Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

Why Do Girls Do This Whenever They Are Alone (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Do This Whenever They Are Alone (pics) (8641 Views)

Is My Neighbors Wife Lonely, See What She Does When Alone(pics+videos) / "So Funny How Girls Do Bleaching, Chest And Butt Enlargement For Pot Belly Guys" / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Do This Whenever They Are Alone (pics) by kyber(m): 7:36am On Apr 08, 2023
I just stumbled on this picture and it’s obviously true most girls wash their under world,but I don’t know this style o.
I saw one like that,she spread are legs wide open for a standing fan to blow cool air into her .

What is the reason behind this?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Do This Whenever They Are Alone (pics) by Wawelexy(m): 7:50am On Apr 08, 2023
Who took the picture?😁 The thrusting that tap water is giving her is akin to that of a gbola, when you see a lady using more than 30 minutes in the bathroom, your guess is good as mine...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Do This Whenever They Are Alone (pics) by uzohrome(m): 12:56pm On Apr 08, 2023
Repent guys... what's the meaning of this na, Jesus 8s on his way , pls repent

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Do This Whenever They Are Alone (pics) by kyber(m): 2:23pm On Apr 08, 2023
uzohrome:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Do This Whenever They Are Alone (pics) by JJfrank22(m): 2:31pm On Apr 08, 2023
U have really seen a lot.
E b like sey u dey peep daughters of Eve wella

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Do This Whenever They Are Alone (pics) by bukiah: 3:19pm On Apr 08, 2023
This is dangerous to her health.
The water is going straight to her womb.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Do This Whenever They Are Alone (pics) by TimFisher2: 3:48pm On Apr 08, 2023
cheesy

Which one is under world.

Nothing I wont see for Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Do This Whenever They Are Alone (pics) by kyber(m): 3:52pm On Apr 08, 2023
bukiah:
This is dangerous to her health.
The water is going straight to her womb.

And it could impregnate her and give birth to a water baby

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Do This Whenever They Are Alone (pics) by wiseone28: 4:01pm On Apr 08, 2023
Nothing is special about the female anatomy.. give us a break abeg

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Do This Whenever They Are Alone (pics) by kyber(m): 4:03pm On Apr 08, 2023
JJfrank22:
U have really seen a lot.
E b like sey u dey peep daughters of Eve wella

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ peep Ke

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Do This Whenever They Are Alone (pics) by kyber(m): 4:04pm On Apr 08, 2023
wiseone28:
Nothing is special about the female anatomy.. give us a break abeg

They are coming for you

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Do This Whenever They Are Alone (pics) by ImmanuelMyron(m): 4:26pm On Apr 08, 2023
kyber:

LMAO.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Do This Whenever They Are Alone (pics) by id4sho(m): 5:24pm On Apr 08, 2023
kyber:

Marine spirit angry, that's y Dem choke for church deliverance tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Do This Whenever They Are Alone (pics) by kyber(m): 8:44pm On Apr 08, 2023
id4sho:

Marine spirit angry, that's y Dem choke for church deliverance tongue

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Do This Whenever They Are Alone (pics) by nairalander2020(m): 9:04pm On Apr 08, 2023
It could be she's masturbating,ye girls do get down like this days. kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Do This Whenever They Are Alone (pics) by LeeSmart: 9:22pm On Apr 08, 2023
OP forget as she spread legs like daht oo, na dia type the lazy ontop bed.. After bouncing ontop of de d*ck like 3 times, dem go begin complain say dem don tire. We sabi dem.

PS. I'm not talking out of experience oo, be warned.
Re: Why Do Girls Do This Whenever They Are Alone (pics) by kyber(m): 9:28pm On Apr 08, 2023
nairalander2020:
It could be she's masturbating,ye girls do get down like this days. kiss

My mind running wild
How does that entice them under there?
Re: Why Do Girls Do This Whenever They Are Alone (pics) by kyber(m): 9:29pm On Apr 08, 2023
LeeSmart:
OP forget as she spread legs like daht oo, na dia type the lazy ontop bed.. After bouncing ontop of de d*ck like 3 times, dem go begin complain say dem don tire. We sabi dem.

PS. I'm not talking out of experience oo, be warned.

So how did you come up with this then ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Do This Whenever They Are Alone (pics) by LeeSmart: 9:39pm On Apr 08, 2023
kyber:

So how did you come up with this then ?
Na my female neighbor tell me

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Do This Whenever They Are Alone (pics) by nairalander2020(m): 9:41pm On Apr 08, 2023
kyber:

My mind running wild
How does that entice them under there?
the pressure from the tap create vibration.. its stimulate them especially the cl**t

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Do This Whenever They Are Alone (pics) by kyber(m): 9:56pm On Apr 08, 2023
nairalander2020:
the pressure from the tap create vibration.. its stimulate them especially the cl**t

Omo imagination wan Kee me
Re: Why Do Girls Do This Whenever They Are Alone (pics) by kyber(m): 9:57pm On Apr 08, 2023
LeeSmart:

Na my female neighbor tell me

Omo
Re: Why Do Girls Do This Whenever They Are Alone (pics) by buharibanjo(m): 11:40pm On Apr 08, 2023
Tap current

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Do This Whenever They Are Alone (pics) by Lamillace(m): 11:45pm On Apr 08, 2023
Would You Like To Know ?

The Mega secret on how to build a lifetime money stream and make $200 - $500 weekly by using your smartphone.

An untold secrets about a successful affiliate Marketing that no one will ever tell you reveals in a free class DM to learn more
Re: Why Do Girls Do This Whenever They Are Alone (pics) by kyber(m): 3:12am On Apr 09, 2023
Lamillace:
Would You Like To Know ?

The Mega secret on how to build a lifetime money stream and make $200 - $500 weekly by using your smartphone.

An untold secrets about a successful affiliate Marketing that no one will ever tell you reveals in a free class DM to learn more

Are you done teaching all your village people?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Do This Whenever They Are Alone (pics) by kyber(m): 6:39am On Apr 09, 2023
buharibanjo:
Tap current

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Do This Whenever They Are Alone (pics) by kyber(m): 8:43am On Apr 09, 2023
uzohrome:

Tell the girls

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Do This Whenever They Are Alone (pics) by kyber(m): 9:33am On Apr 09, 2023
…
Re: Why Do Girls Do This Whenever They Are Alone (pics) by Vinnie2000(m): 10:16am On Apr 09, 2023
Lols, This OP ehn.

Very Yeye Boy. cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Do This Whenever They Are Alone (pics) by kyber(m): 10:54am On Apr 09, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Lols, This OP ehn.

Very Yeye Boy. cheesy

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Do This Whenever They Are Alone (pics) by kyber(m): 2:15pm On Apr 09, 2023
I swear the guy is just too lazy
If I happened to work as a technician in Canada ehn it won’t be as stressful as it is in Lagos here where I have to push heavy machines on trucks,carry them,move under sun,or repair machines under sun only to close at 8pm and resume 7am the following day.
All these would be much easier and stress-free in a good environmental condition like Canada,this Op too lazy God forbid.
Re: Why Do Girls Do This Whenever They Are Alone (pics) by kyber(m): 3:37pm On Apr 09, 2023
….

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hunger For Sex / When A Handsome Guy Says "I Don't Have A Girlfriend"? / See Secret Lifestyle Of Top Boys On Campus (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.