Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

It's Easter, But Did Jesus Really Die On The Cross - A BBC Documentary. - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It's Easter, But Did Jesus Really Die On The Cross - A BBC Documentary. (5561 Views)

My Take On The BBC Documentary On TB Joshua / I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye / Why Did Jesus Really Come To The Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Easter, But Did Jesus Really Die On The Cross - A BBC Documentary. by jaephoenix(m): 6:24am On Apr 14, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Mention one of the characters in that painting?
Dude, the names of the characters are irrelevant here. You asked if there are human paintings more than 10k years, of which I provided. Now you're asking me(that didn't paint it) their names. And if I provide the names, you'll ask their bank accounts and telegram handles.
Please get out of my sight, you ignorant dolt

2 Likes

Re: It's Easter, But Did Jesus Really Die On The Cross - A BBC Documentary. by jaephoenix(m): 6:27am On Apr 14, 2023
PointB:

It's not true.

Before the god of Israel ever lifted a finger to write the very first letter of the 10 commandment, there was the The Code of Hammurabi.

The Code of Hammurabi is a Babylonian legal text composed during 1755–1750 BC. It is the longest, best-organised, and best-preserved legal text. The Hammurabi code of laws, a collection of 282 rules, established standards for commercial interactions and set fines and punishments to meet the requirements of justice.

And before Yeshua gave his sermon on the mount, the Buddhist were already practicing self control and restrain, and harmony with nature for at least 500 years.

Potentially, Jesus did travel to India to study between 12 and 29 years old.

The dude is very ignorant. I'm tired of schooling him here. First he said, Rome was destroying christianity when in fact they spread it. Then he said the bible is the source of laws. I wonder how that his skull works

2 Likes

Re: It's Easter, But Did Jesus Really Die On The Cross - A BBC Documentary. by SonOfEl(m): 8:02am On Apr 15, 2023
SHIVA001:

It's a myth, it does not exist

So says a dude who wants to believe his own lies.
Re: It's Easter, But Did Jesus Really Die On The Cross - A BBC Documentary. by jaephoenix(m): 7:25pm On Apr 15, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Apeman that has no purpose of meaning of his life living or selfish interests
Lol. Dude is now talking incoherently after being thrashed

2 Likes

Re: It's Easter, But Did Jesus Really Die On The Cross - A BBC Documentary. by Chinuaj: 3:15pm On Apr 16, 2023
Aemmyjah:

In all the hundreds of stupid comments you dropped
Nothing is even convincing that Jesus NEVER existed
What does Wiki says

Just leave that human being. Na confusion full im head.
Re: It's Easter, But Did Jesus Really Die On The Cross - A BBC Documentary. by Maynman: 3:28pm On Apr 16, 2023
Chinuaj:

Just leave that human being. Na confusion full im head.

You are the confused yahweh worshipper.
Re: It's Easter, But Did Jesus Really Die On The Cross - A BBC Documentary. by Aemmyjah(m): 3:41pm On Apr 16, 2023
jaephoenix:

Dude, the names of the characters are irrelevant here. You asked if there are human paintings more than 10k years, of which I provided. Now you're asking me(that didn't paint it) their names. And if I provide the names, you'll ask their bank accounts and telegram handles.
Please get out of my sight, you ignorant dolt

Who asked why there is no painting or image of jesus christ to prove his existence?
I asked you for painting of anyone
You droppped that of paintings of a cave and animals in it
Shame
Re: It's Easter, But Did Jesus Really Die On The Cross - A BBC Documentary. by Aemmyjah(m): 3:42pm On Apr 16, 2023
jaephoenix:

If in fact you know what BC is, then why did you say Jesus was already in existence by 6BC? Aren't you daft?

Was it I or Maynment that said Jesus was in existence in 6BC?
Youre blind and have issues with reading
Shame on you
Re: It's Easter, But Did Jesus Really Die On The Cross - A BBC Documentary. by Aemmyjah(m): 3:42pm On Apr 16, 2023
jaephoenix:

Lol. Well established? By whom?

Foolish question
Re: It's Easter, But Did Jesus Really Die On The Cross - A BBC Documentary. by Maynman: 3:44pm On Apr 16, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Was it I or Maynment that said Jesus was in existence in 6BC?
Youre blind and have issues with reading
Shame on you

Animaljah, what century was iesus born?
Remember john was only 6 months older than him.
Re: It's Easter, But Did Jesus Really Die On The Cross - A BBC Documentary. by Aemmyjah(m): 3:44pm On Apr 16, 2023
PointB:

It's not true.

Before the god of Israel ever lifted a finger to write the very first letter of the 10 commandment, there was the The Code of Hammurabi.

The Code of Hammurabi is a Babylonian legal text composed during 1755–1750 BC. It is the longest, best-organised, and best-preserved legal text. The Hammurabi code of laws, a collection of 282 rules, established standards for commercial interactions and set fines and punishments to meet the requirements of justice.

And before Yeshua gave his sermon on the mount, the Buddhist were already practicing self control and restrain, and harmony with nature for at least 500 years.

Potentially, Jesus did travel to India to study between 12 and 29 years old.

Show us the code and what is written in it

Besides, there's no record that Jesus traveled outside his place
The Bible helps us see that he learnt his father's trade in Nazareth and came to Be called a carpenter before he began his ministry when he was about 30 years old
You are the one that knows who is deceiving you with false information
Re: It's Easter, But Did Jesus Really Die On The Cross - A BBC Documentary. by Aemmyjah(m): 3:46pm On Apr 16, 2023
jaephoenix:

… and did you read any of my posts concerning those figures you posted?

You could not dispute them with any reasonable evidence than that one of them was intercolatd
You asked for secular evidence
I dropped six
Fly away
Re: It's Easter, But Did Jesus Really Die On The Cross - A BBC Documentary. by Aemmyjah(m): 3:46pm On Apr 16, 2023
jaephoenix:

The rest of your quotes were about Chrestus NOT JESUS

Mythical chrestus or historical chrestus? grin
Re: It's Easter, But Did Jesus Really Die On The Cross - A BBC Documentary. by Aemmyjah(m): 3:48pm On Apr 16, 2023
jaephoenix:

You aren't only stupid but blind. Scroll down and you will see the human paintings. Even in the early part of the article, you can see Magura Cave, La Marche etc, which depicted humans. But your JW deluded brain wouldn't allow you

Lol
You wanted to see the image or painting of a man who is popular NOW than when he walked on earth

I'm sure it's just now you know of Magura and Marshe. Do you know who they are? Let's see their faces
Re: It's Easter, But Did Jesus Really Die On The Cross - A BBC Documentary. by Aemmyjah(m): 3:49pm On Apr 16, 2023
jaephoenix:

1. There are many sites and museums where these paintings are hosted but look at this
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cave_painting

2. Yes people had images of events etc more than 10k years ago. Bro, there are historical figures that were hated and still pictures and carvings of them exist. Example is Pharaoh Sneferu. He ruled Egypt from 2613 to 2589 BCE. His paintings are still around thousands of years later. Also check other Pharaohs, Emperors etc. All hated
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sneferu
A. I thought yall said Jesus is god? Y'all differentiate them at your own convenience and merge them, anytime you like. So when does he become or not become god?
B. The story of guarding the tomb all came from your dubious Bible. Which isn't a historical text, unfortunately
C. Bro, you quoted a Bible verse, I posted it for you here(and whoever that is following) so as to pinpoint some stupid stuff there. Same way I would quote Harry Potter when I'm arguing with a fan. It doesn't mean its a historical book. Get that into your illiterate, deluded, JW infested and infected box you call a brain

1. Drop images Pls so that all can see. Not links. Not random images but distinct images. Not if kings and warriors but of people same time as Jesus (the myth) existed

Re: It's Easter, But Did Jesus Really Die On The Cross - A BBC Documentary. by Aemmyjah(m): 3:53pm On Apr 16, 2023
jaephoenix:

1. There are many sites and museums where these paintings are hosted but look at this
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cave_painting

2. Yes people had images of events etc more than 10k years ago. Bro, there are historical figures that were hated and still pictures and carvings of them exist. Example is Pharaoh Sneferu. He ruled Egypt from 2613 to 2589 BCE. His paintings are still around thousands of years later. Also check other Pharaohs, Emperors etc. All hated
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sneferu
A. I thought yall said Jesus is god? Y'all differentiate them at your own convenience and merge them, anytime you like. So when does he become or not become god?
B. The story of guarding the tomb all came from your dubious Bible. Which isn't a historical text, unfortunately
C. Bro, you quoted a Bible verse, I posted it for you here(and whoever that is following) so as to pinpoint some stupid stuff there. Same way I would quote Harry Potter when I'm arguing with a fan. It doesn't mean its a historical book. Get that into your illiterate, deluded, JW infested and infected box you call a brain

1. Drop images Pls so that all can see. Not links. Not random images but distinct images. Not if kings and warriors but of people same time as Jesus (the myth) existed

2. Pharoah was a ruler and influential figure in his time. We know the Egyptians were meticulous in records and images. I'm not asking for the image of a king. Show of someone you can compare with Jesus. Maybe a religious person at the time grin

3. Harry Potter is widely acclaimed to be a fiction. Use your brains
Re: It's Easter, But Did Jesus Really Die On The Cross - A BBC Documentary. by Aemmyjah(m): 3:55pm On Apr 16, 2023
Maynman:

Animaljah, what century was iesus born?
Remember john was only 6 months older than him.

There's a difference between a year and a century.
Which one do you ask?
Maynment
I saw you finally ran away
Re: It's Easter, But Did Jesus Really Die On The Cross - A BBC Documentary. by Maynman: 3:56pm On Apr 16, 2023
Aemmyjah:

There's a difference between a year and a century.
Which one do you ask?
Maynment
I saw you finally ran away

Animaljah as you clearly read “ Animaljah, what CENTURY was iesus born?
Remember john was only 6 months older than him.”

Animaljah, it’s you that ran away or you can tell me the science that said life cannot come from inorganic matter, you even said they proved it, show us
Re: It's Easter, But Did Jesus Really Die On The Cross - A BBC Documentary. by Aemmyjah(m): 4:39pm On Apr 16, 2023
Maynman:

Animaljah as you clearly read “ Animaljah, what CENTURY was iesus born?
Remember john was only 6 months older than him.”

Animaljah, it’s you that ran away or you can tell me the science that said life cannot come from inorganic matter, you even said they proved it, show us

The mythical John or historical John?
So pitiable that atheists make reference to characters in a mythical books to discredit another mythical character

Jesus was born in 5000BCE
Are you happy now?
Re: It's Easter, But Did Jesus Really Die On The Cross - A BBC Documentary. by Maynman: 4:47pm On Apr 16, 2023
Aemmyjah:

The mythical John or historical John?
So pitiable that atheists make reference to characters in a mythical books to discredit another mythical character

Jesus was born in 5000BCE
Are you happy now?

So pitiable that theists especially yahweh worshippers can’t prove their jewish saviour ever existed outside of their forged books.
The brother of thor is loki, referencing them doesn’t mean they exist dullard.

Animaljah, when are you going to show me how science proved that life cannot come from inorganic matter? Have you become empty like your creator?

2 Likes

Re: It's Easter, But Did Jesus Really Die On The Cross - A BBC Documentary. by jaephoenix(m): 10:39pm On Apr 17, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Show us the code and what is written in it

Besides, there's no record that Jesus traveled outside his place
The Bible helps us see that he learnt his father's trade in Nazareth and came to Be called a carpenter before he began his ministry when he was about 30 years old
You are the one that knows who is deceiving you with false information
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.history.com/topics/ancient-middle-east/hammurabi%23:~:text%3DThe%2520Hammurabi%2520code%2520of%2520laws,and%2520finally%2520rediscovered%2520in%25201901.&ved=2ahUKEwjgyIGY8LH-AhWYuaQKHdORD9kQFnoECCIQBQ&usg=AOvVaw0v3CFfUYQGXW20s47VzXRN
That is the code of Hammurabi. And its the oldest written book, predating the bible scrolls

2 Likes

Re: It's Easter, But Did Jesus Really Die On The Cross - A BBC Documentary. by jaephoenix(m): 10:40pm On Apr 17, 2023
Aemmyjah:

You could not dispute them with any reasonable evidence than that one of them was intercolatd
You asked for secular evidence
I dropped six
Fly away
Looks like you can't read. Your evidence has been found to be falsified
Re: It's Easter, But Did Jesus Really Die On The Cross - A BBC Documentary. by jaephoenix(m): 10:42pm On Apr 17, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Mythical chrestus or historical chrestus? grin
They are historical but we're talking about Jesus here aren't we?
Re: It's Easter, But Did Jesus Really Die On The Cross - A BBC Documentary. by jaephoenix(m): 10:45pm On Apr 17, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Lol
You wanted to see the image or painting of a man who is popular NOW than when he walked on earth

I'm sure it's just now you know of Magura and Marshe. Do you know who they are? Let's see their faces
Are you this daft in real life? Whe said Magura and Marshe are humans? I'm sure you didn't even read the link
Re: It's Easter, But Did Jesus Really Die On The Cross - A BBC Documentary. by jaephoenix(m): 10:46pm On Apr 17, 2023
Aemmyjah:

So you don't want links again, right? You want images? If I drop images, you'll ask for their passport numbers

2 Likes

Re: It's Easter, But Did Jesus Really Die On The Cross - A BBC Documentary. by jaephoenix(m): 10:52pm On Apr 17, 2023
Aemmyjah:

2. Pharoah was a ruler and influential figure in his time. We know the Egyptians were meticulous in records and images. I'm not asking for the image of a king. Show of someone you can compare with Jesus. Maybe a religious person at the time grin

3. Harry Potter is widely acclaimed to be a fiction. Use your brains
1. I have posted images of people that lived in prehistoric times, and that existed way before bible was supposed to have been written. Open those links, you'll see them
2. I post king. You dont want. I post common man. You still dont want. Youre now asking for religious leader. And if I post a religious leader, you'll ask for a soldier. Lol
3. I was giving an example

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

The Top 10 Lies About Atheism By Nigerians / The Evolution Of Yahweh The God Of The Jews. / Will It Be Moral To Make Clones For Organ Harvesting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.