Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,358 members, 7,860,947 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:36 PM

"Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan (40905 Views)

Soyinka: You Are Talking Rubbish, I Didn't Install Buhari / Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him / Obasanjo Urges Yahaya Bello To Sustain Fight Against Criminality (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by benjaminlawson(m): 9:18pm On Apr 09, 2023
LegendHero:

That man is a famous Tinubu hater. He got lot of videos online where he spoke bad about Tinubu since 2 years ago.

He’s just jumping on the trend to also voice out coz Wole Soyinka is the trendy topic.

The man is just like Pa Adebanjo and etc. Na only God know Wetin Tinubu do them, their own hate for him is too personal.

Mr. Man tinubu did not do them anything, it is because no rational man, much less Yorubas who are known for omoluabi will support a fraudulent person like him. Tell me what is genuine in tinubus life, is the way he put Lagos money in his pocket, to educational qualification or his drug case. All these makes the man create enemies for himself. All those that are supporting him are doing so to escape poverty simple.
Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by Lemos14: 9:18pm On Apr 09, 2023
LeyeWrites:
We have lost our values as Yoruba.

Soyinka is old enough to be your Father.

See the way a Yoruba person is addressing an elder.

Who gave birth to these idiots?

I have come to the conclusion that yoruba people are the most gullible...your glorification of respect is why elders keep using you people like sheep...respect is good but it is also earned...

Do you see people insulting Osinbajo? When an old man like bayo onanuuga tweets like a teenager calling people sons of bitches with the likes of ffk are those people deserving of respect?

You people are the type that pastor will tell you 1 + 1= 3 and you will wholeheartedly agree

1 Like

Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by sapele914(m): 9:19pm On Apr 09, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
it's my right to know my president.
Please ask your SA friends about Jacob Zuma also, and why Ramaphosa refused to step down as the leader of ANC despite blatantly violating the constitution.

Not forgetting why Eskom cannot give South Africans constant electricity anymore, because Bola Tinubu is their problem in South Africa?

Jobless Hypocrite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by luluman: 9:19pm On Apr 09, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
Watch as the Tinubu brain damaged supporters will call Barrister Olalekan "Omo Ale" like they called Vice President Yemi Osibanjo "Odale and Judas" for contesting against Tinubu the drug lord during the APC primaries ...

Tinubu supporters are the most foolish set of humans on earth
Can't you win all points from your comments? First paragraph good, second paragraph a dumb post. Where you born the day the world was celebrating dumbness.
Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by buharibanjo(m): 9:19pm On Apr 09, 2023
Very soon na lagos aborted
EmirGold:
From princeoflagos to spartaoflagos now to lagosfirstson
Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by correctguy101(m): 9:20pm On Apr 09, 2023
sapele914:
Don’t mind them, Yet if you ask them confirmed Hypocrite haters what Bola Tinubu did to them, they will have nothing to say.

No different from a Pharisee in Ogbomosho complaining about what Pius Anyim Pius did in Ebonyi State.

They will suffer in anguish for at least the next 8 years.

No mind this daddy o...

I'm just averse to all the so-called public figures and whatever comes out of their mouth.

Even the yeye man they called Mandela was released from prison and made president in apartheid South Africa. Now remind me again, what did he fight for?

I don't want to hear anything from the customized history, the facts I can see alone are enough.
Soyinka is not innocent. The way Dangote is not innocent.

Sleep dey catch me jor, Easter food don finish me, I went to do Easter only to return home yet my yeye neighbor still dash me full chicken. Plan to kill it tomorrow anyway, the best neighbor is this my yeye neighbor....

Lols Good night brother, intoxication dey make head worry me
Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by sapele914(m): 9:21pm On Apr 09, 2023
Lemos14:

I have come to the conclusion that yoruba people are the most gullible...your glorification of respect is why elders keep using you people like sheep...respect is good but it is also earned...

Do you see people insulting Osinbajo? When an old man like bayo onanuuga tweets like a teenager calling people sons of bitches with the likes of ffk are those people deserving of respect?

You people are the type that pastor will tell you 1 + 1= 3 and you will wholeheartedly agree
His own time of receiving hate will definitely come, as long as you & them exist.

Did you even know who Bola Tinubu was in 2013/2014 until they overthrew the Pdp from power, let alone abuse him?

Do you know who Wole Soyinka is, before you start running your mouth like a caged parrot eating seeds?
Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by BigJoe19: 9:25pm On Apr 09, 2023
sapele914:
Empty Barrels, Talk is cheap, Na so una go wail for at least another 4 years.

Lol the whole Nigeria is weeping, Buhari was president what did it do for his tribe, did their lives improve or did yorubas life improve when Obasanjo was president. Nigerians are not yet ready to use their senses SMH.
Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by Lemos14: 9:25pm On Apr 09, 2023
sapele914:
His own time of receiving hate will definitely come, as long as you & them exist.

Oga nobody insults Osinbajo because he acts his age that's why people respect him...mind you each time buhari left the country and Osinbajo was in charge Dollar came down have you forgotten?

If Osinbajo were contesting I would vote him instead of tinubu because the difference is clear...over here we vote on competence not tribe like you people

1 Like

Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by sapele914(m): 9:30pm On Apr 09, 2023
Lemos14:

Oga nobody insults Osinbajo because he acts his age that's why people respect him...mind you each time buhari left the country and Osinbajo was in charge Dollar came down have you forgotten?

If Osinbajo were contesting I would vote him instead of tinubu because the difference is clear...over here we vote on competence not tribe like you people
You are the problem, not the people you insult, that is the main reason your leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is incarcerated today, you Empty sachets talk too much with no action.

Real examples of Empty Barrels will always make the loudest noise, Election is over, Yet your wailing is increasing because you were too shallow minded deceiving yourself that Peter Obi will win presidential election in Nigeria?

Sorry for you.
Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by shegra58: 9:31pm On Apr 09, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
Watch as the Tinubu brain damaged supporters will call Barrister Olalekan "Omo Ale" like they called Vice President Yemi Osibanjo "Odale and Judas" for contesting against Tinubu the drug lord during the APC primaries ...

Tinubu supporters are the most foolish set of humans on earth
Go and hang yourself

Tinubu is your president and you like it or not the future of your beloved Son albinö Kanu is in the hand of a Yoruba when he assumed office by next month
Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by Lemos14: 9:32pm On Apr 09, 2023
sapele914:
You are the problem, not the people you insult, that is the main reason your leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is incarcerated today, you Empty sachets talk too much with no action.

Real examples of Empty Barrels will always make the loudest noise, Election is over, Yet your wailing is increasing because you were too shallow minded deceiving yourself that Peter Obi will win presidential election in Nigeria?

Sorry for you.

You just deviated from the topic to say nonsense..stick to the topic you're off point.
Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by shegra58: 9:32pm On Apr 09, 2023
November1857:
Soyinka should and rest , he is not longer Relevant in the scheme of things.. grin
who know your father?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by sapele914(m): 9:33pm On Apr 09, 2023
BigJoe19:
Lol the whole Nigeria is weeping, Buhari was president what did it do for his tribe, did their lives improve or did yorubas life improve when Obasanjo was president. Nigerians are not yet ready to use their senses SMH.
Which part? Maybe South East Nigeria thanks to IPOB and their Terrorist activities, other parts of Nigeria are moving on fine.
Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by sapele914(m): 9:34pm On Apr 09, 2023
Lemos14:

You just deviated from the topic to say nonsense..stick to the topic you're off point.
What is the topic Mr Hater? Wonder how you are going to survive in Nigeria for at least the next 4 years?
Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by gsmgold: 9:34pm On Apr 09, 2023
Beremx:
hmmm okay o! I believe the Professor's outburst isn't supposed to please everyone. Like my people will say it in Igbo, Osondi Owendi meaning it will sweet some and anger some. The Prof has the right to air his views without him being attacked
Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by kokomilala(m): 9:34pm On Apr 09, 2023
Little Birds Aspiring To The Heights Of Eagles

Who is this charge and bail lawyer? What cloth was he cut from? Is he trying to attract fame to his name by jumping on the long queue of the mentally deficient, slow-to-understand dimwitted critics of WS?

And, for the life of me, how did WS benefit from Tinubu's criminality? Idiots just spew out pompous rubbish and spin out stories for the sake of cheap glory and fleeting attention.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by shegra58: 9:34pm On Apr 09, 2023
MadeINchenzen2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1tFNavhBRE

https://twitter.com/Sirodue1/status/1645035683256360961?t=36mBpxYEJKP3YBKwTWgVyg&s=19
nothing concern me as long as Igbo is not going to be president of Nigeria

It gives me joy to know that Tinubu is our president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by Mikebjoe: 9:36pm On Apr 09, 2023
Akhagbeni11:
I don't know why a public figure like wole Soyinka downgraded himself to be associating with a known criminal..
known criminal that has the best state in Nigeria is that not confustion in you if you dtn't know what to say pls sh ut the f up 😎

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by gsmgold: 9:36pm On Apr 09, 2023
Beremx:
hmmm okay o! I believe the Professor's outburst isn't supposed to please everyone. Like my people will say it in Igbo, Osondi Owendi meaning it will sweet some and anger some. The Prof has the right to air his views without him being attacked

kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by Krugisback(m): 9:37pm On Apr 09, 2023
VERDA:

He has a right to air his opinions, he is also not exempted from criticism like every other person...
Elections are usually very emotional for some people and sometimes they go too far with their words, all candidates have suffered this including Obi.

With the way you said attack, one will think he was physically attacked....

Some people that support Obi sometimes are very insultive just like those supporting other candidates, but to call all his supporters fascist is very wrong, i am sure he did not think there would not be a backlash.
to be honest this is the most sensible comment i have seen at nairaland since this soyinka issue
Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by BigJoe19: 9:38pm On Apr 09, 2023
sapele914:
Which part? Maybe South East Nigeria thanks to IPOB and their Terrorist activities, other parts of Nigeria are moving on fine.
You keep on shouting IPOB everytime, go on the streets and ask the average Nigerian if they are ok with the government since democracy started in Nigeria. Hopefully let’s hope Tinubu does a lot for his tribe this time. I can’t believe Nigerians are still fighting to defend politicians.
Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by Bringbackmandat: 9:41pm On Apr 09, 2023
sapele914:
Please ask your SA friends about Jacob Zuma also, and why Ramaphosa refused to step down as the leader of ANC despite blatantly violating the constitution.

Not forgetting why Eskom cannot give South Africans constant electricity anymore, because Bola Tinubu is their problem in South Africa?

Jobless Hypocrite.
at least they know their president. They can tell you the primary and secondary school he attended, they who is his father. But what about you how much do you know your president? Do you know any of his siblings? Can you mention the primary and secondary secondary school tinubu attended. Can you tell us why he forfeit 600,000 dollars?
Please I just want to know my president so that I can defend him and be proud of him anywhere I goes to.
#iwanttoknowmypresident

1 Like

Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by Mikebjoe: 9:41pm On Apr 09, 2023
fourboys:
Wole messed up big time.. but we all should forgive and forget... Let's join hands together to move our nation forward
did he even know you and all his attackers if you like don't forgive that doesn't reduce is meal so keep ha ting one someone who is in all way better than you 😎
Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by fourboys: 9:44pm On Apr 09, 2023
Mikebjoe:
did he even know you and all his attackers if you like don't forgive that doesn't reduce is meal so keep ha ting one someone who is in all way better than you 😎
ok
Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by MP3GAGAdotCOM: 9:53pm On Apr 09, 2023

Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by MP3GAGAdotCOM: 9:55pm On Apr 09, 2023
paramakina202:
What do you expect from the founder and Patron of Cultists in Nigeria?
He's an old clown grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by Ybaby: 10:01pm On Apr 09, 2023
Akhagbeni11:
I don't know why a public figure like wole Soyinka downgraded himself to be associating with a known criminal..

Soyinka has roasted corn in his pocket ishis only reason for supporting Tinubu.
Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by Mikebjoe: 10:01pm On Apr 09, 2023
Tifnubudrugs:

You sure say you get sense so? What's my business with IPOB when I'm not from SE?

You people are all over Nigeria including your women and girls selling agbo. Yet you're angry that others live in your region. What sort of madness is that?
igbo have be living in Lagos for so many years without any problem hausa and many other tribe are in the same Lagos without making any noise dangote has the biggest refinary in West Africa in the same Lagos without making any noise if you are not cool with the way your host operate you go back to your region go back to your region it's very simple if you can't respect your host go back to your region young man
Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by Holaomoakin(m): 10:04pm On Apr 09, 2023
Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by Krugisback(m): 10:08pm On Apr 09, 2023
Seriously i hate the way we obidient insult this man let stop this , stop tarnishing the good name of obidient movement
Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by Krugisback(m): 10:09pm On Apr 09, 2023
Seriously i hate the way we obidient insult this man let stop this , stop tarnishing the good name of obidient movement, i know the man brought this on his self

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

PDP Mocks Dolapo Osinbajo For Agatu Visit & Donating Only 8 Bags Of Rice / Reuben Abati Remarries Wife, Lara (Photos) / "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.