Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie (45223 Views)

Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... / African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition / I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by dangotesmummy: 8:15pm On Apr 07, 2023
BOYS2MEN:
Just like I didn't root for tinubu and I get being bashed here and even banned here...but guess what...I no f*ckn care..
better
Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by MeineMutter: 8:22pm On Apr 07, 2023
All those surveys favoring Obi were like MMM ponzi Scheme. Pele. The loud wey you shak don dey clear small small. Adupe.
Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by edungene7: 8:37pm On Apr 07, 2023
Freetech:
Obi himself knew he wouldn't win the election

A day to the election, he told Oyedepo, voters in SW, Niger, Kogi and Kwara wont vote for him. How come same man now claimed he was rigged out in these places.

This opportunistic entity based her own clam of rigging on the fraudulent online polls paid for by Obi and anchored by his foolish friends

With the long epistle dhe wrote, i think she should be made to explain where and how she knew election was rigged.
keep deceiving yourself and Tinubu never won in Kano, Kaduna, Lagos and a day light robbery in Rivers to declare him the winner you think we are stupid as u are to accept a doctored result announced

1 Like

Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by Danniedpastor(m): 8:44pm On Apr 07, 2023
pdppower:
You claimed you were prepared to accept the results. Why then the long epistle to Biden?
Is either comprehending simple English or you just choose to be deceptive to yourself. Did you not read where she talked about being assured because of the technology employed?
Same technology was suspended so that we can have pseudo presidency.
And you are happy to suffer as usual.
Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by babajero(m): 9:06pm On Apr 07, 2023
Godfullsam:

The case is already at the election petition tribunal na.

Why all the noise again?

The is the question the Obidients ( Nigerian youths ) are asking Apc and its thugs. you guys said go to court now we are in court, now propaganda is coming out left right and center. God pass the apc and its minions.
Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by babajero(m): 9:09pm On Apr 07, 2023
Natajo2021:

You are still in denial. Kindly see a psychologist before it get worse.
I emphatise with you on the loss of your emotional support and investment on Obi-diot.
Your denial would change nothing, Peter did same to our saviour and was forgiven by the lord.
Nigeria will surely forgive all the Ob-idiots that want an ING coz of their wasted investment in Obi-diots.
I asked you some simple questions, and responded according to mental capacity.
Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by Tobianojoel(m): 9:41pm On Apr 07, 2023
BOYS2MEN:
Million funmilayos no go ever fit reach you Amanda....you are not like the girls from some region that heavily believe in prostitution all in the name of being a celebrity
It seems like you enjoy showing your foolery.
Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by greggng: 10:15pm On Apr 07, 2023
pdppower:
You claimed you were prepared to accept the results. Why then the long epistle to Biden?

English language isnot difficult to understand .she was prepared to accept the outcome of the election since electronic transmission would be used . But inec failed in this area and as a result she cannot be forced to accept a result of an election that didn't follow the electoral laws .

You can beat a child but you can't stop him or her from crying .

As far as I am concern...those that lost the election are following due process by going to court...At the end of the day if court says tinubu is the winner ...then they ve no option than to tag along . Till date trump had not Congratulated Biden over the USA election. People have right to feel in a certain way especially if conduct of the election doesn't follow due process . In USA...no republican was beaten , harassed or prevented from voting . Even when trump demanded a recount of results in some states ...he was allowed . Yet he couldn't accept defeat . Tell me how you want the candidate that lost I Nigeria to feel ? Like I said early let the court decide ...but that doesn't stop people from criticising the sham election .
Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by Afromalaika(m): 10:16pm On Apr 07, 2023
BOYS2MEN:
Million funmilayos no go ever fit reach you Amanda....you are not like the girls from some region that heavily believe in prostitution all in the name of being a celebrity

You however forgot Lagos in Yoruba land made her😄😄😄

Bitter Children.
Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by Dohak(m): 10:38pm On Apr 07, 2023
Mumu
Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by MAGICIAN7: 10:39pm On Apr 07, 2023
BOYS2MEN:
You Unlettered and Uncultured people calling others Prostitutes. You better caution your obscene language here to stop this incitement war of yours.
Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by crossbreedwears(m): 10:51pm On Apr 07, 2023
Is there any free and fair election anywhere in the world??
paramakina202:

Because the election was not free and fair as promised by INEC.
Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by paramakina202: 11:29pm On Apr 07, 2023
crossbreedwears:
Is there any free and fair election anywhere in the world??

Why did INEC chairman and Buhari promşsed Nigerians backed by law that it will be free and fair?
Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by Toks2008(m): 12:45am On Apr 08, 2023
Zico5:
Every tribe and party have lost election in one way or the other and the country did not collapse. Why should these people take it as do or die. Is there a Hidden agenda on the issue of presidency? Something is fishy and federal government need to unravel this. Thanks to the good people of Nigeria. We dodge serious bullet.

Send this directly to the rigger of the election.
Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by walexsho(m): 1:15am On Apr 08, 2023
Godfullsam:
Lol grin grin grin

The lady sef grin

She said she supported and hoped he would win as the poll predicted grin

She got carried away by online polls.
same online poll Sowore won in 2019 that made him later sang the song of revolution now!!! here and there
Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by TollinsN: 5:49am On Apr 08, 2023
When Datti Ahmed said on a national TV (channels) that the entire 2023 elections in not credible. The TV anchor then asked him if 6 million votes credited to Obi and votes credited to Labour Party members that won their election in not credible too . Datti replied with an EMPHATIC NO.
I wonder if those ones are credible why would other votes not credible.
ALL OUR POLITICIANS NEEDED RE ORIENTATION. They should stop deceiving the electorate. They all always cashing in on the political blindness and deafness of majority of their followers.
I THINK IT'S TIME TO LEAVE THEM TO THEIR PROBLEMS AND RE UNITE WITH OURSELVES TO MAKE LIFE MORE PLEASANT.
Sometimes ago Cement was ₦6 , Coca-Cola was 30 Kobo. My house rent was ₦20 monthly per room etc
The cost of all these things and more in present day Nigeria shows that there had never been any president that knows how manage the economy. At least they have to appoint advisers . What are in the brain of our political appointees matters most. Not even the president himself. All presidents in the world are dummies. They relied on informations from (1) Political Advisers (2) Ministries & Parastatals (3) National Security Advisers and Defence Chiefs (4) National intelligence agencies. (5) The judiciary etc. Don't forget there is inter rivalry amongst the agencies of government as well
Once they Connive to feed the president with wrong informations . He will definitely take wrong decisions
Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by Ade3131: 7:39am On Apr 08, 2023
paramakina202:

Because the election was not free and fair as promised by INEC.

Just a question pls.... Did she vote?

Was she even in the country throughout the election period?

The only person that can talk and I will listen is madam Okonjo. She came back to vote.
Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by Teymanhenry(f): 7:40am On Apr 08, 2023
Godfullsam:

Hypocrites

They don't have the maturity to deal with defeats and they don't have the strategy to be a winner.

INEC failed in this elections. The electoral process was different from what they earlier promised. It's evident that they are still controlled by the ruling government. Until the voting process is done completely electronically ( voting be done on tab or whatever name they'll give it) and uploaded instantly without use of ballot papers, we haven't started anything yet.

1 Like

Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by Kamor010255: 8:33am On Apr 08, 2023
BOYS2MEN:

At least that tribe dey rule over yours...the highest seat your tribe will get to in this country is VP... Make peace with that
Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by paramakina202: 8:43am On Apr 08, 2023
Ade3131:

Just a question pls.... Did she vote?

Was she even in the country throughout the election period?

The only person that can talk and I will listen is madam Okonjo. She came back to vote.

I think she was in Nigeria during the election time but why haven't you asked the same question to Pof Soyinka that run away before campaign started and came to Nigeria weeks after election and started e-fight with Obidients on arrival?
Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by BOYS2MEN: 9:03am On Apr 08, 2023
Coming from a man who doesn't know when he is having his next meal.....abeg shift!! Rulers abi protractor grin
Kamor010255:

At least that tribe dey rule over yours...the highest seat your tribe will get to in this country is VP... Make peace with that
Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by BOYS2MEN: 9:04am On Apr 08, 2023
Abeg shift!!! Na guilty conscience dey worry ur big head grin
MAGICIAN7:

You Unlettered and Uncultured people calling others Prostitutes. You better caution your obscene language here to stop this incitement war of yours.
Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by BOYS2MEN: 9:05am On Apr 08, 2023
No b only made....serious joker or I guess you meant to say "MADE KUTI"....Abeg shift olosho offspring grin
Afromalaika:

You however forgot Lagos in Yoruba land made her😄😄😄

Bitter Children.
Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by BOYS2MEN: 9:06am On Apr 08, 2023
Just like how ur papa prooved his foolery by bringing a baby like u to the world..... grin
Tobianojoel:
It seems like you enjoy showing your foolery.
Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by Jnkay: 9:08am On Apr 08, 2023
You don't like what Amanda said but you praise FFK, Keyamo and Onanuga.
Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by antibullshit: 10:21am On Apr 08, 2023
When Chimamanda said she would accept any result she meant any result that came as a result of a fair and transparent process .What happened wasn't transparent and wasn't fair . I feel exactly the same way. I would gladly accept any of the candidates as the winner in a free and fair election because the sanctity of the process is far more important than who wins because that is the only way they'll work for the people .
Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by crossbreedwears(m): 10:49am On Apr 08, 2023
Do you expect any politician to tell you the truth? No politician can deceive me....
paramakina202:

Why did INEC chairman and Buhari promşsed Nigerians backed by law that it will be free and fair?
Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by Probz(m): 10:56am On Apr 08, 2023
pdppower:

Only on the basis that they were fair.
Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by paramakina202: 12:24pm On Apr 08, 2023
crossbreedwears:
Do you expect any politician to tell you the truth? No politician can deceive me....

INEC Chairman is not a politician he refused to follow his own led down rules.
Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by crossbreedwears(m): 12:45pm On Apr 08, 2023
What proofs do you've have that makes you think he's not a politician??
paramakina202:

INEC Chairman is not a politician he refused to follow his own led down rules.
Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by paramakina202: 12:51pm On Apr 08, 2023
crossbreedwears:
What proofs do you've have that makes you think he's not a politician??

The chairman of INEC suppose to be non partisan by law.You can check what that means.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pipeline Explosion In Osisioma, Abia Kills Many, Burns Down Houses (Graphic Pic) / Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) / Muslim Appointees Of Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo (Video & List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.