Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,532 members, 7,823,316 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members (21788 Views)

Gov. Otti Unveils Digital Tax Collection System For Transporters, Traders / Tinubu Nominates Atiku Bagudu & Olawale Edun Into Transition Council / Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by MasterTeeUSA: 11:14pm On Apr 12, 2023
road to your village...no thanks. I have no business there. I am where I want to be. May 29th, we shall swear in the New President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Senator Ahmed Tinubu, The JAGABAN of Borgu. Feel free to rip off your passport on that day.

paramakina202:

Is like you miss road.
Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by OdefaGirl(f): 12:10am On Apr 13, 2023
Tntsi:
So abia has this level of sound minds and intellectuals and the likes of orji kalu, ochendo and cronies were left to almost turn the state to an IDP camp

🤣🤣 Guy na waa ooo.... No finish us even though na true you talk
Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by amadiwati(m): 3:47am On Apr 13, 2023
8 member transit team. This is the shortest I have seen. Abeg, the smaller the better Omoh their portfolio speaks for them. God bless Dr. Alex Otti

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Doesnt Want To Be Refered To As Commander-in-chief Of The Armed Forces / “I Was Beaten By EFCC Operatives” - Orji Uzor Kalu Denies Stealing Abia N7.2b / Seun Onigbinde: Buhari’s Media Team Rejects Appointment Of BudgIT Co-Founder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.