Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:13 AM

Woman Arrested After Str*pping And Pressing Her B@re Body Against Sacred Tree - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Arrested After Str*pping And Pressing Her B@re Body Against Sacred Tree (1933 Views)

Tell Me What I Don't Know, Lady Bare Her B**bs Online. PHOTOS / Man Cries As Lady Grabs Him By Waist And Smashes Her B*tt On His Private Part / See How This Shameless Guy Is Kissing And Pressing A Lady's Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Arrested After Str*pping And Pressing Her B@re Body Against Sacred Tree by saintbillion(m): 7:26am On Apr 13, 2023

A woman has been arrested after she allegedly posed naked on a sacred tree in Bali, Indonesia.

Luiza Kosykh was arrested by authorities in Bali after being accused of pressing her body against an ancient weeping paperbark.

The 700-year-old wood, in Bayan Village in the Tabanan Regency, is located on the grounds of a temple and is considered sacred by many locals.

Tedy Riyandi, the head of Denpasar Immigration Office, has confirmed the arrest.

The alleged act has caused an uproar with locals.
Writing on Instagram on April 11, activist Ni Luh Djelantik said: "To all foreigner who disrespect our land, Bali is our home, not yours!

"For those who feel cool for rejecting Israel, wake up and see your homeland being destroyed.
"Does anyone want to donate clothes? Our breasts are sticking to the holy tree.
"And again, a foreigner poses inappropriately in our holy place. Let them understand, beloved.”

The activist pointed out this wasn’t the first time such an event had taken place.

"You know, we have to perform the Guru Piduka ceremony again after last year Mbok also reprimanded a naked foreigner who climbed the 700-year-old Holy Tree located in Pura Babakan, Adat Bayan Village, Desa Tua District, Marga, and then they were deported.”

The activist then began to call people out on the online platform, adding: "Bali is our home. Not yours. Do you think you'll look cool taking naked picture on our holy trees?

"Go back to your country if you can't respect our tradition and culture!”

They then called on local individuals to act to protect local sacred sites, continuing: "Thank you for protecting the dignity of Bali and the honour of the Balinese people."

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/4/woman-arrested-after-strpping-and-pressing-her-b-at-re-body-against-sacred-tree.html

Re: Woman Arrested After Str*pping And Pressing Her B@re Body Against Sacred Tree by Kudf: 7:29am On Apr 13, 2023
Hmm
Re: Woman Arrested After Str*pping And Pressing Her B@re Body Against Sacred Tree by Caaz: 8:12am On Apr 13, 2023
Here to read comments
Re: Woman Arrested After Str*pping And Pressing Her B@re Body Against Sacred Tree by KnowledgePower7: 8:57am On Apr 13, 2023
Not good
Re: Woman Arrested After Str*pping And Pressing Her B@re Body Against Sacred Tree by ihustler(m): 9:34am On Apr 13, 2023
What's with women and the rush to be naked...?

After they will claim men are sexualizing them...

From time immemorial, have you seen a female animal running after male animals for se.x...? It is the male animal that preoccupies itself with that...
Re: Woman Arrested After Str*pping And Pressing Her B@re Body Against Sacred Tree by saintbillion(m): 9:45am On Apr 13, 2023
ihustler:
What's with women and the rush to be naked...?

After they will claim men are sexualizing them...

From time immemorial, have you seen a female animal running after male animals for se.x...? It is the male animal that preoccupies itself with that...

U speak in parables baba. Break it down for us especially that animal part grin grin
Re: Woman Arrested After Str*pping And Pressing Her B@re Body Against Sacred Tree by mytime24(f): 10:35am On Apr 13, 2023
chasing clout
Re: Woman Arrested After Str*pping And Pressing Her B@re Body Against Sacred Tree by virginprincess(f): 10:46am On Apr 13, 2023
All for social media attention,i still can't come to the conclusion why ladies goes naked in public,like i can never imagine myself doing that even if i'm offered the whole world.

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested After Str*pping And Pressing Her B@re Body Against Sacred Tree by emetisuccess(m): 10:47am On Apr 13, 2023
What is secred tree
Re: Woman Arrested After Str*pping And Pressing Her B@re Body Against Sacred Tree by Barutenboy: 11:38am On Apr 13, 2023
She wanted to rape the innocent tree grin grin grin God no go gree 4 you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Arrested After Str*pping And Pressing Her B@re Body Against Sacred Tree by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 13, 2023
Any sane tourist would research etiquettes, norm,traditions, do's and don't's of the people living in the place he or she plans to tour.

She must have been told the tree is sacred yet she did what she did. Let her face the consequences of her actions.
Re: Woman Arrested After Str*pping And Pressing Her B@re Body Against Sacred Tree by saintbillion(m): 12:10pm On Apr 13, 2023
virginprincess:
All for social media attention,i still can't come to the conclusion why ladies goes naked in public,like i can never imagine myself doing that even if i'm offered the whole world.
Mmmmh coming from a lady
Re: Woman Arrested After Str*pping And Pressing Her B@re Body Against Sacred Tree by saintbillion(m): 12:11pm On Apr 13, 2023
Persephone1:
Any sane tourist would research etiquettes, norm,traditions, do's and don't's of the people living in the place he or she plans to tour.

She must have been told the tree is sacred yet she did what she did. Let her face the consequences of her actions.
I'm telling u. Hence raping an innocent tree
Re: Woman Arrested After Str*pping And Pressing Her B@re Body Against Sacred Tree by saintbillion(m): 12:11pm On Apr 13, 2023
Barutenboy:
She wanted to rape the innocent tree grin grin grin God no go gree 4 you
Lol exactly my thought
emetisuccess:
What is secred tree
Tree of the gods
Re: Woman Arrested After Str*pping And Pressing Her B@re Body Against Sacred Tree by saintbillion(m): 12:12pm On Apr 13, 2023
mytime24:
chasing clout
Now she's on the chase

(1) (Reply)

Woman Holding contribution money reportedly Loses Her Memory in aba (pics) / War !there Is A Score Here To Settle Between Nairalandars Guys And Ladies It Gettin Hotter! / Is It Ok To Show A Guy How Much You Love Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.