Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

From Hookup Girl To Waitress - Man Narrates How He Transformed Lady's Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / From Hookup Girl To Waitress - Man Narrates How He Transformed Lady's Life (34735 Views)

Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street / My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook / Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Hookup Girl To Waitress - Man Narrates How He Transformed Lady's Life by Techpik: 10:53am On Dec 21, 2022
A Twitter user @naturalboifilmz has narrated how he changed the life of a Nigerian lady who was into hookup.

According to him, he met the girl this year and while still in talking stage, he found out that she was into hook-ups.

He kicked against her job and cut her off only to find out shortly afterwards that she decided to get a job as a waitress.

"Met a girl early this year, in our talking stage, I got to find out she's into hook-ups. I decided to hit her with some hardcore truth before letting her go, cus I felt she was still young & redeemable.

Guess who attended to me today at the eatery I came to watch match? Her."

See post below:

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Hookup Girl To Waitress - Man Narrates How He Transformed Lady's Life by Eyinju112(f): 10:56am On Dec 21, 2022
Trust me the girl was confused when you met her.. she was already considering leaving the hookup thing but she needed a push, and you was the push.... You see no matter the hard talk you hit hookup babes with,,, they’d never listen...you said it all that she’s still redeemable and the hookup never too enter blood... I’m happy for her...

I know some of you gon think she’s disguising as a waitress in other to have access to more customers...
Well that’s well known to her...

185 Likes 14 Shares

Re: From Hookup Girl To Waitress - Man Narrates How He Transformed Lady's Life by jogsman01(m): 11:04am On Dec 21, 2022
Cos she geh mind to leave the dirt.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Hookup Girl To Waitress - Man Narrates How He Transformed Lady's Life by MrbasHH: 11:08am On Dec 21, 2022
Who tell you say she don leave hookup. Yeye dey smell. Her new job don give am access to many Dickss. Mr preacher indeed.

257 Likes 17 Shares

Re: From Hookup Girl To Waitress - Man Narrates How He Transformed Lady's Life by toujurs: 11:13am On Dec 21, 2022
I'm still wondering what would make a girl open her thighs for every man with money to drill in-between. Walaihi, She is gone!

To even think, these women feel, they can get married like a decent lady, is what makes me mad. After being f**ked around to stupor. Wahala o!

76 Likes 9 Shares

Re: From Hookup Girl To Waitress - Man Narrates How He Transformed Lady's Life by bokirek535: 11:15am On Dec 21, 2022
She got a part-time job bro

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: From Hookup Girl To Waitress - Man Narrates How He Transformed Lady's Life by Magnoliaa(f): 11:17am On Dec 21, 2022
He should have left her alone.

Helping another man would have been better more appreciated.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: From Hookup Girl To Waitress - Man Narrates How He Transformed Lady's Life by Ahmed0336(m): 11:29am On Dec 21, 2022
Magnoliaa:
He should have left her alone.

Helping another man would have been better more appreciated.

Ah ah

Kilode!!!! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Hookup Girl To Waitress - Man Narrates How He Transformed Lady's Life by Boogyman557: 11:30am On Dec 21, 2022
Holly Gram cool She no QUIT..

She don upgrade..

CODED LEVELS.. Na dat eatery the real CUSTOMERS them day..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: From Hookup Girl To Waitress - Man Narrates How He Transformed Lady's Life by Magnoliaa(f): 11:31am On Dec 21, 2022
Ahmed0336:
Ah ah

Kilode!!!! undecided

Ni kini?

Are women appreciative?

The earlier more guys stop helping women, the better for y'all.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Hookup Girl To Waitress - Man Narrates How He Transformed Lady's Life by Ahmed0336(m): 11:40am On Dec 21, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Ni kini?

Are women appreciative?

I want to believe he did that for humanity not from gender perspective.

BTW, are you a male, female or transgendered? undecided

5 Likes

Re: From Hookup Girl To Waitress - Man Narrates How He Transformed Lady's Life by Magnoliaa(f): 11:42am On Dec 21, 2022
Ahmed0336:
I want to believe he did that for humanity not from gender perspective.

As I said, women don't deserve any help. Are there not thousands of men he could help?

How magnanimous of you to even think women are humans.

8 Likes

Re: From Hookup Girl To Waitress - Man Narrates How He Transformed Lady's Life by Heroclitus(m): 11:46am On Dec 21, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Ni kini?

Are women appreciative?

Do you really mean this or you are just being sarcastic?
Cause i have known you to always counter most men comments here (especially those sounding like teachings of redpill), so i am surprised you are saying this

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: From Hookup Girl To Waitress - Man Narrates How He Transformed Lady's Life by Magnoliaa(f): 11:47am On Dec 21, 2022
Heroclitus:
Cause i have known you to always counter most men comments here (especially those sounding like teachings of redpill), so i am surprised you are saying this

I meant every single line.

Men should avoid women.

8 Likes

Re: From Hookup Girl To Waitress - Man Narrates How He Transformed Lady's Life by Streetmovement(m): 11:56am On Dec 21, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

That girl up there dey play with una head na one of their pity lines to emotionally access your brain box and make you slip on your game...I know that tactics it's called reverse Psychology. grin they shall be no peace for the wicked on this forum...we die here grin

As for the hook up shenkes she never change rather she just upgraded from Android to apple. cool

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Hookup Girl To Waitress - Man Narrates How He Transformed Lady's Life by Truvelisback(m): 12:19pm On Dec 21, 2022
After transforming her life, then she decides to dump ur dumb ass for another guy, i hope say u no go hug transformer?

5 Likes

Re: From Hookup Girl To Waitress - Man Narrates How He Transformed Lady's Life by Truvelisback(m): 12:21pm On Dec 21, 2022
Heroclitus:

I no even know weda na "F" abi "M" him be.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Hookup Girl To Waitress - Man Narrates How He Transformed Lady's Life by Heroclitus(m): 12:53pm On Dec 21, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I meant every single line.

Men should avoid women.

I have got a thing to say...i do hope you are cool with it
Re: From Hookup Girl To Waitress - Man Narrates How He Transformed Lady's Life by Magnoliaa(f): 1:22pm On Dec 21, 2022
Heroclitus:
I have got a thing to say...i do hope you are cool with it

No, I am not- or I will not be. smiley
Re: From Hookup Girl To Waitress - Man Narrates How He Transformed Lady's Life by mytime24(f): 1:36pm On Dec 21, 2022
Truvelisback:
After transforming her life, then she decides to dump ur dumb ass for another guy, i hope say u no go hug transformer?
read b4 commenting

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Hookup Girl To Waitress - Man Narrates How He Transformed Lady's Life by Heroclitus(m): 1:42pm On Dec 21, 2022
Magnoliaa:

you dont even know what the stuff is gonna be about
Do i mention you on a dead thread
Re: From Hookup Girl To Waitress - Man Narrates How He Transformed Lady's Life by benqo01(m): 1:45pm On Dec 21, 2022
Eyinju112:
Trust me the girl was confused when you met her.. she was already considering leaving the hookup thing but she needed a push, and you was the push.... You see no matter the hard talk you hit hookup babes with,,, they’d never listen...you said it all that she’s still redeemable and the hookup never too enter blood... I’m happy for her

Thank God she wasn't deep into it if not,even Jesus can't convince her to stop
Re: From Hookup Girl To Waitress - Man Narrates How He Transformed Lady's Life by LordFriar: 1:46pm On Dec 21, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Aunty camm down.. No be like say e wan date you na.

1 Like

Re: From Hookup Girl To Waitress - Man Narrates How He Transformed Lady's Life by Gboom: 2:00pm On Dec 21, 2022
Waitress and hook up are almost the same thing. Most waitress from my experience in the hospitality industry are coded prostitute

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: From Hookup Girl To Waitress - Man Narrates How He Transformed Lady's Life by dazzlingd(m): 2:17pm On Dec 21, 2022
This guy thinks hookup girls don’t have other jobs.

The hookup girls work in banks, restaurants, hotels, bars, clubs, electronic shops, supermarkets etc
Some sell clothes, shoes, perfumes etc

Hookup girls are everywhere you go, they are even on nairaland and are reading this thread, they have jobs but do hookup as easy way to get money

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Hookup Girl To Waitress - Man Narrates How He Transformed Lady's Life by CheedyJ(m): 2:31pm On Dec 21, 2022
This one no sabi say a lot of hookup gals get side jobs, some even get decent jobs sef. Coded hookup is even more lucrative because they make money from two sources thereby affording them d funds to look good always anyways, I'm not implying that that's what the said lady is doing, anybody who resolves to change can achieve it.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Hookup Girl To Waitress - Man Narrates How He Transformed Lady's Life by Magnoliaa(f): 2:39pm On Dec 21, 2022
LordFriar:
Aunty camm down.. No be like say e wan date you na.

Don't be stupeed.

Who mentioned dating anywhere?

1 Like

Re: From Hookup Girl To Waitress - Man Narrates How He Transformed Lady's Life by Magnoliaa(f): 2:40pm On Dec 21, 2022
Heroclitus:
you dont even know what the stuff is gonna be about
Do i mention you on a dead thread

You can say it here...
Re: From Hookup Girl To Waitress - Man Narrates How He Transformed Lady's Life by MarketDispatch: 2:44pm On Dec 21, 2022
Techpik:
A

Guess who attended to me today at the eatery I came to watch match? Her."

Old Habits die hard...know this and know peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Hookup Girl To Waitress - Man Narrates How He Transformed Lady's Life by Heroclitus(m): 3:22pm On Dec 21, 2022
Magnoliaa:

You can say it here...

'
Re: From Hookup Girl To Waitress - Man Narrates How He Transformed Lady's Life by Nicepoker(m): 3:32pm On Dec 21, 2022
The hoe is just practicing shifting cultivation.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Hookup Girl To Waitress - Man Narrates How He Transformed Lady's Life by Brendaniel: 3:33pm On Dec 21, 2022
Nice...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype / 8 Things That Will Make Her Beg You For Sex [adults Only] / Importance Of Romance In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.