Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds (13350 Views)

People That Can't Feed Their Families Are Doing Agbero For MC Oluomo And Co. / Popular Lagos Agbero Purchase APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) / See How Amosun Gave His Thugs Sign To Boo & Attack Buhari - Twitter Users Accuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by muhammaduyusufu: 4:09pm On Apr 12, 2023
Lagos Agberos received a lot of bad publication from an opposition political party during the last gurbanatorial election in the state.

Now that the elections are over, some tweeter users recall good deeds of Lagos Agberos. See reactions shots below:

Lagos agberos were never bad or wicked. Y'all labelled them bad just for political clout and to push CRV.

Here are testimonies from several people. We all knew agberos in Lagos are actually nice people, but as a mob, most of you wouldn't care to listen to reason.

The agberos are predominantly nice guys. Thank God the Zombies and their candidate lost the election.

https://twitter.com/OnyeAdugbo/status/1646025950851739650?t=bvzUtp-w0uRwPkfnh8IoIg&s=19

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by muhammaduyusufu: 4:09pm On Apr 12, 2023

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by muhammaduyusufu: 4:09pm On Apr 12, 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by muhammaduyusufu: 4:10pm On Apr 12, 2023

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by LeoDeKing: 4:11pm On Apr 12, 2023
Headless Mobs and nattering nitwits will soon reason your matter.

77 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by anungangampu: 4:13pm On Apr 12, 2023
May God bless and Reward Agberoism in South West for the Good they have done. May they continue to grow Bigger and Bigger.....Amen

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 12, 2023
We have the good, and the bad!

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by Xammie001(m): 4:23pm On Apr 12, 2023
Bro lets enjoy this Thread in Peace abeg grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

LeoDeKing:
Headless Mobs and nattering nitwits will soon reason your matter.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by WhisperedNoise: 4:23pm On Apr 12, 2023
Damage control. Fake posts by paid CORNfused fellows.
Watch how CORNfused fellows will troop to start supporting agberoism.

They'll start saying agberoism isn't bad...until the day they get mugged, beaten or have a rape scare.

Some people suspend the use of their brains in a bid to defend foolish things. It's very very ad.

95 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by Ireportlive: 4:27pm On Apr 12, 2023
cool

I always say this again and again

Agbero have no issues with private citizens... NURTW and local government employed them to collect revenue and give ticket to stubborn drivers, this guys wake up early as 4am to each parks and close very late.

*Agbero are based at junctions giving ticket

*Omo Onile are mostly based at Bales and chief's house, and dark spot of indegeneous towns and settlement and they collect money for the ruling Land owners and kingdom

*Thugs are mostly at termac where drugs and weed are sold at urban location like Shita Surulere, Okokomaiko, Iya Ina Iba

Most people you see speaking badly about Agbero don't even have any encounter whatsoever with them, just what they here on the social media

Seyi Makinde of Oyo State said he would sack Agbero boys as Government Transport levy and revenue collectors and he introduced Park Management System with Graduates handling barcodes and ticketing... Initially thousands of fresh Graduates got employed but they never lasted a few months on the rugged streets of Ibadan before they all ran off and Agbero took back their rugged stressful jobs

While Seyi Makinde brags of increased IGR, Agbero under the sun and rain made that happened

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by darocha1: 4:28pm On Apr 12, 2023
Yorubas say the worst child has its own good days

Oyinbos say a bad clock says the correct time twice in a day.

Regardless, it doesn't mean you should hang a bad clock on your home/office wall.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by youngsahito(m): 4:36pm On Apr 12, 2023
We have the good, bad and ugly among the agberos. Just pray to encounter the good 1.

8 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by pipsplus2020: 4:55pm On Apr 12, 2023
As if it's now a good thing to be an agbero. Failed leadership.

Just yesterday while I was heading to the island, towards the end of third mainland bridge, my tyre suddenly got flat. While trying to fix the spare, a young man approached and was like; what are you doing here. That he is the one that secures the place. I was like who are you. He was like I have to settle him. I was like - settle you for trying to change my tyre? I tried to shut him out and he was like eheee! you get courage abi, you go see film now. He quickly called two other guys that quickly joined him in few minutes. I had to apply wisdom. Even a policeman in bike ignored. At the end they went away with N1,500.

However, the system failure breeds them and they are encouraged and used as political tools

Youth wake up! Your future has been sat upon.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by inoki247: 8:37pm On Apr 12, 2023
Lol na why I dey look doz kid with hate apart from always having issues with public transport they don't av any business with private cars...

Av been stalked twice or 3 times and na this same Agbero I relate nd dey av helped me..

If dem obtain you for street sef if you can relate well with an Agbero your property fit come out dem dey know almost all diz boy's wey dey hustle for dere territory....

7 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by Isheoma: 8:37pm On Apr 12, 2023
They can be helpful sometimes o, but those same people may become monsters when you meet them again

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by rookidmart: 8:38pm On Apr 12, 2023
Interestingly all women.
Looks like it's not an "agberos are inherently good" situation, but rather a "men are nicer to women" deal.

12 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by Menclothing: 8:38pm On Apr 12, 2023
Agbero don’t kill citizens
They don’t steal from citizens
They don’t kidnap

They only have business with yellow buses

If am Nurtw chairman I will reform them don’t collect money in Juction but from
Garage

Some drivers play smart don’t use garage’s

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by OkayDaddy: 8:39pm On Apr 12, 2023
Agberos are better than many leaders from that side where they use sliding tackles to greet their fathers in the morning.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by ominilongest(m): 8:40pm On Apr 12, 2023
Okay Sha.
If 12am-1am don reach make u stroll pass agege under bridge

Them nice very well for that place?them go Even give u free makeup ur face go swell up guess what? U go still pay.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by OkayDaddy: 8:40pm On Apr 12, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
Damage control. Fake posts by paid CORNfused fellows.
Watch how CORNfused fellows will troop to start supporting agberoism.

They'll start saying agberoism isn't bad...until the day they get mugged, beaten or have a rape scare.

Some people suspend the use of their brains in a bid to defend foolish things. It's very very ad.

Agberos are far better than those using kerosene to secure second term from your family.

11 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by donforeign: 8:40pm On Apr 12, 2023
When a slave is in love with their chains.. there's nothing you can do

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by Shikini: 8:41pm On Apr 12, 2023
Lol ... this na propaganda from the stable
of MC Oluomo

9 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by Rahkman: 8:41pm On Apr 12, 2023
nowonder yoruba ratchet actresses sleep with agbero to compensate them for their good deeds

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by Guyman01: 8:42pm On Apr 12, 2023
So Agbero is now a worthy profession in Oduduwa Republic?
Nothing Musa no go see for gate undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by deji17: 8:42pm On Apr 12, 2023
Not that Agberos bother me, but these stories get as e be.
Agberos = Park Management + Vehicle Conductors + Drivers.
They are all contributing to the economy while providing services but like Market women, Nollywood actors and others in the informal sectors, I doubt if majority of them pay taxes.
That need to change .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by bibiking7(m): 8:42pm On Apr 12, 2023

My Car's timing once had issues late one night. These dudes pushed the car into a garage and told the security guy there to make sure the car is kept safe till I came back for it.

Like it or not, I have actually seen these guys catch thieves on 2 occasions. They said that the thieves were giving them a bad name.

My friend used to buy blunt from them before he traveled. They used to chill and gist with him. Nicknamed him student.

6 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 12, 2023
Lol...the same agbero will still deal with him and his family. It's only a matter of time grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 12, 2023
Tinubu sponsored advert.

Owo mi da agbero are sweet and nice? Nothing all this demented people no go do, just to justify nonsense.

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Presidency Disowns Asari Dokubo's 2015 Comments / How Effective Are Our Emergency Numbers (767 And 112) / It Is A Class War silly! By Joseph Edgar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.