Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,521 members, 7,843,603 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich (31311 Views)

Do Born Again Christians Need Deliverance? / I Need Deliverance From Powers From Fathers' House- Help Me Please / Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by zilon12(m): 2:57pm On Apr 26, 2023
It's easy, become poor grin grin
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by vickydevoka(m): 2:58pm On Apr 26, 2023
KiNg0G:
I'm dieing deep within me every time money comes my way. Just know it's time for me to suffer throughout that week. I lodge a hotel, carry women buy drugs and start gambling on sporty bet until I'm drained financially, physically few days before I come back to my senses with not a single one naira in my account. I feel like I'm cursed to be rich with no peace of mind. But when all the money is gone, I can manage 1k and cook food, eat well, drink water...

But give me 1million. That's when my suffering start...I forget to eat or think just back to my suffering ways. I can't help it.

I have prayed to God to make me poor for life because it's yet again another suffering when money comes my way
I was once like you. Just change environment. Or get a very good girlfriend.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by ednut1(m): 2:58pm On Apr 26, 2023
Post traumatic childhood poverty disorder 🤣

2 Likes

Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by nihinlade(m): 2:58pm On Apr 26, 2023
You need JESUS. Simple and short. He has done it for several others. He can do it for you too.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by NaijaCover(m): 2:59pm On Apr 26, 2023
KiNg0G:
I'm dieing deep within me every time money comes my way. Just know it's time for me to suffer throughout that week. I lodge a hotel, carry women buy drugs and start gambling on sporty bet until I'm drained financially, physically few days before I come back to my senses with not a single one naira in my account. I feel like I'm cursed to be rich with no peace of mind. But when all the money is gone, I can manage 1k and cook food, eat well, drink water...

But give me 1million. That's when my suffering start...I forget to eat or think just back to my suffering ways. I can't help it.

I have prayed to God to make me poor for life because it's yet again another suffering when money comes my way

You Need To Start Blogging Business

I promise you, this issue will be gone for life.
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by Ejyksneh(m): 3:00pm On Apr 26, 2023
Idiot, I have never seen you comment anything reasonable
ahnie:
Are you still bn fed by your girlfriend?

1 Like

Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by Skillsnigeria: 3:01pm On Apr 26, 2023
Hmmm
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by Iluvmycontr3: 3:02pm On Apr 26, 2023
KiNg0G:

Put your bad habits under control, and remember that good decision makes a man.

Learn one or two things about Financial intelligence, and Financial discipline.

It's definitely not a curse, coz most youths suffer such.
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by LOVEGINO(m): 3:03pm On Apr 26, 2023
ahnie:
see question ooo.
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by eminikansoso(m): 3:04pm On Apr 26, 2023
KiNg0G:

Tell me the name of the movie
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by MasterTeeUSA: 3:04pm On Apr 26, 2023
A man without goals will always find something to do with his money.

1. Set specific goals and determine how you plan to get there...savings you cant touch
2. Know that you need to build sources of revenue in order to continue to get what you want
3. Know that spending your seeds will make you useless not just broke
4. Keep in mind money only stays with someone or people that manage it well...its like a spirit
5. Look into family history to find out if you are under a curse that keeps you from prosperity
6. Look for cheaper alternatives...N300k in 4 months is crazy even for some people making money in dollars.
7. Find out why you have a low self esteem and feel the need to spend to feel manly.
8. Know that women will sleep with you even if you spend very little if they care for you.

You have a short period of time. Soon, you wont be able to recover. Write it down...you have had several warnings. It is up to you to learn from them or be forever doomed into a dark destination.

KiNg0G:

Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by LOVEGINO(m): 3:05pm On Apr 26, 2023
Nazgul:
What you need is discipline not deliverance. If you were in Europe or America you'd be advised to see a therapist not a pastor.

My advice...change your cycle of friends, change they way you think, identify your goals and use that money to work towards achieving them, dream big, life doesn't end beneath the skirt of a woman, look for a responsible mentor that would be ever ready to motivate you back on track whenever you feel you're going astray.
you are therapist indeed. Nice one.
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by Jerryherd: 3:05pm On Apr 26, 2023
Anxiety disorder
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:06pm On Apr 26, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Hmm this is deep. Go to MFM
@OP, King0G,
Take to this advice and watch your life change for the better.

Things dey happen o.
Strange but true!!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by koxi: 3:06pm On Apr 26, 2023
Train your mind and body to do what it’s supposed to do, not what it wants to do.

BTW…I’m not sure I understand your concept of being “rich”
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 26, 2023
Let me teach you how to invest your money
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by flexyrule(m): 3:07pm On Apr 26, 2023
ahnie:
Someone said after making 1m, you're asking if he is still being fed by his girlfriend.

How many girls in Nigeria give their boyfriends 1m?

2 Likes

Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by jaxxy(m): 3:08pm On Apr 26, 2023
what do u do for a living? This will help determine if its a curse or an extreme bad habit.

2ndly anytime u have money move it out of ur reach to a caretaker even if its ur pastor or parent for safe keeping. Make sure u have is urgent 2k or 5k and don't go near any hotel.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by Nawttiboi007(m): 3:08pm On Apr 26, 2023
Mehn...
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by spencekat(m): 3:08pm On Apr 26, 2023
What is the source of your income?Your financial foundation too?
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by SuperOnyi: 3:10pm On Apr 26, 2023
shocked

Something similar happens to me, it doesn't have to be a lot of money — I see 5k as millions and manage it properly. I have deceived my brain into appreciating every little thing because where I was, back in 2021.

I feel it wants to backfire but I control it though, whenever I've saved just a little money like 10k, I feel empty and start wondering if I get wealthy — would I be happy?

A lot of "life's vanity" questions start flying all over my mind but I use music and my mental strength to fight back.

#GetRichOrDieRich
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by occfx: 3:10pm On Apr 26, 2023
KiNg0G:

Go marry, your body go come down. Youthful exuberance is real. By the time you pay bills and more bills... You will always be broke even in millions but I am more interested in how the millions enter your hand, are you sure it's not from that same sporty bet.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by spencekat(m): 3:10pm On Apr 26, 2023
nihinlade:
You need JESUS. Simple and short. He has done it for several others. He can do it for you too.
Jesus Christ is the antidote

1 Like

Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by Ventura1: 3:10pm On Apr 26, 2023
It is because you are obsessed with your riches.

Many young people in the 'money must be made gang' will still experience this.
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by Pasadena14: 3:11pm On Apr 26, 2023
This is Bias!
This is Injustice!! This is Unfair!!!

Open Letter to *Inspector General of Police* ; Nigeria Police Force, The *Force Education Officer ; Nigeria Police Force Education Unit, The Director ; Federal Civil Service Commission.

Upon hearing the good news of the approved 40% pay rise for the federal civil servants most especially we teachers on CONPSS SALARY STRUCTURE* which is consider to be the poorest salary structure in Nigeria, happiness run-over our veins, smiles takeover our faces, our body system encounter relieve off the economy crisis we are facing in our dear country, we are jubilating, praising the Lord and lauding our dear President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria; General Muhammad Buhari for his kind gesture not knowing that we will be cutoff from benefitting from the pay rise of which we are duly entitle to benefit as stated by the Federal Civil Service Commission after all we are under CONPSS SALARY STRUCTURE and others civil servants under this salary structure received and benefitted from the pay rise this very month of April. But we teachers serving under *Nigeria Police Force Education Unit* were denied our rights. This is not the first but we pray to be the last.
Being a staff working under police organization is the greatest mistake we ever made in our life. Teachers in *Nigeria Police Force Education Unit* don't know where they're belong to, that is, there is no umbrella for them to stay under, they are neither police personnel nor civil servants. When something valuable comes to police personnel, they would exclude Teachers, they describe teachers as civilian and they could only benefit from what other *federal government teachers are benefiting* . But when something related to work arises, they would say teachers are part of police and they are doing police work. Whereas, if benefit comes from federal for federal teachers to benefit, police will seize it. They failed to take care of all teachers entitlement but they want teachers to serve them better. No way!

40% pay rise is our right, pay it!

Teachers serving under Nigerian Army, Navy and Air Force have started enjoying this befitting benefit*

*You claim to be our friend, show it!*

The Inspector General of Police

The Force Education Officer

The State Commissioner of Police

The O/C MSS

Police Service Commission

Federal Civil Service Commission

The Nigeria Labor Congress

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

40% pay rise is our right, we deserve it and we were given, please, release it!

Police Children Schools Teachers
Police Secondary Schools Teachers
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by Sirchigo4: 3:12pm On Apr 26, 2023
KiNg0G:
Have u ever tot of building a house, do u have friends dat are progressing like achieving goals. Have u really asked urself wat u really want in life. If u have done this den go and marry. Pray God gives u a better woman cuz dey can help a man build dere dreams sometimes

Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by fabolouz1(m): 3:12pm On Apr 26, 2023
You know what you are looking for Why not visit a faith based church instead of complaining in nairaland?
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by DonroxyII: 3:13pm On Apr 26, 2023
PrinceJoeWan:
In Africa mostly Nigeria, our Pastors are our therapists and they spiritualize everything.

They Destroy Everything Because The Pastors/Alfas Also Need Therapists Themselves !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing / Pastor Adeboye Donates N10m To UCH Ibadan, Vows To Give N20m More / 7 Weird Things We Do In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.