Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Did Jesus Actually Died On The Cross? Is His Blood Fake Or What? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did Jesus Actually Died On The Cross? Is His Blood Fake Or What? (504 Views)

Man Devastated After Discovering His Pregnant FiancΓ©e Is His Blood Sister / Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day / My Husband Sleeps With His Blood Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Jesus Actually Died On The Cross? Is His Blood Fake Or What? by husbandsnatcha(f): 3:26pm On Apr 07, 2023
He claimed so and you believed,

How come it seems like he died for whitemen alone who actually don't take him serious. ? Because I don't understand
Nigerians suffer penury and injustice but his blood can't save you from ur corrupt Politicians.
Why ?
When we call his blood great things happens , you have been calling his blood for the past 2yrs and tinubu still won you. Then you started shouting it to the highest heaven and his inauguration is on the way.
This kind of blood nawao oooO! smiley

The blood only used to chase cockroach( demonic cockroaches ) , spiders ( Occultic spiders ) and shivering cats seeking for shelters( witchcrafts )... Abeg that blood na awalawa tomato blood biko

Unmarried women has been shouting this blood for 10yrs now but no head while oyibo women use and dump their husbands ... Abeg nella ,pella , anas09 hold that blood I don't need it or betterstill give it to righteousness02 to drink.

Fake pints of blood everywhere
tufiakwa!!!

1 Like

Re: Did Jesus Actually Died On The Cross? Is His Blood Fake Or What? by terrezo2002(m): 5:46pm On Apr 07, 2023
husbandsnatcha:
He claimed so and you believed,

How come it seems like he died for whitemen alone who actually don't take him serious. ? Because I don't understand
Nigerians suffer penury and injustice but his blood can't save you from ur corrupt Politicians.
Why ?
When we call his blood great things happens , you have been calling his blood for the past 2yrs and tinubu still won you and started shouting it to the highest heaven and his inauguration is on the way.
This kind of blood nawao oooO! smiley

The blood only used to chase cockroach( demonic cockroaches ) , spiders ( Occultic spiders ) and shivering cats seeking for shelters( witchcrafts )... Abeg that blood na awalawa tomato blood biko

Unmarried women has been shouting this blood for 10yrs now but no head while oyibo women use and dump their husbands ... Abeg nella ,pella , anas09 hold that blood I don't need it or betterstill give it to righteousness02 to drink.

Fake pints of blood everywhere
tufiakwa!!!

Why are you pained sisterfire?
Are you angry no one is patronising your lies again? 😁😁
Jesus Christ all the way.
Today is good Friday. Let's prepare for the celebration of the Easter on Sunday.
Repent and come to the winning side.
The devil side is the losing side.

1 Like

Re: Did Jesus Actually Died On The Cross? Is His Blood Fake Or What? by Beebah321(f): 5:57pm On Apr 07, 2023
Na this kind of thread I like to dey see cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Did Jesus Actually Died On The Cross? Is His Blood Fake Or What? by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:23pm On Apr 07, 2023
Beebah321:
Gbam
Re: Did Jesus Actually Died On The Cross? Is His Blood Fake Or What? by Arda1000(m): 6:34pm On Apr 07, 2023
Are u married u? If not make we get together na woman wey fit reason logically like u i like
Re: Did Jesus Actually Died On The Cross? Is His Blood Fake Or What? by okoroemeka(m): 7:23pm On Apr 07, 2023
Beebah321:
a reasonable free thinking mind will know that Jesus died on the cross,YES there are documented evidence by the Roman writers of the period like Josephus and Pliny the elder ,but Jesus claiming to be the son of God is an outright provocative statement because he is just another prophet like John the Baptist,and more the church is not what it appears to be,for centuries the church has been involved in wars, politics,scandals, Inquisition,genocide,infact the men of God are instruments of terror and wickedness during the middle ages,,the kingdom of God is not in the church but in the hearts of men

1 Like

Re: Did Jesus Actually Died On The Cross? Is His Blood Fake Or What? by Beebah321(f): 7:31pm On Apr 07, 2023
okoroemeka:
a reasonable free thinking mind will know that Jesus died on the cross,YES there are documented evidence by the Roman writers of the period like Josephus and Pliny the elder ,but Jesus claiming to be the son of God is an outright provocative statement because he is just another prophet like John the Baptist,and more the church is not what it appears to be,for centuries the church has been involved in wars, politics,scandals, Inquisition,genocide,infact the men of God are instruments of terror and wickedness during the middle ages,,the kingdom of God is not in the church but in the hearts of men
wow nice one grin grin
Re: Did Jesus Actually Died On The Cross? Is His Blood Fake Or What? by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:34am On Apr 08, 2023
okoroemeka:
... Oga emeka Can you swear with the life of ur children born and unborn that he really died on the cross and for ur sin.
Swear it and if true he died may death come to me and if not may your children born and unborn suffer pains and sorrows ,may sorrow befallen you .

I am waiting....

(1) (Reply)

. / Brighton Will Beat Arsenal Wotowoto / Nigeria Falls Short Of Expection As Countries With Largest Average Erect Penis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.