So deal with ut.. I love the way Wole Soyinka has been messed up and dosgraced... CERTIFIED HYPOCRITE LIKE HIM...
Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by DOM7: 9:01am On Apr 08, 2023
Take this one to the bank anywhere, Prof is poor and so illiterate on other matters except in literature,i remember him saying this about himself when invited by the then CBN governor Charles Soludo, what did he want to debate the constitution, electoral act or just election that he didn't participate in? Even SANs are confused on Abuja as a state or not.
Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by Caseless: 9:28am On Apr 08, 2023
Newdawn30:
Prof debate chimamamda
That witch can't even stand those taught by the prof.
Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by Juju70(m): 10:29am On Apr 08, 2023
As much as o dislike Datti's views on many issues soyinka is a dunce! I sabi book no mean say you get common sense! Why e nor follow lifeless debate!
Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by Yemmysworld91: 10:57am On Apr 08, 2023
Geminiivory:

oga, your sympathy is as good as hypocrisy which no kne needs... SW lacks elders that re truthful... and it's very glaring now.. So deal with ut.. I love the way Wole Soyinka has been messed up and dosgraced... CERTIFIED HYPOCRITE LIKE HIM...

Una go wail for the next 4 years. Any one not supporting your saviour is a bigot abi. Funny people
Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by Thomasankara(m): 12:05pm On Apr 08, 2023
[/color]chimamanda won't show up[color=#770077]
Newdawn30:
Prof debate chimamamda
Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by onlyboyson(m): 12:08pm On Apr 08, 2023
Wole sonyinka an Occultist
Go and debate with chimamanda Adichie your fellow novelist not a politician

Or go to oxford university and secure a job
AKPAMU
Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by Thomasankara(m): 12:15pm On Apr 08, 2023
[/color]I don't blame these lots, even one of their intelligentsia couldn't conceal his bigotry when Soyinka won the Nobel laureate award, instead of congratulating him, he went on to say Soyinka winning the prize doesn't qualify him as the Asiwaju of literature in Africa[color=#770077]
Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by billyG(m): 2:05pm On Apr 08, 2023
This man needs to have his Nobel laureate withdrawn.
Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by Opus001: 5:56pm On Apr 08, 2023
dinachi:

When did Woke Soyinka become the mouth piece of APC? Yoruba people and tribalism. Kai!
Igbo people n tribalism
kai.......
Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by Owologbo(m): 7:02pm On Apr 08, 2023
accordadoga29:
The way BABA go crush DATTI go be like when caterpillar crush bicycle. cheesy

Which position is prof contesting for?
Old age must be dealing with him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

DNA Test For Igbos: Rival Jewish Outreach Groups Feud Over / Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter / Defense Headquarters Reacts To Seaman Haruna Goshit Video, Begins Investigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.