Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,036 members, 7,852,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:04 PM

A Man Or A Woman: Who Is Stronger Emotionally? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man Or A Woman: Who Is Stronger Emotionally? (1160 Views)

Who Said Men Are Stronger Emotionally? / Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee / I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Or A Woman: Who Is Stronger Emotionally? by DaddyCash: 4:19pm On Apr 08, 2023
I feel the woman is most times stronger emotionally, judging from experience.

What do you think?
Re: A Man Or A Woman: Who Is Stronger Emotionally? by Nawttiboi007(m): 4:23pm On Apr 08, 2023
Women are stronger by default

2 Likes

Re: A Man Or A Woman: Who Is Stronger Emotionally? by Flapp478(m): 4:24pm On Apr 08, 2023
It varies
Re: A Man Or A Woman: Who Is Stronger Emotionally? by Kriss216: 4:24pm On Apr 08, 2023
Women don't get emotional. They're not programmed that way.

2 Likes

Re: A Man Or A Woman: Who Is Stronger Emotionally? by suckmedownthere(f): 4:25pm On Apr 08, 2023
It varies men are not built to be emotional, but both man and woman are human
Re: A Man Or A Woman: Who Is Stronger Emotionally? by Blackazuma99(m): 4:27pm On Apr 08, 2023
Women are stronger, it only takes the grace of God to see a man that can control his emotions without spoiling things.

That's why i always advice my guys to be careful with women, they can make and destroy we men.

Fear women

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Or A Woman: Who Is Stronger Emotionally? by Cyril44: 4:27pm On Apr 08, 2023
MEN NA" WEMEN CRY ALOT
Re: A Man Or A Woman: Who Is Stronger Emotionally? by donbachi(m): 4:29pm On Apr 08, 2023
Simps

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Or A Woman: Who Is Stronger Emotionally? by Lemos14: 4:30pm On Apr 08, 2023
DaddyCash:

What do you think?

No you have it wrong....women are able move on quickly from a break up because she has other options of guys to choose that's why it looks like she is more stable emotionally

Wrong.

If women were stronger emotionally then they would be doing more dangerous jobs and taking more risks long term

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Man Or A Woman: Who Is Stronger Emotionally? by okoroemeka(m): 6:44am On Apr 09, 2023
DaddyCash:

What do you think?
you cannot compare a woman's physical,mental ,emotional and spiritual strength to a man's,they are simply not created to handle such heavy stress,yes they are smart,intelligent and manipulative emotionally but they cannot absorb the type of shock men are built to take without crumbling to pieces,if a woman lost the type of money this naira policy caused my business she will be depressed and be in shock,but we laughed it off with a couple bottles of cold beers and pepper soup with the hope that after a dark stormy night there is always a bright day after.

4 Likes

Re: A Man Or A Woman: Who Is Stronger Emotionally? by Johnson225(m): 6:48am On Apr 09, 2023
okoroemeka:
you cannot compare a woman's physical,mental ,emotional and spiritual strength to a man's,they are simply not created to handle such heavy stress,yes they are smart,intelligent and manipulative emotionally but they cannot absorb the type of shock men are built to take without crumbling to pieces,if a woman lost the type of money this naira policy caused my business she will be depressed and be in shock,but we laughed it off with a couple bottles of cold beers and pepper soup with the hope that after a dark stormy night there is always a bright day after.

Legit words bro…

I was suprised seeing folks claim a man is more emotional, forgetting that women themselves are emotional creatures, everything a woman does is laced with emotion, down to their decision making ... Even a chronic simp is less emotional than an average woman.

3 Likes

Re: A Man Or A Woman: Who Is Stronger Emotionally? by pryme(m): 6:59am On Apr 09, 2023
DaddyCash:

What do you think?

Women are emotional creatures, that's why the old ones never allowed them to be in a position of making tough decisions
Re: A Man Or A Woman: Who Is Stronger Emotionally? by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 05, 2023
Johnson225:

Legit words bro…

I was suprised seeing folks claim a man is more emotional, forgetting that women themselves are emotional creatures, everything a woman does is laced with emotion, down to their decision making ... Even a chronic simp is less emotional than an average woman.

smiley
Re: A Man Or A Woman: Who Is Stronger Emotionally? by linearity: 12:38pm On May 05, 2023
cc
Re: A Man Or A Woman: Who Is Stronger Emotionally? by Rathoreng(m): 9:04pm On May 05, 2023
yeah dude,guys accept failure nd move on,but thats a dff story with gals, they're also some how rude creatures(some), im talking from xprncience
okoroemeka:
Re: A Man Or A Woman: Who Is Stronger Emotionally? by Nathaniel33(m): 9:12pm On May 05, 2023
Any one here wei talk say Women strong pass men emotional na real animal.. Women are emotional being ..You know wetin men they face a day ..Being a woman ,you get pity automatically but thats a no for we men..who send you ..get money and even if you get money you gat they fucking wise

1 Like

Re: A Man Or A Woman: Who Is Stronger Emotionally? by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 05, 2023
Kriss216:
Women don't get emotional. They're not programmed that way.

Fish brain.

Women analyze everything from emotional POV
Re: A Man Or A Woman: Who Is Stronger Emotionally? by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 05, 2023
People and their fish brains

There's difference between emotions as per when it comes to relationships, dating and emotions in real life.

Women cannot be emotionally stronger than men.... Never

You see those soldiers in battle fields?

All men... you think they carry out their killings with emotions?

You see those hardened criminals?

You see those women beaters?

What type of emotion are you talking about?

Human emotion is a broad topic and you should clarify if you mean emotion when it comes to relationships or emotion in general...

Men don't go about their daily lives being emotional... woman go about their daily lives using emotions to judge everything... you see them cry at the slightest of things.

Men are logical in nature while women are the emotional ones.

1 Like

Re: A Man Or A Woman: Who Is Stronger Emotionally? by pansophist(m): 10:01pm On May 05, 2023
The general rule to know if someone is strong is to determine if they do things that have to be done regardless of how they feel. That's the achetype of the Messiah, and that's a masculine figure. I'll explain.

Remember the story of Job in the Bible? A very wealthy man that lost all, became very sick, on the brink of death, and all his wife could do was to advice him to curse God and die.

Job despite his agony, was emotionally strong to hold on to the pain, hoping for brighter days. If this is not being emotional strong, then what it is? Now tell me, any example of women doing the same thing?

Or Nelson Mandela that spent about 27 years of his life in prison just to free South Africa. Any example of a woman paying such price? Which of the loud mouthed feminist are fighting in Ukraine? Those ones that said they can do everything men can do?

Women may be more emotional, but men are stronger emotionally. How else will you explain the dangerous jobs men do even if they know they may die there?

I understand we live in a time of wokeness, but we will do ourselves more harm if we deceive ourselves further. Women have their own strength, but emotionally, they are not stronger than men.

To do the job you hate passionately, for years on end, just to cater for a family and a woman you love is not for the emotionally weak, and men do these things by default. Now let a woman feed you, and watch as insult creeps in gradually.

16 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Man Or A Woman: Who Is Stronger Emotionally? by helinues: 5:01am On May 06, 2023
Women are stronger emotionally than men.

Things that women take, men would have broken Into pieces
Re: A Man Or A Woman: Who Is Stronger Emotionally? by Nobody: 6:52am On May 06, 2023
Can you look after a house with three kids under the age of 5 years all by yourself without any assistance from a woman? Let's start from there.
Nathaniel33:
Any one here wei talk say Women strong pass men emotional na real animal.. Women are emotional being ..You know wetin men they face a day ..Being a woman ,you get pity automatically but thats a no for we men..who send you ..get money and even if you get money you gat they fucking wise
Re: A Man Or A Woman: Who Is Stronger Emotionally? by Johnson225(m): 9:53am On May 15, 2023
Re: A Man Or A Woman: Who Is Stronger Emotionally? by EastAlchemist: 8:55pm On May 15, 2023
Na me

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Which One Will You Go For? / Reggina Daniel & Husband Becomes Kindergarten Student As Son Start School(video) / This How I Bruster A Lowkey Hookup Girl PICTURE'S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.