Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV (44763 Views)

2023: Peter Obi And Datti To Be Received By The Ooni In Ile Ife Tomorrow / Kano Has Today Hosted The Vice Presidential Candidate Of The Labour Party Datti / Just In: Buhari To Attend The Live Debate Scheduled For 7pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by Father4all: 5:27pm On Apr 07, 2023
Neye412:

There is no doubt you had a warped upbringing for you to shamelessly abuse a well revered scholar locally and internationally. I’m not surprise with the type of bile and vituperation from an average obidi*t. Anyone with an opinion that differs from you guy’s rabid mindset will be insulted needlessly. One thing is sure… you or any member of your family lineage will never attain the heights of Prof. Soyinka .
your father is sen.seless

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by mcprince32(m): 5:30pm On Apr 07, 2023
Soyinka should keep quiet. Who e be? Go and challenge tinubu. What's he up to? Now your true nature shows up. You finally lost all at the verge of your old age. sorry o.

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by Father4all: 5:33pm On Apr 07, 2023
Shameless Professor should go and challenge his foreign counterparts. Agbaya

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by DMerciful(m): 5:38pm On Apr 07, 2023
But you guys always insult pa Adebanjo and call Afenifere Afenifebi
ObiORBiafra:
See them canceling the honorable old man because he said Datti was wrong, he said channels shouldn't have been fined, also he didn't by any chance lean towards the APC... All he did said was: "Revolution shouldn't come from an angle of partisan fellowship, that will be the sole benefitiary of the resurrection"

Look at them saying all sorts of things to degrade the old man...

I dey always thank God for my Yoruba upbringing sha... Respect for elders should be something you instill in a child from little. A kid that doesn't have respect for elders will always be a nuisance to the society
Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by igbsam(m): 5:43pm On Apr 07, 2023
he should go and challenge shettima, sorry tinubu. Eveverybody using obi and datti to revive their forgotten self

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by SMUAG(m): 5:44pm On Apr 07, 2023
Hallabee1:

Aje...

Is that a question or what....ode

See who say him get better upbringing, one simple question him true colour don show...lol
Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by goalsplanners: 5:47pm On Apr 07, 2023
You wicked ooo....but will be the debate topic grin

accordadoga29:
The way BABA go crush DATTI go be like when caterpillar crush bicycle. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by HeroicMeastro: 5:48pm On Apr 07, 2023
Newdawn30:
Prof debate chimamamda
Chi na Prof student nah...
What an insult
Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by Putindbutt: 5:51pm On Apr 07, 2023
coputa:
He was tested in government and he failed,he was the first chairman of Federal road safety commission and he failed abysmally.
You are ignorant of your history. Soyinka was the pioneer of road safety Corp which was an initiative of SW before the federal government adopted the initiative and expanded it into a federal agency. It was well run and efficiently executed before the FG borrowed the template. Soyinka is not your father's mate.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by Dbestbrest: 5:51pm On Apr 07, 2023
Soyinka and Datti? It is like comparing light with darkness. I will advice Datti to come with his coffin if he accepts the invitation. Datti is a misnomer in politics

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by starz100: 5:52pm On Apr 07, 2023
Prof has reduced himself lately.A man who could not condemn the rigged election,is making himself relevant by half.How does a debate with Datti address the injustice on ground.I thought Baba is a progressive.Baba should be ignored for age sake

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by kingthreat(m): 5:52pm On Apr 07, 2023
colonelwealth:

A noble price is not Wisdom.
A noble price is only an acknowledgement of ones knowledge in a certain field of study.

Nigerian elections have shown the world that having a professorship doesn't make that person upright...e.g Prof. Mahmood Yakubu and his Rec profs of INEC.

Prof. Soyinka lacks wisdom.
Wisdom can not be given by men or can it be bought by money or influence.

It is given by God, earned and grown by deliberate actions.

There is a big difference between "Price" and "Prize".

5 Likes

Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by Corporate2020: 5:55pm On Apr 07, 2023
40Bullets:
Which baba...? abi you think say na "Lion and the Jewel" or "Trial of Brother Jero" we dey talk?

Baba doesn't look intelligent abeg.
Soyinka fall hand big time

Your biological father that si intelligent, please list his life achievements here if he has any

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by Chucks13: 5:57pm On Apr 07, 2023
Datti I'm still waiting for you to accept this academic open debate challenge if you are a man afterall you are Doctor now a Prof want to whip your
a s s.

You obiwhatever think na only you get mouth ha? Soyinka had challenged you now go and face him and hear the history of your lives.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by gentlesmithugo(m): 6:01pm On Apr 07, 2023
Soyinka na mumu professor.make he go rest for one dirty gutter.useless old fool

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by BeanX(m): 6:02pm On Apr 07, 2023
40Bullets:
Which baba...? abi you think say na "Lion and the Jewel" or "Trial of Brother Jero" we dey talk?

Baba doesn't look intelligent abeg.
Soyinka fall hand big time
So na ur papa come intelligent?
Why are some people this daft? smh.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by IfnobeGod20: 6:08pm On Apr 07, 2023
There is no need Datti debating with Prof. Datti is honourable in his own right, same way Prof. Wole Soyinka is also honourable in his own right. I know Datti will give him that respect as an elderly man, as a Prof, as old citizen and as a lecturer of letters.

But if I were Prof. Wole, I will learn to talk less and at the same time retrospect on my activities in the past.
From the content I read yesterday on net, Prof. Wole has done worst than the Obidients are doing today.
Read this and help send it to Prof. Wole Soyinka, may be that will keep him cool.

" Prof. Wole Soyinka is also guilty of what he is challenging Obidients for
*1965 ELECTION DRAMA*
*31Yr Old Soyinka Declared Wanted For Seizing Radio Station At Gunpoint Over Western Region Elections Rigging!*

*HOLDING IBADAN RADIO STATION AT GUNPOINT AND WOLE SOYINKA’S BIZARRE NAME-CALLING~Tosin Adeoti*

*Wole Soyinka calling OBIdients names is the most bizarre thing I've read today.*

*Do older Nigerians really think we don't read (their) history.*

*A 31-year-old Oluwole Soyinka stormed a radio station and held a Bereta pistol to the head of a broadcaster's head to prevent the victory speech of the winner of a declared election result.*

*“Give me those tapes. GIVE ME THOSE TAPES OR ELSE……!”*

*He forcefully collected the tape and gave a substitute tape to be slotted for broadcast.*

*"Akintola go! Drop your stolen mandate, leave town and take your reprobates with you. Let them leave now before the people decide to wash the streets with their blood."*

*It is this same Soyinka who now talks about fascism and says Peter Obi supporters lost him the elections because of their utterances.*

*On an election that has been universally condemned?*

*No OBIdient has done half of what Soyinka did in that election; an action that he's refused to call himself a fascist for or even condemn.*

*"I could not sit down and accept that somebody should steal my voice. I felt at one with the major"
Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by HellVictorinho6(m): 6:18pm On Apr 07, 2023
yang:
This is the kind of fake and half baked professors being churned out in Nigeria

An idiot who was silent during and before election when criminals were threatening voters with evil and machetes has suddenly found his speech to defend a drug criminal and a big thief like Thiefiniubui

Going around speaking inaudible grammar thinking it still impresses young people in 2023

Nigeria is hopeless
davido , burna, dangote ,etc were also silent but they have spoken now ,are they idiots too? wizkid,adenuga.etc can even speak later.
Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by Hndrrxxx(m): 6:19pm On Apr 07, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

Datti go dust baba in d bolekaja style!
Take it to d bank!

He go use baba white biabia take mop d studio floor.
grin
then tell yo boi to accept the challenge
Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by obyrich(m): 6:23pm On Apr 07, 2023
Pque:

This is why it is urgent that you diagnose the problem affecting you people. Even your uncultured attitude, unrestricted jargon is enough to scatter everywhere, but you won't see it that way, because you are the only correct people in your view and every other person holding opposing view is an idiot. That is the exact reason while you are insulting Soyinka right now because in your opinion he appears to be taking side with APC., and for that singular reason you have to insult him. You guys have just proven that you're a selfish hypocrite and every right thinking and good people previously following you will be forced to back out with your uncultured altitude.
Mr. Culture, does Datti not have right to his views? Why would Soyinka be asking for debate with Datti when he is not partisan?
Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by LegacyB: 6:24pm On Apr 07, 2023
Newdawn30:
Prof debate chimamamda
Is this comedy or what?
Pls find out the year he became a Prof and Nobel laureate before exposing your ignorance online.
Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by Enemyofpeace: 6:27pm On Apr 07, 2023
Soyinka 1-0 Datti
Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 07, 2023
There is something about peter obi...

I have never seen a ruling party this scared and noisy at the same time
Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by Hallabee1(m): 6:30pm On Apr 07, 2023
SMUAG:

See who say him get better upbringing, one simple question him true colour don show...lol

Aje..

You need 2by 3 for head werey
Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by Redhot0007: 6:32pm On Apr 07, 2023
This wuru tribalist and outdated professor should stop disturbing our well deserved peace. This man kept quit when oluomo and his hoodlums were threatening Igbos, snatching ballot boxes and destroying people's properties. This cult grand patron made no statement nor condemned them. The world can clearly see who this berebe truly is.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by Faposky95: 6:41pm On Apr 07, 2023
Feintline:
I dont believe the revered noble prize winner will say such. Baba soyinka knows that arguing constituonal matters as this on TV is of no result.
It is plain english that does not require argument. The court should be where any argument is made just as PODATTI has done.

Baba soyinka is a man that I respect and I believe should be respected but I sincerely think age has caught up with him.

He should try to rest more and make peace with his creator than engaging in some of these things. Because even most of questions thrown at him by Ruben abati and others during his interview at arisetv were not properly answered as he was going off topic and off point most time .

Plenty explanation for him time.don reach...make he train another Nobel prize winner......
Una don too see us finish for Naija....
Think for once ...if for say ObiDatti win.......
Na to still dey do Wetin dem know how to do best

....plenty talk no action
Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by Mummyfour(f): 6:50pm On Apr 07, 2023
ByeByeeToSapa:

Chimanda wh.ore wan challenge? The other mumu prof run give Soyinka apology😂

This your datti boy. Him no get brain? U say make him no challenge Soyinka?
Nah your kid? Why u dey protect am?😂😂😂
if chimanda was a Yoruba lady and strictly pro APC and pro Tinubu with all she has achieved in life at her age, even globally would you still have referred to her as a who.re?.
Let your conscience help you answer that question.
Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by erico2k2(m): 6:52pm On Apr 07, 2023
Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by Sleekfingers: 6:54pm On Apr 07, 2023
Prof. Soyinka want Datti to start crying like a bitch ....
Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by Abbeytoy(m): 6:58pm On Apr 07, 2023
Newdawn30:
Prof debate chimamamda

He said him or any of his representatives. So it's welcome.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki / Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi / These Are The People Who Contributed N21.27bn For Jonathan’s Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.