Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,611 members, 7,861,896 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:30 PM

Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds (13373 Views)

People That Can't Feed Their Families Are Doing Agbero For MC Oluomo And Co. / Popular Lagos Agbero Purchase APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) / See How Amosun Gave His Thugs Sign To Boo & Attack Buhari - Twitter Users Accuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by OsuIgboIpob: 8:43pm On Apr 12, 2023
shocked
Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by Seequadry(m): 8:43pm On Apr 12, 2023
Nothing concern agbero with passengers.... Agbero only ve business with drivers... Passenger wey no mind hin business na hin dey collect wotowoto for thier hand

Yeah... They can be rude to the drivers some times

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by imustsaymymindo: 8:44pm On Apr 12, 2023
Lol. Stockholm syndrome.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by Angelfrost(m): 8:44pm On Apr 12, 2023
anungangampu:
May God bless and Reward Agberoism in South West for the Good they have done. May they continue to grow Bigger and Bigger.....Amen

A big Amen!!!
Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by Angelfrost(m): 8:45pm On Apr 12, 2023
Since this is the way... May Lagos be filled with more touts and Agberos!

I sincerely hope these people won't mind having members of their families becoming Agberos!
Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by bluefilm: 8:45pm On Apr 12, 2023
May their children and their children's children perpetually be agberos forever and ever.

If you feel like this prayer is meant for you, say Amen.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by muhammaduyusufu: 8:45pm On Apr 12, 2023
inoki247:
Lol na why I dey look doz kid with hate apart from always having issues with public transport they don't av any business with private cars...

Av been stalked twice or 3 times and na this same Agbero I relate nd dey av helped me..
That's good to hear.
Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by arantess: 8:46pm On Apr 12, 2023
OkayDaddy:
Agberos are better than many leaders from that side where they use sliding tackles to greet their fathers in the morning.
Why don't your side prostrate in the muddy water when it rains?

Go and tell an American to prostrate to his mum

Most of you don't have common sense, you think every culture must be like your useless one.

🀑 🀑 🀑

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by Injera(f): 8:46pm On Apr 12, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Headless Mobs and nattering nitwits will soon reason your matter.
Mr pepper dem grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by Hezzyluv: 8:47pm On Apr 12, 2023
anungangampu:
May God bless and Reward Agberoism in South West for the Good they have done. May they continue to grow Bigger and Bigger.....Amen

This thing u typed is ambiguous. I saw what you did!

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by Odin13: 8:47pm On Apr 12, 2023
Honestly some of them of kind .I’m a witness

But those guys down east… bro no dare …

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by Irupetepete: 8:47pm On Apr 12, 2023
Mc oluomo Don see something sponsor
Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by headofschool: 8:47pm On Apr 12, 2023
only the ladies are enjoying the good side of agbero....have you tried argue with for change and see how they will abuse your entire generation?? " shay iya e oni change tele koto wole ni? " 😊😊😊 agbero this and that, agbero no nice o, if they are nice why don't you invite them to your party😁😁 why are they the ones always coming uninvited have you tried express your anger towards them and see how they flare up "abi kofe dafun awon toni e ni?? " 😁😁 the directions you are seeking for, hawkers also give directions not only agberos. Agbero is a product of society malfunction, none of us ever prayed to have them as members of our family...so stop all this stupid emotions and pray that God rehabilitate them. if agbero no see food chop, na you dem go chop next
Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by Princebest(m): 8:49pm On Apr 12, 2023
Lol. Make una continue o cheesy

One sister even call one of the agberos her pumpkin πŸŽƒ hahaha.

Honestly, make una enjoy una agberos o
Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:49pm On Apr 12, 2023
Goodnessme1 god wan shame us ooo
Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by arantess: 8:49pm On Apr 12, 2023
OkayDaddy:

Agberos are far better than those using kerosene to secure second term from your family.
Agberos are far better than your household members too
Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:50pm On Apr 12, 2023
Guyman01:
So Agbero is now a worthy profession in Oduduwa Republic?
Nothing Musa no go see for gate undecided

They literally had to talk about agbero.. watch as agbero will become the best job opportunity in nigeria πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by sonature1: 8:51pm On Apr 12, 2023
Compare the good stories with the bad ones.

That's how you know if someone is actually good or bad.
Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by GreatAchiever1: 8:52pm On Apr 12, 2023
How far, make the men come share how agbero don help am too, abi na only women agbero dey help?
Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by lomprico(m): 8:54pm On Apr 12, 2023
So who con dey Rob and harass people?
Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 12, 2023
I am waiting for the whitewashing of kidnappers and Fulani herdsmen. angry
Nigerians and their reasoning
Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by Harrynight(m): 8:58pm On Apr 12, 2023
Lol

I've lived in this Lagos for Decades

1. Agbero are nice but mostly nice to the female folks

2. Most of those people praising Abgero are either Yoruba people or APC supporters
Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by erukujeje(m): 8:58pm On Apr 12, 2023
Agbero never deal with you. Sidon there dey support Lagos Agbero. Nonsence
Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by Christistruth03: 8:58pm On Apr 12, 2023
The Security and Surveillance duties the Agbero carry out in Lagos is more that the Police and Soldiers Combined
Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by abbey621(m): 9:01pm On Apr 12, 2023
The average Lagosian will never have a fight or argument with agbero, most of their hoodlum activities is between them and the bus driver or conductor but because of election, children of hate dey use that as propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by Harrynight(m): 9:01pm On Apr 12, 2023
erukujeje:
Agbero never deal with you. Sidon there dey support Lagos Agbero. Nonsence

Check well, those people praising Abgero are either Yorubas people or APC supporters
Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by abbey621(m): 9:02pm On Apr 12, 2023
Harrynight:
Lol

I've lived in this Lagos for Decades

1. Agbero are nice but mostly nice to the female folks

2. Most of those people praising Abgero are either Yoruba people or APC supporters

Name an encounter you've ever had with an agbero? Abi you be bus driver/conductor?
Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by Felix6: 9:02pm On Apr 12, 2023
darocha1:
Yorubas say the worst child has its own good days

Oyinbos say a bad clock says the correct time twice in a day.

Regardless, it doesn't mean you should hang a bad clock on your home/office wall.
hmmmmm ELDER'S CORNER. I swear this is where I love to be. U must learn something.
Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by OkayDaddy: 9:02pm On Apr 12, 2023
arantess:

Why don't your side prostrate in the muddy water when it rains?

Go and tell an American to prostrate to his mum

Most of you don't have common sense, you think every culture must be like your useless one.

🀑 🀑 🀑

If you like, use heavy knocks to wake your mother up in the morning, e no concern me.

No be me say make UGM dey lock your mama inside cage every morning.
Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by whitekad(m): 9:03pm On Apr 12, 2023
pipsplus2020:
As if it's now a good thing to be an agbero. Failed leadership.

Just yesterday while I was heading to the island, towards the end of third mainland bridge, my tyre suddenly got flat. While trying to fix the spare, a young man approached and was like; what are you doing here. That he is the one that secures the place. I was like who are you. He was like I have to settle him. I was like - settle you for trying to change my tyre? I tried to shut him out and he was like eheee! you get courage abi, you go see film now. He quickly called two other guys that quickly joined him in few minutes. I had to apply wisdom. Even a policeman in bike ignored. At the end they went away with N1,500.

However, the system failure breeds them and they are encouraged and used as political tools

Youth wake up! Your future has been sat upon.
Man don't mixed it up, Agbero is different from area boys, Agbero don't work during odd hours, and they work at bus stop. From ur comments those ones attacked u are touts. Be specific and they are everywhere.
Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by OkayDaddy: 9:03pm On Apr 12, 2023
arantess:

Agberos are far better than your household members too

This one thinks everyone inherited her family misfortune.

No be "I will take you to Lagos" them take give your mama belle?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Imo State Delegates / President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Morocco / Niger Retailers, Residents To Bago: Move Against Kano, Lagos, Ibadan Traders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.