Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,916 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:55 PM

Boy Shares Video Of His Girlfriend Crying Profusely After He Deleted Her Tikto - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boy Shares Video Of His Girlfriend Crying Profusely After He Deleted Her Tikto (1020 Views)

A Man Filmed His Girlfriend Crying Because He Is Going To Work (pic/video) / I Have Outlived My Penis - Charly Boy Shares A Poem By Willie Nelson / Adetoro Adeyemi, Single Mother Deleted Her Child's Pics While Searching For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Shares Video Of His Girlfriend Crying Profusely After He Deleted Her Tikto by Voice22: 9:05am On Apr 10, 2023
Boy shares video of his girlfriend crying profusely after he deleted her tiktok videos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80x0ZkOsQ-8. https://www.instagram.com/p/Cq01i4YLTKd/?igshid=ZWU2MTYxZTY=
Re: Boy Shares Video Of His Girlfriend Crying Profusely After He Deleted Her Tikto by Oluromantic: 9:52am On Apr 10, 2023
From both angles;

For TikTok to have her attention more than the guy who bought her the phone is wrong (if that's what really happened). If the guy has been warning her severally before now and she still didn't pay attention to him, what the guy did may be harsh but it's not wrong also; that's his own way of discipline.

But for him to post video and make it viral is crazy and not necessary at all. However, the girl is vulnerable to such because all her life is about as seen in this video is ...get a rich boyfriend who can buy her an iphone (most definitely a yahooboy), be his sex tool, boast and lie on social media, if the relationship breaks then find another yahoo boy.

It seems they've even used her sef the way she's crying over inconsequential things.
Re: Boy Shares Video Of His Girlfriend Crying Profusely After He Deleted Her Tikto by Yugoslavia247(m): 9:55am On Apr 10, 2023
Now he bought you Iphone 11. You no tell us.

Tomorrow if he beat u to a pulp. Social media no go gree us rest.

Abeg all you gals enjoying the guy money and feeling fly. I am happy for you.

The same energy you use to love up. Please use it to hold up the beating and molestations that comes with it.

1 Like

Re: Boy Shares Video Of His Girlfriend Crying Profusely After He Deleted Her Tikto by Eyinju112(f): 9:58am On Apr 10, 2023
Joblessness Dey worry the girl,she needs a job. I can’t see myself dancing to TikTok, my dreams are bigger than twerking and dancing to TikTok.

1 Like

Re: Boy Shares Video Of His Girlfriend Crying Profusely After He Deleted Her Tikto by Blupen969(m): 1:53pm On Apr 10, 2023
Girls and tik tok be like bra and breast na one way them deh go
Re: Boy Shares Video Of His Girlfriend Crying Profusely After He Deleted Her Tikto by Blupen969(m): 1:55pm On Apr 10, 2023
Eyinju112:
Joblessness Dey worry the girl,she needs a job. I can’t see myself dancing to TikTok, my dreams are bigger than twerking and dancing to TikTok.
You see where you are wrong, here in nigeria we are not allowed to dream
Re: Boy Shares Video Of His Girlfriend Crying Profusely After He Deleted Her Tikto by Eyinju112(f): 2:39pm On Apr 10, 2023
Speak for yourself
Blupen969:
You see where you are wrong, here in nigeria we are not allowed to dream
Re: Boy Shares Video Of His Girlfriend Crying Profusely After He Deleted Her Tikto by Blupen969(m): 3:27pm On Apr 10, 2023
Eyinju112:
Speak for yourself
Am speaking for myself we are one
Re: Boy Shares Video Of His Girlfriend Crying Profusely After He Deleted Her Tikto by starstaz(m): 1:53pm On Apr 15, 2023
Eyinju112:
Hmmmmmm! Relief

(1) (Reply)

WATCH THIS: You Will Stop Thinking About Sex And Leave Masturbating / Thank God Many Nigerians Are Illiterate / It Takes Two: It Takes To Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.