Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street (83603 Views)

From Hookup Girl To Waitress - Man Narrates How He Transformed Lady's Life / My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook / Man Helps His Ex-Girlfriend Cross A Flooded Road In Lagos (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street by EriMma1: 12:52am On Apr 09, 2023
This one is better than the one I saw earlier. At least he helped the girl. God bless this man.

But wait o, you guys need to see the way the girl was eager to follow this stranger home without fear. Even when the guy was trying to talk her out of it, she was like , shall we? Shall we? Kai!

Is this now the order of the day? Like no normal girl again? Ha God!

https://fb.watch/jNJx4Ax4iY/?mibextid=irwG9G

12 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street by mysticwarrior(m): 1:04am On Apr 09, 2023
He can take the girl off the street, but he cannot take the street off the girl.

904 Likes 74 Shares

Re: Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street by coldzobo: 7:32am On Apr 09, 2023
She'll probably go back when she faces hard times in the business he'll set up for her

213 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 09, 2023
Don't deceive yourself.

She'll soon go back as soon as she starts missing the sensation of big rods stretching her virginal walls.

328 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street by EriMma1: 8:57am On Apr 09, 2023
coldzobo:
She'll probably go back when she faces hard times in the business you set up for her

Exactly my thoughts. You know they are used to quick money therefore can no longer work hard to make money or even endure hardship for long. So, they easily go back to this bizness when things get tough again.

Imagine her saying there's nothing she can do since no body is willing to help. Meanwhile schools are employing every term . She speaks well and can easily get a teaching job but they don't want to do any stressful job. It's quick money they want. See how she was saying, shall we, shall we? I was dazed. Small girl like this...

Na una wey be men go hear am. Most girls and wifes out there are rotten.

135 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street by coldzobo: 11:13am On Apr 09, 2023
EriMma1:

Exactly my thoughts. You know they are used to quick money therefore can no longer work hard to make money or even endure hardship for long. So, they easily go back to this bizness when things get tough again.

Imagine her saying there's nothing she can do since no body is willing to help. Meanwhile schools are employing every term . She speaks well and can easily get a teaching job but they don't want to do any stressful job. It's quick money they want. See how she was saying, shall we, shall we? I was dazed. Small girl like this...

Na una wey be men go hear am. Most girls and wifes out there are rotten.

Lol. Her sob story was poor.

You could tell by the way she was talking that she is the lazy type, and she totally loves what she's doing.

Another disgusting part of the video for me was when she said "awwn", after seeing the guy's alert. grin

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street by EriMma1: 11:48am On Apr 09, 2023
coldzobo:

Lol. Her sob story was poor.

You could tell by the way she was talking that she is the lazy type, and she totally loves what she's doing.

Another disgusting part of the video for me was when she said "awwn", after seeing the guy's alert. grin

I'm telling you. So annoying. It doesn't mean anything to them anymore. "Shall we" ? Hmmm... Wether na snake the man carry under o, she no wan know. Kai! Where did we miss it in this generation?

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street by muyico(m): 12:26pm On Apr 09, 2023
NL Females? Ur daughter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street by coldzobo: 12:54pm On Apr 09, 2023
EriMma1:

I'm telling you. So annoying. It doesn't mean anything to them anymore. "Shall we" ? Hmmm... Wether na snake the man carry under o, she no wan know. Kai! Where did we miss it in this generation?
In my simple opinion:
1,Job scarcity

2,pushed a lot our youthful population into yahoo(lock down made matters worse in the sense that it made yahoo very popular)

3,these yahoo boys must flex when they cash out, so they offer these girls huge sums of money for their kpekus

4, the girls are so used to it now and for most of them, its the easiest way to survive

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street by charlesdinho(m): 3:17pm On Apr 09, 2023
don't take any girl serious when she says she became a prostitute because of hardship. na only girls wey get ashawo's vibes in them de go into prostitution. no two way thoughts about it. ashawo na ashawo, no matter their story

65 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street by dmmovies: 3:33pm On Apr 09, 2023
Watch latest music video
Download Latest Music
Download Latest Movies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street by Gangster1ms: 3:33pm On Apr 09, 2023
Mumu man..
Even women with job from good families are into hookup.
Sometimes it's not only about the money.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street by Omoawoke: 3:33pm On Apr 09, 2023
Use the word temporarily.

Once a holosho forever a olosho

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street by DevilSignature: 3:33pm On Apr 09, 2023
grin

Who knows wetin I dae give nairaland admins wey Dem dae kind pushing every trash of urs to the front page, perhaps u are servicing one of them.
Wetin I know sef.
Bottom power

In shaggy voice
Strength of a woman

Re: Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street by marlow1962(m): 3:34pm On Apr 09, 2023
Black is black, white is white, a hoe is a hoe no matter what.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street by Juju70(m): 3:34pm On Apr 09, 2023
Make e nor come hia after begin yan stories dat touch

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street by KingLennon(m): 3:35pm On Apr 09, 2023
Don't save her, she don't wanna be saved....

Like this, will there ever be a virtuous woman to marry?

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street by Quebec91(m): 3:35pm On Apr 09, 2023
Abi
mysticwarrior:
He can take the girl off the street, but he cannot take the street off the girl.

2 Likes

Re: Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street by Promismike(m): 3:36pm On Apr 09, 2023
Man helps a prostitute out of the street.

Enough of this hook up thing. Call it it's name.

Prostitution!!!!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street by REALretep(m): 3:36pm On Apr 09, 2023
School environment hookups
It's a norm... unfortunately

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 09, 2023
Many of the commenters don't understand the pics.

Read the text on the pic: The guy took her "off the streets" to sleep with her. She will be back. But during the time he was sleeping with her, she was in his hotel/house and not "on" the street. So she was "off" the street. He took her "off the streets". You gerrit?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street by illuminutty: 3:36pm On Apr 09, 2023
She will relapse soon

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street by Lemmy123(m): 3:36pm On Apr 09, 2023
Good of him
Re: Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street by IyaTola: 3:36pm On Apr 09, 2023
wink
This is obviously not Nigeria. I am happy for the lady
Her enemies will die of heart attack soon.

2 Likes

Re: Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street by JoshTim: 3:36pm On Apr 09, 2023
She will still go back.....a dog is a dog, a goat is a goat...you cannot take away the nature

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street by veekid(m): 3:36pm On Apr 09, 2023

she's going back there, nothing sweet pass that hookup for them, with their carowhite infested brain

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street by Sultty(m): 3:37pm On Apr 09, 2023
god please provide for my lack. Most of these hook-ups are not for fun but as a result of poverty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 09, 2023
Gangster1ms:
Mumu man..
Even women with job from good families are into hookup.
Sometimes it's not only about the money.
But what?
Re: Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street by ednut1(m): 3:38pm On Apr 09, 2023
Wrong , you can help someone with a small business or a lady learning trade. Olosho will always be olosho

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street by chudez0147(m): 3:40pm On Apr 09, 2023
Rubbish . He didn't see a guy to help . sad

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street by OkoYibo: 3:40pm On Apr 09, 2023
He is fooling himself.

His mother is on the queue for giveaway garri and 1 sachet of noodles, he is campaigning to olosho.

There are 1,001 skills she could learn, it is prostitution she chose.

The money he gave her isn't enough. He should sell his father's house and give her the money.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street by CANTICLES: 3:40pm On Apr 09, 2023
coldzobo:
She'll probably go back when she faces hard times in the business you set up for her

Hmmm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? / Woman Mistakenly Exposed Her Intimacy Gadget While Eating At An Event (Photo) / Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.