Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,129 members, 7,849,540 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:47 PM

I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich (31333 Views)

Do Born Again Christians Need Deliverance? / I Need Deliverance From Powers From Fathers' House- Help Me Please / Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by Kobojunkie: 9:24pm On Apr 26, 2023
Ebonygeek:
■ Matthew 15:28 is very important in the new testament because Jesus demonstrated that non-Jewish people can receive mercy or favor from God as well if they are of great faith
■ The breathe returns to God, yes. But do you honestly think someone like Hitler will return to God to be one with him again? undecided
■ You honestly think there will be no punishment for evil doing? Oh and explain 1 John 2:2 then. undecided
1. That verse instead reveals that God's healings are not restricted to only those who are of the Kingdom of God — those to whom God in fact sent Jesus Christ to - Matthew 15 vs 24. undecided

2. In Genesis 2 vs 6 - 7, it was explained that the totality of man — mind, body, and soul— was made from the clay of this earth. After which God then breathed some of His very own life in to animate the already created man. That same breath is the breath that God breathed into viruses and amoebas - Genesis 6 vs 15. It returns to God at the death of each creature. So, when Hitler died, Hitler's mind, body, and soul degraded back down into clay from which it was made whereas the breath of God which never belonged to Hitler in the first place, went back o God. Hitler, the man did not go to God since he was never with God from his beginning. undecided

3. If Hitler was never in fact born-again, his punishment is as declared by God from the beginning which is from dust he was made and to dust he shall return - Genesis 3 vs 19 - 22. Only those who are born again, who enter into the Kingdom of God as a result of obtaining eternal life from Jesus Christ can have an end in the place of eternal damnation as stated by Jesus Christ Himself in John 3 vs 1 - 21 & Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46. undecided
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by bluefilm: 9:25pm On Apr 26, 2023
KiNg0G:
I'm dieing deep within me every time money comes my way. Just know it's time for me to suffer throughout that week. I lodge a hotel, carry women buy drugs and start gambling on sporty bet until I'm drained financially, physically few days before I come back to my senses with not a single one naira in my account. I feel like I'm cursed to be rich with no peace of mind. But when all the money is gone, I can manage 1k and cook food, eat well, drink water...

But give me 1million. That's when my suffering start...I forget to eat or think just back to my suffering ways. I can't help it.

I have prayed to God to make me poor for life because it's yet again another suffering when money comes my way

You're completely finished.

Nothing again can be done to save you.
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by reiddecuti: 9:30pm On Apr 26, 2023
tobby20:

Gimme d books
Hope u worth more than 20m at least

How can I send them?
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by Ebonygeek(f): 10:01pm On Apr 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. That verse instead reveals that God's healings are not restricted to only those who are of the Kingdom of God — those to whom God in fact sent Jesus Christ to - Matthew 15 vs 24. undecided

2. In Genesis 2 vs 6 - 7, it was explained that the totality of man — mind, body, and soul— was made from the clay of this earth. After which God then breathed some of His very own life in to animate the already created man. That same breath is the breath that God breathed into viruses and amoebas - Genesis 6 vs 15. It returns to God at the death of each creature. So, when Hitler died, Hitler's mind, body, and soul degraded back down into clay from which it was made whereas the breath of God which never belonged to Hitler in the first place, went back o God. Hitler, the man did not go to God since he was never with God from his beginning. undecided

3. If Hitler was never in fact born-again, his punishment is as declared by God from the beginning which is from dust he was made and to dust he shall return - Genesis 3 vs 19 - 22. Only those who are born again, who enter into the Kingdom of God as a result of obtaining eternal life from Jesus Christ can have an end in the place of eternal damnation as stated by Jesus Christ Himself in John 3 vs 1 - 21 & Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46. undecided
Exactly. God's healings aren't restricted to Jews alone. We can all benefit from it

I'm just wondering why you still haven't explained 1 John 2: 2 undecided
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by Kobojunkie: 10:42pm On Apr 26, 2023
Ebonygeek:
■Exactly. God's healings aren't restricted to Jews alone. We can all benefit from it

I'm just wondering why you still haven't explained 1 John 2: 2 undecided
Scripture tells us the following:

■ Prior to the coming of Jesus Christ, those who were under covenant with God were the Israelites; the rest of the world was excluded by God from that agreement which is, in fact, the National Constitution of the Nation of Israel in the Land of Canaan, given by God to only the people of Israel alone - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20
■ In Deuteronomy 32 vs 7-9 God announced that His only inheritance in the Land of men is Israel implying that He will deal directly with the Israelites and Israelites alone.
■ Sin is defined by God's Law, and sin refers to direct disobedience of God's commandments and/or teachings stipulated in God's Law
■ Therefore, at the time of Jesus Christ's coming, the sinners of the world were, in fact, the sinners of the Law of Moses, the same ones Jesus Christ said the Father sent Him to — the Lost sheep of Israel - Matthew 15 vs 24 & Matthew 10 vs 6 - 7 & Matthew 7 vs 6
■ This all means that those who live outside of the Law of Moses were not sinners since only those under Law are able to commit sin against God; Recall that sin is direct disobedience of God's commandment and hence transgression of His Law. Rather they are simply unbelievers aka Pagans

Now to what John wrote in his epistle, What John is particularly saying in verse 2 -6 has to do with what Jesus Christ taught His followers in John 8 vs 31 - 36
1. My dear children, I write this letter to you so that you will not sin. But if anyone sins, we have Jesus Christ to help us. He always did what was right, so he is able to defend us before God the Father.
2 Jesus is the way our sins are taken away. And he is the way all people can have their sins taken away too.
3 If we obey what God has told us to do, then we are sure that we know him.
4 If we say we know God but do not obey his commands, we are lying. The truth is not in us.
5 But when we obey God’s teaching, his love is truly working in us. This is how we know that we are living in him.
6 If we say we live in God, we must live the way Jesus lived. - 1 John 2 vs 1 - 6
According to Jesus Christ — God's Truth, the only way to overcome slavery to sin is through continuous submission and obedience to His teachings and commandments — God's Truth in the Kingdom of God. I had explained to someone earlier on that we are expected by way of self-discipline and self-control to live our lives in continuous submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, God's Truth , and Constitutional Law in the Kingdom of God. And as Jesus Christ made clear it is only by knowing the Truth — living continuously accepting and obeying His Gospel — that we are then set free from slavery to sin by knowing of the Truth, to be eventually transformed into Sons of God. undecided
31 So Jesus said to the Jews who believed in him, “If you continue to accept and obey my teaching, you are really my followers.
32 You will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.
33 They answered, “We are Abraham’s descendants. And we have never been slaves. So why do you say that we will be free?”
34 Jesus said, “The truth is, everyone who sins is a slave—a slave to sin.
35 A slave does not stay with a family forever. But a son belongs to the family forever.
36 So if the Son makes you free, you are really free. - John 8 vs 31 - 36
John's pretty much saying that if we do as Jesus Christ has instructed then the Truth works through us, but if we don't do as Jesus Christ instructs, then we are liars and the Truth of God is not working at all in us to help us rid our sin debt and gain freedom from sin. undecided

P.S. Jesus Christ is the Truth of God - John 14 vs 6
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by Pegi23(f): 10:53pm On Apr 26, 2023
Dude397:
Someone please help me out with any amount to buy foodstuffs please . I'm starving seriously cry

80 61 34 74 81 Opay. Emeka. God bless
Emeka so this is you now. U have gone broke. U that if someone ask for urgent 2k u will abuse the life off the person. Wow u are broke now. Menh this world ehh
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by Ebonygeek(f): 10:59pm On Apr 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Scripture tells us the following:

■ Prior to the coming of Jesus Christ, those who were under covenant with God were the Israelites; the rest of the world was excluded by God from that agreement which is, in fact, the National Constitution of the Nation of Israel in the Land of Canaan, given by God to only the people of Israel alone - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20
■ In Deuteronomy 32 vs 7-9 God announced that His only inheritance in the Land of men is Israel implying that He will deal directly with the Israelites and Israelites alone.
■ Sin is defined by God's Law, and sin refers to direct disobedience of God's commandments and/or teachings stipulated in God's Law
■ Therefore, at the time of Jesus Christ's coming, the sinners of the world were, in fact, the sinners of the Law of Moses, the same ones Jesus Christ said the Father sent Him to — the Lost sheep of Israel - Matthew 15 vs 24 & Matthew 10 vs 6 - 7 & Matthew 7 vs 6
■ This all means that those who live outside of the Law of Moses were not sinners since only those under Law are able to commit sin against God; Recall that sin is direct disobedience of God's commandment and hence transgression of His Law. Rather they are simply unbelievers aka Pagans

Now to what John wrote in his epistle, What John is particularly saying in verse 2 -6 has to do with what Jesus Christ taught His followers in John 8 vs 31 - 36
According to Jesus Christ — God's Truth, the only way to overcome slavery to sin is through continuous submission and obedience to His teachings and commandments — God's Truth in the Kingdom of God. I had explained to someone earlier on that we are expected by way of self-discipline and self-control to live our lives in continuous submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, God's Truth , and Constitutional Law in the Kingdom of God. And as Jesus Christ made clear it is only by knowing the Truth — living continuously accepting and obeying His Gospel — that we are then set free from slavery to sin by knowing of the Truth, to be eventually transformed into Sons of God. undecided
John's pretty much saying that if we do as Jesus Christ has instructed then the Truth works through us, but if we don't do as Jesus Christ instructs, then we are liars and the Truth of God is not working at all in us to help us rid our sin debt and gain freedom from sin. undecided

P.S. Jesus Christ is the Truth of God - John 14 vs 6
You just admitted that Jesus expects us ALL to obey his commandments and be saved. So what's with the argument about him only accepting Jews? 1 John 2:2 and 1st Corinthians 15 tell us that anyone who believes and obeys God's word will be saved
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by Pegi23(f): 11:02pm On Apr 26, 2023
Dude397:
Someone please help me out with any amount to buy foodstuffs please . I'm starving seriously cry

80 61 34 74 81 Opay. Emeka. God bless
. Emeka I want to know if this is you. U once live at aguda Surulere with your brother I think and ijesha side with your parent. You said something about peace abi it’s unity estate. Pls if this is you quote me I think I know you. It’s me precious.
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by Kobojunkie: 11:06pm On Apr 26, 2023
Ebonygeek:
■ You just admitted that Jesus expects us ALL to obey his commandments and be saved.
■ So what's with the argument about him only accepting Jews?
■ 1 John 2:2 and 1st Corinthians 15 tell us that anyone who believes and obeys God's word will be saved
1. I think you made a mistake in you didn't read correctly. Jesus Christ came to offer Salvation from sins to the Lost sheep of Israel. Jesus Christ expects all the Lost sheep of Isreal who believe in HIm to obey His commandments in order to be saved. undecided

2. Jesus Christ said He was sent by the Father only to the Lost sheep of Israel of which the Jews are a part. undecided

3. Both Epistles you quote from were written by men who swore allegiance to Jesus Christ — they state in their letters that they trust and obey Jesus Christ— surely, you do not expect them to go against Jesus Christ to assert that Salvation belonged also to those Jesus Christ clearly pointed out were dogs and not sheep? undecided

The Kingdom belongs to Jesus Christ and He is the Constitutional Law and Truth in God's Nation of Priests - Exodus 19 vs 6 - which God made clear from the beginning He would build from the children of Israel.
5 So now I tell you to obey my commands and keep my agreement. So if you do this, you will be my own special people. The whole world belongs to me, but I am choosing you to be my own special people.
6 You will be a special nation—a kingdom of priests.’ Moses, you must tell the Israelites what I have said.” - Exodus 19 vs 5 - 6
No man, not even Paul, or John, and not Jesus Christ can change that which God Himself has decreed. undecided
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by tobby20: 11:22pm On Apr 26, 2023
reiddecuti:

How can I send them?
Can u send to my gmail
Tobikoya20@gmail
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by Tzar(m): 11:23pm On Apr 26, 2023
You didn’t say how you make your money!
KiNg0G:
I'm dieing deep within me every time money comes my way. Just know it's time for me to suffer throughout that week. I lodge a hotel, carry women buy drugs and start gambling on sporty bet until I'm drained financially, physically few days before I come back to my senses with not a single one naira in my account. I feel like I'm cursed to be rich with no peace of mind. But when all the money is gone, I can manage 1k and cook food, eat well, drink water...

But give me 1million. That's when my suffering start...I forget to eat or think just back to my suffering ways. I can't help it.

I have prayed to God to make me poor for life because it's yet again another suffering when money comes my way
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by slevan: 11:25pm On Apr 26, 2023
I have a solution. Your bondage is in your mind. Your mental picture determine your actual experience. You are emotionally, ask God for light to destroy the power of darkness over your spirit. Command that evil spel to be broken. Go for deliverance. Darkness and light can't mix.
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by Ebonygeek(f): 11:57pm On Apr 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. I think you made a mistake in you didn't read correctly. Jesus Christ came to offer Salvation from sins to the Lost sheep of Israel. Jesus Christ expects all the Lost sheep of Isreal who believe in HIm to obey His commandments in order to be saved. undecided

2. Jesus Christ said He was sent by the Father only to the Lost sheep of Israel of which the Jews are a part. undecided

3. Both Epistles you quote from were written by men who swore allegiance to Jesus Christ — they state in their letters that they trust and obey Jesus Christ— surely, you do not expect them to go against Jesus Christ to assert that Salvation belonged also to those Jesus Christ clearly pointed out were dogs and not sheep? undecided

The Kingdom belongs to Jesus Christ and He is the Constitutional Law and Truth in God's Nation of Priests - Exodus 19 vs 6 - which God made clear from the beginning He would build from the children of Israel. No man, not even Paul, or John, and not Jesus Christ can change that which God Himself has decreed. undecided
Read Galatians 4 vs 5
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by doneback04: 11:58pm On Apr 26, 2023
KiNg0G:

Accept Jesus and be saved and then you would fine pace of mind
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by WhereMyLoud: 1:42am On Apr 27, 2023
KiNg0G:

stop to smoke market.. No dey fire. You can stop with the help of God. If you believe praying to God to make you poor go work.. why not pray to him to hwlp you stop your addiction. These are spirits you can bind
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by Kobojunkie: 1:57am On Apr 27, 2023
Ebonygeek:
■ Read Galatians 4 vs 5
Just throwing this out at this point to you.

God says it is His Israel that He has made this agreement — New Covenant and Kingdom—with. I have shown you scripture where God unannounced this plan in the beginning and He made this known severally through His Prophets —Jeremiah, Isaiah, Ezekiel, Zechariah, David, etc. Then Jesus Christ, the agreement that was prophets to the House of Jacob arrived and made known to you that He in fact did come to the House of Israel just as God said He would. Are you somehow telling me that the words of mere men can, in your mind, overturn the decrees made by God Himself or something? undecided

1. Why you actually believe Paul — one who claimed to be a disciple of Jesus Christ — would somehow contravene/overhaul the very Law of God Himself, Jesus Christ, is beyond me. Anywho, as for what is written in Galatians 4
1. This is what I am saying: When young children inherit all that their father owned, they are still no different from his slaves. It doesn’t matter that they own everything.
2 While they are children, they must obey those who are chosen to care for them. But when they reach the age the father set, they are free.
3 It is the same for us. We were once like children, slaves to the useless rules of this world.
4 But when the right time came, God sent his Son, who was born from a woman and lived under the law.
5 God did this so that he could buy the freedom of those who were under the law. God’s purpose was to make us his children.
6 Since you are now God’s children, he has sent the Spirit of his Son into your hearts. The Spirit cries out, “ Abba, Father.”
7 Now you are not slaves like before. You are God’s children, and you will receive everything he promised his children. - Galatians 5 vs 1 - 7
What is saying here is also pretty much the same as that taught by Jesus Christ in John 8 vs 31 - 36 where Jesus explains that those who are set free from slavery to sin by Him are no longer slaves but Sons of God. And it also is also similar to the message carried by John the apostle in 1 John 2 vs 1 - 6 where John focused on whether one had the Truth of God — Jesus Christ with them or not — depending on if one obeyed that mandated by Jesus Christ in John 8 vs 31 or not. undecided
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by reiddecuti: 4:56am On Apr 27, 2023
tobby20:

Can u send to my gmail
Tobikoya20@gmail

OK.
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:52am On Apr 27, 2023
KiNg0G:

I'm dieing deep within me every time money comes my way. Just know it's time for me to suffer throughout that week. I lodge a hotel, carry women buy drugs and start gambling on sporty bet until I'm drained financially, physically few days before I come back to my senses with not a single one naira in my account. I feel like I'm cursed to be rich with no peace of mind. But when all the money is gone, I can manage 1k and cook food, eat well, drink water... But give me 1million. That's when my suffering start...I forget to eat or think just back to my suffering ways. I can't help it. I have prayed to God to make me poor for life because it's yet again another suffering when money comes my way

You need a Bible study and the topic to focus is "Having the right perspective of the use of money" Proverbs 30:8-9

I am Maximus one of Jehovah's Witnesses if you want you and i can study the Bible together to know what God's word say on the topic!
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by Wilson212: 6:10am On Apr 27, 2023
KiNg0G:

tell me the truth are you into yahoo
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by yomixy(m): 7:10am On Apr 27, 2023
Basically, change your circle of friends and where you go to relax. The type of talk dey discuss there is important as well.
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by GindoX(m): 7:43am On Apr 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Hmm this is deep. Go to MFM

And what do they do at MFM?
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by Sammy5413(m): 7:53am On Apr 27, 2023
May evil never depart from your household
Kobojunkie:
Are you less evil than the OP or something? undecided
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by emekajacobogbon(m): 7:57am On Apr 27, 2023
KiNg0G:

Guy you really help before it's too late, I know your experience, I can feel your pain. WhatsApp me very fast if you want solution 08064107042
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by reiddecuti: 8:49am On Apr 27, 2023
tobby20:

Can u send to my gmail
Tobikoya20@gmail

Email address is wrong.

Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by Blackdisciple(m): 9:02am On Apr 27, 2023
Change your lifestyle and environment you will be fine

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Another Catholic Priest Starts 'no Pvc No Entry'. / Is It A Sin For Women To Wear Trousers? / Reasons Why God Is Not Subject To His Own Laws !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.