Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,380 members, 7,861,051 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:14 PM

"Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan (40910 Views)

Soyinka: You Are Talking Rubbish, I Didn't Install Buhari / Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him / Obasanjo Urges Yahaya Bello To Sustain Fight Against Criminality (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by SisterAnn(f): 8:47pm On Apr 09, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

You people hate yourself so much even within your Alaigbo, OSU Ibo, Ebonyi Ibo, Abia Ibo e.t.c. yet you have the nerves and effontery to call the Yorubas Bigots. Why don't you return to your homeland of IPOB militants. It's not by force to continue living among the people you call rascals and bigots.
Stop regurgitating undigested stale food. Take the back seat and cool off.

1 Like

Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by IpobAntidote: 8:47pm On Apr 09, 2023
Obi diotic fools are the dumbest MOFOs thar God ever created.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by Segzy19: 8:47pm On Apr 09, 2023
This one na Bode George junior...
He is a Tinubu hater...

Let him go and rest somewhere abeg

1 Like

Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by Slurity(m): 8:48pm On Apr 09, 2023
Akhagbeni11:
I don't know why a public figure like wole Soyinka downgraded himself to be associating with a known criminal..
Tell us just 1 criminality confirmed with Tinubu and the evidence. I am not surprised. People like you also call Jesus criminal and ask for his crusification, how much more ordinary human being.

1 Like

Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by jahsharon: 8:48pm On Apr 09, 2023
Tifnubudrugs:
Yorubas should speak up in condemning what is evil.

Most Nigerians are now seeing you people as bigots and it's not a good perception.

How many of us do you see in all the 5 Igbo states combined? Have you ever seen a Yoruba man selling Gala and La Casera inside holdups in Enugu, Onitsha, Owerri, or Abia? Make everybody stay for his/her father's land nah. If you are not wanted in a foreign land, pack your load and go back to your father's land.

We are tribalists. We are proud of ourselves.

1 Like

Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by SisterAnn(f): 8:49pm On Apr 09, 2023
Creeper:
Who’s this ugly and sweaty illiterate pig? I can smell this dirty pig through my phone. *pukes*

And how did this retard become a barrister?
That's the typical yoruba appearance and carriage. Nothing else.
Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by Bringbackmandat: 8:49pm On Apr 09, 2023
Creeper:
Who’s this ugly and sweaty illiterate pig? I can smell this dirty pig through my phone. *pukes*

And how did this retard become a barrister?
you are describing tinubu, except the mention of barrister.
Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by SisterAnn(f): 8:50pm On Apr 09, 2023
VERDA:

He has a right to air his opinions, he is also not exempted from criticism like every other person...
Elections are usually very emotional for some people and sometimes they go too far with their words, all candidates have suffered this including Obi.

With the way you said attack, one will think he was physically attacked....

Some people that support Obi sometimes are very insultive just like those supporting other candidates, but to call all his supporters fascist is very wrong, i am sure he did not think there would not be a backlash.
He got confused using big big meaningless grammar. grin
Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by ChineduAPC: 8:50pm On Apr 09, 2023
Tntsi:
No matter who you are, or how old you are, if you can boldly or stylishly stand for tinubu, I put it to you that you are not pure. You are dubious. You have skeleton in your cupboard.
an adult talking like a day old baby. Your osanye voice aspirant Peter Obi, no get skeleton for cupboard.
Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by Raymond247(m): 8:51pm On Apr 09, 2023
MadeINchenzen2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1tFNavhBRE

https://twitter.com/Sirodue1/status/1645035683256360961?t=36mBpxYEJKP3YBKwTWgVyg&s=19
I don't know this man from anywhere, but my prayer is that the God he serves will continue to bless him and protect him. I doesn't take anything for telling the truth the way it is. How I wish the likes of FFK and the rest can respond to this.
Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by metrixauto: 8:51pm On Apr 09, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
Watch as the Tinubu brain damaged supporters will call Barrister Olalekan "Omo Ale" like they called Vice President Yemi Osibanjo "Odale and Judas" for contesting against Tinubu the drug lord during the APC primaries ...

Tinubu supporters are the most foolish set of humans on earth
You are much more foolish than them. Your brain is upside down.
Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by jaxxy(m): 8:51pm On Apr 09, 2023
LegendHero:

That man is a famous Tinubu hater. He got lot of videos online where he spoke bad about Tinubu since 2 years ago.

He’s just jumping on the trend to also voice out coz Wole Soyinka is the trendy topic.

The man is just like Pa Adebanjo and etc. Na only God know Wetin Tinubu do them, their own hate for him is too personal.

define hater? Somebody who tells u the truth is a hater?

then people that behave like ur zombies are not haters.
Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by ORIGENAL(m): 8:54pm On Apr 09, 2023
Tinubu supporters are the most foolish set of humans on earth [/quote] Walahi!
Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by ChineduAPC: 8:55pm On Apr 09, 2023
Hanndye:

I only hope and pray una no go plan foram.
They are only jealous.Adebanjo should return the house Tinubu built for him. They want more, harvesting without seeding.Adebanjo and Obasanjo are both bastard.
Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by sapele914(m): 8:58pm On Apr 09, 2023
Nice2023:
One is the founders of one useless cult in Nigeria and the other a retired drug baron.

Cultism and drug matter is like Siemens twince.
Empty Barrels, Talk is cheap, Na so una go wail for at least another 4 years.
Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by wirinet(m): 8:58pm On Apr 09, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

This one is an Obidient.

Soyinka also condemned the Lagos election in the interview in AriseTV.

But Obidients in their hateful and intolerant manner left that part out and ran along with the Datti's comment condemnation.

Is that not double standards? Soyinka condemned attacks on non indigenes in Lagos, but did not mention those responsible for the attacks. But he specifically condemned Ahmed Datti's comment on Tinubu, he did not make a general condemnation of all those making hateful and spiteful speeches.
He never mentioned MC Oluomo, he never mentioned Bayo Ononuga, but he specifically called out Datti's.

What happened to Prof Wole Soyinka? Through out the decades he his known for speaking truth to power.
Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by stp211: 8:58pm On Apr 09, 2023
fourboys:
Wole messed up big time.. but we all should forgive and forget... Let's join hands together to move our nation forward
The Nation has never moved forward and more of the same calls are made after stealing people's mandate and hand it over to the wrong person. There is God. No evil process will produce good.
Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by Bringbackmandat: 9:00pm On Apr 09, 2023
victorsola:
either u like it or not tinubu is the president of this country for the next 4 years.
we shall see.
Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by sapele914(m): 9:00pm On Apr 09, 2023
ORIGENAL:

Tinubu supporters are the most foolish set of humans on earth Walahi!
Better on the bad side that wins gold, than on the purported good side that wins nothing.

Jagaban as like Messi, all we do is win win win.

1 Like

Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by Jorryy(m): 9:00pm On Apr 09, 2023
The Igbos neglect there leaders driving there region into abject poverty and backwardness but make Tinubu there problem. Tinubu never rule ang eastern states before so I don't know what he steal from them to make then hate him like thus but mind you all TINUBU will rule this country for 8 years while you people grow in abject hatred

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by ChineduAPC: 9:00pm On Apr 09, 2023
useless man , na Chinedu Gbadebo Rhodes viviour click. They lost,money enter bush.Im wan cry.

1 Like

Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by plaindealer: 9:01pm On Apr 09, 2023
lol @ roadside barrister?

Asiwaju no send you....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by sapele914(m): 9:03pm On Apr 09, 2023
Jorryy:
The Igbos neglect there leaders driving there region into abject poverty and backwardness but make Tinubu there problem. Tinubu never rule ang eastern states before so I don't know what he steal from them to make then hate him like thus but mind you all TINUBU will rule this country for 8 years while you people grow in abject hatred
Why they were tagged children of hate.
Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by ndidibabe(f): 9:03pm On Apr 09, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
Watch as the Tinubu brain damaged supporters will call Barrister Olalekan "Omo Ale" like they called Vice President Yemi Osibanjo "Odale and Judas" for contesting against Tinubu the drug lord during the APC primaries ...

Your Daddy must be one of them.

1 Like

Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by correctguy101(m): 9:04pm On Apr 09, 2023
Akhagbeni11:
I don't know why a public figure like wole Soyinka downgraded himself to be associating with a known criminal..

I've always said this: All the so-called heroes past in this country and Africa as a whole are mostly a sham. Look around you and tell yourself the truth, what has these so called heroes achieved to the betterment of their countries?

The old man had to come out to fool himself by confessing how Tinubu assisted him and blah blah blah....smh

What is in the current Tinubu is this man trying to peddle to Nigerians? What happened to the so-called leaders of tomorrow ?

All public figures , until they're disgraced, the masses will never see their contribution to the backwardness of the country.

2 Likes

Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by sapele914(m): 9:05pm On Apr 09, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Talk is cheap Empty Barrel, Go market go argue with tomato seller.
Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by Bringbackmandat: 9:06pm On Apr 09, 2023
How am I going to face my friends from Ghana and South Africa. How am I going to defend tinubu with his drug case, deranged and senility, how am I going to defend his corruption allegations? How am I going to face them when they are talking about the primary and secondary school their president attended?
Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by MrSly(m): 9:08pm On Apr 09, 2023
LegendHero:

That man is a famous Tinubu hater. He got lot of videos online where he spoke bad about Tinubu since 2 years ago.

He’s just jumping on the trend to also voice out coz Wole Soyinka is the trendy topic.

The man is just like Pa Adebanjo and etc. Na only God know Wetin Tinubu do them, their own hate for him is too personal.
All the pics you posted dated latest September last year. How did that translate to two year. You people sef.
Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by sapele914(m): 9:08pm On Apr 09, 2023
correctguy101:

I've always said this: All the so-called heroes past in this country and Africa as a whole are mostly a sham. Look around you and tell yourself the truth, what has these so called heroes achieved to the betterment of their countries?

The old man had to come out to fool himself by confessing how Tinubu assisted him and blah blah blah....smh

What is in the current Tinubu is this man trying to peddle to Nigerians? What happened to the so-called leaders of tomorrow ?

All public figures , until they're disgraced, the masses will never see their contribution to the backwardness of the country.
Don’t mind them, Yet if you ask them confirmed Hypocrite haters what Bola Tinubu did to them, they will have nothing to say.

No different from a Pharisee in Ogbomosho complaining about what Pius Anyim Pius did in Ebonyi State.

They will suffer in anguish for at least the next 8 years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by sapele914(m): 9:13pm On Apr 09, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
How am I going to face my friends from Ghana and South Africa. How am I going to defend tinubu with his drug case, deranged and senility, how am I going to defend his corruption allegations? How am I going to face them when they are talking about the primary and secondary school their president attended?
Quite obvious you no get work, your mates are thinking of making at least 100 million Naira in the next 4 years, you are here talking of Tinubu matters, as if you are a tv correspondent?

Anyway, whilst you are on the beat, please ask your South African friends how far with the Cyril Ramaphosa case of hiding 6 million dollars in a sofa in this ranch?

And also inquire about Atiku’s very good friend Jacob Zumba, if he is back in prison.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by Hanndye: 9:15pm On Apr 09, 2023
ChineduAPC:

They are only jealous.Adebanjo should return the house Tinubu built for him. They want more, harvesting without seeding.Adebanjo and Obasanjo are both bastard.
All hail the master schemer then!
Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by Bringbackmandat: 9:17pm On Apr 09, 2023
sapele914:
Quite obvious you no get work, your mates are thinking of making at least 100 million Naira in the next 4 years, you are here talking of Tinubu matters, as if you are a tv correspondent?

Anyway, whilst you are on the beat, please ask your South African friends how far with the Cyril Ramaphosa case if hiding 6 million dollars in a sofa in this ranch?
it's my right to know my president.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge / Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. / Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.