Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,414 members, 7,853,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:15 AM

Can A Man Become A Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Man Become A Woman? (801 Views)

Can A Single Man Become President Of A Country? / Come And See Big Di€k Entering A Woman's Nyansh Pictures (18+) / "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Man Become A Woman? by IamPlato(m): 7:40pm On Apr 10, 2023
CAN A MAN BECOME A WOMAN

This brings me to the very controversial question; can a man become a woman? The honest answer is no. you may be a man who identifies as a woman but that doesn’t make you a woman. What you feel or think doesn’t automatically make you a woman because being a woman is beyond what you feel or think or what people tell you. Identifying as a woman is just your words because being a woman is so deep that a man can never completely comprehend.

It’s quite unfortunate that many young women today do not even understand womanhood. Women today cannot even define a woman.

From a biological standpoint, a man cannot become a woman, as the biological differences between males and females are determined by chromosomes, hormones, and physical characteristics that are present from birth. However, it is possible for a person assigned male at birth to undergo gender transition and identify as a woman. Even after a medical transition a man is not a woman and this is because the physical characteristics that defines a woman biologically heavily influences her feminine nature and this is something a transwoman can never be.

A woman is the power house of Life, a transwoman is not

Check out my Youtube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtPudHh39w8

https://godhow..com/2023/04/normal-0-false-false-false-en-us-x-none.html
Re: Can A Man Become A Woman? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:46pm On Apr 10, 2023
a man can pretend all he wants that he is a woman or even a baby baboon, but (for example) in 200yrs when they unearth his skeleton, people will say that is the skeleton/remains of a MAN!

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man Become A Woman? by Blupen969(m): 8:02pm On Apr 10, 2023
Wetin deh sweet me for this life be say everybody go die
Re: Can A Man Become A Woman? by IamPlato(m): 10:18am On Apr 11, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
a man can pretend all he wants that he is a woman or even a baby baboon, but (for example) in 200yrs when they unearth his skeleton, people will say that is the skeleton/remains of a MAN!
exactly
Re: Can A Man Become A Woman? by Jokerman(m): 10:23am On Apr 11, 2023
Transgenders are wasting their time on earth
Re: Can A Man Become A Woman? by MechanicMike: 10:25am On Apr 11, 2023
IamPlato:

CAN A MAN BECOME A WOMAN

This brings me to the very controversial question; can a man become a woman? The honest answer is no. you may be a man who identifies as a woman but that doesn’t make you a woman. What you feel or think doesn’t automatically make you a woman because being a woman is beyond what you feel or think or what people tell you. Identifying as a woman is just your words because being a woman is so deep that a man can never completely comprehend.

It’s quite unfortunate that many young women today do not even understand womanhood. Women today cannot even define a woman.

From a biological standpoint, a man cannot become a woman, as the biological differences between males and females are determined by chromosomes, hormones, and physical characteristics that are present from birth. However, it is possible for a person assigned male at birth to undergo gender transition and identify as a woman. Even after a medical transition a man is not a woman and this is because the physical characteristics that defines a woman biologically heavily influences her feminine nature and this is something a transwoman can never be.

A woman is the power house of Life, a transwoman is not

Check out my Youtube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtPudHh39w8

https://godhow..com/2023/04/normal-0-false-false-false-en-us-x-none.html

Ask Siofra ....we exposed him to her last year!!!((no offenscce)) angry
Re: Can A Man Become A Woman? by IamPlato(m): 5:49pm On Apr 11, 2023
Trust me, it won't cost you anything to subscribe to my YouTube channel. It's just free, thank you

All you have to do is use your finger to click on the link and hit subscribe. Thanks
Re: Can A Man Become A Woman? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 11, 2023
You all worry too much about insignificant things, you don't see women creating threads on lesbians, tomboys or trans . But you insecure lot keep worrying, wailing and crying over trans. It is how you bring women into your foolery that irks me most. We didn't ask men to identify as women, if you are pained face the trans directly afterall they remain "Men" according to you.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man Become A Woman? by IamPlato(m): 6:15pm On Apr 11, 2023
Persephone1:
You all worry too much about insignificant things, you don't see women creating threads on lesbians, tomboys or trans . But you insecure lot keep worrying, wailing and crying over trans. It is how you bring women into your foolery that irks me most. We didn't ask men to identify as women, if you are pained face the trans directly afterall they remain "Men" according to you.
if you can't see a reason to address the problem then shut up and move or are you a trans person
Re: Can A Man Become A Woman? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 11, 2023
IamPlato:
if you can't see a reason to address the problem then shut up and move or are you a trans person
If there's anyone to shut up it is you coward who can't face fellow men but blame women for everything.

Dude shut up and lock up for good. If you see trans on the street challenge "shehim" like a man.
Re: Can A Man Become A Woman? by IamPlato(m): 6:22pm On Apr 11, 2023
Persephone1:
If there's anyone to shut up it is you coward who can't face fellow men but blame women for everything.

Dude shut up and lock up for good. If you see trans on the street challenge "shehim" like a man.
where did I blame woman... You no get brain nigga
Re: Can A Man Become A Woman? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 11, 2023
IamPlato:
where did I blame woman... You no get brain nigga
This .
Very very unrelated to your should be point of focus.

You are the one with malfunctioning thinking capacity here.

IamPlato:

CAN A MAN BECOME A WOMAN

Re: Can A Man Become A Woman? by IamPlato(m): 6:40pm On Apr 11, 2023
Persephone1:
This .
Very very unrelated to your should be point of focus.

You are the one with malfunctioning thinking capacity here.

oga no dey speak with English, you no get brain.

You don't know shit about what's happening. Please just exit this topic and save yourself the embarrassment.
Re: Can A Man Become A Woman? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 11, 2023
IamPlato:
oga no dey speak with English, you no get brain.

You don't know shit about what's happening. Please just exit this topic and save yourself the embarrassment.
See you spitting splitters everywhere, defend your write up without resorting to insults.

You guys scrutinize what goes on in a woman's body now it is your fellow men. Have you no better things to do with your lives?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

There's A Reason Snail Is Recommended To Improve Sex / How True Is This? / Women Hustle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.