Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,215 members, 7,836,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

"Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan (40644 Views)

Soyinka: You Are Talking Rubbish, I Didn't Install Buhari / Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him / Obasanjo Urges Yahaya Bello To Sustain Fight Against Criminality (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by MadeINchenzen2: 3:05pm On Apr 09, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1tFNavhBRE

Wole Soyinka you are a benefactor of Tinubu criminality in Lagos state You are a disciple of Tinubu by night and form neutral by day. You are a coward— Barrister Olalekan

https://twitter.com/Sirodue1/status/1645035683256360961?t=36mBpxYEJKP3YBKwTWgVyg&s=19

244 Likes 38 Shares

Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by Akhagbeni11(m): 3:07pm On Apr 09, 2023
I don't know why a public figure like wole Soyinka downgraded himself to be associating with a known criminal..

654 Likes 73 Shares

Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by Akhagbeni11(m): 3:09pm On Apr 09, 2023
MadeINchenzen2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1tFNavhBRE
Let see if this insult and all will still make frontpage all the same tinubu is a criminal...

121 Likes 14 Shares

Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by Nandoife: 3:11pm On Apr 09, 2023
Sounds like they have personal issues

31 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by Tntsi: 3:18pm On Apr 09, 2023
No matter who you are, or how old you are, if you can boldly or stylishly stand for tinubu, I put it to you that you are not pure. You are dubious. Criminality is in your dna. You have skeleton in your cupboard.

540 Likes 61 Shares

Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by MrBiGGEST(m): 3:24pm On Apr 09, 2023
Here we go again, another nitwit has something to say...🤦🏾‍♂️

Modified:
achiever12:

The real nitwit fool is you, who intentionally support a criminal

Òga my loyalty is to Nigeria not to any politician.

Bat is double times better than Obi'
Learn to respect other people's choice.
No be everything be bandwagon 👍🏽

65 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by Tifnubudrugs: 3:36pm On Apr 09, 2023
Yorubas should speak up in condemning what is evil.

Most Nigerians are now seeing you people as bigots and it's not a good perception.

446 Likes 45 Shares

Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by paramakina202: 3:45pm On Apr 09, 2023
What do you expect from the founder and Patron of Cultists in Nigeria?

268 Likes 24 Shares

Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by EmirGold(m): 3:49pm On Apr 09, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
Watch as the Tinubu brain damaged supporters will call Barrister Olalekan "Omo Ale" like they called Vice President Yemi Osibanjo "Odale and Judas" for contesting against Tinubu the drug lord during the APC primaries ...

Tinubu supporters are the most foolish set of humans on earth
From princeoflagos to spartaoflagos now to lagosfirstson

147 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by EmirGold(m): 3:50pm On Apr 09, 2023
Pls, who is he?... An unknown bastard

160 Likes 18 Shares

Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by fourboys: 3:51pm On Apr 09, 2023
Wole messed up big time.. but we all should forgive and forget... Let's join hands together to move our nation forward

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by November1857(m): 3:53pm On Apr 09, 2023
Soyinka Should go and rest , he is not longer Relevant in the scheme of things.. grin

114 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by Beremx(f): 4:08pm On Apr 09, 2023
That moment when people like LegendHero thinks only Igbos hate Wole Soyinka for his outburst.
😄😄

245 Likes 25 Shares

Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by LegendHero(m): 4:13pm On Apr 09, 2023
Beremx:
That moment when people like LegendHero thinks only Igbos hate Wole Soyinka for his outburst.
😄😄

That man is a famous Tinubu hater. He got lot of videos online where he spoke bad about Tinubu since 2 years ago.

He’s just jumping on the trend to also voice out coz Wole Soyinka is the trendy topic.

The man is just like Pa Adebanjo and etc. Na only God know Wetin Tinubu do them, their own hate for him is too personal.

190 Likes 14 Shares

Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by Raskimonojendor: 4:14pm On Apr 09, 2023
MadeINchenzen2:

https://youtu.be/l1tFNhBRE
This one is an Obidient.

Soyinka also condemned the Lagos election in the interview in AriseTV.

But Obidients in their hateful and intolerant manner left that part out and ran along with the Datti's comment condemnation.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by rinzaugustine: 4:14pm On Apr 09, 2023
Lol Reno the London fugitive that labor party spokespersons have completely ignored as irrelevant has shifted to and is whining agbado brains that it’s igbos criticizing Soyinka

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by Beremx(f): 4:17pm On Apr 09, 2023
LegendHero:

That man is a famous Tinubu hater. He got lot of videos online where he speak bad about Tinubu since 2 years ago.

He’s just jumping on the trend to also voice out coz Wole Soyinka is the trendy topic.

The man is just like Pa Adebanjo and etc. Na only God know Wetin Tinubu do them, their own hate for him is too personal.
hmmm okay o! I believe the Professor's outburst isn't supposed to please everyone. Like my people will say it in Igbo, Osondi Owendi meaning it will sweet some and anger some. The Prof has the right to air his views without him being attacked

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by mbaise1000: 4:18pm On Apr 09, 2023
[colo
Tifnubudrugs:

Most Nigerians are now seeing you people as bigots and it's not a good perception.
But this man who spoke up is Yoruba, right?

5 Likes

Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by Raskimonojendor: 4:18pm On Apr 09, 2023
LegendHero:

That man is a famous Tinubu hater. He got lot of videos online where he speak bad about Tinubu since 2 years ago.

No wonder. Just like Bode George, OBJ and Pa Adebanjo.

But obj and Adebanjo won't stoop low like this charge and bail lawyer grin

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by Raskimonojendor: 4:20pm On Apr 09, 2023
Tifnubudrugs:

Peter Obi and the ibos are the bigger bigots.

That man in the "great great grandfather is from Ebonyi" video is an Ibo man and Peter Obi supporter. Look at the bigots in the pictures below.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by Ibrahimcoomasie: 4:24pm On Apr 09, 2023
Tifnubudrugs:

You people hate yourself so much even within your Alaigbo, OSU Ibo, Ebonyi Ibo, Abia Ibo e.t.c. yet you have the nerves and effontery to call the Yorubas Bigots. Why don't you return to your homeland of IPOB militants. It's not by force to continue living among the people you call rascals and bigots.

25 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by Nice2023(m): 4:27pm On Apr 09, 2023
One is the founders of one useless cult in Nigeria and the other a retired drug baron.

Cultism and drug matter is like Siemese twins.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by Ibrahimcoomasie: 4:27pm On Apr 09, 2023
Akhagbeni11:
I don't know why a public figure like wole Soyinka downgraded himself to be associating with a known criminal..
Same as Obama right and the US Democrats right.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by ODUBEZE: 4:31pm On Apr 09, 2023
Didn't Soyinka accused Tinubu of having an incurable diseases

Why the sudden change

Soyinka shouldn't rubbish his image like this!!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by jaytimeo: 4:37pm On Apr 09, 2023
Nigerians are not evolving at all even monkeys and other animals are evolving

6 Likes

Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by MadeINchenzen2: 5:03pm On Apr 09, 2023
ODUBEZE:
Didn't Soyinka accused Tinubu of having an incurable diseases

Why the sudden change

Soyinka shouldn't rubbish his image like this!!!
lol

1 Like

Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by Creeper: 5:14pm On Apr 09, 2023
Who’s this ugly and sweaty illiterate pig? I can smell this dirty pig through my phone. *pukes*

And how did this retard become a barrister?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by JagabanBorgu: 5:29pm On Apr 09, 2023
Akhagbeni11:
He crîtîcîzed everything, it was u 0bing0s who took it personal.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by Yugoslavia247(m): 5:30pm On Apr 09, 2023
Idiots will call him Ipob terrorist
Soyinka betrayed Africa writers because of the Nobel prize

Please prof of history Help me

In 1986, when African writers decided to boycott the Nobel Prize for the apparent discrimination from the Royal Academy (up until then, no African was considered good enough for the prize), Soyinka showed up as a betrayer of the African collective cause and got the award

.....Soyinka might have a Nobel Prize, but that is not surely a comment on his social value as a writer. Even Abdulrazak Gurnah who was awarded the prize in 2021 said he thought it was a joke. Nobody knew him and he knew he did not deserve it.
He actually became the first African. Which is betraying a greater course for a personal gain.

I see why he prefers Tinubu to greater Nigeria

husbandsnatcha:
during my young age around 1987 I found out great James ngugi of Kenya hated wole Soyinka . I saw him many times with Achehe and Camara laye but Soyinka is an odd man out.... Was it why they hated him ? After 35yrs I am finding this out .

hmmmmmm
Deepfeel:

Chinue Achebe was too talented beyond the expectation of the white man, here is soyinka learning from Achebe the great

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uys3XuJBnro
husbandsnatcha:
No he wasn't James ngugi of Kenya ,Kenneth Kaunda of Zambia , flora nwapa , Chinua Achebe, kamara laye of guinea all banished him from Honourable leagues of African writers . These guys knew him more than us ,
I saw many gatherings of African writers but woke is always missing that's y he has to colour his beard white to disguise like a true professor he wasn't .
In contrast, Ngugi wa Thiong'O has consistently been ignored by the Royal Academy, even though everyone in the literary field knows he is supposed to have long won it on merit. To put things in perspective, he taught Gurnah way back, and has taught many other greats

Ngugi's sin is that he would never bend to the Western ideologies, and he has canvassed on different occasions for African writers and indeed, writers from the Orient, to develop literature in their languages, instead of enriching metropolitan languages.

The West hates people like Ngugi, and can never reward them with their treasured literary prizes like the Nobel. To be an African writer deserving of the award, you have to have no hurtful opinion about the West. It is basically politics by the institutions of World Lit.
Achebe cut the perfect figure for the prize, and it was not surprising that he got it in 1986. Canonised writers like Achebe who took on Greene and Conrad could not have been rewarded for questioning the jaundiced representation of Africans in Western literature

For more https://www.nairaland.com/7646592/did-wole-soyinka-betray-other

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by VERDA: 5:46pm On Apr 09, 2023
Beremx:
hmmm okay o! I believe the Professor's outburst isn't supposed to please everyone. Like my people will say it in Igbo, Osondi Owendi meaning it will sweet some and anger some. The Prof has the right to air his views without him being attacked

He has a right to air his opinions, he is also not exempted from criticism like every other person...
Elections are usually very emotional for some people and sometimes they go too far with their words, all candidates have suffered this including Obi.

With the way you said attack, one will think he was physically attacked....

Some people that support Obi sometimes are very insultive just like those supporting other candidates, but to call all his supporters fascist is very wrong, i am sure he did not think there would not be a backlash.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan by Tifnubudrugs: 6:58pm On Apr 09, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Peter Obi and the ibos are the bigger bigots.

That man in the great great grandfather is from Ebonyi video is an Ibo man and Peter Obi supporter. Loom at the bigots in the pictures below.

Lol, why compare apples with oranges? I have not seen any state in Southern Nigeria where someone came from another state to rule them. It only happened during the military era.

Can an Oyo man become governor in Ekiti state? Can Ondo man rule Ogun state? You guys even attacked Gbadebo, whose father is from Lagos just because he has Igbo mum. SMH.

31 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Boko Haram's Bomb Maker Killed By Shekau's Bodyguard, Another One Goes Blind / Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian / Photos Of Aminu Tambuwal Arriving In PH Ahead Of PDP Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.