Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:41 AM

I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich (31337 Views)

Do Born Again Christians Need Deliverance? / I Need Deliverance From Powers From Fathers' House- Help Me Please / Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by Kobojunkie: 8:12pm On Apr 30, 2023
Ebonygeek:
■ I don't know why you keep ignoring the place where I'm saying I walk in the light.
■ I AM BORN AGAIN AND DO NOT COMMIT SIN. undecided I am also filled with the Holy Ghost. I believe the Entire Bible, and not only selected parts of it like you.
1. Here's a direct question--- what do you mean when you say you walk in light? The Light as specified by Jesus Christ is God's Constitutional Law and Truth in the Kingdom of God. So to say one lives by or walks according to Him means living one's life continues submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ--- John 8 vs 31 - 36 --- meaning one is in fact seeking first the Kingdom of God(holiness) as instructed by Jesus Christ. undecided

2. And this is another problem. Notice how in the entirety of John 3 vs 1 - 21, Jesus Christ never once mentioned sin nor that those who are born-again no longer commit sin. Being born-again has nothing to do with sinlessness(holiness) nor does it infer one no longer has a sin debt. Rather, as Jesus Christ instead explained to be born again simply means one is born of water and born of spirit. And this along with the evidence of this Jesus Christ clearly reveals inthe context of John 3 vs 1 - 21. undecided

P.s. - All those who will have and end in Hellfire - eternal damnation-- will be born-agains as well. This is since Jesus Christ made clear that only born-agains can gain access into the Kingdom of God either through the Broad gate or the Narrow gate. And we know that the broad gate leads to destruction aka Hellfire - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46. undecided
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by Ebonygeek(f): 10:51pm On Apr 30, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Here's a direct question--- what do you mean when you say you walk in light? The Light as specified by Jesus Christ is God's Constitutional Law and Truth in the Kingdom of God. So to say one lives by or walks according to Him means living one's life continues submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ--- John 8 vs 31 - 36 --- meaning one is in fact seeking first the Kingdom of God(holiness) as instructed by Jesus Christ. undecided

2. And this is another problem. Notice how in the entirety of John 3 vs 1 - 21, Jesus Christ never once mentioned sin nor that those who are born-again no longer commit sin. Being born-again has nothing to do with sinlessness(holiness) nor does it infer one no longer has a sin debt. Rather, as Jesus Christ instead explained to be born again simply means one is born of water and born of spirit. And this along with the evidence of this Jesus Christ clearly reveals inthe context of John 3 vs 1 - 21. undecided

P.s. - All those who will have and end in Hellfire - eternal damnation-- will be born-agains as well. This is since Jesus Christ made clear that only born-agains can gain access into the Kingdom of God either through the Broad gate or the Narrow gate. And we know that the broad gate leads to destruction aka Hellfire - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46. undecided
1. Is the statement 'I do not commit sin' somehow ambiguous?

2 I know every born again person/believer is a debtor

I'm done arguing. Good night
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by Kobojunkie: 11:08pm On Apr 30, 2023
Ebonygeek:
1. Is the statement 'I do not commit sin' somehow ambiguous?
2 I know every born again person/believer is a debtor. I'm done arguing. Good night
1. It is ambiguous since I am not clear where your definitions of what amounts to sin come from. You need to fill me in as far as the standard of sin by which you proclaim you do not commit sin. undecided

2. But are you aware though that not everyone remains a debtor as those who go on to seek first the Kingdom of God(holiness) and God's righteousness eventually clear up their sin debts in order to become righteous in the sight of God? undecided
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by Ebonygeek(f): 6:38am On May 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. It is ambiguous since I am not clear where your definitions of what amounts to sin come from. You need to fill me in as far as the standard of sin by which you proclaim you do not commit sin. undecided

2. But are you aware though that not everyone remains a debtor as those who go on to seek first the Kingdom of God(holiness) and God's righteousness eventually clear up their sin debts in order to become righteous in the sight of God? undecided
Please explain 2
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by Kobojunkie: 2:09pm On May 01, 2023
Ebonygeek:
■ Please explain 2
1. We are all of us sinners when we first become born-again. However, those who then go on to seek first the Kingdom of God(holiness) and God's Righteousness... eventually find Holiness---sinlessness---a situation where their sin debt is all paid off). As Jesus Christ said, the only way to this is through continuous submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ - John 8 vs 31 - 37. undecided

If you don't alway know all of this, how exactly did you earn for yourself this status of sinlessness, the Holy Spirit and even the fruits of the Spirit which you claim to have? This scenario reads somewhat of an individual boasting of having a college degree without any real knowledge or works to back up the claim. undecided
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by Ebonygeek(f): 2:44pm On May 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. We are all of us sinners when we first become born-again. However, those who then go on to seek first the Kingdom of God(holiness) and God's Righteousness... eventually find Holiness---sinlessness---a situation where their sin debt is all paid off). As Jesus Christ said, the only way to this is through continuous submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ - John 8 vs 31 - 37. undecided

If you don't alway know all of this, how exactly did you earn for yourself this status of sinlessness, the Holy Spirit and even the fruits of the Spirit which you claim to have? This scenario reads somewhat of an individual boasting of having a college degree without any real knowledge or works to back up the claim. undecided
You're very particular about details and come off as a person who likes making others feel stupid/ignorant, so I'd rather not go into details about my conversion. Thanks for explaining.
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by Kobojunkie: 2:54pm On May 01, 2023
Ebonygeek:
■ You're very particular about details and come off as a person who likes making others feel stupid/ignorant, so I'd rather not go into details about my conversion. Thanks for explaining.
1. Did you also notice that the details in question happen to be that stated by God Himself suggesting that I have nothing to do with how you feel in the end about this? undecided

Following all you have said so far as far as your "conversion", we have two scenarios
○ Your conversion is true and God is a Liar
○ Your conversion is indeed not of God as His Word remains two

It can't be both, as you can obviously see. undecided
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by Ebonygeek(f): 3:13pm On May 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Did you also notice that the details in question happen to be that stated by God Himself suggesting that I have nothing to do with how you feel in the end about this? undecided

Following all you have said so far as far as your "conversion", we have two scenarios
○ Your conversion is true and God is a Liar
○ Your conversion is indeed not of God as His Word remains two

It can't be both, as you can obviously see. undecided
Okay
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by Kobojunkie: 3:29pm On May 01, 2023
Ebonygeek:
Okay
1. Look, it is easy to conclude that anyone who questions the veracity of your claims to a particular God is out to demean you in some way but the fact is I am not the least concerned about all of that as my focus remains on the Truth of God in this. Paul said of this, "Let God be true and all men liars!" All I have said on this is so you go back and review what you can to hold on against the Truth of God so you are at least certain that the God you serve is in fact the God of scripture, and not maybe Allah or the over 40000 others out there in the world. You cannot say you serve Jesus Christ when most everything you say contradicts His Truth in one way or another, right? undecided
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by Ebonygeek(f): 3:43pm On May 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Look, it is easy to conclude that anyone who questions the veracity of your claims to a particular God is out to demean you in some way but the fact is I am not the least concerned about all of that as my focus remains on the Truth of God in this. Paul said of this, "Let God be true and all men liars!" All I have said on this is so you go back and review what you can to hold on against the Truth of God so you are at least certain that the God you serve is in fact the God of scripture, and not maybe Allah or the over 40000 others out there in the world. You cannot say you serve Jesus Christ when most everything you say contradicts His Truth in one way or another, right? undecided
How did I contradict His Truth? Because I didn't use your exact same words?

A born-again person becomes a citizen of the kingdom of God and needs to do charity work while continuously meditating on the Word, as well as abstaining from breaking the commandments. Isn't that how one gets qualified to enter Heaven? undecided
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by Kobojunkie: 3:48pm On May 01, 2023
Ebonygeek:
■ How did I contradict His Truth? Because I didn't use your exact same words?
■ A born-again person becomes a citizen of the kingdom of God and needs to do charity work while continuously meditating on the Word, as well as abstaining from breaking the commandments.
■ Isn't that how one gets qualified to enter Heaven? undecided
1. What exact words would those be though? I didn't ask you for my exact words. Notice, I have only mentioned Jesus Christ's own teachings to you in this. undecided

2. What charity work? Meditating on What word? Abstaining from breaking what commandments? undecided

3. Not according to Jesus Christ, it ain't! See, you keep feeding me religious scripts — scripts you probably obtained from listening to the doctrines and traditions of mogs and pastors —, expecting me to somehow be pacified by that, why? undecided
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by Ebonygeek(f): 3:54pm On May 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. What exact words would those be though? I didn't ask you for my exact words. Notice, I have only mentioned Jesus Christ's own teachings to you in this. undecided

2. What charity work? Meditating on What word? Abstaining from breaking what commandments? undecided

3. Not according to Jesus Christ, it ain't! See, you keep feeding me religious scripts — scripts you probably obtained from listening to the doctrines and traditions of mogs and pastors —, expecting me to somehow be pacified by that, why? undecided
SMH
Okay, enlighten me all-knowing one

What is God's Truth and how does a born-again person enter Heaven?
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by Kobojunkie: 3:59pm On May 01, 2023
Ebonygeek:
■ SMH Okay, enlighten me all-knowing one. What is God's Truth and how does a born-again person enter Heaven?
Jesus Christ said to seek first the Kingdom of God(Holiness) and God's righteousness so that all these things— Heaven included— shall be added unto you. That is what He said we are all to do even as born-agains. undecided

So, do answer me then
■ What charity work?
■Meditating on What word?
■Abstaining from breaking what commandments?

What have you been engaging in to render you able to no longer commit sin? undecided
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by Ebonygeek(f): 6:00pm On May 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ said to seek first the Kingdom of God(Holiness) and God's righteousness so that all these things— Heaven included— shall be added unto you. That is what He said we are all to do even as born-agains. undecided

So, do answer me then
■ What charity work?
■Meditating on What word?
■Abstaining from breaking what commandments?

What have you been engaging in to render you able to no longer commit sin? undecided
In Matthew 25: 32-36, Jesus specifically told the 'sheep' gathered before him that they could enter God's Kingdom because of their charity work undecided

In your opinion how does one seek the Kingdom of God exactly?

After I repented and accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Saviour, I proceeded to ask for the Holy Spirit to come into me. I wasn't sinning before I asked, and I haven't sinned since then. Additionally, I carryout various activities to edify my soul on a daily basis. So tell me what I've been doing wrong all-knowing one undecided
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by Kobojunkie: 7:03pm On May 01, 2023
Ebonygeek:
○ In Matthew 25: 32-36, Jesus specifically told the 'sheep' gathered before him that they could enter God's Kingdom because of their charity work undecided
○ In your opinion how does one seek the Kingdom of God exactly?
○ After I repented and accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Saviour, I proceeded to ask for the Holy Spirit to come into me.
○ I wasn't sinning before I asked, and I haven't sinned since then. Additionally, I carryout various activities to edify my soul on a daily basis. So tell me what I've been doing wrong all-knowing one undecided
1. Those works are instead works done in righteousness which only those who are already first holy should bother doing; when such works are done while one is still unrighteous, one's sin taint all such works done rendering it filthy and hence an unacceptable abomination to God - Isaiah 64 vs 1 - 6. undecided

2. Through knowing the truth-continuous submission and obedience of the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, God's Truth and Law in the Kingdom of God. As Jesus Christ made clear it is by knowing the truth that one is then set free from slavery to sin by the Truth of God - John 8 vs 31 - 36. undecided

3. What confirmation do you have that you are indeed born-again? undecided

4. First, by what Law did you Judge your own sinlessness? Recall that sin is disobedience of God's commandments hence a transgression of His Law. Can you mention for instance particular sins which you no longer commit.undecided

Second, according to Jesus Christ,it is the Father who will give the Holy Spirit to those who He deems ready for it, meaning praying is not the decider. This since God does not answer the prayer of the unrighteous . undecided

Third, what about the first Helper? undecided
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by Ebonygeek(f): 9:01pm On May 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Those works are instead works done in righteousness which only those who are already first holy should bother doing; when such works are done while one is still unrighteous, one's sin taint all such works done rendering it filthy and hence an unacceptable abomination to God - Isaiah 64 vs 1 - 6. undecided

2. Through knowing the truth-continuous submission and obedience of the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, God's Truth and Law in the Kingdom of God. As Jesus Christ made clear it is by knowing the truth that one is then set free from slavery to sin by the Truth of God - John 8 vs 31 - 36. undecided

3. What confirmation do you have that you are indeed born-again? undecided

4. First, by what Law did you Judge your own sinlessness? Recall that sin is disobedience of God's commandments hence a transgression of His Law. Can you mention for instance particular sins which you no longer commit.undecided

Second, according to Jesus Christ,it is the Father who will give the Holy Spirit to those who He deems ready for it, meaning praying is not the decider. This since God does not answer the prayer of the unrighteous . undecided

Third, what about the first Helper? undecided
Lol
I'm tired of going in circles with you jare
You're not a judge or one who can decide whether or not I'm saved. I know I'm on the right track. Shalom.
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by Kobojunkie: 9:13pm On May 01, 2023
Ebonygeek:

Lol
I'm tired of going in circles with you jare
You're not a judge or one who can decide whether or not I'm saved. I know I'm on the right track. Shalom.
If you are on the right track as far as Jesus Christ then how come you don't seem to know the Truth as taught by Jesus Christ Himself? I think one of the most unfortunate would be tp spend one's life following the religions of men only to end up with nothing tangible to show for it even at the end, a fate that always many religious folks at the end. I keep asking why you don't currently have evidence beyond mere words because Jesus Christ Himself said all those who are born-again have undeniable evidence given to them when they are born of Spirit. undecided
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by Ebonygeek(f): 7:56am On May 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
If you are on the right track as far as Jesus Christ then how come you don't seem to know the Truth as taught by Jesus Christ Himself? I think one of the most unfortunate would be tp spend one's life following the religions of men only to end up with nothing tangible to show for it even at the end, a fate that always many religious folks at the end. I keep asking why you don't currently have evidence beyond mere words because Jesus Christ Himself said all those who are born-again have undeniable evidence given to them when they are born of Spirit. undecided

Are you born of the Spirit? And if yes, what's your evidence?
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by Kobojunkie: 8:10am On May 02, 2023
Ebonygeek:
■Are you born of the Spirit? And if yes, what's your evidence?
1. The evidence Jesus Christ said that everyone who is born of Spirit will have is that such a one would be as though possessed by the Spirit of Eternal Life -- the first Helper---, a power above the possessed individuals as He turns those born of Him whichever way He chooses - John 3 vs 8. Basically, if you are not possessed by the Spirit of Eternal Life, you are not born again. undecided

FYI, as far as what the Spirit of Eternal Life will cause one to do or subject one to, that is up to Him, however, Jesus Christ gives no indication whatsoever that He can initiate a transformation of a person's personality. Also, the Spirit of Eternal Life is NOT the Holy Spirit.-\
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by torqque7(m): 4:56pm On May 08, 2023
Plenty mad people for this country sha
Re: I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich by Ejyksneh(m): 4:18pm On Jul 01, 2023
You that looks like burnt sacrifice
ahnie:

Why re you looking like a redreck lizard in your profile pics.

If at your age you re still dressing like Peter pan,then Nigerians need to donate you to Benin republic.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Reasons Why God Is Not Subject To His Own Laws ! / Is It A Sin For Women To Wear Trousers? / "Buhari's 2-Day Visit To Lagos A Slap On Nigerian Christians" - Catholic Bishop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.