Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,953 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members (21795 Views)

Gov. Otti Unveils Digital Tax Collection System For Transporters, Traders / Tinubu Nominates Atiku Bagudu & Olawale Edun Into Transition Council / Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by spencekat(m): 1:06pm On Apr 12, 2023
paramakina202:

Name the person that's not from Abia.
ABC MD/CEO
Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by spencekat(m): 1:07pm On Apr 12, 2023
Investorozay:
men see list
8/8
brains
No be by list oo
Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by NnamdiN: 1:07pm On Apr 12, 2023
Legitiscool:
How sure are you guys about this list

Many are not even abians

And the source though
it shouldn't matter where they come from. They should just get the job done

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by paramakina202: 1:08pm On Apr 12, 2023
Dittodat:
The stolen Abia mandate will be reclaimed sooner or later.

When it's all said and done, the HELL U PEE terrorist IGBO party will not have any elected official.
Just wait and see.

Ntooor grin

2 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by paramakina202: 1:10pm On Apr 12, 2023
spencekat:
ABC MD/CEO

No wahala he is welcome on board.

2 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by scobaba: 1:12pm On Apr 12, 2023
Na so e suppose be

Good start.

2 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by Komu1048(m): 1:12pm On Apr 12, 2023
Tntsi:

Guy behave yourself. Quit disgracing yourself.

Men and women found worthy in character and learning are being called, you de here they call drug baron, forgery expert and person with invisible background. Behave yourself.

Kai, Obidients and bad mouth. Wc one is invincible background again grin grin anyway u guys we still end up loving him, when he makes policy that take ur biz to next level
Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by Skyehigher1: 1:25pm On Apr 12, 2023
Very good transition team. I wish he should employ technocrats into his government like soludo solution I knew very soon Nigeria will move past politics of politicians and move to politics of technocrats to move all over the country forward

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by Lithiumite: 1:29pm On Apr 12, 2023
Tntsi:

Exactly like I just said. Its not difficult to pick u up .You are a druggie , forgery associate

But arummah otteh that was accused of gross abuse of office and misconduct is your pie in the sky......mind you I like and respect her a lot and I wouldn't be quick to condemn her for those allegations however weighty just because we seem to have divergent political views......over here we treat matters purely on its merits and not mere myopic sentimentalism
Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by tnerro1(m): 1:31pm On Apr 12, 2023
Na so soludo unveiled big names that time, we are still waiting for the report card
Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by Lithiumite: 1:34pm On Apr 12, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
you are comparing govenorship postions in Nigeria, where you can buy your way to power to a world Bank position that has to do with your credentials, experience and merit.
This is pure fallacy of false equivalence but you don't know because you are an agbadorian with no functional Brain.

Donald Trump became the POTUS,the most advanced and developed democracy in the world despite all his baggage of controversies and he did a damn good job compared to the Joe Lackey we got now.......tinubu on the other hand also was not convicted neither indicted for the drug crime your lot are having sleepless nights over and even the forfeited sum wasn't criminal.
Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by ifechuko(m): 1:39pm On Apr 12, 2023
Someone that is holding a state hostage is the one you are claiming will help liberate another state?

Try de think well naa

Antipob777:
These are men and women groomed by our president elect Asiwaku Bola Tinubu.

I am very sure Tinubu recommended the list to Alex Otti.

Im just shocked how optimistic has sidelined Peter obi by reject the last sent to him by Peter obi.

I see Alex otti working hand in hand with Tinubu to restore all the list glory in Abia state.

Abia must be liberated

2 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by FatherOfJesus: 1:49pm On Apr 12, 2023
Lithiumite:

Donald Trump became the POTUS,the most advanced and developed democracy in the world despite all his baggage of controversies and he did a damn good job compared to the Joe Lackey we got now.......tinubu on the other hand also was not convicted neither indicted for the drug crime your lot are having sleepless nights over and even the forfeited sum wasn't criminal.
Donald didn't do drug and does have history of nepotism, oligarchy and hold a state finances to ransom.
Donald has a well documented source of income and runs a registered business. He didn't become rich overnight. These cannot be said for Tinubu. The United state electoral body did not conduct a fraud and flawed election to give Donald a win

Another false equivalence

2 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by Raf4: 1:52pm On Apr 12, 2023
More than 90% of them are former PDP yam eaters
Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by Lithiumite: 2:17pm On Apr 12, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
Donald didn't do drug and does have history of nepotism, oligarchy and hold a state finances to ransom.
Donald has a well documented source of income and runs a registered business. He didn't become rich overnight. These cannot be said for Tinubu. The United state electoral body did not conduct a fraud and flawed election to give Donald a win

Another false equivalence

Typical negroes......condemn yours and praise the whiteman to high heavens.....go read up on the 2016 election outcome,even go as far back as bush vs Al Gore.

Trump is noted to be as biased against certain races and immigrants,go and study how tinubu made his money from Deloitte to Mobil,to alpha beta etc.....when you are filled with so much hate and envy,you cease to be objective and unbiased about anyone......tinubu is your president,if you have got facts to stop him go tho the nearest elllupee office and report,I am sure they need anything right now to throw at him to make you all feel good no matter how ridiculous.
Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by FatherOfJesus: 2:19pm On Apr 12, 2023
Lithiumite:

Typical negroes......condemn yours and praise the whiteman to high heavens.....go read up on the 2016 election outcome,even go as far back as bush vs Al Gore.

Trump is noted to be as biased against certain races and immigrants,go and study how tinubu made his money from Deloitte to Mobil,to alpha beta etc.....when you are filled with so much hate and envy,you cease to be objective and unbiased about anyone......tinubu is your president,if you have got facts to stop him go tho the nearest elllupee office and report,I am sure they need anything right now to throw at him to make you all feel good no matter how ridiculous.
Donald is bleeped, but he's not a state thief and a drug trafficker like Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by Juoflife1(f): 3:02pm On Apr 12, 2023
Make Abia great. My state will rise.

3 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by abobote: 3:10pm On Apr 12, 2023
Na this one them de call technocrats
Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by Eastprince101(m): 3:32pm On Apr 12, 2023
SQUAD !!!
Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by paramakina202: 4:08pm On Apr 12, 2023
Raf4:
More than 90% of them are former PDP yam eaters

Non of them is a carrier polithiefian.
Leave them for us.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by Jesuschristonw: 4:09pm On Apr 12, 2023
[quote author=paramakina202 post=122462649]

Name the person that's not from Abia. ....all the name are all abia indigen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by stepaside2: 4:25pm On Apr 12, 2023
I like the look and feel of this transition team. It is also a small focused team rather than the long unwieldy list we are more accustomed to. Each member of that list is an achiever in their own right. The trick is how to transit from transition to manage the bureaucracy through time. Implementation is as important as putting the strategy in place. I wish them and Abians the best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by erniok(m): 4:31pm On Apr 12, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Nice list.

What are they to do? I know Asiwaju had one then and the document they developed were part of the working documents Asiwaju and his predecessors adopted in Lagos.

The political will to implement their ideas must be total.

Btw, I do not see anyone with sports background on this. For a state that owns Enyimba FC , haba, you need a Sports person on that list.
check my signature for free stuffs!
I told someone that Tinubu might perform wonders and he would not believe me. Sometimes, when one comes into office same way he did, he'd want to prove his critics wrong unlike Buhari that came on the popular wish list. Best we can do is to pray his govt brings the best for us all.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by MasterTeeUSA: 4:36pm On Apr 12, 2023
25% female...I thought LP was trying to be different. I guess they do not have capable females. GBAM

paramakina202:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100090422934192&__cft__[0]=AZUPR_sI2lmsFFG8m-
Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by paramakina202: 6:07pm On Apr 12, 2023
MasterTeeUSA:
25% female...I thought LP was trying to be different. I guess they do not have capable females. GBAM

Too early to judge,Wait until he form his cabinet.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by Guyman01: 6:46pm On Apr 12, 2023
Rayd502:

So nah how you wan take moderate politics section be this?
I taya no be small for this self promoting moderator, he is too noisy
Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by chiedozie198100: 6:55pm On Apr 12, 2023
if alex otti succeeds, then you know the whole south east will become obidient.
Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by MasterTeeUSA: 7:32pm On Apr 12, 2023
Which country? We have picked our President-Elect.

paramakina202:

Too early to judge,Wait until he form his cabinet.
Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by engrchykae(m): 7:55pm On Apr 12, 2023
Tntsi:
So abia has this level of sound minds and intellectuals and the likes of orji kalu, ochendo and cronies were left to almost turn the state to an IDP camp
obidients is the only medicine Nigerians need

2 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by Poleski: 7:58pm On Apr 12, 2023
I'm happy he added Madam Arunma Oteh to the list. She is an incorruptible individual.

2 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by paramakina202: 8:13pm On Apr 12, 2023
MasterTeeUSA:
Which country? We have picked our President-Elect.

Is like you miss road.
Re: Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members by spydken(m): 8:56pm On Apr 12, 2023
I'm glad Ndubuisi Ekekwe is on that list. It only get better from here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. / Akpabio Formally Says Bye Bye To PDP / House Of Representatives Confirms Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.