Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,894 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Do You Know well about Bitmama? Using Usdt and co. To fund a Virtual Dollar card - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Know well about Bitmama? Using Usdt and co. To fund a Virtual Dollar card (395 Views)

My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK / Birmingham Student Mocked For 32HH Boobs Raises Fund For Breast Reduction (Pix) / Whose Responsibility Is It To Fund A Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know well about Bitmama? Using Usdt and co. To fund a Virtual Dollar card by GreaterFuture(m): 9:00am On Apr 12, 2023
I saw this on twitter, their sponsored ads and all, a couple of tweets too
The major thing that stands out them is that they issue Virtual cards funded with crypto, this is

Now the thing is Are they sure? Have you used them frequently?
Any issues, or any Fraudulent angle to it, in any way at all, no matter how little?

They can pay for reviews on any platform, from trust Pilot to Google Play store (though I Saw some serious complaints there)

Pls if you have experience with them, tell me.
This is naija, even the biggest names, one must tread with caution
Re: Do You Know well about Bitmama? Using Usdt and co. To fund a Virtual Dollar card by unhappyoga: 1:22pm On Apr 12, 2023
I actually use them.

Mostly for their virtual cards and P2P.

I push USDT from my other crypto wallets to Bitmama and then fund my dollar card with it.

Apple Music, Spotify, Netflix and other foreign payments.

Give it a try
Re: Do You Know well about Bitmama? Using Usdt and co. To fund a Virtual Dollar card by Chukatabra: 2:58pm On Apr 12, 2023
I actually do use them... Bitmama virtual cards have been my first choice for iCloud and international dollar payments...

Their services are very reliable.

(1) (Reply)

International Conference Of Men Who Have Never Cheated On Their Wives / Advice Needed Please / Sex Maiko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.