Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem (73957 Views)

Bewaji Ewatomi: 'DJ Chicken threatened to release my sex tape’ – Portable’s Wife / 'Davido Is Threatening My Daughter, Heid' - Sina Rambo's Mother-In-Law Cries Out / Bobrisky Is Back Online After His Arrest & Spending A Night In Police Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by Lexusgs430: 11:18pm On Apr 12, 2023
At least now we know one of his boyfriend's ............ 😜😂🤣
Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by Icrave4u: 11:22pm On Apr 12, 2023
Two big fools!
Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by Tvoice: 11:23pm On Apr 12, 2023
Weitin u find go there before, oya talk
Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by Ashirioluwa: 11:27pm On Apr 12, 2023
Speaking in his native dialect, the actor narrated that Bobrisky owed him money and drugged him to make an explicit video.

Here we go again………I can smell lies
Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by doneback04: 11:28pm On Apr 12, 2023
Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by mediclife1987(m): 11:31pm On Apr 12, 2023
Hoedogwu:
The question is, how did bobrisky lay his filthy hands on your tape?? What were you doing with him that it got to that extent

May God raise a kind hearted person to assist you dear, and may divine help locate you IJN

You're a real coded hoe to have an account for 3yeara without a post.

I go like fvck your pretty anus cool
Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by 7arrows: 12:03am On Apr 13, 2023
Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by PutinDBomb: 12:06am On Apr 13, 2023
Yoruba people 💔💔
Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by usmexy1(m): 12:09am On Apr 13, 2023
NIGERIA A COUNTRY WHERE YOU HAVE TO GIVE OTHER ILLEGAL ACT ATTENTION BEFORE YOU GET THEIR VOTE.

1. APC POPULAR SINGER WASIU AYINDE NOW PERFORMS IN BOBRISKY BIRTHDAY. Can wasiu ayinde brings his yansh for me to Bleep..

2. BURNA BOY,A GRAMMY AWARD WINNING USING MUSIC TO PROMOTE WEED IN NIGERIA..All 5years old children related to Burna boy should start smoking weed..

3. PROTESTERS ARE BRIBED TO CARRY OUT A VIOLENCE MOVEMENT TO BURN MONARCH PALACE AND GOVERNORS, LAWMAKERS HOUSE BECAUSE OF A POLICY THAT THEY HAVE ADJUSTED ALREADY.

OUTSIDE COUNTRY.
1 Donald Trump caught some doctors who went to bring convid 19 to sabotagE the Rulling party government

2. Monster drink IS THE MOST SELLING DRINK IN NIGERIA

@usmexy
Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by pargelenis(m): 12:22am On Apr 13, 2023
finallybusy:
I don’t believe Bobrisky really sleeps with men. I know he hangs out with and bangs Nollywood actresses. Sha, you can never vouch for anyone in this life.
Lake Denial can be very deep … if Bobrisky ever catch your posterior ….
Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by Stonecoldstare1: 12:32am On Apr 13, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

BWAAAAAAAAAH!!!! so someone drugged you to fukc your nyansh (or for you to fukc them) and you didnt go to police or nothing, but the minute you guys have an argument, and HE threatens to release your love affair, you are here talking yeye "drugging you" nonsense, abi?

Let's not pretend like male rape cases are taken seriously by the cops, that's a hard truth
Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by Passionate1(m): 12:36am On Apr 13, 2023
Fuckiiiin evil things,!
Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by 2mch(m): 12:45am On Apr 13, 2023
Bob and Yusuf go collect 14yrs. Be like Bob don forget say him na man.
Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by Semaj77(m): 12:47am On Apr 13, 2023
nairalee:
so all these rumors that i used to hear about bobrisky sleeping with rich people and celebrities is true

***pukes***

Believe at your peril
Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by TheGift: 12:53am On Apr 13, 2023
ExclusiveBet:

https://www.gistreel.com/he-is-threatening-to-release-my-tape-bobrisky-called-out-by-actor-yusuf-kareem-video/

Someone drugged you and made an explicit video of you, and you are coming to social media to cry wolf, instead of running to court to sue? There MUST be something wrong with you, Mr Yusuf.
Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by AndrewTate(m): 1:01am On Apr 13, 2023
This idris of a boy...very useless!
Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by Major7: 1:59am On Apr 13, 2023
Hoedogwu:
The question is, how did bobrisky lay his filthy hands on your tape?? What were you doing with him that it got to that extent

May God raise a kind hearted person to assist you dear, and may divine help locate you IJN

Faith has been begging on Nairaland since last year,it's a scam, please ignore the lazy bones looking for easy way out.
Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by Asswipemod: 2:11am On Apr 13, 2023
Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by spinna: 3:08am On Apr 13, 2023
No worry ..he dare not because na the two of you go enter jail if he does.. nauseating assbleepers
Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by finallybusy: 3:35am On Apr 13, 2023
pargelenis:
Lake Denial can be very deep … if Bobrisky ever catch your posterior ….
Good keyboard, bad bot.
Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by Proffdada: 4:05am On Apr 13, 2023
finallybusy:
I don’t believe Bobrisky really sleeps with men. I know he hangs out with and bangs Nollywood actresses. Sha, you can never vouch for anyone in this life.
You know little. You're safe
Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by BreconHills(m): 4:18am On Apr 13, 2023
LGBTQ asylum request loading. Stage setting and newspaper evidence gathering module in progress.
Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by onatisi(m): 4:43am On Apr 13, 2023
this guy is a real confirmed gigolo from what he said in that video.
Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by emoboy4u: 4:44am On Apr 13, 2023
Major7:

Faith has been begging on Nairaland since last year,it's a scam, please ignore the lazy bones looking for easy way out.
Both monickers (the beggar n sympathizer) are both scammers, i have seen same comment on many threads

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DJ Arafat's Corpse Dug Up By Fans (Video Photos) / I Married My Wife Out Of Pity – Joseph Benjamin / Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.