Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,041 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

See Secret Lifestyle Of Top Boys On Campus (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Secret Lifestyle Of Top Boys On Campus (photo) (8643 Views)

There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. / Discovered My Husband’s Secret Lifestyle: An Accident Or Divine Revelation? / I'm finding it difficult to adapt to the Lifestyle Of My Husband To Be. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Secret Lifestyle Of Top Boys On Campus (photo) by RealGboy: 5:36pm On Aug 13, 2022
Back then in school,the kind of car you drive determine the name people call you ...

If your name is Wale and you drive a Benz ,you automatically become "wale Benz ".

If your name is Wale and you drive a Range Rover you automatically become Wale Range... Lexus was also another popular surname in school....

Some other cars were not that popular though...cars like Toyota are not even popular one bit ...it is more like an insult when you drive a Toyota....
Cos if you're wale and you drive Toyota, you automatically become "Wale Toyo"......
Which sounds funny and ridiculous......

The top car in school was Benz....

And every top boy tries to have a Benz surname....

The most popular guy in school was Richard popularly called Richy Benz and he owns 6 Benz ....

Richard was like a god on campus ..
If you host a party and Richy Benz shows up ,

your party automatically becomes the talk of the town... people will be like

"Omo that party was mad o ,even Richy Benz was there !!!".....

If you want to host a party or event and you want girls to show just put Richy Benz on the banner and you will see hundreds of women at the party/event...

That is how big and Influential Richy Benz is ....

Some says he got his money from Yahoo ,others says it is money ritual....

Omo Is there any day that students don't argue about Richy Benz source of wealth .....

And the truth is no one actually cares ....

Everyone just loves and envy his lavish lifestyle. ....

Typing..........

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Secret Lifestyle Of Top Boys On Campus (photo) by RealGboy: 5:57pm On Aug 13, 2022
I was in my second year when I decided to to start a magazine on campus ..I was Inspired by Forbes magazine...

I wanted my magazine to be about the top Boys and girls on campus....

A magazine that has all the gist and gossips.....

So I gathered my savings and with the help of some friends I gathered Information and I published my first edition....

My front cover was Richy Benz..I put him there hoping to use him to sell the magazine..

In the magazine was a list of top 10 richest boys in school and Richy Benz was my number 1.....

We distributed the magazine around campus and was selling it for #500 per copy....but when we realized people were not buying it that much we reduced the price to #200.......

Although we were able to sell so many copies we ended up giving it out for free cos the turnout was low ......

I decided to give up on my magazine dream cos It was a huge loss and I had invested all my savings on it ....

So I told my friends that I was not doing another edition again ......

After about 2 weeks I got a call from dammie Range.....

Dammie Range was also a very popular guy on campus and many people argued that he is richer than Richy Benz .....

Infact Dammie and Richy were like wizkid and Davido on campus.......

Women liked Richy Benz more because he is very handsome......

Dammie range owns 3 range Rover and 2 Lexus....and he was number 2 on my list of richest boys on campus....

After Introducing himself to me,dammie range expressed his displeasure in my magazine and asked me how much Richy Benz paid me to make him my number 1..

I politely told him I don't even know Richy personally but dammie Range will not believe whatever I have to say ...the next thing he said shocked me. ..

" Guy I will give you 500k ,do another edition and put me as number 1 ,text me your account number to this number right now ".....

Without waiting for me to reply he hung up.....

I thought it was a prank ,but I sent my account number and just like that I received 500k alert ....

Typing.........

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Secret Lifestyle Of Top Boys On Campus (photo) by GuyFawkes7: 6:32pm On Aug 13, 2022
Op I dey feel ur stories nd e dey give me joy

4 Likes

Re: See Secret Lifestyle Of Top Boys On Campus (photo) by Sleeknigga: 6:50pm On Aug 13, 2022
Na fiction abi Na true Life story, the topic says picture attached I see no pictures

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Secret Lifestyle Of Top Boys On Campus (photo) by RealGboy: 7:31pm On Aug 13, 2022
The total money spent on publishing my first edition was about 120k and I was able to recover about 58700 from sales.....

So when I received an alert of 500k from dammie Range I immediately jumped up for joy...

I called up my friends and told them we are doing another edition .....

My magazine gave me an automatic place as a friend of Dammie Range.....

He invited me to his mansion and let me have a glimpse of how he lives ......

I automatically turned a journalist,cos I was taking pictures and also gathering Information.......

He revealed to me that his total money spent on his cars was 250 million naira......

He showed me a watch he owns which cost him 25k dollars......

After 2 months I dropped another edition and Dammie Range was the top richest boy and also my Front page cover.......

I mentioned my reasons by posting pictures of his cars his house and watches etc...

Richy Benz who kept quiet and didn't reach out to me on my first edition gave me a call and threaten to beat me up if I don't change the rubbish I published.....

And it actually caused a physical fight between the two when they clash at a party .....

Omo that was how my magazine blew out of proportion........

It caused a huge war on campus between Dammie Range fans and Richy Benz supporters .....

People say dammie has bought me ......

Omo We sold so much copies that we ran out of copies to sell even when we increased the fee to #1000 per copy.......

I started getting calls from people who wants to pay to be on the magazine.....

Even babes were calling me and also people who wants to advertise thier brand.......

I was starting to enjoy my fame when cultists starts to call me and threaten me on phone ...

One day I was going home from school when Richy Benz parked beside me and asked me to enter.....

When I did,he drove me to a private location and asked me to sit......

Typing.........

I

3 Likes

Re: See Secret Lifestyle Of Top Boys On Campus (photo) by Oturatetuala(m): 7:41pm On Aug 13, 2022
Omo why u stop the story now... U don dey craze o, I dey enjoy am now

4 Likes

Re: See Secret Lifestyle Of Top Boys On Campus (photo) by Blake755: 8:12pm On Aug 13, 2022
Op u get better marketing strategy grin cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Secret Lifestyle Of Top Boys On Campus (photo) by fman(m): 8:16pm On Aug 13, 2022
Kilo happen?
Gist wey I just dey enjoy
Re: See Secret Lifestyle Of Top Boys On Campus (photo) by Ceekaycee: 8:27pm On Aug 13, 2022
@ RealG, This story is gonna be my weekend free time spot. Keep it coming.
Re: See Secret Lifestyle Of Top Boys On Campus (photo) by Generalwoodz(m): 8:28pm On Aug 13, 2022
Sleeknigga:
Na fiction abi Na true Life story, the topic says picture attached I see no pictures
Alaye, that's a bait. If you want impressions on your thread make sure to add, "picture attached" or anything along those lines, and watch as folks run in like spermatozoa racing to fertilize the egg inside an ovary.

3 Likes

Re: See Secret Lifestyle Of Top Boys On Campus (photo) by techgen(m): 8:50pm On Aug 13, 2022
This guy nor dey ever finish he story!!!

1 Like

Re: See Secret Lifestyle Of Top Boys On Campus (photo) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 13, 2022
Hahaha op wetin sup

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Secret Lifestyle Of Top Boys On Campus (photo) by RealGboy: 9:36pm On Aug 13, 2022
When we got to the private location I realized it was a private lounge ...

We sat down at the VIP section and Richy Benz asked me to order what I like..when I hesitated he smiled and ordered for a casket and also for pounded yam and vegetables soup...

When I heard pounded yam and vegetables soup ,I told the waiter to serve me the same food too....

Richy Benz and his 2 other friends looked at me and burst out laughing......

When the waiter was coming with the casket of drinks ,an alarm came on and there were fireworks on the drinks
...the waiter dropped the drinks and went back to bring the food also...

The casket contains different types of expensive drinks from Moet to Rose ...and the vegetables contains all kind of assorted meats and fish

Richy Benz opened the drinks and instead of drinking it ,he started using it to wash his hands as he prepare to eat his pounded yam and vegetables ...he gave me a bottle of moet and told me

" use this one to wash your hands.."...

I was hesitant at first but when I saw that he and his friends were doing it like it was normal I decided to join the fun....and though it was crazy I washed my hands for the first time with a MOET.....

After using the drinks to wash thier hands they ordered for another casket,which was the one they drank ....

I later found out that night that a casket cost 850k....

Omo so we just used 850k to wash hands ??......

We continued eating and I must confess that the meal was the best I ever tasted ....

After the meal ...

Richy Benz said.

"How much did Dammie Range pay you to be on the front cover?!!...

Typing..........

3 Likes

Re: See Secret Lifestyle Of Top Boys On Campus (photo) by SamOchuko: 9:44pm On Aug 13, 2022
RealGboy:
When we got to the private location I realized it was a private lounge ...

We sat down at the VIP section and Richy Benz asked me to order what I like..when I hesitated he smiled and ordered for a casket and also for pounded yam and vegetables soup...

When I heard pounded yam and vegetables soup ,I told the waiter to serve me the same food too....

Richy Benz and his 2 other friends looked at me and burst out laughing......

When the waiter was coming with the casket of drinks ,an alarm came on and there were fireworks on the drinks
...the waiter dropped the drinks and went back to bring the food also...

The casket contains different types of expensive drinks from Moet to Rose ...and the vegetables contains all kind of assorted meats and fish

Richy Benz opened the drinks and instead of drinking it ,he started using it to wash his hands as he prepare to eat his pounded yam and vegetables ...he gave me a bottle of moet and told me

" use this one to wash your hands.."...

I was hesitant at first but when I saw that he and his friends were doing it like it was normal I decided to join the fun....and though it was crazy I washed my hands for the first time with a MOET.....

After using the drinks to wash thier hands they ordered for another casket,which was the one they drank ....

I later found out that night that a casket cost 850k....

Omo so we just used 850k to wash hands ??......

We continued eating and I must confess that the meal was the best I ever tasted ....

After the meal ...

Richy Benz said.

"How much did Dammie Range pay you to be on the front cover?!!...

Typing..........

@op come continue d story o, kilo happen?
Re: See Secret Lifestyle Of Top Boys On Campus (photo) by Gosj001: 9:53pm On Aug 13, 2022
We all know this guy no dey ever finish his lamba! grin cheesy

My siggy

3 Likes

Re: See Secret Lifestyle Of Top Boys On Campus (photo) by Clinghton: 10:16pm On Aug 13, 2022
Very INSIPIRATIONAL
Re: See Secret Lifestyle Of Top Boys On Campus (photo) by Ay04z(m): 10:25pm On Aug 13, 2022
Kontinue before i wire you chord grin

1 Like

Re: See Secret Lifestyle Of Top Boys On Campus (photo) by Florblu(f): 10:39pm On Aug 13, 2022
I hate that I discovered this thread this early

Op come and update the thread

2 Likes

Re: See Secret Lifestyle Of Top Boys On Campus (photo) by MMempire(m): 10:51pm On Aug 13, 2022
Baba i hail.

1 Like

Re: See Secret Lifestyle Of Top Boys On Campus (photo) by Henryfocoyo(m): 10:54pm On Aug 13, 2022
Florblu:
I hate that I discovered this thread this early

Op come and update the thread
abege

1 Like

Re: See Secret Lifestyle Of Top Boys On Campus (photo) by capetownboyz(m): 12:06am On Aug 14, 2022
Lol op and fake ass thread na 5/6…though I like him fake gist sha .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Secret Lifestyle Of Top Boys On Campus (photo) by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 14, 2022
Where are the pictures abi ogun wan kill you ni?
Re: See Secret Lifestyle Of Top Boys On Campus (photo) by noCAP(m): 1:51am On Aug 14, 2022
This story dry, I no go lie you undecided. I just dey see Richy Benz and dammy Benz up and dan
Re: See Secret Lifestyle Of Top Boys On Campus (photo) by McStoic(m): 2:56am On Aug 14, 2022
Lol...this kain story eh
Re: See Secret Lifestyle Of Top Boys On Campus (photo) by SavageBoy: 3:11am On Aug 14, 2022
Lord lamba dey learn for where this op deygringrin

By the way, which school is this? At least there should be one or two persons here who also attended your school and can confirm the identities of these imaginary persons

1 Like

Re: See Secret Lifestyle Of Top Boys On Campus (photo) by Authoreety: 6:12am On Aug 14, 2022
Op... Na confirm writer sha

1 Like

Re: See Secret Lifestyle Of Top Boys On Campus (photo) by Mrkindness: 6:31am On Aug 14, 2022
Vawulence loading up, this may lead to war.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Secret Lifestyle Of Top Boys On Campus (photo) by Mrkindness: 6:32am On Aug 14, 2022
SavageBoy:
Lord lamba dey learn for where this op deygringrin

By the way, which school is this? At least there should be one or two persons here who also attended your school and can confirm the identities of these imaginary persons
University of Vawulence department of conflict management.

6 Likes

Re: See Secret Lifestyle Of Top Boys On Campus (photo) by general111(m): 6:40am On Aug 14, 2022
I love the story..
Abeg tag me
Re: See Secret Lifestyle Of Top Boys On Campus (photo) by Ikennablue(m): 6:56am On Aug 14, 2022
Where is this guy
Re: See Secret Lifestyle Of Top Boys On Campus (photo) by Hypnotise: 7:01am On Aug 14, 2022
Show the picture of the first publication

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Have You Ever Had Sex With Two Friends? Share Your Experience / Why Do Girls Do This Whenever They Are Alone (pics) / I Miss Sex, My Boss Wants To Help My Sick Husband (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.