Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,163 members, 7,829,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem (73936 Views)

Bewaji Ewatomi: 'DJ Chicken threatened to release my sex tape’ – Portable’s Wife / 'Davido Is Threatening My Daughter, Heid' - Sina Rambo's Mother-In-Law Cries Out / Bobrisky Is Back Online After His Arrest & Spending A Night In Police Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by Probz(m): 3:06pm On Apr 13, 2023
AishaDant:

I don't support him but imagine hating someone who doesn't even know you exist? How lame can you possibly be?

It is what it is. He’s annoying and in this life you’re not going to like everyone. I don’t need or even want him to acknowledge and validate my existence before I deem it okay for me to dislike his persona. It’s hard to defend him.
Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by finallybusy: 3:57pm On Apr 13, 2023
Mrfeel:

What is your own source?
Make yourself useful in the real world.
Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by Mrfeel: 4:37pm On Apr 13, 2023
finallybusy:
Make yourself useful in the real world.
How useful are you kid ?
Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by finallybusy: 4:46pm On Apr 13, 2023
Mrfeel:

How useful are you kid ?
Useful enough to not care about winning an online argument. Shame.
Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by Mrfeel: 5:03pm On Apr 13, 2023
finallybusy:
Useful enough to not care about winning an online argument. Shame.
That's good kid , useful enough to care about who bob sleeps with?
Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by Yungmil: 6:18pm On Apr 13, 2023
Waywardson6:
Sit down there. Na una type wey dey look, yet can't see. Cux ur too blind

You are already a wayward son.

Give me one good evidence that you have to prove he does what you are believing......
Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by finallybusy: 6:21pm On Apr 13, 2023
Mrfeel:

That's good kid , useful enough to care about who bob sleeps with?
There’s a life outside Nairaland, you know.
Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by VULCAN(m): 9:55pm On Apr 13, 2023
The kraken grin grin grin grin

abbey621:
Werey dey disguise......Bob release the kraken grin grin grin grin
Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by Mrfeel: 10:32pm On Apr 13, 2023
finallybusy:
There’s a life outside Nairaland, you know.

You know kid, don't be a nairaland busy kid
Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by Melagros(m): 11:04pm On Apr 13, 2023
sehin79:
lol you be BOB BOYFIREND i believe it is an intimate tape
For sure, I don't know the gain in this nonsense these guys are in to
Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by delishpot: 7:31am On Apr 14, 2023
Closeted gay
Re: Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem by finallybusy: 8:43pm On May 13, 2023
Mrfeel:

You know kid, don't be a nairaland busy kid
Weak comeback. Terribly weak.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DJ Arafat's Corpse Dug Up By Fans (Video Photos) / Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics / I Married My Wife Out Of Pity – Joseph Benjamin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.